Start by marking “The Sirens of SaSS Anthology” as Want to Read:
The Sirens of SaSS Anthology

The Sirens of SaSS Anthology

4.48  ·  Rating details ·  155 Ratings  ·  115 Reviews
Temptation can be a dangerous thing.

See what happens when you are lured into the lairs of spirited, stunning, and spectacular SaSSy Sirens who will entice and tantalize you. Some will give you the satisfaction you will crave while others may have you begging for more! Passion is not for the faint of heart.

Do you have the courage to proceed?

Plan to delight your senses in
Published March 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Sirens of SaSS Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sirens of SaSS Anthology

Hanne
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
House Arrest by Melanie Moreland

Jenny never expected that one drunken afternoon will end with her in Connor’s apartment and her being in a relationship with Connor. Connor and Jenny are neighbors. They are always friendly to each other and help each other whenever they can. They have a crush on each other, but didn’t say anything about it until that day. Things happen fast between Connor and Jenny, but it all feels right.

I loved House Arrest. It was sweet, fast paced and romantic. For a novella,
Claire Robinson
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 - "I knew one day you'd be mine..." Stars!

ITs LIVE!-

iBOOKS https://apple.co/2IinCvl
KOBO http://bit.ly/2IegOyu
AMZ http://mybook.to/sassantho
NOOK http://bit.ly/2HrAk9J

My notable reads from the anthology have to be the two novellas below -
House Arrest by Melanie Moreland - 4 Stars!
The Client by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 4.5 Stars! (I wish it had been longer though)

That said, I also discovered a couple of new-to-me authors that definitely deserve a second look. I won't lie and say I read all of the
DJ Sakata
Remember With Me by M.E. Montgomery

Favorite Quote:

We fight hard, we play hard, but we love harder.

My Review:

I read the emotive novella Remember With Me by M.E. Montgomery. It was my first time reading this scribe but I hope to make this practice a habit as I enjoyed her arrangement of words very much. The story moved quickly and kept me interested and intrigued by taunting me with missing information that I was curious to know. A cunning villain, sexy rockers, a second chance romance, and sizzli
Cat
Sep 15, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote

I'm very excited to have my novella HOT CHICK FOR HIRE as part of the Sirens with SaSS Anthology, releasing March 27, 2018. What's it about? Think Stephanie Plum meets James Bond then all sorts of sexy excitement ensues! My story in this anthology launches my new FOR HIRE series (a spin-off of my Hot SEALs series and containing cameos from some of your favorite characters).
Get THE SIRENS OF SASS ANTHOLOGY for a limited time only at:
iBOOKS https://apple.co/2IinCvl
KOBO http://bit.ly/2IegOyu
AMZ h
Bree Howland
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hey all 🙂

I was lucky enough to get a copy of this for free in exchange for my honest review. I was so excited to read it since Jennifer Armentrout was a part of it. But reading it, the foreword definitely hit home with me and #SaSS18 is amazing, also supporting VETSports which is a wonderful charity.

So, on to the review itself. There’s some I’m just going to rate, others I will write a little blurb what I thought. Overall, I honestly loved this anthology.

The Siren’s Assistant by Amy Marie
This wa
Lydia Michaels
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
(Review by Author)

What a great compilation of strong heroines and sexy, alpha heroes! I'm so pleased to be among so many talented authors for the debut of SUGAR, the first story in my SUGAR SERIES. And what an honor to contribute to an anthology that is donating all proceeds to Vet Sports. All in all, this is a fun romp of a read full of various sexy adventures you won't want to miss!

Heather
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Overall I really enjoyed the stories I have read in this set and it is a great value for a great cause.

The Siren's Assistant - Amy Marie
A short & sexy office romance that is a slow burn between Olivia and Mason until she needs a date to her sister's engagement party. Mason is the son of the boss and he is Olivia's assistant. He wants her and just needs to get her to loosen up and take a chance. When they get together, oh holy cow, burn down the building hot.

Rekindle - Ann Mayburn
Josh and Meg
Tre Talbot
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
What an adventure we go on with so many amazing authors. I must say that it took me some time because it is a large anthology and there are some stores I favored more then others but overall it’s a great collection. The variety is what kept me going. A few of my favorites I’ll mention in this review. Una Notte by Dani Rene is one of my favorites, we’re given a sexy start to what I know can develop into one helluva full story. Hot Chick For Hire by Cat Johnson pulled me in and even though this is ...more
Dani
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: anthology
An amazing collection of some steamy, short stories that will leave you wanting more. Each author brings something different to this collection and I can't wait for everyone to devour these delicious novellas.

A few teasers from my prequel - Una Notte. My contribution introduces a brand new series which will be coming soon!

Una Notte Teaser 1

Una Notte Teaser 2
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

I received an eARC from the authors in exchange for an honest review.

4 Stars!

The Review:
Sixteen short, but amazing stories! Sixteen talented authors! One must read anthology!

This was an excellent anthology, filled with sixteen different fun, sizzling-sexy-steamy stories from the attending authors of the SaSS signing! Some of the authors in this anthology are huge loves for me which is why I opted to read and review, but some of the authors I hadn
Rhonda
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Where do I start? There are so many good stories in this anthology. I found some new authors and read stories from authors I already love so this was great for me. Each story was good but Elizabeth SaFleur, Ann Mayburn, Maria Vickers and Sam JD Hunt's stories really stood out for me. I would love to see more anthologies like this. All in all, a wonderful collection that I high recommend.
Isha Coleman
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Let the temptation commence. Sirens of Sass takes a walk on the wild side with an abundance of naughty to go with a hint of sugar. Get ready for a slow burn with inferno worthy results. Escape into a world of spicy stories where hormones are the dish of the day with a little side of heart.
Liz
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This review is specifically for Remember Me by M.E. Montgomery. For a short story, it held quite the punch!

Drew and Emma love each other very much, but life, misunderstandings and circumstances got in the way and they went their separate ways. But once tragedy strikes, can they find their way back to each other?

This was such a sweet second chance romance between two people meant to be together. It was sweet and charming. A perfect quick read!
Melissa Fisher
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great anthology!!!

What I love about anthologies is that you get a variety of authors to read and can often find new authors to try out. This anthology was so much more than I expected. Sassy and alpha galore. And for a great cause. These women will all be together at a signing so what better way to introduce yourself than all putting stories in a book. And the fact that it goes to charity, even better!! I'm glad I picked this up so I could get a taste of the SaSS and help out a good cause. I wil
Linda
I received a copy of he first Novella in this anthology, "The Siren's Assistant", by Marie Anthony from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review .

This short story is a quick sexy read with an intresting plot line. Liv Marx is an Architect working at a architectural firm for the past year and her assistant just happens to be the son of one of her Bosses Mason Finn. Mason Finn happens to be an architect himself and assumed he would get an office once he graduated; however this father decided th
Andrea Britton
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So good! And for a great cause!!

What a great Anthology!! There are some new to me authors in this and a few I’ve read before. All these stories are great! Some are short second chances and some will leave you begging for more. I love that the proceeds for this are going to VetSports. I would highly recommend this anthology to any romance reader who love to find new authors. Five big stars to Remember With Me by M.E Montgomery. This is such a beautiful second chance story that will leave you brea
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Sexy and Sassy Signing, hosted by Amy Marie and The Literary Gossip, is always a highlight of my year in the book community. The event is enjoyed and well-attended by readers and authors alike, and always benefits a selected charity. Now that SaSS has entered its fourth year, the organizers have expanded their horizons by publishing an anthology of stories, contributed by authors appearing at this summer’s signing in Norfolk, Virginia.

Proceeds from The Sirens of SaSS will benefit VETSports.o
Ola Adamska
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great anthology That gave me all sorts emotions. I need more read Like That!

The siren's assistant by Amy Marie
I really enjoyed this short story with a chain of events That kept me curious ale The Time. This shortie made me interested in this author work. I will definitely check some books written by Her.

Rekindle by Ann Mayburn
This read is something That got into my Heart from page one. A female lead is a Control freak. The Has marriage problems. The male lead is so Great! I Loved his attitude.
Wi
Cinderella
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was one of the lucky few who got their hands on this amazing collection of stories, and let me tell you that just the sheer volume of this book made my kindle heavy! And knowing that the proceeds from the sale is going to VETSports elevates this book to a totally different level.

Now to the review.

In total honesty, except Dani Rene, all of these authors are new to me. Going in I was a little intimidated and apprehensive on how each author could keep their voice unique. Fortunately, I was compl
Virginie
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Steamy stories, amazing authors and a good cause. Everybody needs it!

I read half of the stories and like all of them so far.
- I bought that book for Elizabeth SaFleur' story Shakedown and wasn't disappointed. I can see a new amazing serie starting there! Those burlesque women are going to be wonderful!

I discovered new to me authors and loved them:
- the foreword written by Hazel James and my fate by Julie Mishler give a good start to this great anthology
- I was surprised to like the Siren's ass
Rhonda
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
A wonderful collection of thoughtful, sexy short romances.

This anthology was a great way for me to try new authors like Ann Mayburn. Her
Rekindle was one of my favorite stories in this collection. Megan and Jason were realistically portrayed as a couple that loved each other but had lost the intimacy of their relationship. I thought the Touch Me 3000 was an inspired highlight of the story.

Another favorite was second chance at love story Shakedown by Elizabeth SaFleur whose Elite Doms of Washing
Andi
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read The Sidewinder’s Siren by Kat Mizera. It’s hard to put into words how sweet, heartwarming & realistic this story is. I absolutely love the Sidewinders Series & have read all books related to this series. We met Lexi in a previous novella as she was struggling with a breast cancer diagnosis at 16. My heart broke for her & her family & I was so happy to have an update for Lexi & to see just how strong she is. I love the way Zaan & Lexi bonded. They treated each other ...more
Joy Westerfield
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This Anthology is truly enjoyable. Each author brought their own unique style to each story and there were many. Sometimes when reading an Anthology there is at least one story I don’t particularly care for, but that was not the case with this one. Each book left me wanting for the whole story by each author! I also discovered many new authors that I want to read more by them. While this book is long, it is so well worth the read. Do yourself a favor, please read and enjoy this amazing book.
Book-Lovin-Momma
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This anthology was packed full of fantastic short stories ranging from mini-novellas to prologues, from contemporary office romances to sci-fi/magic-laced shorts. I loved this collection - each story was different and referenced sirens in some way as it was the overall theme of this set. Dani Rene's Una Notte was a sexy thrilling beginning that left me wanting to know what happens with X and Lorelei! Amy Marie's novella, The Siren's Assistant, was an awesome story - I loved that Mason was so dom ...more
Lizzie_Loves_Books
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
What an amazing collection of HOT, Steamy short stories. Absolutely amazing from start to finish. For me in my honest opinion there was not one story I didn't enjoy it all.

I loved being introduced to new authors and looking forward to getting more from some of these stories.

This collection is worth one clicking as I can personally say I couldn't put it down. All stories were different however they all had one thing in common.... ADDICTIVE. I was hooked to them all.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
This is a collection of 18 beautifully written short stories by truly exceptional authors. All stories revolve around powerful woman who overcome life’s challenges to get what they want and to find love and happiness. My favorites include stories from Amy Marie, D.D. Lorenzo, Jennifer Armentrout, Lexie Buchanan and Melanie Moreland. A beautiful collection that prove that women rock!
Whynter Raven
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
16 stories by 16 Amazing authors. You have it all in one very large book over 800 pages long. and all proceeds go to a amazing charity VetSports.
Ramona
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Request to Read:
Five Stars to the Authors of this Anthology. It will make you laugh, cry, cheer, smile and many other emotions each story is AMAZING. These stories are all about Sirens that come in all shapes, sizes and situations. The men who love them are completely Swoon worthy. When you finish this if you haven't followed an Author you will won't I know I did and will. This is worth the read and is one you will want as a keepsake
Jennifer Boyd
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Could not put it down. Great authors amazing stories.
Chris
I picked this anthology up after reading an advanced copy of Remember with Me by M.E. Montgomery. What a fantastic story! This story immediately sucked me in right from the beginning. I kept right on reading until the end because I needed to know what happened to Emma and Drew. The rest of this anthology is just as good.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »