Start by marking “Best of 2017” as Want to Read:
Best of 2017

Best of 2017

A collection of eight bestselling novels, bonus content, and a brand new story from Alexa Riley.
Available only for a limited time.
The following novels (along with bonus scenes for each) are included:
Alta Hensley - Delicate Scars
Isabella Starling - His Muse
Ava Harrison - Trans-fer-enc
Published October 10th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Best of 2017, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Best of 2017

Barbara➰
Sep 05, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: own-tbr
Yes!! Because AR's book is about Viktor from Taking the Fall: The Complete Series

♡Tonya♡
It's Live

**ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **

The Final Fall by Alexa Riley-

I think all Alexa Riley fans have been waiting not so patiently for Viktor's story. Who doesn't love a hot OTT Russian? Short and hot, completely over the top and safe, just like we all expect from Alexa Riley!

- no cheating
-no ow/om drama whatsoever
- no pushing away
-minimal drama
-instalove
- just ok epilogue
Coco.V
Oct 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Overall rating - 3.5 stars.
A special mention for The Final Fall by Alexa Riley featuring Viktor from the Taking the Fall series (which is my absolute favorite series by this duo). :D
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"
Own in Best of 2017

eyerollingly bad. Very short, no depth, no story. Appeasement to fans of the series which I haven't read.

Merged review:

Notice by K. Webster - 3.5-4 stars - stalker H; h has psycho ex; office romance; h gives notice. Full review in Notice
Buy Me, Sir by Jade West - 3.5 rounded stars - H - lawyer - likes rough & dirty sex; stalkerish h. triggers - asphyxiation & m/m/f. full review under Buy Me, Sir
Blackwood by Celia Aaron - 3 stars Almost DNF'd this one - H is dominant -
Gi's Spot Reviews
Only rating Taking the Fall novella, Final Fall by Alexa Riley. I adore this series, it’s one of my AR fav and Viktor... Swoon...
⭐ Emerson ⭐
Sep 23, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: anthologies
Eight books plus bonus material for 99cents!
That's just good sense.
Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up.
I sent out recs, too. Yikes! Sorry, if I irritated anyone.
(I rarely, if ever, rec.) Please forgive my excitement. LOL

Available only for a limited time.
The following novels (along with bonus scenes for each) are included:
A. Zavarelli - Beast
Celia Aaron - Blackwood
Jade West - Buy Me, Sir
Jenika
Bookloverme
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5+++ Stars

The story was short but it was so good! I loved it!

The story is about Viktor and London.

He's a hitman. One of the best. Over the last year, he watched her every day but didn't make a move. She's the preacher's daughter. He thought he can't have her and that he's not good enough of her.

She got tired of waiting and planned to hide. He asked for Saint's help to locate her thinking an enemy took her and will use her against him.

It was fun to read their story.
Chitra *CJ*
Sep 18, 2017 marked it as to-read
Honestly have read half of the books- but only gonna buy this for Victor's story. #AlexaRiley
Elizabeth Neal
The Final Fall by Alexa Riley

**Disclaimer: If you've read Taking the Fall as well as the bonus story attached to it, and you really should, then you'll recognize Viktor...this is his story. Saint, from said title also makes an appearance here.

London is waiting, though not so patiently, for the man that became a part of her life a year ago. They noticed one another from a distance  and he's been watching her since, and yet, now, she hasn't seen him in three days. This preacher's daughter craves t
Neringa Neringiukas
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
THE FINAL FALL BY ALEXA RILEY

A perfect package for a quick read. It's insta, sweet and hot with no dramas. Add over the top crazy obsessive alpha hero. Sweet angel like heroine. A perfect match brought by Alexa Riley.
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, alpha-male
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

I had the privilege of reading The Final Fall by Alexa Riley

Viktor has been secretly lusting after the preacher's daughter, London for a while now. Until he has decided that its enough and its time to make his move.

I Think we have all waited for this story for a while and Alexa Riley did not disappoint at all. An OTT Hot Sexy Russian who has no problems claiming his women!
A Short, hot, steamy obsessive over the top Alpha and a Sweet and perfect heroine,
Lisa
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a collection! I've read a few of these in here.

Ok so Alexa Riley's The Final Fall short story was great. I mean a girl who's into her sexy stalker? Awesome! He ends up being all possessive and alpha, no surprise there.

Buy me, sir is such a great story. It was all dark and twisted where no one is the "good guy" and not your typical love story.

His Muse is HOT. He's the master, she is his pet, kinky, twisted and delicious.

If any of the others are half as good as these, what a crazy deal. So go
Elaine
Dec 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Some enjoyable more than others so i found it was better to break up the reading of these.
Kate Hastings
Review for AR’s The Final Fall only, & I loved it.

Viktor & London were everything I wanted, with one small exception. I wanted more.
Book Snob Sue
The Final Fall by Alexa Riley
This is my Viktor’s story, the quiet but endearing hitman. Yeah, I know that doesn’t go together....but that’s exactly what he is. These two are relationship goals and I am definitely calling dibs. I mean he built her a house and moved her grandparents house to the land too...because she loves her grandparents house....panties are melting everywhere, including mine. So I call dibs now.
London knows Viktor’s been watching her, she refers to him as her “mystery man”.
W
Roanne Germaine
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
REVIEW FOR THE FINAL FALL by Alexa Riley!

Viktor has been secretly stalking the preacher's daughter, London, for one year until he finally couldn't take it anymore when he missed her latest whereabouts. London finally met her Mystery Man!

Finally, Viktor has his own well-deserved loved story! He is the intensely quiet but hitman in the Taking The Fall Series.This novella was sweet and exciting! I loved Viktor and his fierce protectiveness. I'm so happy he got his happily ever after!

I have read a
Laura Lee
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a great collaboration of Authors here!! A little something for everyone to enjoy!

Notice by K.Webster
Let’s start out by refreshing our memory on the definition of Stalker:
1. a person who pursues game, prey, or a person stealthily.
Take the definition of Stalker and multiply that my 100…now that we have that clear, you will understand this book completely.

Violet—Letty has been on the run since that horrible day. Escaping and starting a new life, she has worked for the past 6 yrs. at her curre
Book-Lovin-Momma
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This collection definitely represents some of the Best of 2017! I already have most of these books and love them all!

Alexa Riley - Final Fall: Viktor's story at last!! Viktor has had the hots for London, the preacher's daughter, and he's finally making his move to claim her. An OTT sexy hot Russian and an innocent lovely woman made for a fantastic, explosive romance!

A. Zavarelli - Beast: Beast was everything I thought it would be - dark and forbidding, sexy and unseemly, inappropriate, and yet
Heather C
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: oct-2017, arc
This review is for The Final Fall by Alexa Riley.

I don't know about the rest of you but I've been waiting for Viktor to get is own story so I absolutely gobbled this baby up. In true AR fashion, Viktor is a bit alpha but he's a big softy when it comes to London. That girl has his heart wrapped around his massive fingers.

I liked that London wasn't afraid to play around a bit with Viktor and she called him out on things. Plus, she embraced his stalkerish tendencies. She is a virgin, which is wha
Brittany
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beast

Dark. Gritty. Twisted. Wrong on so many different levels. I'm not sure how to feel right now. I just got off the heart racing roller coaster ride that is Beast and I'm still quite dizzy. All I know for sure is that I could not stop reading. Lies, betrayal, love, hate, revenge. My emotions were all over the place. One minute I felt for Javi, the next I hated him. This book made me question my own sanity. I loved the writing style and I loved that this book sucked me in and wouldn't let go! S
Jennifer Finn
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
THE FINAL FALL (TAKING THE FALL #5) by Alexa Riley. :
London is the daughter of a Preacher and she is a good girl who always does the right thing. Her Mother left when she was just a little girl and after that she spent most of her time with her paternal Grandparents. Her Grandparents both died when she was sixteen years old within a few days of one another. Her Father's church grew and eventually he let London handle the church's accounting. He was very strict and behind closed doors he was cold
Babel
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I had the pleasure of reading one story in this amazing bundle. Alexa Riley's!! :-D

Viktor is a hitman, and a hit with one particular lady who's had enough of waiting for her private stalker to and fetch her for his own. I loved this couple! They are adorably romantic and smutty.

The girl, London, is a preacher's daughter, innocent yet bold in her absolute acceptance of a certain mystery man who's been watching her without any words or touch. When she stakes her claim, it's brilliant.

This Russia
Karoline
Shelves: safe
I am only reviewing The Final Fall by Alexa Riley. I was a short and sweet ending to the Taking The Fall series, one of my favorite series of any author ever. Loved Viktor and London.
Valentine
3 stars for "The Final Fall", in my opinion the only readable story in this book.

0 stars for all the other crap.
Disgusting.
Jillian
This is a collection of books by a bunch of great authors. My favorite is Notice by K. Webster. I cannot get enough of Gray!!
GypsyBelle
Finally Viktor aka the Fixer got his story! OH and it was wonderful! Just what he needed. True AR style, and great HEA!
Reviewed by GypsyBelle
* I own a copy of this book*
Janice Somers
What I liked about this story is that we finally get Viktors story. Viktor is a hitman that falls in love with a preachers daughter. The story is a quick read and as always a safe read, with lots of dirty sex and 2 epilogues.
What I didn't like, nothing, I loved it! I loved this story and now it's over, this is the last story from the "Taking the Fall series." But on a lighter note, if you own the beginning stories/books, you can reread them when ever you want and need another Alexa Riley fix.

On

Review for The Final Fall by Alexa Riley
Classy Lady
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Alexa Riley can i say that you are the best people in the world 😭 I loved this story and i was waiting for it so bad. It is more important to me than my bio exam hahaha
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Alpha Bundle
  • Five Alarm Alphas: Eight Sexy All New Romances
  • Past Tense Future Perfect
  • Danger and Desire
  • Last Hero Standing
  • Don't Look
  • Dr. Chase Hudson (The Surrogate #2)
  • Affliction
  • His Temptation
  • Blurred Lines: Volumes 1-4 (Blurred Lines, #1-4)
  • Mastered:  10 Tales of Sensual Surrender
  • Take the Heat
  • Kiss Kiss
  • Hot Beach Romance: Sand, Sunshine and Sizzle
  • Behind Closed Doors: A Steamy Alpha Romance Box Set
  • Manhunt (Manhunt #1-3)
  • Heartbeat Boxed Set (Three Book Bundle) (Heartbeat, #1-3)
  • Heating Up the Holidays 3-Story Bundle
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea