Start by marking “Sugar (Exposé #4)” as Want to Read:
Sugar (Exposé #4)

Sugar

(Exposé #4)

***SUGAR IS A FULL LENGTH STANDALONE ROMANCE***
Country’s hottest bad boy.
That’s what they call me. My label ate it up until I became “too bad” for the good folks of country music. That’s when Hard Candy Records picked me up and took a chance on me. Probably not their smartest move, but I won’t tell them that. Especially when they’ve assigned me a babysitter to try and ke
Published September 6th 2017

Olga therebelreader
This was a fun easy read! All the characters were amazing, even the supporting ones. It was funny, it kept me on the edge of my seat, the sex was hot and meaningful, the romance was awesome, really, such a good read.

Addy Mae and Beau's personalities provide a source of both conflict and comedy. The dialogue sparkles but I truly love the sexual sparks these two emit. More than the plot itself, what endeared this book to me is the dynamics between characters. A really fun read overall and I defin
Sabrina
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Sugar was an easy and fun read. I liked all the characters involved and actually have plans to go stalk this author now to see if I'll get any of the secondary characters stories. There really wasn't a ton of drama but I still felt that heat and tension between Beau and Addy that always adds an extra zing factor to a story.

Overall, this is something I would recommend to my fellow readers and I'm excited to see what else I can find from the author.
Melanie (mells_view)
Sep 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Welcome to Hard Candy Records!

I really enjoyed Sugar. It is a fun reluctant-ish romance. Beau is the bad boy of country music, who after a tragic loss starts acting out even more. Addy is one of the top movers and shakers at Hard Candy Records. Imagine what happens when Beau is signed to HCR and Addy is put in charge of being his baby sitter. Things are tense to say the least. The question is... is the tension attraction or is it just plain old conflicting personalities?

I loved the tension betwe
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Mandi Beck Fans, Romance
4 Bad Boy Did Good Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
This was a huge surprise for me. I hadn't read anything by this author so all I had was the blurb. I am glad I took the chance as I just spent an enjoyable day reading about a couple who risked getting attached... and how that risk eventually paid off.

I got everything I wanted from this... Country boy- a bit bad, a lot sexy, tortured and then redeemed. The woman who is able to take him on has her own "stuff" to handle. She is recovering from a bad rel
Danielle from Short and Sassy

Sugar was an ok read for me. I love "bad boy" reads. But this one started me off on the wrong foot with the male lead, Beau, the country music star with a women who wasn't the romantic interest he ends up with. Call me a romantic at heart, but I am not a fan of the characters sleeping with other people. Especially so early on in the book. It left a bad taste in my mouth from that point forward. I get people aren't celibate, but I don't have to read it. It can be inferred and still have
Lindsey King
Angst 3
Tears 2
Value 5
Storyline 5
Panty Scorching 5
Overall Rating 5

Holy hells bells!!!! I have been on pins and needles waiting for this book. Let me tell yall it was worth the wait. Beau rocked my world and then some!!! Mandi kicked this sweet books ass! I loved the characters and their endless banter and flirting. The constant bickering had me literally laughing out loud earning crazy looks from my family. So freaking worth it.

This couple. My goodness. Some major sparkage going on. Super intens
Melissa
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beau McCrae hold on to your hearts and your panties ! This man all swoon ,swagger and arrogance. Who doesn't love a bad boy with a big heart? Could I love this more then we meet Addy Mae she's a spitfire his new handler go to keep him in line girl at his new label. Well sexual tension for two? It's on! The banter , the fun. BRING ON THE COMBUSTIBLE CHEMISTRY! This is hot , but when ghosts of the pasts keep living in the present what can happen? Damn I need a drink , cold shower and a reread! Gra ...more
Kim
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sugar was absolutely AMAZING. Beau is the most perfect mix of country boy, sex on a stick and at times, a complete asshole who loves his family, especially his mama and oh yes, the ladies ;) Beau is in a downward spiral and needs to get his life back on track before everything is taken away from him.

Addy is such a sweet, yet total bad ass chick, who is a BOSS in the workplace. This girl knows how to get shit done and I honestly have a girl crush on her! Being Beau's babysitter is definitely not
Joy
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh how I loved this story. I loved how this working relationship transformed into unbridled attraction for Beau and Addy. Again a side of taboo with a big old dollop of sexual tension and I was sold! Beau's a bad boy who's running from his past and Addy's a good girl who stops him in his tracks. I loved the characters and the pace of the book. I kinda fell in love with Beau. That whole sexy country singer really made me swoon. I love strong women in books and Addy had it goin on! When these two ...more
book bruin
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5-4 stars
5 stars narration

This was a really fun and sexy audiobook. It is narrated wonderfully by Kai Kennicott and Wen Ross, who have quickly become my favorite narrating team. Sugar is a stand alone, but does feature characters in Mandi Beck's previous book, Stoned.

I loved Addy! She can be all business and no nonsense when she needs to, but then she's also awkward and hilarious. Her reaction to the Sheriff was THE BEST and had me laughing out loud! I liked Addy pretty much right away, but it
Heather andrews
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beau is quite the cocky man, so sure of himself, “whatcha doin’ over there? You having a private Beau McCrae concert? I woulda given you a real one, all you had to do is ask.” He’s so pleased with himself right now." Addy can be a tad bit overdramatic at times, "Beau! This isn't funny. I cannot go to prison! I'm too naïve. I'm the preacher’s daughter, for mercy's sake! They'll make me their ****h." I'm near hysterics now as the officer taps on the window. Beau can’t even pretend to keep a straig ...more
Liz
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book! Mandi Beck did it again! I love Beau and Addy so much and it was so much fun to catch up with the Wrecked crew and especially Stone and Willow.

This is a must read! A MUST READ!

Happy reading!
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Wow!!! ( I had to start with that because well read and find out))

I received an ARC of the book for reviewing purposes!

This was (I hate to admit this because now I know I'm missing out) my first Mandi book! I have to say that I have fallen completely head over heals for her writing! Her characters are so real and raw with one another! I found myself laughing and crying right along with them! The bonds between each character are so real and you feel apart of them!

Addy and Beau are two opposite
Sophie
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: september-17
Cover to cover, Sugar by Mandi Beck is PURE, ROMANCE PERFECTION! I am IN LOVE with this whole story, with every single page and every word penned.

Mandi is an author, to me, that is ALWAYS, worth waiting for. She DELIVERS. EVERY single time! This novel was another hit! I devoured it, from beginning to end.

Beau & Addy are A-MAZING! A couple that lit me up from the inside out with their intense connection and sizzling, flirty banter. I swooned SO, SO HARD! I just loved them.

In a month that i
Michele McMullen
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh My Sugar ....welcome to Hard Candy Records and the Swoon worthy Beau McRae .
Who doesn't love a man full of southern charm , a voice to melt your panties oozing sexy arrogance.
Beau has been a bad boy and his current label thinks it may be time for a change ..In comes Hard Candy Records and the savvy Addy . She has a mind for business, is sassy and as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out! Receiving a call from an old friend isn't unheard of what he asks is to consider signing a new cl
E.M. Summers
Title: Sugar
Author: Mandi Beck
Series: Expose collection
Genre: romance
Themes: bereavement, rock star
Heat: 4/5
Rating: 4/5

Only the second book of Beck's I've had the pleasure to indulge in, I once again found myself swept up in this romance. Beck's biggest strength is the characterisation of Addie and Beau, their complex pasts, wonderfully natural characteristics, and lilting accents really speaking through the pages of my Kindle.

The chemistry was there, the erotic scenes sizzling, and there was en
Ann
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I loved this book!! It was just what I needed. I loved Beau and Addy and their cute banter. We were up north while I was reading this and it really made me miss my home and family. I love a good ole country boy and that is Beau McCrae!! I love this authors books and this one was no exception! I got all the feels with this one and I just had to order the paperback! I can't wait for Sealy's book!!
Michelle
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sugar is the fourth in the Expose Series (what a fun idea!) and also is a spinoff of Beck’s prior series, Wrecked. In Sugar, bad-boy country star Beau McRae has spiraled out of control and after his record label gives him the ax, his manager calls up an old friend to get Hard Candy to bring him on board.

Addy Mae finds the attraction a little off-putting, given that she’s not new to being around celebrities. But between Beau’s good looks and cocky attitude, Addy is a little mixed up.

After the n
Nina
Sep 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Oh good lord Beau McCrae can take me to church any day. The man was a bad boy wrapped up in dirty words and sin. He was hot, naughty and damn right swoon worthy.

When he first meets the lovely Addy Mae Masterson, he is cocky rude and a little hungover. But he cannot deny that he is attractive to her. Having been dropped by his record label, Addy is his only hope of another record deal.

Addy was sassy and definitely a tough cookie, she had a take no nonsense attitude. Something she is going to ne
Becky Rendon
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it

Oh Lordy!

To quote Salt-N-Pepa "What a man, what a man, what a man,
What a mighty good man..."

Have you met Beau McCrae yet (asked while fanning ones face)? The man is temptation personified with that wicked grin, slow drawl, and the body one only sees on magazine covers.

Sin, temptation, and a whole lot of fornicating are what comes to mind when you do. Even for the preacher's daughter...

Sugar is the perfect amount of sass, smirks, and tension. The heat continues to rise with tension, at
Karen
Sep 12, 2017 rated it liked it
The story was kind of sad because Beau seemed afraid of Jenny and his momma and then afraid of his feelings for Addy. And Addy was "always getting attached" and that seemed pathetic to me when she does and can't fulfill her job as reault.
Luke warm story.
Emmbooks
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mandi Beck has done it again.

Beau McRae *sigh*

full review coming soon!
Rebecca
Sep 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
It's easy to see why Addy Mae Masterson can't help but get attached to Beau McCrae because underneath his bad boy exterior is a man who's struggling to find his way apart from a complicated past and a present that he just can't help but mess up with one too many drinks...one too many women...one too many bad decisions. But when Addy's assigned as his babysitter and she refuses to accept his bullshit and his cocky attitude, Beau realizes that he's the man he wants to be when he's with Addy and as ...more
Brandi
4.5 "Make me forget" Stars

Beau McCrae.

You're gonna have to give me a minute to catch my breath.
And maybe find my undergarments.

Yep. A minute.
Or two.

Wow. Just holy wow. Thank you Mandi Beck for giving me a sexy, sweet, smooth country boy. I don't always like the southern guys, but hot damn. Beau McCrae.

Do people actually read my reviews? Do I need to be more descriptive or explain my newfound obsession a bit better?

Beau McCrae is the bad boy of country music. He's so bad, he's looking for
FMR Book Grind
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
TATIA'S REVIEW
5 STARS

This was one of those books that I was scared to read. I know it's Mandi Beck and that's why I was scared. Stoned is the only book I read of hers other than the novella that revolved around the guys of Wrecked. It was that worry that I would compare it to Stone and I wouldn't love it as much. Mandi Beck writes a dirty rockstar like no other, but come to find out, she does a dirty cowboy just as good.
Beau McCrae. That boy is scandalous and dirty, cocky and unapologetic. He's
Liz
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This review is specifically for the audiobook of Sugar:

I previously read Sugar and loved it, so when I had the opportunity to listen to the audiobook, I jumped at the chance! And again, I absolutely loved it! The narrators, Wen Ross and Kai Kennicott were absolutely amazing and really brought Beau and Addy to life for me! I have heard both narrators before, so I wondered if they could bring the charm and sexiness of Sugar to life and they knocked it out of the ballpark!

Country’s bad boy is in
Jennifer Diaz
I soooo loved this one from Mandi Beck! Full review to come!! Huge 5 star read!
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4 Watermelon Crawl CROWNS

Mandi Beck sure seems to have my number when it comes to bad boy musicians. First there was Stone, and now we have Beau. Although, not as bad or damaged as Stone, Beau still has the aura, that something, that is just innate in a hero that draws a reader in, very similar to Stone, who we get a little glimpse of throughout Sugar. Not only did Mandi Beck give readers another swoon-worthy bad boy, but we also get a host a awesome heroines who
Selma
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely amazing and I enjoyed every single page of it. Sugar was an entertaining, steamy and funny read. I knew that if any author was able to write a bad boy of country music with a soft spot who will make me swoon and my panties wet than it's Mandi Beck. Her heroes make me want to punch them for their cockiness and jump their bones for their charming way every time. I love it that her heroines are always independent, strong women with a feisty attitude who give their men a run ...more
Emily C
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let me tell you a little something..... A bad boy country singer with a southern drawl using the endearment "Sugar" and I'm done for. That's right, completely effing D O N E!!! I can't even begin to tell you all the ways that Beau McCrae has just up and stolen my heart. And I might could start talkin' all southern like, cause damn, it's just plain old sexy.... hehehe. But I'm totally serious....
I absolutely loved this story by Mandi Beck. I guess you could say it was a spinoff from her seriously
Goodreads Librari...: duplicate book listing 2 10 Sep 08, 2017 04:37AM
  • All I Ever Wanted (Of Love and Madness, #3)
  • Reckless and Real: The Complete Series
  • Unexpected: The Complete Collection #1-6 (Unexpected #1-6)
  • Unwritten (Rock Star Duet, #1)
  • Nikan Rebuilt (Preload, #3)
  • Broken Lyric (Meltdown Series #2)
  • Ripped (Wreckage, #2)
  • Deeper Than Dreams (Love & Steel, #1.5)
  • Tangled Up In You (Rogue Series, #1)
  • Broken Little Melodies
  • Heart's Insanity (Angel Fire Rock Romance, #1)
  • Wild Chase (Vengeful Honor, #1)
  • Gravity
  • Down Beat (Dark Tide, #1)
  • Never Tied Down (The Never, #5)
  • Everything I Have (Everything I Want #3)
  • The Newlyweds (Cake #4)

Exposé (6 books)
  • Heartthrob (Exposé #1)
  • Clandestine (Exposé #2)
  • Auctioned Virgin: Kidnapped(Exposé #3)
  • Lucky Number Eleven (Exposé #5)
  • Arrogant Stranger (Exposé #6)