Start by marking “Mind Games” as Want to Read:
Mind Games

Mind Games

Arden sells memories. Whether it’s the becoming homecoming queen or studying for that all important test, Arden can hack into a classmate’s memories and upload the experience for you just as if you’d lived it yourself. Business is great, right up until the day Arden whites out, losing 15 minutes of her life and all her memories of the hot boy across the school yard. The ho ...more
Expected publication: August 27th 2019 by Swoon Reads

To ask other readers questions about Mind Games, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mind Games

Tucker (TuckerTheReader)
Jan 05, 2019 marked it as not-released-tbr
Sci-fi from Swoon Reads?!

Go home Swoon Reads, your drunk.
Tricia Levenseller
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a really awesome thriller/mystery! I love the way everything unfolded. I thought I had the whole thing figured out, but Silver is GOOD. She pulled one over on me.
Cindy ✩☽ Savage Queen ♔
Ooo memory hacking sounds fun
Samantha Hastings
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MIND GAMES is a smart, sexy sci fi thriller that will keep you guessing until the end. Arden is a hacker with a lucrative side job of selling other people’s thoughts and experiences. If you ever wondered what it would be like to be homecoming queen you could download the memory and experience it like it was your own. Or if you forgot to study for a quiz, you can use someone else’s memories. Everything is going fine until Arden realizes that her own memories have been hacked. She’s missing thousa ...more
mghrebia
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing!! Mind blown!
Samm | Sassenach the Book Wizard
Mar 07, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2019
Alright Swoon. I see you. Not sure when we branched into sci-fi but I'll give it a go
Diana Urban
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to read an early version of Mind Games, and wow... it was so good! This book was SO hard to put down — I read it in only two sittings. Such a unique premise. The stakes were high, the hook was fantastic, the world-building was excellent, and I loved Arden's voice. And Arden and Sebastian's relationship? Swoonworthy! <3
Meghan
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: library
This book was received as an ARC from Macmillan Children's Publishing Group in exchange for an honest review. Opinions and thoughts expressed in this review are completely my own.

I have never been more invested in a plot as I have been with Mindgames. Mindgames at first when I read the description reminded me a lot of Tron and Ready Player One, two favorites for our young patrons. This book was better! The drama and the suspense Arden faces for herself just by getting involved with virtual reali
Chandler Baker
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Smart, fun protagonist with witty writing and cool, trippy plot--teens (and adults) won't soon forget this book (which is funny! once you read the book...)
Marwa
Ruben
Nov 23, 2018
Dark Viper
Dec 02, 2018
Margaret
This is a review of an ARC from Edelweiss

I just couldn't get into this one. The idea is interesting - in a world where people store their memories in the cloud, there's money to be made in selling them. A teenager at a special school hacks a program to create a brisk trade in important memories - answers to a test, catching a winning touchdown, etc - until she her own memories are wiped and has to find out why.

This just didn't grab me though - and I immediately was finding flaws in the logical
Brianna Peterson
Mar 27, 2019
Kat
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great read. The book is a great read alike for Ready Player One. I really enjoyed this book and would recommend that adults try it out as well.
Bob
Mar 27, 2019
Iany Mcgrawn
Nov 23, 2018
Jennifer H.
Apr 11, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Thank you to Netgalley and Macmillan Children's Publishing Group/Swoon Reads!

Have heard insanely good things about this. Can't wait!
Dena
Shelves: 2019
release date: august 27th
Michelle Norman
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mind Games is a sprint to the finish line! The debut novel from Shana Silver is engaging, though a bit over narrated. The plot, while well thought out is a bit predictable, but intense action scenes and confrontations help to more the storyline along.

Arden is a coding genius in a school for tech geniuses. Everyone who is connected to the school is also connected to a breakthrough technology Arden's parents invented -- HiveMind. Imagine cloud-service for your thoughts and memories. When Arden re
Tati
Victoria Robinson
Feb 02, 2018
Anna Bright
Feb 05, 2018
  • The Pioneer (The Pioneer, #1)
  • Malice
  • Chilling Effect (Untitled, #1)
  • Crown of Coral and Pearl
  • Tarnished Are the Stars
  • Fireborne (The Aurelian Cycle, #1)
  • The Last 8 (The Last 8, #1)
  • Before I Disappear
  • Reconnected
  • Alien: Echo
  • A Thousand Fires
  • A Soldier and a Liar
  • Rise of the Dragon Moon
  • The Rose in the Briar
  • The Kingdom
  • The Chosen (Contender, #1)
  • All the Walls of Belfast
  • The Half King (Untitled #1)
Shana Silver studied creative writing at Syracuse University. She's been a computer animator, an e-book creator for a major publisher, and now works as a Project Manager in digital and TV advertising where she enjoys telling people what to do. She lives in New Jersey with her husband, young daughter, and the characters she dreams up. Reverse is her debut novel.