Start by marking “Follow” as Want to Read:

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  958 Ratings  ·  196 Reviews
He wants her soul. Too bad she already sold it.

Family is everything to gambling den darling, Teresa Valentini. Blood comes first, especially before men. So when her brother lands himself in hot water, she’s willing to do whatever it takes to save him. And showing up topless in her unwitting savior’s motel room is turning out to be the furthest thing from a hardship…

Will C
Audiobook
Published October 30th 2017 by Blunder Woman Productions

To ask other readers questions about Follow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Follow

◆ Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$ ◆
-3 STARS

*sigh*

Okay. I know the majority of my friends will love this.

(view spoiler)

Me?

I had fun. Sorta. But that’s about it.

This was a cute little story; I’m not denying it. Only, ther
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS

You make me crazy, too. Crazy in a way that makes me want to rearrange the earth so it’s laid out exactly the way you want it.”

Oh. My. GAWD.
*pats self down*
Can you feel if both of your ovaries exploded? I swear to god, I felt it. There is no way that both of those suckers survived Will Caruso. No freaking way. So, Tessa Bailey, you now owe me a new set of ovaries. You better hope that Prime carries that shit, because I still can't even. Give me a dang second here.
*dunks into ice bat
Gi's Spot Reviews
5 ‘ Will-notized’ Stars

KABOOM… There go my ovaries…

That’s right. Nothing, I mean NOTHING can prepare you for all that is filthy Will!

“Get used to having soaked panties,”

Yep, consider yourself warned, since this is just one of the many, many reasons for which Follow went straight to my SEXIEST READ of the year!

Jesus. If someone told me this morning a woman existed who could make me feel protective, jealous, horny, challenged and curious in the space of five minutes, I would have laughed until my
NMmomof4
4 Stars

Overall Opinion: My instant gut reaction is that I really liked this! ...But after writing out my review I find that did have some issues with it. I always leave this section last when writing my reviews for that very reason! I really liked both characters and I loved their connection. I did feel like the amount of sex had this bordering on being classified (at least by me) as "erotica" -- but some people love that! I think even with as hot as it was (and I'm talking HOT!) I wanted a lit
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'Look at me' Stars!
 photo 15348844_zpsi8pzvbi4.gif

HOLY. MOTHER. OF. GOD. I am about to be very forward about this: my ovaries have disintegrated after reading this book. Boom! Exploded and disintegrated all over the place. I am not fucking joking AT ALL. This the filthiest book I’ve ever read by Tessa Bailey and that is saying something! Follow has just become my top favorite novel by this amazing author (and it’s very hard to say this when I absolutely love everything she writes..).

Follow is Tessa’s newest standalone nove
Aisling Zena

EPIC dirty talker alert!! If you love good dirty talkers then you should pick this up just for that. Hell, you should pick up everything Tessa Bailey writes because she is one of the best dirty talker authors out there.

description

This one managed to surprise me. It was dirty and hot without being superficial. It fairly oozed with sex and chemistry as only Tessa Bailey can write. And yet it had many in depth moments for both characters. It was full of delicious smut almost constantly and yet someh
Elizabeth
"You're my fantasy."
description

Follow is a passionate contemporary romance about love and family. Teresa Valentini has spent her entire life protecting her brother and making a life for them away from the demons of their past. But when her little brother finds himself in hot water, Teresa will do whatever it takes to get him out. When she is given the task of seducing a crime bosses "runaway" son, she doesn't hesitate. Will Caruso, a Wallstreet superstar, is on the road trip of a lifetime with his Great
Sabrina
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mafia-crime-boss
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

This was a fast paced romance following two characters that had an instant chemistry. Will and Teresa met under false pretenses but that didn't stop the connection from drawing them closer together. I actually really enjoyed the pace of their relationship and it was very well written so I never questioned the fact that they were falling for each other in such a short time frame.

The smexy scenes were a huge bonus in this story and I loved them. Will and Teresa w
Laurelin Paige
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2017
Loved this book! So dirty and filthy. Highly recommend. Have your husband handy or your vibrator. ;)
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 hot stars ❤

If you have read Tessa Bailey's books then you know that she is the queen of dirty and hot stories.This one isn't an exception, it's super hot,sensual,passionate and intense.

Will is a swoon worthy hero and one that will make you melt all the time, omg he is so hot,protective and sexy.I'm in love seriously he is one of my favorite heroes.Teresa and Will's chemistry is off the charts scorching hot.

I fall in love with the story and the characters.If you are looking for a super hot stor
Alyssa
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-releases
One of TB's hottest books yet.

***Review posted on The Eater of Books! blog***

Publication Date: October 30, 2017
Rating: 4 stars
Source: eARC sent by the author

Summary (from Goodreads):

He wants her soul. Too bad she already sold it.

Melanie (mells_view)
A decent and quick read!

I actually enjoyed this one.
The story of the son of a mob boss on a road trip with his sick dog, and a woman just trying to get her little brother out of a bad situation with said mafia boss.
Teresa has got to get Will back to New York, but he just wants to spend some time he’s missed out on with his pup. What’s meant to be a con turns into so much more for these two. It’s definitely an instaATTRACTION read. Will is overly alpha at times, but it worked for me. Teresa is al
Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Tessa Bailey Fans, Romance
5 The OG Tessa Bailey Way Stars
* * * * *
Spoiler Free
September 16, 2013-That was the day I meet Tessa Bailey. A new GR friend Lisa Jayne did a review for Protecting What's His (Line of Duty, #1) and introduced me to Tessa Bailey, Dirty Talkers and Brazen Books.

O.M.F.G. Panty Melting Delights! I had never read anything that made me feel like the character was Talking Directly into My Ear...(My little beginning in Reviewing) https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... This Tessa Bailey book broug
5 Nothing-but-Will Stars!!!

Will is going down in the books as one of my favorites!!!! Definitely Top favorites of Tessa’s and Top favorites….EVAH!!! Checks all of my boxes and clenches all of my inner muscles (wink)!!!

Tessa has never written a book like this. Almost all of her books are written in the third person, except Unfixable. In Follow, we have both pov’s and both are written in the first person, and Gah! Tessa needs to write first person more often!! This is also her first independent bo
Bubu
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: cr, 2-stars, read-2017
Silly premise, insta-lust, insta-love, constant hard-ons that had me wondering how painful it must be, a hero who calls the heroine 'woman' most of the time, and last but not least, a heroine whose soaking wet panties made me think - more or less - of this:

description

Although, that gif reminds me also of another scene in the book. I'm sure it's not hard to guess.

Time to say goodbye to auto-buy TB books, me thinks.
Olga therebelreader
In short:
Hero 5/5 | Heroine 5/5 | Plot (Point, Originality) 4/5 | Writing Style 4/5 | Steam 5/5 | Romance 5/5 | Angst-Suspense 4/5 | Darkness 0/5 | Humor 3/5 | Secondary Characters 3/5 | Drama-Conflict 4/5 | Mystery 0/5 | Twists 4/5 | Pacing Fast | Action 4/5
Coco.V
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars - I loved Teresa and Will, loved their story, it grabbed me from the start! Review to come...
Leonor
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Leonor by: Maayan
4 doggie's love stars

I always respect a hero who loves animals.
And this had me almost crying thinking about the poor doggie.

And woah, this hero was very hot talking dirty!!
Shayna
This has got to be Tessa Bailey’s HOTTEST, most FILTHIEST romance yet! She’s taking the DIRTY TALK to a whole other level! Will Caruso will set your eReader ablaze with his mouth alone! I will never get enough of #DirtyWill!

“You’re giving yourself up to me and I’m taking it-keeping it-like a greedy motherfucker. Do you understand?”

FOLLOW is Tessa Bailey’s first self-published novel and she ROCKED IT OUT! The storyline was a little suspenseful, entertaining, heartwarming, AND of course SEXY a
Mandy
Loved it! Will is the perfect book boyfriend! This book was super HOT with lots of really well written steamy scenes. There was also a bit of suspense and an adorable dog named Southpaw. Perfect epilogue! I think this is my favorite book by this author. Highly recommend!!!
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
3.5 STARS
Pure Tessa Bailey here!
Perfect if you are in the mood for something light, dirty talk kind of sexy and still meaningful emotions between two well rounded characters!

Tessa Bailey delivered here the very kind of characters that first made me fall in love with her books. A little tortured, a little fucked up, a little deviant... in the best way.
Her brand of steamy romance just naturally hits all my buttons, a touch of forbidden story and the guarantee of an HEA no matter what, that's what
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
Another sexy and entertaining read from Tessa Bailey.

You know you're going to get a good book out of her, and she didn't fail to hit the mark. Hot, likeable characters, enjoyable little storyline. I enjoyed the ride and it left me satisfied, can't ask for more.
Dísir
The honey-trap. A hidden motive. The deception and the play for the ultimate goal. At least that’s what Teresa Valentini sets out to do to get her baby brother out of the clutches of a mafia boss. And that admittedly, is a strange proposition that she gets—to seduce his son back to his place in the financial world.

‘Follow’ banks on a very strong, animalistic instant lust attraction that moves the plot along, as Teresa’s seduction plan doesn’t quite go as expected. But the buildup is thick and fa
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

4.5 STARS

You know those Instagrams of gorgeous men who document their road trips with their dogs? Well, imagine a romance story for one of those men, and you have the wonder that is Follow. Of course, only Tessa Bailey could write about a hero who Instagrams his road trip with his dying dog and make it as fun and sexy and intense as this book is. If you know me, then you know I adore anything and everything Tessa writes – she has yet to disappoint, because
Ivy Deluca
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: _arc-reads
3.5 stars review also posted at http://www.afterdarkbooklovers.com/20...

When Teresa Valentini tries to save her brother from a life indebted to a wise guy, she ends up playing a dangerous game of deception with Will, who’s on a life-assessing cross country trip with his dog. What will happen? Will they make it? Yeah, you know what’s coming….super hot romance happens.

description

The Good. Ok, the heat that Ms. Bailey generates with her books could power a small continent. It’s crazy. It’s a remarkable talent
Chitra *CJ*
A NEW TB?! HEART AUTOMATICALLY NEEDS!

But the whole package put together?
She’s a gift from God.
I accept.

Follow is the story of Will and Teresa.
When Teresa's brother gets tangled up in the life she and her parents escaped from years ago, feeling responsible, Teresa ends up facing the evil Silas alone and getting coerced into doing his bidding to save her brother.
Her assignment: to lure back his son Will from a road trip he's taking with his dying dog Southpaw across the globe

A wonderful story
Fatimama
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Alpha j/p intense dirty-talking hero, check. Hot smexy times, check. Heroine who is not irritating, check. So why not 5 stars? Coz the first 10% bored me.. took me a few months to get past the first few chapters. Once Will and Teresa met, the sparks were off the charts. I loved their role playing, I loved their banter, I loved the quiet moments. I just wasn’t satisfied by the hero’s grovel in the end. He was really mean and hurtful when he found out about Teresa’s deception but he didn’t really ...more
Sherry
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4.5 It feels Good to be Dirty Stars

Tessa has brought another new style to her writing. This one is again different in the absolute best way.

This book had everything I crave in a good story: great plot, amazing heroine and hero, a lovable pet that plays the sets the story in motion, heat that can singe the page and emotion that sweeps you away.

Will Caruso... you are one filthy, filthy man and I for one looooovvveee your dirty talking and the ability to back it up in your actions. Here's a man on
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

Follow is a new venture for Tessa Bailey and I am excited to share it. Will and Teresa are victims of circumstance. Will is the son of a mob boss and he has recently decided to stop running the family financial business so he can road trip across the country with his dog. Teresa's brother is now unwillingly working for the mob boss and Teresa will not let that continue. So, she has to get Will to come home in order to free her brother. Seems easy enough, right?

Teresa grew up in Staten Island. H

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“I might take you to fancy hotels, baby. Might walk you through those elegant lobbies and demand you be treated like a queen.” He drops forward, bending down to lick a path between my breasts, up and down. Again and again, before lifting his head. “But I will always be the man who fucks you nasty on the floor once we’re upstairs, with your thong twisted around your dripping cunt. We clear?” 0 likes