Start by marking “Cavanagh Vol 2 (Seeking Serenity, #3-4.5)” as Want to Read:
Cavanagh Vol 2 (Seeking Serenity, #3-4.5)

Cavanagh Vol 2

(Seeking Serenity #3-4.5)

Home is where your heart lives; it’s where you find your center. Even if sometimes it takes years to admit that truth.

For these four lifelong friends, the sleepy town of Cavanagh, Tennessee—rich in Irish history and diverse culture—is the softest place to fall. Here they forgive and move forward. Here they love fiercely. Here they endure.

Welcome to Cavanagh, where rugby
ebook
Published September 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Cavanagh Vol 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cavanagh Vol 2

nicandbooks
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A five star serenity seeking conclusion

This is the second volume of books from Eden Butler's Seeking Serenity series. I read and enjoyed the first volume but this set of books definitely "scored the winning try" for me!!

In Claiming Serenity we get Donovan's and Layla's story - and this is my favourite of all the four friends stories. It's a mix between enemies/friends to lovers and it was absolute perfection. Yes it had drama, yes there were times I almost cried I hurt so much for them. But I l
Cee Cee Houston
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars Bye, bye Cavanagh.
Cavanagh - Serenity Series, Vol 2 (Seeking Serenity)
Claiming Serenity: Seeking Serenity 3
Layla and Donovan have a love/hate relationship, but really, they’re crazy about one another and just in denial. This book details the hilarious process they go through to reach that golden goal.

Catching Serenity: Serenity Series 4
I’ve really enjoyed spending time in the world that is Eden Butler’s Cavanagh, but sadly this is the last book. This is Sayo and Quinn’s story, one tha
Konny
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cavanagh Vol 2 by Eden Butler is the next bundle in the Seeking Serenity Series and contains the novels Claiming Serenity , Catching Serenity and the novella Beyond The Pitch.

Claiming Serenity is Layla Mullens and Donovan Donleys book. They have a love- hate realtionship and pull pranks on each other. Some are hilarious, some are mean. Slowly the love-hate grows to a love only relationship. Claiming Serenity is my facorite read in the series and I give 5 stars.
Catching Serenity is Sayo McIntyre
Trader (RedHotBlueReads)
Eden Butler does an awesome job of creating unforgettable characters, and there are times when her dialogue gives me the chills, because it hits the right chords with me.

In Claiming Serenity, Donovan and Layla have had a love-to-hate-you relationship for years, and when it all turns to passion, they have a lot to sort out. This is my favorite book in the series. I love these two so much. There's an amazing scene between Donovan and his dad that I think I've read at least 100 times.

Catching Ser
Vicky Wilson
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted this arc for an honest review.

I could not wait to gets starts an these books after reading volume 1 and was not dissapointed.
Layla and Donovan were amazing and it was great watching their prank wars and hate turn to more and making them reevaluate everything.

sayo and Quinn's book I found the most heartbreaking and after dealing with loss these 2 find in each other a second chance.

the last novella was set 5 years later and in autumns pov. this one had me on the edge of my seat, I sai
Krista Ricchi
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series just gets better and better.

Claiming Serenity
This book was like being in second grade again. There is that one boy that pull your hair or trips you because he likes you and doesn't know how to show it. Layla and Donovan bring it to a whole new level. This book added to the series because it was so light hearted and fun. Layla and Donovan become friends with benefits but then it becomes something more. They both said they didn't want a relationship but soon find that they are in one.
Kylee
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This second volume in the Serenity Series was the most emotional. Volume 2 contains the story of Layla and Donovan which I could not put down and was awake until 2am just so I could finish it. I shed a few tears as these two struggled to get past the childish fighting and pranks that had become normal to them to finally realize that they were fighting that fact that these two had always loved each other. We move from them to Quinn and Sayo and believe me their journey will break your heart and t ...more
Chantelle Bouffanie
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I've volunteered review this book for the author. Cavanagh Vol 2 by Eden Butler is the next bundle in the Seeking Serenity Series. Eden did it again with another great hit.

Claiming Serenity:
Claiming Serenity is about Donovan and Layla's story. They have this love-to-hate-you relationship for years, and when it all turns to passion.

Catching Serenity:
This one is about Quinn and Sayo. These two come together on an emotional journey and find they may be what the other needs in order to surviv
Crystal
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cavanagh is Volume 2 in the Seeking Serenity series and I enjoyed all the stories. I loved reading about these lifelong friends and how they are there for eachother. They might not be related by blood but they are are family!

Claiming Serenity #3 is full of emotions and humor in this love/hate read. I enjoyed this story it kept me engrossed from beginning to end. The characters Layla and Donavan were so passionate for eachother. Liked seeing the other friends too. This story is so entertaining.

Ca
Linda Cotter
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
***Review transferred from original release***
Each one of these books that I read, I fall more and more in love with all these characters!! They *can* each be read as a stand alone, but why would you want to do that?!
Eden has such a way with these characters - I'm already suggesting them to anyone who wants a sporty romance. Perfect!
Amazing story!!
I have loved the entire Serenity series, and Eden does not disappoint with the final installment.
Sayo's going through a tough time, and the only sol
Tiffany
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
In Volume two of this series we meet the remainder of the friends. First we meet Layla whose father is the coach of the rugby team. Layla has an ongoing friendly feud with Donovan. Layla and Donovan played tricks on each other and finally they couldn’t deny the chemistry between each other. Layla and Donovan had to decide if they were willing to fight for their relationship even if everyone isn’t okay with their relationship.

Next we meet Sayo who is going through a lot with her family. Sayo’s co
Leanne Bryson
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
📚I am voluntarily reviewing an advanced reader's copy of this book📚
The second part of the Serenity Series by Eden Butler, continues with the stories of 2 more best friends from Cavanagh Tennessee and the women they love. Donovan and Layla have got to be one of my favorite couples....ever. The roller coaster relationship and how they try to hide their feelings for one another is crazy. This 2 have great chemistry, are compelling characters, and so well written. Quinn and Sayo are equally as well
Bethany McNease
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was highly excited for this boxed set!! I had been looking forward to Layla and Donovans story and it didn't dissapoint! I was so glad to see them see beyond the practical jokes and what is beneath the surface. Claiming Serenity was wonderful!!
I kept wondering who would be the guy for Sayo. He would have to be special, and he is. At first I didn't like Quinn, but the more you learned about him, the better it got. I was very glad to see a different side of him.
Beyond the Pitch is a what happen
Bethani Carter
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Cavanagh - Serenity Series, Vol 2 (Seeking Serenity)
Claiming Serenity: Seeking Serenity 3
Layla and Donovan have a love/hate relationship. They have amzing chemistry but both deny it. It was great to see them work towards their happily ever after.

Catching Serenity: Serenity Series 4
This is Sayo and Quinn’s story. I could not wait for this couples story! It was riviting and very powerful!

Beyond the Pitch– A Serenity Series 4.5 the novella
A quick glimpse into Autumn and Declan’s life, five years
Jacqualine Davis
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Claiming Serenity -- Layla and Donovan continue the pranks in their own story. It was just a matter of time before they ended up together. I didn’t expect that little family secret!

Catching Serenity -- Sayo and Quinn’s story had me bawling. These two are total opposites but come together because of one special little girl. Keep the tissues and wine handy.

Beyond the Pitch -- I loved catching up with everyone and seeing that even the perfect book boyfriends/husbands can be total as*es at times lo
Victoria
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great series. It’s fun, heartwarming with some heart wrenching parts. It’s an entertaining read.

Claiming Serenity
This is Donovan and Layla’s story. They have a love/hate relationship with a connection and chemistry that is sizzling. It’s a lighthearted read.

Catching Serenity
This is Sayo and Quinn’s story. What an emotional read. It’s full of emotions and heartbreaking moments.

Beyond the Pitch
A quick read about all of our couples and insight on their lives. A great way to catch up with ou
Tanya
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
book 3-- Layla and Donavan

the pranks these 2 play on each other is funny. the hurt they put each other through not so much. the life changing events both past and present we learn about are emotional.

Book 4-Soya and Quinn
this book is just emotional from start to finish. anger, sadness and joy are all present and deeply felt. a death of a child occurs so may be a trigger for some.

book 4.5--- Autum and Declan
love catching up 5yrs later with everyone and seeing that characters still experience "rea
Monique Tinline
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cavanagh Vol 2 continues on with this group of friends. Broken down again into 2 books and a novella.

I enjoyed seeing more of these friends, watching love/hate relationship, watching all the feelings being overcome and seeing where they are now.

Eden has given us an enjoyable series that is well written
Michelle
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Following this series was fun and it never disappointed. Impressed that as we got to know each couple through each new story, there was never any rushing through the story to the end. Each story was as good as the first or better.
Nicole Collins
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this small town story. It was filled with so many emotions. I laughed and I cried in multiple places throughout this series. I highly recommend this series to others.
Mary
Oct 14, 2017
Tatenisha
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!! Layla and Donovan relationship was filled with humor and you kept wondering what prank they would do next. Sayo and Quinn's relationship was filled of drama and passion and you were rooting for them to figure it out. The series was brought to a good conclusion.
Neepa Shah-chittur
Melissa B
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-arc, 2017-reads
Claiming Serenity:
Layla and Donovan will have you laughing hysterically from their childish pranks and cheering them on with the hot as hell chemistry these two share. The pull between these two is inevitable and you will definetly be rooting for this enemy to lovers read!

Catching Serenity:
Sayo and Quinn are two people who have been through so much pain and heartache that your heart will hurt for them. These two are not looking for complications in their lives; however, they find so much more t
Mindi
Beth
Oct 24, 2017
Veronica Sutton
Oct 07, 2017
Eden Butler is an editor and writer of Contemporary Romance novels and the nine-times great-granddaughter of an honest-to-God English pirate. This could explain her affinity for rule breaking and rum.

When she’s not writing or wondering about her possibly Jack Sparrowesque ancestor, Eden patiently waits for her Hogwarts letter, edits, reads and spends way too much time watching rugby, Doctor Who an

Seeking Serenity (4 books)
  • Chasing Serenity (Seeking Serenity, #1)
  • Finding Serenity (Seeking Serenity, #2)
  • Claiming Serenity (Seeking Serenity, #3)
  • Catching Serenity (Seeking Serenity, #4)