Start by marking “Ruin Me (Vegas Knights)” as Want to Read:
Ruin Me (Vegas Knights)

Ruin Me

(Vegas Knights #1)

Angel

I should know to keep my guard up when this dark, damaged stranger saves me.
But I don't.

His tortured soul draws me in for one hot, sinful Vegas night.

Then I learn what he is.

An irresistible liar.

I should back off, but it's already too late.

I've fallen for the one man who'll ruin me.

Author's Note: Ruin Me is a full length (64,000 words) steamy standalone romance with
ebook
Published September 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Ruin Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ruin Me

Start your review of Ruin Me (Vegas Knights)
Sabrina
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Ruin Me puts a unique spin on the usual Vegas-Hookup stories and brings to focus a character that is more than a little damaged. Mac had a different kind of horror filled past and seeing how that changed who he was when it came to Angel was very intriguing. They had such amazing chemistry together but he was fighting until the very end, thinking that he wasn't enough for Angel past a quick hook-up. I really liked getting to see Angel push past his defenses and it
Coco.V
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jos
Jul 24, 2018 rated it liked it
2.5-3 stars just "ok"

I wasn't really impressed with this sadly. Not sure if it's another "me thing" but I just didn't enjoy it much:(
Coco.V
Dec 01, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-but-not-read
Grab Ruin Me on sale for $1.18 (Regular Price $4.99) on Amazon today (12/01/2017)! ...more
Ana Rita
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've read several books from this two author's and I loved them dearly and now they had done the amazing thing of co-writing a book and let's just say that Dayum... They nailed it.
They both have a hot, breathtaking, intense writing that will give you not only hot flashes but also so much joy.
Ruin Me tells the stories of Angel and Devin.
I just need to give you an advise, read Unbreak Me first...You'll see why...
After one wild night of passion they parted ways but she was left with a secret...
April Symes
This is such an fabulous read because of the emotional, sexy angsty, and beautiful story. The romance is one that will hook you from start to finish.
These are two people who just share a life changing event- a hook up in Vegas and then walk away. They regret walking away because they dream about one another for months. Angel and Mac aka Devin’s romance is one that is a roller coaster romance that you do NOT want to pass up and one that you don’t want to stop reading.

My Rating: 4.7 stars *****
Faith89
Dec 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-review
copy received for honest review
This story will hook you from the beginning. There is mystery, a sexy hero, romance and a great heroine. Mac had a rough childhood and he escaped at a very young age. He stays away from his family but occasionally speaks with his mother. The things he went through as a child formed who he is today. He own a hotel/casino in Vegas and performs as a illusionist. He is a loner with the exception of his two best friends and business partners. . Although they both were
Veronica LaRoche
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this book. Once I started reading I couldn't stop. Mac & Angel, I couldn't get enough of and I loved every minute that they were together. Mac & Angel hooking up in Vegas was only suppose to be a one night stand but Angel & Mac can't seem to forget about each other. But Angel has to leave for a teaching job and Mac can't seem to shake his past. When Angel tries to reach out to Mac, will they reunite it will it just be a memory the time they spent together? Really ...more
Nancy Ward-keys
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg, Ruin Me was so good that I sat down to read it and read till the very end. The story just captivated me from the very start. Mac had a dark family past. His closed his heart off to almost everyone. That was until he met Angel. Like her name she was truly an angel there to save him from his dark past. Together they try to make a go of things. But when faced with an unplanned pregnancy will he stick around or will his past haunt him into running away?

Authors, Bella Love-Wins and Shiloh Walker
Me
Mar 12, 2018 rated it liked it
The weak chemistry between Mac and Angel made for an unconvincing Insta love. Mac’s story was heavy and depressing and seemed conscripted for pity, not a good look for a hero. Conversely, Angel was a cool heroine. She was strong, independent, confident.
Missey Lewis
Mar 11, 2018 rated it liked it
I don't even know where to begin. I am on the fence with this book it had potential to be a great story but something was missing for me...
Angela
Jun 27, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Needs to be Edited!

I don’t know if this book was edited, but if it wasn’t...it needs to be! There is an error in the opening sentence! The story was alright...but was a little confusing at times due to the lack of editing!
When she gets back to Vegas..were they in her room or his?!? It kept switching back and forth! Ugh!
Nate
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. I loved this emotional roller coaster...wow!!...couldn't get enough & had a hard time putting it down. Really love this authors work. And can't wait to read more of her books.
Betsy
Nov 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Meh. This read like a character sketch with not much plot. He's an emotionally damaged person with the emotional instincts of a teenager. She's too good to be true. Lots of sex where conversation needed to happen.
Zipporah Aniko
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was ok
It's possible that I read this book at a bad time - I just thought there was a lot of drama that didn't really lead up to anything, or just mAde the story drag.
However, I haven't given up on the series, so I hope I'll like the rest of it.
Scrap
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book
OMG this book was absolutely amazing,
Mac cannot help but step in and help the gorgeous girl at the hotel/casino
bar when the man giving her unwanted attention wont take no for an answer.
Angel and her best friend are in Vegas for a final week together before
she goes to Mexico to teach.
Angel comes from a very influential family, yes they are very rich but her
parents instilled a generous heart in her from a very young age. To give to
Di
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading the prequel, Unbreak Me, I knew I had to read this right after and I wasn't disappointed, in fact the title ruin me actually ruined me. The story of Mac, a magician and the teacher, Angel, who come together for a one night stand while she was in Vegas and then leaves w/o another word after. Both can't stop thinking about the other and when she reaches out to Mac and he finally responds, the news she has is exciting yet terrifying for a man who keeps everyone at arms lengths.
An
Space Cowgirl
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Her Savior

ARC Received for a Voluntary and Honest Review.
Do The Bumpty Bump!
Mac was terribly abused by his older brother as a child, but he was able to persevere. His little brother did not. Nightmares of being locked up in a closet and not being able to help his brother still plague him.

Now Mac is a tall, gorgeous, ripped, businessman, owning his own casino in Vegas.

Angel is in Vegas visiting with her friend before leaving to work in Mexico for two years. Some dude keeps hitting on her. It's
Karen Voitik
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
>Book Review – Ruin Me
>I am an independent reviewer. This book is the 1st in the Vegas Knights series and ends in an HEA. So much of this story focuses on the backstory of all of the characters. Some of these backstories are fully explained, but one important story was left out. The book needed to delve into Mac’s education in the magic craft. This profession is so unusual that a chapter on it would have only added to the story. There weren’t even any scenes describing a typical magic show
PointedlyBlunt
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Angel is visiting Vegas for one last hurrah with her best friend before moving to Mexico for two years to teach inner-city kids English. Mac has always been a loner, even to the point where most women don’t interest him. But when he sees Angel, that all changes. And what was supposed to be a one-night stand turns out to be so much more.

I loved Angel and Mac. Angel was perfect, but I still found her to be so down-to-earth and personable. Mac is the big, quiet, sexy hero that you want to just
Karen
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read! I loved this book and hated to put it down to work, sleep, eat, do life, or for it to end. It was such a great read and the story of Mac and Angel was a beautiful story.

Mac, a scarred man, who comes from a wealthy family, and keeps everyone at a distance because if anyone gets too close they will just leave him. He had a terrible childhood, and he doesn’t know how to let anyone love him now, nor does he know how to love anymore. He finds his way back to life when he meets Angel and
Sharon
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
To get the most enjoyment of this story, you should read Unbreak Me first….it is a free prequel which gives a bit of back story on Mac and Angel.

So, Mac meets Angel in a hotel bar in Las Vegas. They end up in bed together, but don’t exchange names. They go their separate ways, but things aren’t that easy. Neither is able to walk away from each other, but with her in Mexico and him in Las Vegas will they connect again? Turns out that Mac isn’t just any employee of the hotel, he is one of the
💋Meme Chanell Book Corner💋
Whatever you do go out and order this book now is available on all platforms so no excuses. Lol

Angel is in Vegas to gamble and see the shows. As they say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. She is harassed by a man at the bar. And is saved by a sexy dark stranger who says that his name is Mac. The chemistry is there for the very beginning. Angel normally does not do the one night stand thing. But she does with Mac. One night turns into them being consumed with each other.

Mac is so closed off
Andi
Bella Love-Wins and Shiloh Walker's Ruin Me is a study in beautiful damaged characters. I was captivated from the moment I picked up. In fact, I devoured it in a single sitting, staying up way past my bedtime because I HAD to know what happened.

I feel in love with Mac from the start. He's positive that he's broken and unlovable. He's allowed his past to shape is present, and he can't even believe he has a future. But Mac isn't broken, just damaged. That's a critical distinction to make.
Dora
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

This story is hot and sexy! The story held my attention and was exciting, but also was heartwarming and emotional. I enjoyed reading this story because it was full of emotional angst, scorching love scenes, a compelling storyline, and this fantastic book was well written by Bella Love-Wins and Shiloh Walker. I was enthralled with the characters of Angel and Mac. Mac is so freaking SEXY and HOT!! And adorable in the hottest way! You get a
Treena Ross - Rockstar Book Muse
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Sexy Romance Readers
Welcome to Vegas!!

Welcome to the Vegas Knights series from Author Bella Love Wins and Shiloh Walker.

Ruin Me is a great story from beginning to end. The characters are great on their own but oh so much better together. We have Mac who is the broody stay away from everyone kind of guy, his friends and partners Sly and LeVan owning and operating a hotel in Vegas and also do magic/illusion shows.

Along comes care free, happy go lucky Angel and runs into Mac and one thing leads to another anf they
Viper Spaulding
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After one incredible night together, Mac and Angel go their separate ways. Mac wasn't able to get over her, but his messed up childhood left him unable to give or receive love or trust in a normal relationship so he reluctantly accepts that he'll never see her again. Until a couple months later when Angel has news for Mac.

To call this a whirlwind romance would be a vast understatement. They fall in love practically in a matter of minutes, but the truth of their lives - along with the
RoseyLovesBooks
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hotel and casion co-owner and world famous magician Devin X, Mac to friends, keeps women at a distance, until he meets the beautiful Angel and comes to her rescue several times. Angel Halliwell is in Vegas with her best friend Tamika for one last wild vacation before moving to Mexico when she meets the hot Mac and ends up having a one night stand with him. After months of dreaming about Angel, Mac finally has a way to contact Angel ... after receiving letters from Angel informing him she's ...more
Charlene
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When this book came up through the Hidden Gems, though this is a new author to me, I volunteered to read an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Ruin Me, book one in the Vegas Knights series, follows the characters of Angel Halliwell, a young woman on vacation in Las Vegas when she comes across an attractive man named Mac that he thought was a member of the hotel security. After one night of intense passion between the two, Angel leaves to go to Mexico for her job as a
Susan
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A One Night Stand in Vegas, sound familiar? But that is where the familiarity ends. The authors take that unoriginal beginning and turns it into a creative, magical, absolutely will not put it down, story. I really like Angel. She is from a wealthy family, but has been taught to help others, and she even carries it even further, because she also really cares about them. I like a strong, caring heroine, and that is what you have in Angel. Then there is sexy, brooding Mac, who is a world known ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Two Firefighters Next Door
  • Matchmaker (Irresistible Bachelors #6)
  • Addiction (Addiction Duet #1)
  • F Buddy
  • Hot As Hell
  • Peep Show
  • Dirty Debt
  • Obsession (Addiction Duet #2)
  • Drawn to Him: A Romance Collection
  • Damaged (Sins and Secret Series of Duets #3)
  • Scarred (Sins and Secret Series of Duets #4)
  • Bad Wolf (Bad Wolf, #1)
  • Motorhead (Irresistible Bachelors #7)
  • Dirty Talk (Get Dirty, #1)
  • Undone (City Rich #1)
  • The Gamble
  • Thirty Days of Shame
  • Thirty Days of Hate

Vegas Knights (5 books)
  • Unbreak Me: Prequel to Ruin Me
  • Unbind Me: Prequel to Risk Me
  • Risk Me: Vegas Nights
  • Rule You (Vegas Knights Book 3)