Start by marking “Mr. All Wrong” as Want to Read:
Mr. All Wrong

Mr. All Wrong

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  310 Ratings  ·  134 Reviews
Sweet Contemporary Romance coming December 4th 2017!

The first time I met Evie Harper, she threw a cream pie at my face. I actually hadn’t met her, just saw her. It was more like she hated everything I stood for and showed me her opinion with an airborne cream pie. Yes, she smacked me front and center on my face. The second time I saw Evie, I didn’t realize she was the crea
ebook
Published December 4th 2017 by R.C. Stephens Books LLC

Wit & Wonder Books
**ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

Charming as ever! RC Stephens knows her way around a HEA and keeps proving her worth every time she publishes a book. Her books are perfection time and time again and as always I get lost in her world of whimsical romances, always ready to dive back in searching for more.

Mr. All Wrong is simply breathtaking. Fun with a slow and steady sizzle build of love that I truly adored. I was enamored 100% with this title, characters and plot.
April
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC received for an honest review.
Another manic book rambling brought to you by April;
Read & Share Book Reviews.

5 'His taste has my insides burning.' Stars

Sexy and scandalous, R.C. Stephens serves up one deliciously addictive read with Mr. All Wrong, who just happens to be Mr. Sorta All Freaking Right in my eyes! Holaaaaaay! As a first time reader of R.C. Stephens' work I was thrilled and almost beside myself giddy with the content.
A unique and refreshing heroine, a story line with a scan
Janice Somers
The story is an amazing and enjoyable read. It's about a man, Colton Mathis, who has been manipuated throughout his life. I enjoyed this so much once I stared I could't put it down until the last word was read and what a read it was. The highs and lows, the betrayal, lies and manipulation by a parent. The discoversy of all the lies will be the betrayal and cause of...
From his birth Colton has been groomed for one thing to become the President of the United States. But after gaining his law degre
Dawn Nicole Costiera
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!!
Mr. All Wrong is my 4th RC Stephens book. She has become one of my go to authors. Without even reading a synopsis, I know I will read her books. She is that good!

What she did with Mr. All Wrong blew me away. I honestly loved it. It's the type of book you can not put down. Constantly saying, just one more chapter! I gobbled it up. Right from the start it had me intrigued. Slowly building. Then once it started to roll, it dropped bomb after bomb baby!!!

Colton Matis and Evie Harper ha
2OCC Reviews
Shelves: gemma
Gemma’s Review

Mr. All Wrong intrigued me from the moment I read the blurb but I was pleasantly surprised that it was much more than what I was originally expecting. There was a lot more drama then I originally thought would be in the book. But there were also some parts in the story that made me laugh which created the perfect balance of drama and comedy in a story which I really enjoy.

Evie was a spitfire of a character that knows how to stand on her own two feet not needing anyone to take care
Lager & Lefse Book Blog
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-boyfriend
Mr. All Wrong is completely Mr. All Right!! R.C. Stephens is a fairly new to me author, but I am loving her and her writing style. (I read, Halo by her as well and that was a truly phenomenal read).
This story is about Colton and Evie who come from different socio-economic status, familial backgrounds and academic/professional backgrounds. Despite these factors, they could recognize some very common similarities as well.

Colton is a super sexy, powerful and appears to be a confident man. However,
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Mr. All Wrong was perfectly all right for me! From the beginning of the story to the end, even with some of the more serious conversations, I smiled, I laughed, and I sighed. Two people with their own issues, come together and find a way to heal each other while tackling other problems.

Colton was a complicated man with trust issues. His mother ran out on him, his father is trying to live his life through him, his best friend is a manwhore and the woman with the pie could be the woman of his drea
Tanja Kezmic
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: omgreads
I've got to start this review by saying that this wasn’t my favorite book with this kind of content. The plot itself was good but it could use a bit more - not work but something. I have a feeling it was missing a chapter or two to fully understand this complex life that the Colton was living. This was my biggest issue. Not to the good parts :)

1. Evie Harper ; this girl will make you love this book so much. I love the fact that she is not perfect. She is a single mother (not that that is a pro
Christine
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mr. All Wrong by R.C. Stephens is my first read from this author and I really enjoyed it! This sexy tale of romance between people from completely different sides of the class scale but who share some similar family back stories grabbed me from the first chapter and wouldn't let me put it down. Evie is such a strong female character I couldn't help but fall for her and cheer her on throughout. Colton, well he's just swoon worthy and shows when you fall in love that rules don't apply. I loved the ...more
Love N. Books
ellie's $0.02:

First of all, this is not a rom-con. I've read other review in each the readers are going on based on the cover and/or blurb assuming this is a rom-con. The term "schmuck" does not equate rom-con. Whew. Got that off my chest. That's not to say there is not some humor and some light-hearted spots. But know what you are picking up.

I've been reading R.C. Stephens for a few years now and I feel like this is her shining star book. The one that she reveals her capabilities in her writing
Cee Cee Houston
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Mr. All Wrong was a story set around the political background of Illinois. Colton Mathis is the state Governor and an upcoming presidential candidate, only he doesn’t want to be. This is a man burdened by guilt who lives his life as set out by his father’s demands. Or he used to.
When he meets Evie Harper things start to change- in ways he’d never have imagined. There are a lot of twists and turns in this story, the characters are well fleshed out and the challenges they face more than the norm.
Rejane
Dec 13, 2017 marked it as not-interested  ·  review of another edition
Unappealing blurb. Worthy of eye rolling.. imo
Jenny Prose
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review for Mr. All Wrong

By R.C. Stephens

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Colton and Evie’s is that of a fairytale love story. Coming from the very different world only to be ripped apart by scandal, and fear. But brought back together by true love. They live their happily ever after.

Review by Jen M.
Jamie
This was a good story, with a touch of suspense and a heaping of sweetness.
I fell in love with Colton at the beginning of the book. I found him very sweet and gobbled up his instant adoration of Evie. This was the kind of insta-love that I can really get behind. Evie was such a lovely heroine. Cautious, but caring and sincere.
I did start to lose faith in Colton, but alas he was redeemable, and it was a nice ending. Though I would have appreciated some more grovelling to be done 😉
Madonna Blackburn
Dec 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Mr All Wrong by RC Stephens

Mr All Wrong was a bit of a topsy turvy read for me. On the whole I would say this is an enjoyable book to read, however, there were parts that just did not gel for me.
I did not always feel a real connection between Colton & Evie. I think this was more to do with the constant reiteration of Colton's 'ladies man' title & his defence of it.
I disliked Colton as a character yet I didn't think the author did this character justice with the way she gave him such a wh
Chasing Away Reality
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a story begging to be read. From the moment Evie told Colton off and ran away from him, I was hooked! Here's this sexy, confident, powerful man being taken down by a fiery little red-headed teacher. He didn't stand a chance. And neither did I, because the surprises just kept coming. Once you pick Mr. All Wrong up, you won't want to put it down.

Every moment we had with these two was spectacular. I was pleasantly surprised by the uniqueness of Colton and Evie's story. There were so many u
Renee
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

The first time I saw Evie Harper, she threw a cream pie at my face. It was more like she hated everything I stood for and showed me her opinion with an airborne cream pie. Yes, she smacked me front and center on my face. The second time I saw Evie I didn't realize she was the cream pie thorwing bandit and she took my breath away in a flowing read gown at a gala. Of course, I couldn't resist her looks, so
Angela DeMarco
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mr. All Wrong by R.C. Stephens is a heart warming story. You think you're getting a modern day fairy tale, boy meets girl they fall in love and live happily ever after. Mr. All Wrong is full of surprises and twists, once one bomb was dropped they just kept on coming! A well written story that flowed, characters that were all well developed and likable. This is the type of book once you start reading you can't put it down. You just have know what is going happen page after page.

Evie Harper leads
Ana Rita
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Seriously... With a tittle like this and a cover like that what can I think of this?? Well I have read wonderful things about this author so I needed to see for myself so let's do it.
R. C. Stephens is a new author to me and I really enjoyed her writing. She gift us with a simple, intense and funny writing.
Mr. All Wrong explores the lifes of Colton and Evie.
Colton is a powerful and confident man but that's not only because he's the governor. He has a heart bigger than the world but he doesn't
Eleanor (The Book Hammock)
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Colton and Evie’s story is the perfect romance. It really is. A woman with her own life challenges, a privileged man, two different social statuses and one strong as hell connection.

When the expected presidential runner and current governor gets a pie in his face at an official event, he’s curious. Upon meeting her again, and even though is screws up, he’s determined. When he shows up at her place of work – magic happens. That’s how Colton sees it, anyway.

Evie happens to be tagging along when Ja
Liz
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved Mr. All Wrong by R.C. Stephens! It was such a charming book! It was a bit angsty, funny and sexy. The story and characters will pull you right in.

I loved Evie Harper. She was a strong heroine who was independent and feisty! I loved that about her. She is a school teacher and loves her life simple and uncomplicated.

As the governor of Illinois, Colton Matis is a man who knows what power is. He is confident and sexy. But he also hides so much. He wants to walk down one path, but his fathe
Natalie Miernicki
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a great love story, Mr All Wrong turns into Mr Oh So Right... A playboy Governor who shy's away from anything resembling a relationship and a single mother, a match made in political heaven!! This book had so many twists and turns there was never a dull moment and I had a few late nights because I just couldn't put it down. From light hearted banter to hard hitting emotional family deceit this story had it all. I'm looking forward to reading much more from this extremely talented lady!
Laurie Beemer
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So fun and unique, I loved it instantly. I have read so many books and to still be surprised by one is so awesome to me. This book had me laughing, and cheering, wanting romance and wanting the chemistry. Colton and Evie comes from two different worlds but somehow find themselves it each others paths. What happens when the feisty Evie surprises the political and born into the life of politics Colton? Sparks fly, words fly, do clothes also fly? Thank you for allowing me to read this and write abo ...more
Reckless Readers
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow I have to mention that this storyline is juicy!! Entirely too good to give anything away so my review will be short. It was surprisingly intriguing and when you realize that plot, the author will have you gasping for air.
Colton and Evie make any interesting match together. They connect on a deeper level because of certain differences.
Each page captures the reader's heart and shows that some people are capable of being human.

**Review by Sallie**
Isha Coleman
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Stephens proves you can have a captivating romance with a little less heat and an abundance of sweet. Mr. All Wrong mixes heartwarming with emotional and hysterical to create a masterful, modern, hard to resist, fairy tale. Colton is a man with a plan. Except when the plan takes a backseat to the heart he's ignored for so long. All it took was a misplaced pie, a spirited adversary and the courage to follow his heart. Colton and Evie are a refreshing work of art.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
this is a first read for me by this author and I quite enjoyed it.
evie and Colton were such a great couple. I loved seeing them togther even if they were throwing pies at each other.
I volunteered to read a copy of this book
Becca
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review to come
Alex ♈
The book was written with good intensions.
Hero was ok, apart from his manhorish past; strong disabled heroine.
But too much soap opera drama for my taste + OW. Safe though.
Very sweet epilogue!
Renee Mccleary
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 star read for me. I was very excited to read this one after reading the blurb but Unfortunately I had a hard time getting into the story. I thought I was getting a romantic comedy but it ended up being more of a drama with a few funny parts. It was definitely a unique story and I did love Evie and Colton eventually but I had a hard time connecting to them.The story was written really well it was just not one to keep my attention.
April Symes
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, arc-review
Mr. All Wrong by R.C. Stephens is the story of Evie Harper and Colton Mathis. . Colton is a handsome man who is governor of the state of Illinois. He is sexy and dominant. He is a good person, considering that his father is not. He exudes power, confidence and sex appeal but also what makes him really stand out is his gentler side. His father wants him to run for President of the United States but all Colton wants is a simpler life. When a pie hits him in the face at a press event, he starts won ...more
As far back as R.C. Stephens can remember she was a sucker for a good romance. Of course there had to be a prince charming even if he ultimately was a dark knight and there had to be a happy ending.
She watched the movie Dirty Dancing way too many times growing up and Jean Claude Van Damme movies too. Go figure!
After years of saying she would write a book one day, she finally put pen to paper and
More about R.C. Stephens

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • The End of the Affair
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)