Jump to ratings and reviews

The Adventures of Beddigan T. Mouze

Beddigan T. Mouze has been living the Adventurer life for many turnings. A Hero for Hire, he has been travelling around the free Republic of Katheyra, making a life for himself, far across the Lorring Sea from his homeland of Illensdar.

The life and people he had left behind haunt him still, despite how long it had been since he had donned the uniform of Her Majesty's Royal Sapphire Brigade.

He kept himself busy in an effort to block out the memories... that is until he becomes reunited with former Adventurer buddy, and dear, dear friend, William Bearhelm.

William has a problem that only Beddigan can help to solve, and thus begins their series of Adventures, each more peculiar and threatening than the last.

Can Beddigan keep himself together while the state of the world changes around him? Has his past finally caught up to him? Only time will tell...

177 pages, ebook

First published October 3, 2017

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Mandy Lambert

1 book13 followers
I have been writing for as long as I can remember. My first story was a terrible and shameless rip off of Black Beauty and it was typed on an old DOS computer in my basement when I was in grade 4. Prior to that, I did a picture book about a penguin who like "Swiiiiiiiiimming".

Since then I have written 2 + 3/4 of a first draft of a high fantasy trilogy, several partial novels, a Romance novel (my first NaNoWriMo!) lots of poetry and short fiction, and a weekly updated story called The Adventures of Beddigan T. Mouze, which has 3 completed volumes.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
0 (0%)
No one has reviewed this book yet.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.