Start by marking “Blame It On Fate” as Want to Read:
Blame It On Fate

Blame It On Fate

How great is the price of Fate?

Six stories about love, passion, and the role Fate plays in the lives of lovers. Six couples must decide whether to accept Fate or fight against it.
Have your soul touched and your heart set afire. You won't be able to put this anthology down.

Highland Oath (Highland Treasure Book 1) by C.A. Szarek: Saving a life in the 17th century is hard eno
Kindle Edition
Published November 6th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Blame It On Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blame It On Fate

Start your review of Blame It On Fate
Bloggers From Down Under
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
* Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review *
* Review by Gayle from Bloggers From Down Under *

On A Whim
J.M Walker (Part Of The Blame It On Fate An Anthology)

A HUGE fan of J.M Walker, the excitement when On A Whim fell into my kindle was no surprise.
J.M has never failed in her ability to capture me from the very beginning to end with her words and her novels.
And J.M has done it again.
On A Whim....Guys what can I say other than this was absolutely fantastic.

We meet Kiki.
A single Mum, n
Sophie Koufes
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Highland Oath (Island Treasure Book One) by C. A. Szarek
A time travel romance that takes a female surgeon back in time to the 17 century in Scotland. A novel brimming with adventure.

Undeniable Fate (Undeniable Series Book One by Mia London. When two people meet on a airplane & then again at the same hotel room, can this be fate? This is sexy novel mixed in with a bit of business. Characters undeniable tantalizing chemistry.

A Twist On Fate by Jillian Stone
They say you don't meet people by acci
Suzzy
Nov 13, 2017 added it
Loved the stories in this Anthology. Thank you for writing these stories.
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
A wonderful collection of romance stories and a bargain to discover some new authors. Fated romance between all these characters gives you hope that someone is out there. Not all smooth sailing but a rocky romance leading to a HEA is a good story.

Highland Oath (Highland Treasure Book 1) by C.A. Szarek
A time travel romance, I always love these. A female surgeon is sucked back in time to the 17th century in Scotland. Mmmmm men in kilts, say no more. Will her skills be useful there? You'll be wonde
Nikki Brooks
Undeniable Fate by Mia London

Lily is facing the loss of her job with aplomb and is keeping her concerns to herself. She loves herjob but when a takeover is in the works, she knows that her job is on the line. She is determined to leave on a high and ensure that whoever gets her job will have a seamless transfer and that all her contacts will be left in safe hands.

On her final trip to Italy to meet suppliers she is shocked to find herself seated next to an absolute traffic stopping gorgeous guy.
Tami czenkus
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Highland Oath (Highland Treasure Book 1) by C.A. Szarek

First time reading this author and the genre isn't one that I am usually attracted to, but this story kept my attention and makes me want to know more of the entire stories of the characters involved. I was torn while reading this story because it did remind me of another book that is out there.

Undeniable Fate (Undeniable Series Book 1) by Mia London:
I absolutely LOVED this story and the feel of it being completely about fate. I truly believ
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review for On a Whim by J.M. Walker.

I received a copy of On a Whim for an honest review.

This is a quick little read but packed full of hotness, secrets and some laughter.
Kiki is a graphic designer who designs book covers for authors. she has a great career and a wonder family. However, because of her small family she is guarded, protective, and not willing to put her heart out there again. really she has the greatest friend a girl could want. Chaz is her BFF and he only wants the best for Kiki.
Stephanie
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
On A Whim by J.M Walker
Got to love a story that is based in our beloved book world! This is a story of author and cover artist falling for each other. I loved that we got new characters from JM and I feel in love with them all! If you love JM, this won't disappoint. And if you have yet to read her, get ready to fall in love with her and her writing!
Amanda Vermaak
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Anthology

ANTHOLOGY

A CHRISTMAS CAROL
LEXI BLAKE
A story on spirit guides. I'm pleasantly surprised, I'm not a  fan of ghost stories. Is there even a difference
Spirit guides are helping the living to move on with their lives
HIGHLAND OATH -  C A SZAREK
I love the Scots. Mix in Fae, time travel and magic. Awesome
UNDENIABLE FATE
MIA LONDON
A one night stand, or two or three?
They are pining for each other, but are both stubborn
But what a stunning sweet love story
CLAIMING EMERSON
HEATHER MILES
She was runnin
BookSnuggle
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Blame It On Fate by Mia London (Author),‎ Lexi Post (Author),‎ C.A. Szarek (Author),‎ Heather Miles (Author),‎ J.M. Walker (Author),‎ Jillian Stone (Author)
This is a great collection!  You get six stories of love where fate plays a big role.

Temptations of Christmas Future (A Christmas Carol Book 3) by Lexi Post
Another great addition to the series A Christmas Carol.  I recommend that you go back and read the first two books in the series.  I loved Malcolm and Joy's story.  Malcolm and Joy seemed
A.J. Daniels
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
On A Whim by J.M. Walker.

Firstly, can I just say that I wish Chaz existed in real life. He would make the perfect bestie haha!

I loved Bo and Kiki’s relationship and enjoyed reading about new characters.

If you’re looking for a quick steamy read then definitely pick this one up!
Eileen McCall
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’ve gotten started on this set and have read 2 and am well on my way with the third one. First off was Lexi Post’s Temptations of Christmas Future. I will say that I love Lexi’s writing and her interesting spins on classic stories. She breathes a fresh breath to the Dicken’s Christmas classic. This is actually the third in the set with the Spirit Guides of Christmas Future (Malcolm and Joy) visiting Holly, widowed wife of the head of the Spirit Guides. WOW… I won’t give it away, but Malcolm and ...more
BetteRead
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
6 unforgettable romance stories. All good in their own way. Such a great variety of styles, easy and fun to read!

Highland Oath by C A Czarek
Travel of any sort is exciting. Time travel, especially to one of my favorite locations, with a lot of love and compassion thrown in makes this a really sweet love story.

Undeniable Fate by Mia London
This is a fun, sexy, lusty love at first sight romance! Loved it.

A Twist on Fate by Jillian Stone
WHEW! Fast, thoroughly sexy love story with a great twist of sus
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
*Received ARC from author for honest review*

Temptations of Christmas Future by Lexi Post

In the third installment of Lexi Post’s twist on a holiday classic Temptations of Christmas Future, young widow Holly is once again visited by spirits attempting to help her overcome her grief and move forward with her life. Malcolm and Joy have been charged with this endeavor, but in their quest to help Holly accept the loss of her husband, they find solace with one another and discover that sometimes happil
Jennifer Scarn
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this collection! Not too short, not too long and filled with sexy swoony goodness!
Mia London
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I love multi-author anthologies. I may pick up an anthology because it has an author I like to read, and discover a new author or two! This anthology is diverse, interesting, and engaging (not to mention steamy). I hope you enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed writing it!
C.A. Szarek
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Gayle
Oct 30, 2017
Sandra
Nov 07, 2017
Neepa Shah-Chittur
Sep 30, 2020
Jillian Stone
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
John Lazarchic
May 08, 2018
Janet Farrington
rated it did not like it
Dec 03, 2017
Nancy Luebke
Sep 09, 2017
Heather Miles
Oct 01, 2017
Lexi Post
Oct 02, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
J.M. Walker
Oct 03, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Ellen Nessen
Nov 06, 2017
Mari
added it
Nov 06, 2017
I love to write! I am an Amazon bestselling and award-winning, indie-published author of 14 books.

My goal is create a fantasy you will enjoy with characters you could love.

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE: