Start by marking “Even Money (All In Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Even Money (All In Duet, #1)

Even Money (All In Duet #1)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  1,008 Ratings  ·  384 Reviews
Sometimes it only takes a minute. A connection of eyes across a room, a quickened heartbeat, and everything changes.

I was a cocktail waitress with a fondness for partying and meaningless sex.
He owned half of Vegas, with the reputation to match.

I should have turned away. Instead, I stepped closer.

Then, the lies started.
Rumors spread.
Stalking commenced.
And someone died.

ebook, 1st Edition, 342 pages
Published June 4th 2018

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2! Even Money, book 1 of 2. Dario Capece’s relentless pursuit stalking of Bell & their dangerous affair!

“He looked like a night full of filthy, delicious sex, and a string of orgasms that would leave you panting and delirious. He looked untouchable.”

Books in All IN duet should be read in order:
Book 1: Even Money
Book 2: Double Down

Even Money (book 1) is the whirlwind romance between cocktail waitress and college student Bell Hartley and Vegas’ most powerful man, hotelier and busin
Alessandra Torre
Sep 05, 2017 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sneak Peek at Even Money (All In #1):

“You think this is funny?” I threw the bottle of beer without thinking, my arm rearing back, liquid flinging, and when I heaved the glass, it was intended for his head. He ducked to one side, and there was the loud sound of glass breaking. I flinched and didn't look to see the damage.

“I told you before. I needed to know what I was getting into with you.”

“And?” I lifted a hand, gestured to the situation in general, and heard the thick clog of tears in my voice
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description~WRITING - PLOT - PACE~
So honestly, if I had known when I was signing up for this book that the hero was married I probably would have given it a pass. I am not a fan of cheating. But man, that would have been a HUGE mistake on my part because this book turned out to be majorly eccellente. The writing was fantastic. It was very well paced. The plot was super engaging and had me hooked from the getgo. I loved the setting as well. Last, that cliffhanger of an ending...cazzo di inferno. How could
Melanie

ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

“I’d always been a gambler, with my money, my time, my safety … but never my heart.”

You all, life isn’t fair. One of my favorite romance writers, a steamy story in my city? Lord, I was supposed to love this. But the insta-love, the improbability, and the sex work and slut shaming just completely ruined it for me. If you want to pick up something by Alessandra Torre, I completely recommend The Girl in 6E, Love, Chloe, Sex Love Repea
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
description

I like to think that this is Alessandra Torre’s reaction to readers who think they have this story figured out. To the readers who maybe rolling their eyes thinking it’s just another instant love between a waitress and a Las Vegas mogul. Well that is until they hit the last page.

description

I’m giving this book 5 Stars because I totally didn’t see the ending coming at all! I should have expected the unexpected when it comes to the brain of the Deanna Madden series!!

description

"If felt like a once-in-a-lifetime conne
Berit☀️✨Traveling Sister✨
4.5 Sizzling Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟.5

WOW what an ending! The ending of this book bumped it up a half star for me, wild! And now all I have to say is... is it June 18 yet? Alessandra Torre I don’t know if I should love you or hate you for this? What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right?

Bell is a student by day and a cocktail waitress by night...Dario is a casino owner, the king of Vegas, trapped in a very unconventional marriage... both these characters have a complicated past, but when they meet it is I
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DH6TF6W/...

5 stars

Such an amazing and brilliant story!I was hooked, everything about Even Money was amazing!It was fast paced the story addictive and the characters well developed!

description

Dario and Bell's romance was passionate,sensual,super hot,intense and erotic!They have an amazing chemistry, I could feel their connection!There is also angst to keep you on the edge all the time with these two!

I'm looking forward for the next book and see what will happen!Th
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: vegas, sexy, duology
Woohoo it's LIVE!!!! Grab it now!

✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵ ✦ ✷ ✫ ✷ ✦ ✧ ✵ ✧ ✵

I was again in a book funk - as I am so often lately, and just started an old favorite of mine when Even Money landed on my kindle. I'm not exaggerating when I say I dropped everything, actually threw the book across the room to pick up my kindle.

And boy, was I right!!!

THE ENDING!!!

Guys, the ending is OMG - what a twist and WOW I can't believe she did that!!!!

I thought I knew early on what was going on. Yeah
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳Another Alessandra Torre novel? COUNT ME IN Y'ALL!

➳ARC kindly provided by publicist, in exchange for an honest review coming closer to release date...

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Beatrice Masaluñga
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, arc
*ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review*

Having a traumatic past doesn't stop Bell Hartley to give up on her life. She is a college student by day and a cocktail waitress by night. It's tough especially if some clients are pervert and disrespectful. With Rick and Lance around, owners of The Mirage, ensure her safety and constantly watch her back. I love Bell's friendship with them, they're like the brothers she never had. As for relationships, Bell has no time for comm
Olga therebelreader
Loved this book! It has romance, flirts with sex, danger, intrigue, mystery, gore and so much more. Dario and Bell are so hot together! I enjoyed the sassy heroine and Dario was a welcome surprise of a bad guy hero.

The author did an amazing job creating this scenario. Alessandra Torre has a great way of telling a story. The only real problem I had with this book was that I wasn't completely sold on these two as a couple. I liked their connection but... I'm waiting for more.

There are several plo
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-for-review
O U T N O W

What did I just read?!! Was my first thought as I finished, 'Even Money,' it was a first class reading treat! Those last few pages….. I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. If you want to know what THAT is than pick up this book right now. 'Even Money,' sees Alessandra Torre going right back to her suspenseful writing roots all wrapped up in a delicious HOT romance.

A cocktail waitress and the most powerful man in Vegas with heavy responsibilities to match. Secrets, lies, death, and love all weav
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Okay, before you even start reading this book there are two things you should know. First, you may want to hold off until a weekend because you will not want to put this down. Secondly, it is part of a duet and does have a freaking heart pounding cliff hanger so if you are not a fan of those then you have been warned.

As soon as I began to read this book I had a feeling it was gonna be good, it was a given that it would be amazing just because Alessandra writes incredible stories but it was the c
Zoe
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ominous, dramatic, and risqué!

Even Money is an edgy, sultry thrill ride that takes you on a journey into the life of Bell Hartley, a feisty college-student and casino waitress who finds herself inadvertently caught up in all the power, corruption, and violence of sin city when the dangerous, commanding, married Dario Capece sweeps her off her feet.

The prose is dark and seductive. The characters are consumed, possessive, and impulsive. And the well-paced, suspenseful plot is filled to the brim wi
Even Money is the first installment in Alessandra Torre's adult romance duet titled: All In. It introduces the characters, develops the various relationships, sets the insta-love in full swing, and ends on an epic cliffhanger that had my jaw dropped. The ending took what was initially a 3-star read (IMO) and bumped it up to 4 for me personally. I'm excited to see where Torre decides to take this story.

The All In duet consists of the following installments as of June 2018:
#1-Even Money
#2-Double
Raine Miller
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
EVEN MONEY was one of those books that completely absorbed me from beginning to end. I couldn't put it down. The crafting of these intensely flawed and emotional characters blew me away with every page. And the ending of this Book 1 in a duet? Perfectly done! I am on the edge of my seat for the conclusion to Dario and Bell's story. This is a tale that will stick with me for a long time. ★★★★★5 MASTERFUL STARS!★★★★★

Raine Miller
NYT Bestselling Author
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Alessandra Torre has always managed to grab her readers in every story. Whether it’s a heart pounding cliff hanger, a corrupted plot twist, or just a heartbreaking love story, she gets your attention every time. Even though this story didn’t manage to wow me like her others, you can never take away the fact that her words and her style, has us coming back for more.

Belle Hartley practically seen it all in her time in Vegas. From gambling, to drugs, sex and money, there’s nothing or no one in thi
Wil Loves Books!
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!!!

“If you walk away, I’ll spend the next few decades fighting to forget you.”

Ahhh, I loved this. You can never go wrong with an Alessandra Torre book! Never! This was such classic Alessandra. Sexy, intriguing, hot, mysterious and dangerous. It will keep you in your toes and definitely guessing. And when you think you have it all figured out, nope, you're wrong.

I loved the entire Vegas set-up, Alessandra is just great at storytelling. I also loved the kick ass heroine and the super h
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description

"She was a liability, and he was the king of this town."

Dario Capece was caught between two lands–two women–the one he promised to protect and the one his heart desired. Bell Hartley was just a cocktail waitress that happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

A connection of eyes across a room changed everything, but was their love worth fighting for?

With its addicting Vegas atmosphere, suspenseful plot, characters that I rooted for no matter how forbidden they were together, steamy
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 “Insta” Stars

Leave it to Alessandra Torre to suck me in again. Dangling a sexy alpha hero and a spitfire heroine in Sin City, this story read super fast and had a deliciously wicked ending.

Dario Capece.......his name alone sounds fierce, powerful and sexy. He’s the man of Las Vegas. People both respect and fear him. And he’s married.

Bell Hartley......a cocktail waitress whose beautiful and sassy. But she hasn’t had an easy life and she doesn’t do relationships.

But.....“Of all the gin joints
Carvanz
Holy Wow! This book captured me from page one and by the time I reached the end I was a balled up mess of nerves.

Working for friends who feel like family at an underground casino, Bell meets the man who basically owns Vegas. The chemistry and attraction to Dario is immediate despite the fact that few words are spoken. When it comes to light that he is having her followed, he uses it to push open the door and enter her life in a substantial way.

Dario is instantly attracted to Bell and unable to
Snow
3.75 messy stars

Full review NOW, before the release date, on June 4, 2018.

Bell Hartley is a Las Vegas coctail waitress in a casino called The House, working for Lance & Rick, her bosses/friends and living in a house with several roomates...she seems carefree but she careful to steer clear of any emotional relationships with men. She has sex and stays true to that fact letting the men know where they stand from the start.

Until, one day, she meets a tall, dark & dangerous businessman Da
Mindy Lou's Book Review
What a fantastic read! I'm so glad that I have the habit of just diving into books with little to no knowledge. I would have regretted passing on this book because if I had known the hero was married, I don't think I would have given this one a chance.

Cheating is such a grey area for people so I will say that for me, I did not view this couple as cheating. The marriage is a business relationship but a whole lot more complicated than that. That complication as well as Dario and Bell's relationshi
Melanie (mells_view)
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ok. So Even Money is this instaATTRACTION romance set in Vegas, between two people who should NOT be falling for one another. While the love story relies heavily on a spark, it also feels like this book is MULTIPLE stories told through the love story of two people. Like the love story is sort of a distraction for us to follow, as we get tiny bit of the real story. Maybe that’s a big assumption on my part, but that’s what I got. We just get all the stories as one from multiple POV’s, but heavily ...more
Michelle
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I went into Even Money completely blind. I didn’t even realize this was a duet until I had about 10% left and was not even close to having enough of these two.

Bell Hartley works as a cocktail waitress at the exclusive club The House, a place that provides discretion for their clients and neutral ground for the wealthy. Between day classes and serving drinks at night, the King of Vegas enters The House and Bell is instantly caught up in his gaze.

Dario Capece is the King of Vegas, and is completel
ShannonLouise
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My Final Review...If you've followed this story on Radish, like I have, then you need to buy the newly released book because it's a bit different from Radish episodes. Alessandra Torre changed up a character and some scenes, so the book has fresh content. But, Radish had a few worthy must-read scenes too.

For those who have a problem about the marriage, cheating issue, Dario and his wife, Gwen are married in name only. Both of them have side pieces, and they are honest about it with each other.

An
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Bell is working as a waitress at the most exclusive private/underground casino in Las Vegas. The House. She makes good money and she's happy with her two bosses. She also goes to school by day and has a purely physical affair with her prof. She doesn't do commitment! Ever since things happened to her when she was only 15, she needs to be in control of those kind of situations.

Enter Dario.

description

Ten years ago he married into the city's biggest Vegas casino family. And after working hard and investing v
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
4.5 STARS

Alessandra Torre and Las Vegas romances go together like tequila and salt. They belong together; they go down fast and smooth and they're deliciously intoxicating. Even Money left me spinning, reeling, floating on the biggest book high. I'm on cloud nine. I'm drunk on this sensual, suspenseful, unbelievably romantic storyline and I'm stunned speechless by the jaw dropping way it just ended.

Even Money gave me giddy old-school romance vibes. Dario is a wealthy businessman and Bell is a c
Holly
May 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
This is a tough one. Alessandra Torre has been a solid one click for me now for ages. I've thoroughly enjoyed almost all of her books. The last 6 in a row I've universally liked or loved. But Even Money didn't jive well with me.

I think first and foremost it had an insta-love love story that I just didn't find believable. It felt too fast and too forced. I didn't end up caring enough about the characters maybe because there wasn't enough build up in the love story. It felt too shallow.

There was
Francoise
4.5 Stars

This riveting story instantly hooked me and kept me flipping pages long into the night. The emotionally intense plot and the intriguing characters kept me on my toes. Even Money is the story of a forbidden passion that transcends logic and self-preservation. It delves deep into the world of raw emotions, obsession and unrestricted love.

Dario Capece is a Vegas legend.  Owner of several casinos, he is a powerful businessman surrounded by an aura of mystery and danger. On the surface, he i
Alessandra Torre is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of twelve novels. Her books focus on romance and suspense. Her new release, The Ghostwriter, is available now!
Additional pseudonym: AR Torre

Amazon: https://goo.gl/XRr5Uc
Facebook: https://goo.gl/sJb5MN
Twitter: https://goo.gl/DwKuvo
Pinterest: https://goo.gl/eEJs9U

Visit the POPPIN IN thread of the Shh group to find out my rec
More about Alessandra Torre

All In Duet (2 books)
  • Double Down (All In Duet, #2)