Start by marking “Relative Terror: A Suspense Novel” as Want to Read:
Relative Terror: A Suspense Novel

Relative Terror: A Suspense Novel

Dominick Maxwell had an average life with one exception. Everyone he was close to ended up dead. When Dom's sister, his last living relative, was attacked and dying, Dom thought he had lost it all, until he realized that he was the prime suspect. Fearing he is next, and possibly about to end up in jail, Dom disappears and urgently tries to find out the answer to the ...more
Published September 5th 2017 by Whitechapel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Relative Terror, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Relative Terror

Start your review of Relative Terror: A Suspense Novel
R.J. Roles
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books
*****Beta Reader*****

With his first venture into the literary world Bob knocks it out of the park. The author has wrote a story that keeps the reader engaged, turning page after page until you're finished and leaves you wanting more! Fast paced and twist or two, I would recommend this book to anyone that enjoys reading suspense and thriller works from such authors as Dean Koontz. I'll looking forward to reading his future releases.
Goose
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful book. Quick and easy read. Definite plot twist at the end (I didn't see it coming anyway). I recommend this book to everyone. Great debut novel R.E. Sargent!!!! Can't wait for the next novel!
Kayla Krantz
Doms life has never been easy. Every person around him dies to mysterious circumstances. When his sister is attacked, Dom goes on the run in an attempt to find answers before the killer can find him. On the road Dom meets a woman named Jennifer who joins in his quest. Will they figure out who the killer is or will Jennifer become its next victim?

Full of suspense and plenty of twists and turns. And wow! That ending totally made the name chills worthy.

The narrator had a wide range of voices and
Sandy Cole
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is so good! Once I started reading it I didn't want to stop! This book has everything...it kept me in suspense page after page! You have to read this book...R.E. Sargent is a phenomenal and talented story teller...I am looking forward to more books by this author!
Katherine
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good first book by this author!

This first book was engaging, and reminiscent of Dean Koontz (sometimes I forgot that I wasn't reading a Koontz book). I look forward to watching this author's talent continue to grow.
Cindy
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I'm a slow reader, and if a nook doesn't get me right away i won't read it. This book got me. I loved it. You think your going one way and then you go another. Suprises through the whole book. Can't wait to read your next book Bob.
Highly recommend this book to anyone. It has a bit of everything in it.
Nicole* Nicole*
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a brilliant debut novel. It is easy to follow and Sargent entices you to keep turning the page. Definitely an author to keep your eyes on.
marylee
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great book. It kept my interest the whole book. I would love to read more books like this.
Donna Arthur
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Edge of the seat drama

The story line is engaging and as it unfolded the questions began to form. Was he or wasn't he? The characters are realistic and the reader is drawn in.
Ddkmc95
Nov 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This author has fast become one of my fave thriller writers! His books keep you captivated and just when you think that youve figured it out...BAM! Totally blindsided! This book is no exception...Dom has lost just about every living relative, except his older sister, Nina. When Dom gets the late night call that Nina had been viciously attacked at home, he knows that someone is out to get him. He no longer believes that everyone that hes ever loved, has died by accident. Dom decides to run, until ...more
Ashley Hedden
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Relative Terror was a good read by R.E. Sargent. Unfortunately for Dominick, everyone close to him has ended up dead. His last living relative, his sister, is attacked and dying. He becomes the prime suspect although hhe fears that he's next. Dom disappears in order to find the answers he needs. He is looking for who has destroyed his family and his life. I can't wait to read more by R.E. Sargent.
Lisa
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio
This story takes you on a crazy ride. It is full of ups an downs. The author did a good job with misdirection. It made it more difficult to figure things out. Also the whole Detective angle I thought was useless...actually came in pretty handy. I listened to this on audio. Andy Packard did a great job. His little additives really helped lift this story up to another level.
timj26
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If youre able to suspend disbelief I think you will enjoy this a lot more
The narration was good and the ending had a twist I didnt see coming
Overall a decent mystery worth checking out
I received a free review audiobook and voluntarily left this review
Jeff Lewis
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a roller coaster of a thriller that I truly enjoyed reading clear into the wee hours of the morning; and on a work day to boot! This was a terrific debut work for Mr. Sargent.
Stephen N Richie
Cathy Kieser
Mar 12, 2019
Ron Fletcher
Mar 19, 2018

• Lamb to the Slaughter (Serenity's Plain Secrets, #1)
  • The Curse: A Shocking True Story of Superstition, Human Sacrifice and Cannibalism (True Crime)
  • Cast A Long Shadow (The Big Sky Series Book 1)
  • The Silence
  • Evil Eye
  • Wally Roux, Quantum Mechanic
  • Alien III
  • Will
  • Andrea Vernon and the Superhero-Industrial Complex (Andrea Vernon, #2)
  • Lovesick
R.E. Sargent, the author of Relative Terror, One-Star Review and the Fury series, lives in Oregon with his wife, Sandi and their two fur children, Mason, a Bernese Mountain Dog, and Riley, a Chocolate Lab.

Born in California, R.E. spent most of his life living and working in Arizona, where he met his wife. Between them, they raised four sons. Talk about a lot of testosterone in the house!

An avid