Start by marking “The Star Wars Rings” as Want to Read:
The Star Wars Rings

The Star Wars Rings

Why is Star Wars one of the most famous franchises in history? Why did George Lucas create a ground-breaking original trilogy and underwhelming prequels? Why do the Star Wars movies feel familiar and surprising at the same time? Can we predict what will happen in the next Star Wars movies?

The answer to all these questions is an ancient pattern used by some of the most
Published September 19th 2017 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Star Wars Rings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Star Wars Rings

Start your review of The Star Wars Rings
Kester Nucum
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Disclaimer: I received a free e-ARC of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. This will not affect my review in any way.

How would I describe my reaction as I read this book? Mind-blown! The Star Wars Rings is an enlightening epitome on one of the world's most beloved movie franchises and its hidden, yet carefully executed and thought-out structure. I chose to read and review this book because I thought that it would help me analyze stories better, especially the classics I
Ailyn
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have received the ARC for a fair review, and if you are a Star Wars lover and a fiction writer, you should get this! Tomas uses the recent Star Wars episodes to illustrate how the previous screenwriters/ directors created a story ring, and what the characters experienced.

Not only Star Wars, Tomas also introduced some other stories to show that how this tried and true method can help your writing and plotting. At the end, there is a prediction, wouldn't it be cool if the prediction is correct?
Andretta Schellinger