Start by marking “Partners in Crime (Gambling on Love #3)” as Want to Read:
Partners in Crime (Gambling on Love #3)

Partners in Crime (Gambling on Love #3)

Hank's life was spiraling out of control. Booze, women and drugs ruled his world. He was headed down a dangerous path when a knock on the door turned his world around for the better. Now four years later the only parties Hank goes to are tea parties with his daughter Colby. Colby saved Hank from slipping into the darkness forever. Just when Hank thinks he has his life back ...more
Published September 3rd 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

Ira
Dec 16, 2017 added it
Shelves: meh-i-pass
Another story about sweet and nice little woman coming right in to nannying his daughter from previous ONS of his manho life, I wonder how many kids will show up at the door in the future!! *in the bitchy moods*

How about her secret kids, show up at the door story for a change? Sigh...
Book Snob Sue
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cute
I adored this book. It was like a modern day fairytale with a side of naughty humor. Nora is a total sweetheart nanny looking for a job. I love that she is sweet, but not afraid to stand up for herself when the situation calls for it. She comes to Hank for an interview to watch his extremely adorable daughter, Colby. Hank is a single dad detective that was a tad on the extremely wild side before his daughter came. He seriously treats his baby girl like the princess she is. This was a line in the ...more
Kate Hastings
Remind me if I ever book a trip to Seattle to make time to stop in at the cop station where all these guys work! Day-umm, they hire them right. Equal parts caveman alpha & heart melting romantic, these men are book-boyfriend delicious.

Partners in Crime is another sweet and romantic read, a perfect fit in the Gambling on Love series. An almost insta-love-at-first- sight story, Hank & Nora's relationship is low angst & while the road to the connection of these two soulmates
Janie
For a shorter read, this story had it all. Two very likable MCs, awesome secondary characters, an adorable kid and a plot that was fairly fleshed out. There’s even a bit of angst thrown in. This is how you do a short read.
Innergoddess_Booklover
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
Partners In Crime was so worth the wait .. I effin loved it .. most of all Colby stole my heart. That little girl is such a cutie .
Hank and Nora are so perfect for each other . Sighs I devour this book in just a couple of hours .
Can I get Hank with side of handcoffs on the side for me .
Stories in Review
This was a great read. I loved it. They were separated for a few hours over a misunderstanding, but it was fixed quickly. They were perfect and so sweet together.
Shelby K
Sep 04, 2017 rated it liked it
This book was highly anticipated for me and maybe I'm alone is saying that it kinda of fell flat and I really didn't love it like I thought I was going to. All of the teasers got me really excited and the idea behind the story really drew me in, however once I started reading, everything just felt too rushed to me.

It felt like she went into the job interview, (view spoiler) ...more
Kylee
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am such a big fan of the Gambling on Love series and had been looking forward to Hank's story. His story will amaze you at how far he has come with his little girl Colby being the reason he turned his life around. Now if you like a good single dad and nanny romance then Partners in Crime is a must read. Hank and Nora's story has a little of everything from fairies to hot and steamy scenes that will just about have your kindle combusting. His daughter Colby will have you falling in love with he ...more
Completely Melanie
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a perfect read for this time of year! It was hot and steamy but also super sweet and even a little funny. I also love the fact that it is a fairly short book. I started reading this this morning and couldn't put it down until I finished it! I just want to tell you about the prologue which is only 4 pages long and won't be a spoiler for the book. After the first two pages of the prologue, I was like nope, I am not going to like this guy and I am probably not going to like this book, ...more
Melissa Ann
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was sweet and sexy! Hank is hot and amazing! And Nora is the final piece to Hanks life puzzle. And sweet Colby! The one thing I wish was the story had more depth, it lacked there. But overall the story was sweet and it shows great redemption and new beginnings!
Taylor
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"I've never had a man look at me with such intense desire before."

You can never go wrong with a book by this lady and she definitely didn't disappoint when it comes to Partners in Crime. Every word that was put into this book was poured with love, passion, and a deep love for these characters. It's evident in her writing and how real the characters are.

"I shouldn't be thinking how I would love to climb him like a tree."

Hank's and Nora's story is true gold. These two are my everything. This is
Marisela Chavez
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nora + Hank = 🔥🔥❤

Partners in Crime was such a great story between Nora and Hank. They're chemistry was off the charts. You could feel all emotions when reading this book. And let's not forget cute Colby because she was a riot too. So much love, laughs, happy tears and so much more. 💜
Anna Valsa
Sep 17, 2017 rated it did not like it
So boring 😴
Paperback Princess
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cindy
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-reads
I enjoyed reading Hank and Nora story.
Cheryl Norris
Sep 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Just OK

This seemed very rushed, one minute the two characters meet and the next they love each other. I'm all for the instalove love stories, but this one felt like it was missing something. It was a cute book though, and I would read more books by this author.
Nova
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant read.

Hank wakes up one morning to the biggest surprise of his life.... He's a daddy. A one night stand with a girl he knew from work leads to the best thing in his life. Colby gave Hank a reason to reform from the man whore that he was. He went to rehab and got clean. Fast forward 4 years and he is in desperate need for a nanny, fearing he will never find the right person Nora Cunningham knocks on the door, Hank knows his world has been changed again for the better.

Nora Cunningham st
Kinky Girls
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm Hank's partner in crime!

Partners in crime is book #3 in a series of a complete standalone read. Hank is daddy AF. He's a single dad to Colby, a detective and hasn't had a life in four years. Enter Nanny Nora. Which is the perfect setting for hot daddy / nanny story. That actually is so much more. I absolutely loved them together. Colby is the sweetest too. I would definitely one click Hank & Nora. You'll really enjoy them and their sweet story.
Melissa Blakeney
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unbelievably incredible!!!

I've been waiting for this book for forevvvvveeeerrr and hot dayyuuumm did it not let me down at all

Hank equaled SEX IN A UNIFORM!

Hank + Colby = totally utterly adorable!!

I love love love this raw need hank felt for Nora. And how she just took to Colby like no other.

This Whole series is a favorite but this one took the top. I can totally see this as a reread!!

Go one click this now and thank me later
Xx Melissa
Ashley
Aug 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
I've loved this series from the start and was really excited to read this latest book. I fell in love with Hank, Nora and of course little adorable Colby. I mean how could you not!!!??? The relationship and friendship that develops between Hank and Nora was not only beautiful and amazing, but steamy and sexy. I loved how Nora and Colby clicked so easily and found something in each other they desperately needed. Having them so close only made Hank realize what he needed in his life more than anyt ...more
Bailey Boughton
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cutest love story

I absolutely love M. Andrews and was lucky enough to win an ARC of partners in crime and I couldn't put the book down!! One sassy and adorable daughter! A great nanny and a sexy cop I was hooked before I even read it!! Thank you M for knocking it out of the park and I can't wait for the next one
Lora Borzelleca
Sep 19, 2017 rated it liked it
It was OK. I didn't totally connect with these two. I did love Hank. I thought he was very cute and the way he loved and interacted with his daughter was just precious. But I just couldn't feel their love...their connection. I don't know if they progressed too quickly or what. But it fell flat for me on that part. Anyway... still an OK read.
Laurie Breitsprecher
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
SHE IS BACK!!!!!! M. Andrews is back and she is back with a BANG!! Hank was most definitely worth the wait. This book is without a doubt the best from her yet! It is so sweet and so incredibly sexy. And Hank??!? Every woman needs a Hank in her life. ;)
Anna
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, fun, and full of feelings. Definitely a recipe for a favorite read. I love M. Andrews' words, but this book by far is my favorite of all her books. Hank, Nora, and especially little Colby totally pull at your heart strings. This is absolutely a must read. And a sexy cop? Yes please!!
Latifa Morrisette
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Be warned that when you read this book you will fall in live with Hank because I know I did. This book is pure Insta-love with a cute little girl who loves fairies and princesses. M Andrews knocked this book out the park.
Northwest_booknerd
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Worth the wait! I have been lusting after Hank from afar counting down the days until his book came out and it did not let me down. Hank is so dreamy and a must read!
Arelle
Nov 14, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
Mary
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I finished it In a day. The characters are wonderful & it was beautifully written. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ...more
Ally.Always.Reads
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: single-parent
Insta-love

3.5 stars. I'm not a huge fan of insta-love so it's been knocked down a little in ratings. But I still enjoyed it. I'm a sucker for single fathers (and a hot cop 😍)
Tricia Ann
Rushed, Not enough depth to the storyline. I love the characters, I just wish there had more to the story.

• Her Greatest Mistake
  • Untitled (The OGs, #2)
  • One Cut Deeper (A Killer Need, #1)
  • Savages
  • Kingdom (Avenues Ink #2)
  • Sift
  • Malpractice
  • Predator
  • Coming Home (Morelli Family, #6)
  • The Enforcer's Revenge (Untamed Hearts, #4)
  • Unsound
  • Gangster
  • 27 Lies: Luke's Story (The Truth About Love, #2)
  • In the Rough (Diamond Girls, #3)
  • The Predicament (The Proposition, #3.5)
  • Unrequited (Fallen Aces MC, #1)
  • Chance Encounters
  • The HookUp
M. Andrews resides in Seattle with her husband and two kids. She spends most of her time with her family and reading anything she can get her hands on. She's a coffee lover with a mighty sweet tooth.

M. Andrews has always had a passion for writing. She started out writing short stories and fan fiction as a way to give the voices in her head an outlet. She took the leap into writing books when she