Start by marking “Havoc (A Silent Sons MC #2)” as Want to Read:
Havoc (A Silent Sons MC #2)

Havoc

(Silent Sons MC #2)

Havoc

I left behind my home, my family and my club to hunt down a bastard that doesn’t want to be found. My only focus is putting a bullet in his head and figuring out how to save my sisters from the Infierno cartel. The problem? He’s a ghost in the wind who always seems to be one step ahead.

Things change when my best friend, Cessy, forces me to bring Angel out on the road
258 pages
Published (first published October 19th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Havoc, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Havoc

Start your review of Havoc (A Silent Sons MC #2)
Brandy Roberts
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Didn't realize Havoc would have me close to tears held it in as much as I could but the end it really got me just so unexpectedly sad this was such a great read and we get a little tease for the next Silent sons MC book witch I'm looking forward to . This can be read as a standalone but I'll highly suggest that you read Cessy before this because there might be a little confusion and major spoilers . Ambere Sabo has done such an amazing job with this series and I can't wait to see whats to come f ...more
Joelle
This story was yet another great read filled with suspense,drama,betrayals,secrets and was filled with a whole lot of unanswered questions.This story just got hotter and even more suspenseful as now the Silent Sons have reached out and asked another club about working together to take out a common enemy but, also help them find a traitor or traitor's to bring them to justice for crimes committed against others and MC Clubs.

Havoc- I found him to be a bit of a wild card who is set on revenge but,
Jos
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

This is the second book in this series and I truly liked it a lot! Havoc and Angel were great together:) I have to say that the little interaction with Venom and Cessy from the first book was great. Cessy made the most heartfelt statement about her man and it really made me see the "girlie" side of her and I have to say, I loved it!!!!!

The writing is great, the storyline is intense, it's mysterious and suspenseful and yes, hot in all the right places too. My only minor issue is that I wou
Liberty Parker
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is a ride on the wild side. We see a side of Havoc that makes you quiver. He is dead set on revenge against his father. Wrecker is an evil man..(that's all I say in case you haven't had a chance to read this yet). Havoc spends months on the road, looking for and trying to locate Wreckers whereabouts. With no success he goes home for a big event for two of his best-friends. As he gets ready to leave, he has a surprise guest leaving with him. Which doesn't make for a happy Havoc.

Angel,
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
~Lynzi

Man oh man!!

Why did this book have to end?

I have been patiently waiting for this one to hit my kindle, and when it did, I quickly jumped in. I couldn't wait. I loved book 1, Cessy, and was so excited to get more of these characters and this MC world. Especially with what all was going on.

I also couldn't wait to read more into Havoc, and see his side of things. I loved him in book one, and of course finished this one loving him so much more.

Now that I'm done, I'm left sitting here wanting t
Beyond The Covers Blog
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jo
Havoc is the second book in the silent sons mc series, it's also one I couldn't wait to read following its predecessor CESSY....
Ambere Sabo didn't disappoint, if anything she has lifted the bar higher.
Havoc is..
Havoc and Angels story, two people looking looking for revenge, after the same man, Angels Captor, Havoc's father.
Havoc's need for revenge is fuelled only by his hatred for his father, not only for what "wreck" has done to his family but the secrets and lies that continue to unfold.
 Angel
Becky
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Explosive!!

The second book in this series just took the drama, danger and sexiness up 100 notches! Wow this series could be a tv show (R rated of course)! If you loved Sons of Anarchy you'll love this series! Angel and Havoc are an amazingly hot couple. This series has so many twists and turns you'll be reading none stop to get some answers! Fabulous MC series highly recommend 4.5 stars!
Romaine Heart
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ambere Sabo has outdone herself with this fabulous Book 2, Havoc, The Silent Sons MC Series!
Havoc is definitely a page turner that keeps you intrigued in this action packed suspenseful drama with the right mix of betrayal, deceit, murder, humour and steamy sex.
Havoc is seeking revenge against his evil father, Wrecker, who had sold Havoc's half sisters and friend to the Mexican cartel. When Havoc is forced to take along Angel to El Paso in further search of Wrecker, the wild ride begins.
Angel
Jennifer McGurk Finn
This is the second book in the Silent Sons MC Series by Ambere Sabo. I loved the first book with Cessy and Venom but this one was just okay for me. Havoc was cool but I didn’t really like Angel so that’s probably was this one wasn’t all that for me.
Ana Rita
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gimme MC books.... Gimme. Gimme. Gimme and I'll read them all and be on cloud nine because of it. This lady made me an addict for her writing since the first book that I've read.
Ambere Sabo has a way with words that will hook you up in a sec and then you'll want to keep going and going. Get ready...
Havoc is her latest release and it's the second book from A Silent Sons MC and Jesus... What a series this is.
This book tells the stories of Havoc and Angel.
But let me give you an advise, despite b
Kylee
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Havoc and this is my voluntary and honest review. I fell in love with the Silent Sons when I read Cessy and was so looking forward to the ride of my life with Havoc. Havoc Is forced by Cessy and his club to take Angel with him to help him locate his father and the Cartel. Seeking revenge on his father "Wrecker" is top on his list and he doesn't need the beauty with emerald eyes distracting him, what he doesn't realize is they have more in common than he could possibly ever u ...more
Britt The Hatters
Shelves: faves
This series is quickly becoming one of my absolute favorites! With strong, tough women who can stand on their own and their equally tough men that always have their backs, The Silent Sons is an MC series that keeps you riveted to the pages from the very start and Havoc is no exception to that. Angel and Havoc are both set on revenge, havoc against his father who betrayed them all in the worst possible way, and Angel against the cartel that took her family. Forced to work together on tracking dow ...more
Tianna
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First and foremost, if you haven't read Cessy yet, then you really need to in order to fully appreciate Havoc.

Get your stuff together and be ready for the ride of your life because Havoc is impatient to get going! I feel like Ambere Sabo's books should all come with this warning label: WARNING: DO NOT START READING UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET NOTHING ELSE DONE TODAY!

Havoc picks up months after Cessy and reels you back into the life and chaos of the Silent Sons. Havoc centers on Angel and Havoc. Thes
Suzanne Giorgione
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved the first book in this series, Cessy and somehow Ambere Sabo just keeps writing amazing MC books! You need to read book one before reading this book, which was fantastic. Following the wedding of Cessy and Venom (squealing here), Havoc (Cessy's best friend) and Angel (one of the girls rescued in the first book from the cartel) go on a trip to try and find where Wrecker is. Both want revenge for different reasons and neither one really wants to be with the other. As the journey ...more
Kaitlynn Taylor
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Havoc- Ambere Sabo

4 star review

Havoc by Ambere Sabo was a phenomenal read! It’s book 2 in her Silent Sons MC series. This story is super sexy, intense, twisted and haunting, everything an MC read should be. I hadn’t read the first book so I can honestly say it can be read as a standalone. It was surprisingly easy enough to follow, everything club related is described and all the characters roles are detailed. While I’m sure it’s best to read them in order I still really liked this one. This stor
Lager Lefse Book Blog
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Havoc is the second book in the Silent Sons MC series by Ambere Sabo. This story is focused on Havoc and is a continuation of book 1 (Cessy).

It’s hard to review too much without giving away the plot but here’s what I can tell you. Havoc is a fast paced, hard hitting MC/cartel life story with raw, gritty emotions. It’s quite the page turner as one would rush to get to the end. There is a happily for now as each story builds on the previous book. I will warn you that she doesn’t hold back on situ
Sara Oxton
Nov 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Havoc by Ambere Sabo a fast paced and thrilling four-star read. This is the second book in the Scilent Sons MC series, I have read them as a series and enjoyed them both as such, but it could be read as stand-alone if you wanted. This is just as good as the first book if not better as we already know some of the characters so you know more background, I also must admit I shed more tears in this book as well and that surprised me more than I can tell you, as it came out of the blue. The dram is g ...more
Maura
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Havoc is Book #2 in the Silent Sons Series and I think it's important to read book #1 (Cessy) first.

Book 2 is about Cessy's best friend Havoc. He is living for revenge and won't be satisfied until he gets it. Angel is a strong woman who is going with him to her hometown to try and solve a mystery. He doesn't want to do it, but he can't say no to Cessy.

Once again, this is a multi character story with layers. The reason I think it's so important to read the first book is because of the background
Barbara
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Awesome! I have no other description for this book/series. It’s that or simply OH MY GOSH!!!! If you read Cessy,
book 1 of the Silent Son’s MC series, you know that the Havoc’s dad has been selling girls to the cartel and the book left off with Havoc taking off on his own the track and kill his father (for so many more reasons than we knew at the time of his departure).

When Havoc returns home for Cessy and Venom’s wedding he is forced to take Angel (one of the girls who was held capt
Carrie Waltenbaugh
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Havoc has entered the building and let me tell you, he is on the hunt for the man who has brought the ugliness and dark into his world. Angel is out from revenge on the people who killed her family. When these to collide, watch out world because nothing is going to stop them. This not a pretty love story, Havoc will pull you into a world that you can't imagine.

Havoc is the second book in the Silent Sons series and it can be read as a stand alone. I can tell you that you will understand more of t
Milena
Oct 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow. Book 2 in the series was just as good as the first one. I was rooting for Havoc from the get go and Angel is amazing. These two people who feel they have nothing left to lose realize that family is everything. They are two very strong people who haven't quite the raw deal and even though they try to separate themselves from life they end up realizing that life is about so much more than revenge. Their relationship with each other and the rest of the Sons as well as Dominion is awesome. I lo ...more
CYNDY
Oct 30, 2017 added it
Shelves: arc
*****5 WOW Stars*****
This book is what I would say is a good MC book (love a good MC book).
These 2 story is so emotional they have not had an easy past or present but that’s what’s bringing them together to try get what’s owed to them. Wrecker is an evil man with no concern with the people in his life or his own children everyone is a pawn to make him rich. Havoc is on a mission find hi father and end him but months on the road he has come up empty. When coming home for his best friend Cessy we
Kristina
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Havoc was everything I hoped it would be!! I knew from reading Cessy I was going to love him but didn't realize just how much. I love a broken man in a story and Havoc is definitely broken. He carries physical and mental scars from his childhood caused by his dad, Wrecker. Havoc is determined to find him and make him pay for everything he has done to him and the ones he loves. He just doesn't know he'll have a traveling companion, Angel, who wants her own revenge. The attraction between them can ...more
Teresa Lara
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved Havoc and Angels beautiful amazing story need more♡
Ri
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Even better than the first. So much suspense, stems ion, and all around insanity. Very unusual with the backstory and the need to create soldiers. I might be a little scared of this author's mind with how she thought of this idea.
Maura Pritchard
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story
The story and characters are interesting and developed. I really like strong female leads in Ambere’s stories. This is Havoc’s and Angel’s story. Havoc is a troubled man and is searching for redemption. Angel has been cruelly abused and torn from her family. She is searching for her retribution. In the midst of all this heartache can they find the solace that they both need? The dynamics between Havoc and Angel is electric. Each is fighting themselves against becoming involved with ea
Vikki Purcell
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily received an ARC from the author.

OMG.......This book is one that once you start your unable to put down. The flow of writing as the story unfolds keeps you wanting more.

Havoc is after his father. He wants revenge on the man who not only sold his half sister to the cartel but almost sold his baby sister and friend. Pain and secrets from his time with his father seems to fuel his need of revenge.

Angel escapes from the cells, but needs to know about her parents. Hope turns to sorry wi
This is the second book in the Silent Sons series by Ambere Sabo.  While this book continues the story line from Cessy, it focuses on the story of Havoc and Angel.  Havoc is the best friend of Cessy,  and Angel was rescued from the Cartel in book one.  Both characters have their own reasons for wanting revenge, and initially want nothing to do with each other.

Angel is a very strong, Hispanic female that has lost her entire family to the Mexican Cartel.  She is determined to have her revenge,
Lisa
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ok, so Havoc is book two in A Silent Sons MC series and it is definitely just as good as book one. Ambere Sabo writes good MC. I like it.

Havoc is set out for revenge and is now stuck with Angel. I love when she says stuff in Spanish and he doesn’t know what she’s saying! They are like fire and gasoline. At first they just butt heads like crazy. But there’s always a spark.

I like the heroines in these stories because they are strong and independent and fierce. I like that there’s a lot of action a
Coco.V
Mar 30, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (5/25/2019)! 🎁

« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Prospect (The Kings of Retribution MC #6)
  • Defy (The Kings Of Retribution MC, #3.5)
  • Iron Will (Lords of Carnage Ironwood MC)
  • Copper (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #1)
  • Riggs (The Kings of Retribution, Louisiana Chapter, #1)
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #2)
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • Unbreakable (The Kings of Retribution MC #4)
  • Lost King (The Kings of Retribution MC #5)
  • Wick (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #2)
  • Accidentally Yours: A MC Novel (Vicious Snakes MC Book 1)
  • Jigsaw (Hell's Handlers MC, #3)
  • The Darkest of Light (The Kings of Retribution MC #2)
  • Copper (Hell's Handlers MC, #4)
  • Castle of Kings
  • Savior (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs, #3)
  • Trapping Wasp (Dead Presidents MC, #3)
  • You Wreck Me (The Prospect #1)

Silent Sons MC (5 books)
  • Cessy (Silent Sons MC, #1)
  • Enterrador (A Silent Sons MC Novel, #3)
  • Lilly (A Silent Sons MC Novel, #4)
  • Mythic (Silent Sons MC, #5)