Start by marking “In a Dream” as Want to Read:
In a Dream

In a Dream

Emma Potter has led a tragic life, witnessing her parents' murder at the tender age of five then being swept away to the Texas Hill Country to live with her grandparents. By the time she enters college, her uncle Peter is the only relative she has left and, while he's a bit unconventional, she treasures the familial bond they have.

But that familial bond is tragically
Published September 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about In a Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In a Dream

Start your review of In a Dream
Angela
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a great story. It's such an interesting twist how the story flows. The characters are fantastic. The story line is really great. I will definitely be reading other books by this author.
Fawn Michaels
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An absolute jaw dropping experience!!! Definitely one of the best stories I have read so far this year!!!! I love Aiden and Emma's story!!! It was perfection! My heart broke for Emma with all the loss and heart ache she had to endure starting at such a young age! It was even crazier on how she had help to learn the truth "In A Dream". Though, at least in the end she finds out the truth and justice is served for the most part!!! This is the first book I have read from Ava Wood!!! And it certainly ...more
Jessica Lauryn
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was my first read by author Ava Wood and it definitely won't be the last! In A Dream is a suspenseful romantic mystery that keeps you guessing right up until the end. We have a strong heroine in Emma Potter. She keeps going, even when her loved ones are murdered one by one and seems a fitting match for hero, Aiden, who naturally has secrets of his own. Aiden is very charming. I greatly enjoyed the chemistry between these two!

I also love the dream angle as it is played out in this story -
Tabi Ann
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exhilarating

This books was completely amazing and I am so glad I offered to read it. This book was an action packed, edge of your seat, stomach in your throat book. You have this woman that has had tragedy after tragedy in her life, but she still tries to remain strong.

The whole way thru this book, Ava had you in this puzzle trying to piece it together. You had no idea who you could trust. These dreams that Emma were having seemed to be premonitions, but you couldn't be sure. Just when you think
Chantal Baxendale
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Firstly, I want to say how much I love this cover. It drew my attention straight away. However, the story inside captures more than just your attention, it sucks you inside! Without giving too much away, this story has a lot of tragedy buried within. A young dancer witnesses her parents murder and that is just the beginning. The events leave you feeling anxious and often with a lump in your throat that just won’t budge. It is filled with unexpected twists and turns and keeps you on your toes. ...more
Chantal Baxendale
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lauren
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such an amazing story! The writing was good, the storyline was executed brilliantly! I was on the edge of my seat with all the twists and turns, it really was one heck of a ride. My heart broke for Emma, how she had the strength to keep going I have no idea but she did. Her and Aiden are simply perfect for each other. I loved it!
Wendy
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. I don’t have 5 star reads often. I read 70% of it in one day, I couldn’t put it down. The characters are well developed (I wanted to choke a few several times) and the story flows well. This is a must read!
Pam
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was fabolous! It had me happy, sad, mad,and wanting to smack a few! All the twist and turns kept me totally engrossed till the end.
Shannon Combs