Start by marking “Protecting Hawk (Brotherhood Protectors Kindle Worlds Novella; A SEALed Fate Book 5)” as Want to Read:

Protecting Hawk

(Brotherhood Protectors World)

Lana Augon spent her life fighting against society's rules on beauty and clawed her way to stardom as a plus-sized model. She explored her creativity, lived her life on the edge, and never apologized for it.Needless to say, she made enemies along the way, and now one of them wants her dead.

Eric “Hawk” Standing can’t get the screams out his ears, or visions of what he’s d
Published September 5th 2017 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Protecting Hawk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Protecting Hawk

Debra
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hawk

I loved Hawk and Lana! I only wish that their story were a little bit longer so that we could have seen the development of their relationship more.
Merle
Kudos to Newton for choosing a plus-size, mixed race model as her heroine here. Lana has a stalker and has moved to Montana''s Crazy Mountains to escape. Hawk, on medical leave (or discharge) from his SEAL team, is working for Hank Patterson's Brotherhood Protectors. He is assigned to protect Lana. When he meets her, they immediately fall for each other. Secrets stand in their way, though.

More kudos for reflecting the horror of Hawk's PTSD in his terrible nightmares. Civilians can't know the re
Happy_girl_reads
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
In the fifth book of the series we meet and learn about Hawk. Discharged from the Navy because of PTSD from the horrors of his job he finds himself a bit lost. Best friend and former team mate Welsh makes some calls and sends him on a new life path, where we meet his soon to be lady love Lana. Lana is a successful plus-size model and fights the worlds distorted view of what is seen as beautiful. Until a stalker has threatened her safety and life forcing her to flee to Montana. When our couple me ...more
CarolKat
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was part of a mini series within Kindle Worlds as well as part of the Brotherhood Protectors Kindle World, and I am loving it. Of course I started at the end as opposed to the beginning, so the others are now on my TBR pile.

I fell in love with Hawk and Lana right from the start. She's a plus-size model making a difference and he thinks he's too damaged for a relationship.

Lana has a stalker that seems to find her no matter where she is. Hawk and his SEAL team along with Hank and his Bro
Teresa
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I Loved how the Brotherhood Protectors all came together to help out Hawk when he needed them the most , with a job and support for Lana and Hawk. But even though the premise of a stalker and plus size model who buys a ranch in Eagles Rock Montana, it was fairly easy figuring out who it was. The issue I had is it was too darn short! Could the backstory of Hawk's PTSD have been fleshed out sure but what I wanted most was more about what will happen in the future between Lana and Hawk and some mor ...more
Nancy Bodie
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!

I highly recommend this well written book. I am following the character thread that was started in Susan Stokers Kindle World. Even knowing just a bit about this Kindle World I was able to follow along with no problems. It was helpful to have read the other books first though. Every book I have read by this author has been well worth the investment of your time and money.
Vickie Chaisson
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Protecting Hawk spot on!

I like the Brotherhood Protectors series of book. Their backbone of loyalty, ethics, family and doing right for rights sake makes this series an enjoyable read. LeTeisha Newton writes strong characters that you have to admire and like as you read. Her heroes are often bent but not broken and her heroines are strong enough to bring them back to life. You will enjoy this fast read.
Pat Rathmann
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FANTASTIC THRILLER

What an intense story about PTSD, stalker, and a new struggling romance. A young ex Seal truly suffers from a severe case of PTSD and his recent discharge from the service. Authors ability to describe his pain and suffering will almost bring tears to a reader's eyes.
Sue
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hawk's PTSD is trying to comsume him until he gets a call from Hank for a job. But he's still struggling and he meets Lana, the plus size advocate he is to protect from a stalker. Hawk in Native American and old school where his woman is concerned, can they make a life and be together? We'll see. Lot's of action and a crazy man obcessed for Lana.
S. R. Lewis
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

I absolutely love this book! It has the usual strong and loyal characters, but the building of the characters in this book is just beautiful. The love story is beautiful. And the suspense and action are totally enjoyable.
Sammie Shorter
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved it...

I love the Brotherhood Protector world and Ms Newton's contribution was right on point. Hawk and Lana were meant for each other. I would love to read more of their lives together.
Robin Gland
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Good story but way too short.

This story was well written and could have been an excellent long story. I'm going to read a few of her other books and see if she continues to be good.

Robin
janelle beaver
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have enjoyed reading all of the Sealed Fate books. Action packed some romance and great to see all of wolf's team and then to see Hanks guys in the last one. Like old times with the teams.
Sandra Webb
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Interesting characters and storyline. Enjoyed the book and hope another follows to let the readers know how the future panned out for Hawk and Lana.
charmaine White
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Entertaining

Lots and lots of thrills,action and suspense.This one Starts out fast and doesn't slow down until the very last page.
Tami czenkus
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read any of the other books in this Kindle Worlds yet but I really want to go and read them all now!!!
I LOVE Hawk and I was happy to see the rest of the team again!!! Great story!
Tammy Smith
Jul 30, 2018
Lornajean(Nutnut1) Ford
Oct 05, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Writing professionally since 2008, LeTeisha Newton’s love of romance novels began long before it should have. After spending years sneaking reads from her grandmother’s stash, she finally decided to pen her own tales. As many will do during their youth, she bounced from fantasy, urban literature, mainstream, interracial, paranormal, heterosexual, and LGBT works until she finally rested in contempo ...more

Brotherhood Protectors World (1 - 10 of 110 books)
  • Ruthless River: Men of Mercy
  • Before the Brotherhood (Brotherhood Protectors)
  • Elite Protector (Brotherhood Protectors)
  • Montana Marine (Brotherhood Protectors)
  • Montana Freedom (Brotherhood Protectors)
  • Soldier's Heart Part One (Brotherhood Protectors)
  • Wish Upon a SEAL (Brotherhood Protectors; Lost and Found #4.8)
  • Vigilante Justice (Brotherhood Protectors; Mercer's War #3)
  • Snow SEAL (Brotherhood Protectors; Guardian Elite #4)
  • Montana Gypsy (Guardians of Hope, #3)