Start by marking “Caress (A Nora Heat Novella)” as Want to Read:
Caress (A Nora Heat Novella)

Caress

(Nora Heat Collection #2)

My new client is too damn tempting -- a lingerie supermodel who isn’t afraid to get naughty or naked.
Chanel wants me bad - needs me to touch and caress her - but I can’t get too close.
Her father is my boss, and if he found out about the dirty things I wanted to do to her, my reputation as top bodyguard in Manhattan would be ruined…
But, like Chanel says as I slide her pant

To ask other readers questions about Caress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caress

Melanie (mells_view)
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Hot. Hot. Hot. Stars!

Illicit and hot. If you're looking for a quick read, with instaLUST, and a hot alpha who doesn't come off as ridiculous unless you count RIDICULOUSLY HOT, then you need to read Caress.

Nora Heat once again brings the heat with this superstar model and her bodyguard romance. Chanel's father has hired Kobe to protect her after a string of bad bodyguards, and a rise in her celebrity status. He has also FORBIDDEN him from touching her. Not allowed to look at her unless it's to
Melanie (mells_view)
5 Hot. Hot. Hot. Stars!

aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

They say when you're so stressed out in life and just needed an escape, the best thing to do is read a light hearted book, but I say, read a smutty one.

Now, I have been a Shanora Williams fan. Who wasn't? With her knacks of all things taboo and scorching scenes this bitch here is all heart eyes and grabby hands. She just can write about things that's so cringing yet yummy. So, with a novella? it's another story. It's not usually my cup of tea and I do admit I am usually picky. Intrigued by t
Shanora Williams
Sep 10, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Blurb:

But, like Chanel says as I slide her panties down, “He’ll never know.”

About CARESS:
- CARESS is a standalone. All books in the Nora Heat Collection can be read
April Symes
I loved this story—it is quick, hot, intense and naughty! It is a stress free read, one guaranteed to give stress relief, and create lots of steamy heat from the reading…
This is a novella about a hot bodyguard named Kobe who is older than his charge named Channel- she is model and she is being stalked. Chanel’s dad is overprotected so he hired the best to guard his little girl…but what he didn’t take into consideration was the connection and chemistry between his little girl and the hired bodygu
Callixta
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sous ce pseudonyme se cache Shanora Williams, une auteure discrète mais efficace qui a une large palette de romances à son actif. Quand elle écrit sous ce nom, c’est essentiellement des romances courtes et érotiques. J’ai un peu hésité à ouvrir celle-ci car la première du genre m’avait un peu déçue. Non pas qu’elle était ratée mais ce format court et délibérément érotique laisse peu de place à la vraie relation amoureuse que je préfère largement.

Et j’ai bien fait de me lancer dans cette histoire
Jos
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Hot n Sexy Stars

I LOVED Kobe and Chanel so much. This was another great addition to this series and I can't wait for the next one:)

If you like short, sweet n sexy, low drama and just a great HOT quick read then grab these novella's because they are great.

OK, so why not 5 stars, well, although it was short, I wanted and needed more in that Epilogue for sure!
YaYa
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another quick, smutty, little read from yours truly, Nora Heat. The bodyguard and his client...get on this!
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Caress (A Nora Heat Novella)
By: Shanora Williams
4 Steamy Stars

I’m really enjoying these little Novella’s that Shanora Williams has been releasing. They are quick reads, straight up smut with a side of story.

Chanel is a top model. With an over the top Dad who will do anything to protect his little girl. Even though at her age, she is old enough to make decisions on her own, Daddy will always see Chanel as his little girl, one he needs to protect.

Kobe is the #1 bodyguard around. Flawless record
Kate Hastings
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My first time reading this author, and it certainly won’t be my last.

This short, sexy, steamy novella is the kind of read I’d label, “Smart-Smut”. The characters are adult, the angst and nonsense level is low, and the situation our H & h find themselves in is closer to romantic fantasy than unbelievable farce.

Yes, the timeline is short, as per any Insta love treat, but everything else about this read is far from it. It’s well written, the characters multidimensional, and it is a hawwwt as a
Brittney Sahin
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nora Heat knows how to bring the "heat" in his new read! It's hot. It's sexy. It's fun. It will keep you flipping the pages especially with the added moments of suspense. You'll want to know what happens between these two, and you'll love every minute!

The chemistry between Kobe and Chanel is off the pages! Loved this book! Can't wait for the next Nora Heat novella!
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Can anyone say dirty alpha bodyguard??? Thoroughly enjoyed this latest Novella from Shanora Williams (aka Nora Heat). Chanel needs a firm hand and Kobe is the perfect guy to give it to her. Perfect combination of action, laughs, Insta lust and a great HEA made this a perfect lunch break read. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a quickie.

I received an ARC of this book.
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
A quick sexy read
Likeable characters, well written. and a good story
Anne Milne
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Often when I read short stories I’m disappointed because there is very little story but not this one. This is a quick sexy read, characters I like with a fun storyline.

reviewed by Sweet Spot Sisterhood

Violina The Romance Lover
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-babe
*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Hot steamy plate of Sex served with Shirtless , Hunky Bodyguard.
It's easy to see why celebrities fall for their bodyguards. Nothing more hotter than an alpha , ripped guy protecting you from big bad wolves of the world **sigh**😍
Chanel Gooding is a supermodel and she needs a new bodyguard cause the older one got really obsessed and stalkery. So in comes Kobe Ward . He's drop dead gorgeous and extra strong and arms that could wrap twice around Chanel. And all she needs is to bed him.....and he d
Kate Hastings
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My first time reading this author, and it certainly won’t be my last.

MJ
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-books, arc
Oh my. Shanora Williams certainly turns up the dirty dial to high with this naughty novella! An unmistakable attraction formed between client and bodyguard that is wildly sexy, wildly forbidden and wonderfully tender all at the same time.

Kobe taking on the likes of Chantal as his newest contract will definitely be more than he bargained for after his year-long hiatus. But the fierce bodyguard desperately tries to do his job despite his insatiable attraction to the super-model. The chemistry betw
Julia ⏃  ✦ : The Romance Rebels ✦ :
The Nora Heat Collection just keep getting better and better. A quick steamy read filled with SMUT! Right up my alley.

Chanel is a young starlet, rising in the ranks with her modeling career. She is growing up, but her dad still see's her as his little girl. . . one that must be protected at all costs.

Kobe. . . Kobe, Kobe, Kobe..
*fans self*

Kobe is a bodyguard, who takes his job very seriously.
One of the best in the business, and after a small break he gets assigned to be Chanel's personal bod
Innergoddess_Booklover
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
I love this side of shanora williams (nora heat) because shes bringing all the heat with this fun read. Kobe is all hot and dominant and his words are just filthy that your panties will melt off ..

**************************
I loved when he put his hands on me—loved when he took from me without permission. Kobe did things to me that I used to dream of. He was the kind of man I craved—assertive, possessive, dominant, his hunger for me insatiable.
Between The Lines Book Blog
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
A really hot quick little read. Loving the Nora Heat novellas.
Julie Gustafson-Monk
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads
Holy Mother of Pearl. Dang this book was good..Shanora is the queen of smut books. I absolutely loved it!!!!!
Brandy Roberts
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy wet panties people Caress is one hot story that you do not want to miss out on I'd highly suggest one clicking this as soon as you can . I'v read a few of Shanora Williams books and really enjoyed them so it's no surprise I felt the same about this one it leaves you wanting more and can't wait for the next book in the series witch is going to be about a character mentioned in this one . From first glance Chanel and Kobe feel one hell of an electric pool and when they give in to temptation t ...more
Nina ~ Meleth Bookaddicted ~
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Quick, hot and dirty. Shanora Williams certainly knows how to spice up things with her deliciously naughty novellas – CARESS is no different. I might miss her darker side – yeah, I crave her twisted heroes – but I find myself enjoying these smutty little books more and more. And the steaminess seriously is off the charts! Just a tiny bit more and my ereader would combust!

Kobe, fierce, protective and alpha, is trying to overcome his past by taking on a new job after being on hiatus for so long. H
Vanessa (nessreads)
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*

4.5 "Call the fire department because I am on fire" Stars!!!

Ahem, Nora Heat, true to her name, brought the freaking HEAT! *fans self* This was a sexy little story filled with likable characters.

Chanel's a famous model. And with being in the spotlight means her life is not so private. Recently single, Chanel puts all her time in her job. And an unfortunate situation with her previous bodyguard means a new one is just around the corner.

Kobe is
April Symes
theBookWolf
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5
This book was okay. If you into insta-love, steamy reads that I guess you will love this. I just felt like their connection was just mostly physical and I wasn't really feeling the emotional aspects as much. Kobe's secret was pretty unsettling to me as well and if I had known what it was I might not have picked up this book. If you don't want to know what is was don't click on the spoiler! (view spoiler)
Dayang
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
SYNOPSIS:

But, like Chanel says as I slide her panties down, “He’ll never know.”

MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

I've read most of the author's work... Tainted Black was o
Ayennix
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Caress by Nora Heat is a short, hot, and heartwarming story about an It girl and her bodyguard.

A forbidden romance filled with so much chemistry and heat, it'll burn your socks off.

When Kobe, as the most-wanted bodyguard in the industry, gets hired by Mr. Gooding, he never knew this would serve as his turning point.

Channel pushes his buttons like no other. It doesn't help that their attraction is sky high and reciprocated by both parties. On top of that, Mr. Gooding had made Kobe understand the
Genni pratt
Feb 13, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Hated it

I found myself within this book after reading another of hers that I really enjoyed. This? Not so much.
*SPOILERS*
Chanel is dumb AF. Seriously. This dummy had a recent incident with a previous body guard becoming a stalker. Inks not even dry on the restraining order and she’s trying to walk outside at night by herself to the corner store. She tells her new body guard, Kobe, that he’s not to follow her. And (SHOCKINGLY) she’s accosted by said ex body guard. The most ridiculous part was t
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Dirty Little Secret
  • Clash (Left Turn, #1)
  • For Her Sins
  • Harley Jameson
  • Lumberjack Love
  • Dubious (Bitter Vine, #1)
  • Restless & Edgy (Alphas Undone, #3)
  • Malpractice
  • Bulletproof Butterfly
  • The Director
  • The Vault: A Sinfully Sexy Collection
  • Toxic
  • Crush (Love the Way You Lie, #2)
  • Always His (Crazed Devotion #1)
  • Hot Mess
  • Iron Trophy
  • To Caress a Demon's Soul (Love and Magic, #1.5)
  • Undefeated
Shanora Williams is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who loves writing about flawed heroes and resilient heroines. She is a believer that love outweighs all, but doesn’t have a problem making her characters fight for their happily ever after.
She currently lives in Charlotte, North Carolina and is the mother of two amazing boys, has a fiercely devoted and supportive husband, and is

Nora Heat Collection (4 books)
  • Dirty Little Secret
  • Crave (The Nora Heat Collection)
  • Claim (The Nora Heat Collection)