Start by marking “Friends are for Sharing” as Want to Read:
Friends are for Sharing

Friends are for Sharing

I lost my job, got drunk and confessed my deepest, darkest secret.
One I’ve kept for years.
I want my husband. And his best friend.
Dirty, slutty thoughts of them taking me at the same time fill my fantasies.
Nothing’s been the same since that night.
I worry my confession might cost me everything, including my husband.

I love my wife more than anything. There's nothing I won't
ebook
Published September 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Friends are for Sharing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Friends are for Sharing

Carolann Evans
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness
What can I say but O.M.G. this author knows how to write. Although she is a new author to me she will certainly be one of my go to authors from now on. Dahlia has got the sack from her job and sunk into an all time low. To try to cheer his wife up Kyle takes her out for a drink. While she’s drinking she starts to get loose lips and tells her husband her fantasy which then leads him to think of a plan to make it happen. Oh boy does he make it happen and then some. If you want a quick
Chasing The Words  Book Blog
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
WOW...WOW...WOW...

First off grab a spare pair of panties cause you are going to need it. Next saddle up for a smoking, hot fast ride as Dahlia's fantasies come to life.

When life goes in an unexpected direction for Dahlia and one night of drunken talk with her husband turns into something that she has only ever fantasized about.

Friends are for Sharing is my first book by Lily Ryan and won't be my last. She has a way with words that most definitely do not leave you wanting for anything. My only wi
Kristin
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
2 Sensual Alpha Males + 1 Good Girl with A Naughty Fantasy = A Sultry Menage Romance

Friends Are For Sharing is a sexy, menage romance. The story of a couple's fantasy coming to life. After losing her job, Dahlia has too much to drink and confesses her deep dark secret to her husband. Kyle is surprised when his wife says that she would like his best friend, Wesley, to join them. Kyle has his own secret fantasies, but is unsure how he feels about Dahlia choosing Wes. Kyle will do anything for Dah
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4.5 Sexy Stars

I have read many MFM stories before but this book stands out from the others. Why? It addresses not only the fantasy, but we hear about the worries, the insecurities of the couple as well. Kyle and Dahlia are without a doubt in love and care deeply for one another. Bringing in his best friend could be a great thing or an awful thing. We get to experience some extremely hot sexcapades between these three characters, but I absolutely love how Ms. Ryan allows us to be inside of our co
Serena Worker
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kyle tells Dahlia they are having a night out and when they arrive at the restaurant, Dahlia, can’t believe Wesley is there or what the boys have planned for the weekend.
Kyle lets Wesley know that Dahlia is vanilla and to go easy on her, although Wesley disagrees, and throughout the weekend Kyle and Dahlia learn more about each other than they have before, including that Dahlia isn’t all vanilla. The chemistry between the three was sizzling, and they still maintain their friendship without any
Ann Kelly-Uhryn
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of Reading Through Her Eyes

Dahlia loses her job and makes a drunk confession to her husband Kyle. Kyle is not sure what to make of the confession at first, that is until it plays out in his head. His wife wants to sleep with his best friend Wesley, and not just sleep with him but both of them.

Overall Thoughts: This is one hot MFM novella based off a fantasy, everyone has fantasies and vary from one person to another. I thought it was a good quick read but I felt that it was mi
Caroline
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow, this was an extremely HOT short read. It was a really good story that was fully of steamy chemistry.

After a day from hell resulting in Dahlia loosing her job she has too many drinks with husband Kyle and alot of teasing she is so aroused she opens up and shares her darkest fantasy. Once he is sure he is ready for this Kyle brings in his best friend Wes, determine to give Dahlia everything she desires.

Reviewed for Amo's Book Corner.

I received a copy of this book in return for an honest revie
Tattyianna Leskie
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*Recieved an ARC*

Once again, Lily Ryan did not disappoint! I can’t seem to get enough of this author and her amazingly steamy books!

This is definitely the kind of book you want to put down to, uh, take care of business ;) , but you can’t because you just HAVE to know what comes next!

I absolutely loved the Hero and Heroine. I felt they fit perfectly together, and thier characters added to the other. There was obvious chemistry between the two.

The only thing I was disappointed in was that it ended
Sharing My
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Very Hot novella! Dahlia has secretly fantasized about a threesome with her husband and his best friend Wes, but never told her husband Kyle, until one drunken night after she loses her job. What happens next is so hot and steamy! Dahlia knows she shouldn't be enjoying herself but who wouldn't enjoy themselves, sandwiched between two smoking hot alphas! This was the first book I have read by Lily Ryan, and I look forward to reading more from her!
Laid-back Book Bitches
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy Moly!!! To say this book was hot is an understatement.. This book should come with a warning "will need extra batteries." This was a quick read I had done in under an hour. My goodness I loved this book so much. This is a book I could read over and over and not get sick of. I recommend this to book to everyone that needs a quick smoking hot read..
Sandra Loves Reading
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the first book by Lily Ryan that I've read and I enjoyed it.
Dahlia confesses to her husband, Kyle, that she'd like to have a steamy session with him and his best friend, Wes. This is arranged without Dahlia's knowledge and proves to be a big hit!
Angie
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Now this was an insanely hot and sexy book! Whoooweee. Make sure your ready to get your panties in a bunch while reading this incredibly sexy ménage. When Dahlias husband finds out his wife wants to have a threesome with none other then his best friend, he does the unthinkable. He makes it happen.
Dahlia has won the lottery with her husband. When he goes out of his way to make her sexy dreams come true. Living out her fantasies with the man she’s secretly desired for years.
This book is one serio
Kendra Needs
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow what a hot fast read
Lainey Da Silva PA
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wowsers! HOT, SCORCHING and EYE SWEATING is how I would describe this ride I just took reading this book!
Lily has done it again and hit another one out of the park, I could not put it down from the moment I started.
Dahlia and Kyle are married, in love and life is amazing but when Kyle's best friend Wes enters the picture let's just say things get all kinds of HOT!
Dahlia's fantasy she has kept buried for years is uncovered and is set to not only ROCK her world but her husbands too...
everything L
Ebony
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that I have read by Lily Ryan, and will not be the last!!! This book was HOT, HOT, and even more HOTTER!!! I swear the author tapped into my secret fantasies and put them on the pages of this book!!

There is nothing sexier then 2 best friends sharing a woman. Lily Ryan painted a scene for her readers that will leave them wanting to experience it for themselves ;-)

This was a quick read that left me feeling like I needed a cold shower and a glass of wine afterwards. I look
Jess
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved! Loved! Loved! This is a quick read but don't let that fool you! This is one sexy as hell read, it's so.... read it and you'll know what I mean!
Audra Such
Dec 01, 2018
Maria "Rosie" Poli
Oct 15, 2017
Loobielou1969
Oct 02, 2017
Jenn Marie
rated it did not like it
Aug 13, 2018
Kelly Byrum
Sep 03, 2017
Senoria Gibson
Sep 04, 2017
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Sep 17, 2017