Start by marking “Crave (The Nora Heat Collection)” as Want to Read:
Crave (The Nora Heat Collection)

Crave (Nora Heat Collection #3)

3.64  ·  Rating details ·  387 Ratings  ·  109 Reviews
Every Sunday morning it’s just us in a fancy hotel suite.
We fight, argue, and make up like teenagers do.
We touch, we suck, but we don’t kiss.
No, we never kiss.

His lips have been all over my body - everywhere but on top of mine.
I wasn’t supposed to need his touch.
To beg for a kiss...just one little kiss.
But our little arrangement has swallowed me whole.

I only crave one t
196 pages
Published December 14th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Crave, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crave

Jemima
Dec 10, 2017 rated it liked it
FOR GOODREADS

ARC

I was warned that this book wasn't going to be have a real, deep story...
So I wasn't surprised that it was what It claimed to be.
Crave was fun, sexy,over the top ... NO frills when it comes to "good old-fashioned" fun chick lit with a huge heaping of Sexiness!
This was a no-brainer as in,this book literally was a ridiculous fun book to read.
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

This book was short, very sexy and entertaining. I really liked it!

The relationship between Judas and Jenna was nice. I wish we could’ve seen more of them before their arrangement so we could understand more their feelings, but that didn’t really affect my investment in them.

Overall this was a pretty hot read that kept my interest and never felt rushed even though is just a little longer than a novella. If you are looking for a fun read, with a sexy hero and steam this book is for you
Melanie (mells_view)
Smut and lusty Love.

If you’re looking for quick reads with lusty, smutty love then Crave and the short story that comes after it, Bad for Me, are the perfect reads for you.

First is a no strings secret lovers office romance. Second story is a enemy neighbors to lovers romance. Both very hot and steamy. Book one is a tiny bit angsty, but not much. Book two is just hot hot hot.
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews

This was a prime example of why I have a shelf called 'contains people I want to punch'.

The heroine was like a threadbare doormat - there was one point where I thought she was going to tell him to fuck off and stop taking his shit only to turn the page and she's back to being meek and stupid.

The hero was an asshole - not a sexy 'Oh you rogue' asshole, just a tit.

His Mum is a bitch

His Sister is a bitch

His future arranged wife is a bitch

And the 'I love yous' come out of nowhere. 1 minute he's re
✿Penny
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nora is packing a lot of heat nowadays😉
Yanno the song" The Heart Wants What The Heart wants" . It turns lovers into fools and sane men into dumbasses. Why else would Selena keep crawling back to Bieber. Or Jenna Taylor keep running back to Judas Clement !! They're boss and Secretary and as they say, Office Romances are the hottest romances. This one is no different

description
I was so dumb. So dumb around him, but I couldn’t help it. Judas Clement had a spell on me—one I wasn’t even trying to break.

The
Natshane
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
*4 Craving Clement Stars *

I never expected a novella to pull me in so quickly, nor would I ever expect it to turn me into a puddle of mush and literally craving for more.

Love wasn't part of the agreement, but those Sunday escapades tangling in the sheets with the sinfully delicious Judas Clement has turned Jenna into a lovesick puppy - the only problem? He was her boss and ran in a totally different social circle. While he is the King, she is the peasant. Any form of relationship between them
Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦
4 SULTRY STARS!

Crave was a quick, yet sultry and sexy read that will have you craving for your very own piece of Judas Clement!

Jude is the boss and Jenna is his secretary. They have an arrangement; spending every Sunday under the sheets... Until Jenna wants more from her boss.

She wants his heart.

This is one read that will have you wondering if Jude will give in to his feelings for Jenna or if he'll remain the playboy when it's all said and done. From previous Shanora books I think it's safe to
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sunday Sex - that's all it was ever meant to be. Her Boss - Jude doesn't do relationships and Jenna tells herself that she's content with what she's got. Until she's not. Plenty of angst, hot chemistry and nasty society women made this an easy, fun Novella to read.

I received an ARC of this book.
Siobhan
Dec 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Crave is the third Nora Heat Collection story, but it works perfectly fine as a standalone novella. I read it as such, and found it worked perfectly fine without having read the prior books. It seems to me, you can pick and choose which of these stories you wish to read.

You're warned at the story of this book that it is not the kind to have a deep story, focusing more upon the quick and steamy elements. Such is certainly the case with this story, and people should be aware before entering. I kno
Callixta
Shanora Williams est une auteure que j’aime beaucoup. Cette fois elle publie Crave qui contient deux assez longues nouvelles et la chronique sera assez courte. J’ai globalement été déçue par ces deux textes dont le second relève de ce qu’elle écrit sous son autre pseudonyme, Nora Heat, beaucoup plus érotique et sensuel.

Dans la première nouvelle, l’auteure pose pourtant un principe intéressant. Jude est le patron de Jenna et ils entretiennent une liaison aux principes intéressants : ils se retrou
MJ
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-books, arc
Crave is clearly the best in these sexy treats in the Nora Heat Collection. Shanora Williams combines charming with off the charts passion as Judas and Jenna find themselves more involved than just boss and secretary. Their Sunday trysts were naughty from the time they both entered their hotel suite and continued with dirty and flirty banter back in the office. I found myself wondering where my cigarette was after one of their romps!

And as sizzling as their chemistry was, it was truly heartwarmi
April Symes
If you love super sexy, very sweet and a bit smutty, then you will love “Crave” by Shanora Williams.
Jenna is a secretary for Jude but on Sunday, they are more than just boss and secretary--- Jenna is at a hotel having the best sex of her life with Jude. He made it clear love wasn’t part of the agreement that they had for this agreement but she has to be content with what he is giving her…or does she? Jude is very rich while Jenna is not and she has come to realize that she has fallen head over
Red Cheeks Reads
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jenna is fucking her boss. There’s no other way to put it. They have an arrangement for every Sunday but things are starting to get complicated. She is having feelings for the dominant, handsome Jude but she knows she can’t do anything about it. He has to marry the women his parents picked for him or he could lose all he’s worked for. But will Jude let his parents dictate his life all the way to the altar or will he finally give in to the craving, desire, passion and feelings he has for Jenna?

Laura- BookBistroBlog
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Crave (Nora Heat Collection #3)
By: Shanora Williams
4 Stars

One thing I will say about the Nora Heat Collection is…Hot, Hot, Hot!! This one doesn’t disappoint. Crave, like the others in this collection is a quick, steamy read.

Jenna has a standing Sunday appointment. One that leaves her totally fulfilled and satisfied. It’s a simple arrangement that when it was made, it made total sense.

Judas is the sexy, hot, single boss who is quickly realizing that he needs more than just Sunday’s with his secr
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

If you are looking for something steamy, with a feel-good story-line then look no further.

Every Sunday there is an agreement between Jenna and Judas. They both know the rules; anything goes except kissing and come Monday it is back to business. And by business, I mean literal business where Judas is the boss and Jenna is the secretary. Also, it is just a Sunday thing. No fraternizing during the week and no feelings. I do have to say, at first I was not a Judas fan but over the pages he grew on
Cindy
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nora Heat, definitely brings the HEAT in Crave. I believe it's now my favorite story by the ever AWESOME Shanora Williams/Nora Heat!

Crave gives us a sexy, fun, passionate, charming couple with Judas and Jenna. I'm a HUGE fan of office romance. And this one definitely quenched my thirst for this trope. Can an office romance lead to more???

When Judas, the Ceo, and Jenna his secretary find themselves falling for each other, outside the normal Sunday tryst they have, can they continue their charad
Mandie Foxylutely
Crave is the third book in the Nora Heat Collection and can be read as a standalone. It is not a book with any depth or drama but if you are looking for a quick sexy romp with the boss then this is the book for you!

I found it very OTT especially the Sunday nights and act as normal whilst in the office. The h lacked any backbone but this is fitting for this story. However not having read any of this series I wasn't aware of what I would be reading. I much prefered the author's Tainted Black book
Robin Powers
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This was a filthy, dirty, steamy novella that reeked of sex. I loved it! Sometimes you need a story that is just a panty ripper (forget bodice). I read it pretty much in one sitting and it really was hard to put down. Jenna has an agreement with her boss Judas Clement that outside of work they will meet on Sundays for balls to the wall sex but no kissing and outside of the hotel room...they are not to speak of it. Unfortunately for Jenna...she starts to develop feelings for Jude and thinks ...more
Liz
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I had never read Shanora Williams before, but when I read the blurb for Crave I knew I wanted to read it. It seemed simple enough. Sundays only, no strings, no feelings. But how long can two people share their bodies and not let feelings get in the way?

Crave was a quick, sexy and steamy read. Judas and Jenna met every Sunday to enjoy their bodies, nothing else. But Jenna’s feelings begin to change for her boss, a man she can never have. Judas does not do relationships and though Jenna was okay
D
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my Mr. Clement... how sinfully sexy are you?
I absolutely loved this story in the Nora Heat Collection. Jude Clement is a devilish angel. He oozes sex and arrogance causing a panty melting read. While this is a novella, there is nothing "short" or missing in this story. Every single page is gorgeously dirty. And while the physical chemistry between Jude and Jenna was off the charts, their emotional chemistry made this story real and lanced the heart.
I didn't want the story to end. I needed a
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 CRAVE STARS!!! This was another quick sexy read from this amazing author. Office romance are always fun, sexy and complicated and this one was no different. Judas the boss and Jenna the Secretary can't get enough of each other and keeps you turning pages. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
A good short one sitting book. Hot steamy and a good story to go with it never left disappointed after these short novellas.

So if you are looking for a quick steamy read then I highly recommend this one,
Mercedes
Apr 06, 2018 rated it liked it
I read this as part of the Dirty Little Quickies Collection
Jecca
Feb 27, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars Reviewed for Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Pamela Stallings
If you want a quick, sexy read this is definitely one to check out. Judas and Jenna will light your kindle on fire and leaving you begging for more. This is a quick read filled with lots of dirty sex and a small plot. I instantly liked Jenna's character and wanted to knee Judas in the balls. The chemistry between these two just radiates off the pages. You can instantly feel it, all the emotions, the lust. I would love to read more with these two like a second book. The story is told in both Jenn ...more
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
This was one hot sexy little novella that will leave you sinfully satisfied.

Judas and Jenna had an agreement that they would meet up every Sunday to have some hot and sweaty sex that left them both satisfied. It was a routine for them, but was it enough for Jenna? She was starting to feel like her feelings for her boss were starting to evolve to more than just a sex-capade with her boss once a week. But what did Judas want? He made it very clear that it was nothing more than just sex for them.

W
Callixta
Nov 16, 2017 rated it liked it

Hot KU Romance-Dani
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot Hot Hot!!! Another great story from Shanora’s Nora Heat Collection! I’ve become a little obsessed with these short sexy reads and Shanora sure didn’t disappoint with this one!

Jude and Jenna’s story will leave you hot and bothered. Needing more and rooting for a happy ending! There Sunday “meetings” were nothing but a treat. This was a great office Romance and so much more! Another Must Read!!
Anne Milne
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a really enjoyable short read that is easily read in one sitting.

If you are in the market for a sizzling hot steamy read with a good storyline then you’ll love this. I’m loving this series of novellas they just get better and better.
Shanora Williams is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who loves writing about flawed heroes and resilient heroines. She is a believer that love outweighs all, but doesn’t have a problem making her characters fight for their happily ever after.
She currently lives in Charlotte, North Carolina and is the mother of two amazing boys, has a fiercely devoted and supportive man, and is a s

Nora Heat Collection (4 books)
  • Dirty Little Secret
  • Caress (A Nora Heat Novella)
  • Claim (The Nora Heat Collection)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • The End of the Affair
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)