Start by marking “Christmas with a Prince (Rothman Royals Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Christmas with a Prince (Rothman Royals Book 4)

Christmas with a Prince

(Rothman Royals #4)

I might be a former party girl and the over-indulgeddaughter of a multi-millionaire, but for the last few years I've been trying to be work hard and be good. I have enough right now to deal with--graduate school, my communityliteracy program, preparations for Christmas, and my dad's constant attempts to find me a husband. I definitely don't want to put upwith Henryalways ...more
Published November 29th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Christmas with a Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas with a Prince

Start your review of Christmas with a Prince (Rothman Royals Book 4)
Ana Vizentim
Dec 13, 2018 rated it liked it
A short and cute story!!!
I really liked all the Rothman Royals family!!!!
Emily (Mrs B's Books)

This is the last book in the series and is a really sweet read, but the lead man was a bit too soft and sweet for my liking. Yes, he stood up for himself, but he was a little bit too sensitive for what i like too read. April also fell a little flat for me, and she was always having trouble trusting herself and by extension those around her.

It was a light read, just like the rest of the series, it very lightly
Lisa
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Prince Henry is the last of the Rothman Children to find a spouse. When he travels to America to visit his sister he meets April.
April is a reformed party girl and daughter of a rich man. She does whatever she can to keep herself on the right path to prevent ever going back to the way she used to be. She loves the work she does with the kids at the community center. Which is where she meets the new volunteer Henry. At first he irritates her because somehow he was able to start volunteering
Ivy
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
A sweet christmas themed romance including royalty, all sweet and soft.
Yes it is somewhat cheesy but that's ok since it's all about christmas.

Henry is a mysterious volunteer who turns out to be a prince actually. And handsome. If its just wasn't for the Schatzi-thing, which I really hated.
April is lovely but her attitude towards Henry in the beginning, totally annoyed me. I did like the insecure former wild child, though and how she opens up later.

This makes a lovely little holiday tale and
Felita Hardigaloeh
April is a reformed party girl and a daughter from rich man. She have tried to keep her clean life for three years. No drink. No party. Just finish her philosophy degree and help children community.

Then, came Henry. He is handsome, flirtatious and he is a type man who April have been staying away. April know if she accept Henry, she will lost control. So, no matter cute and sincere, April must stay away from Henry.

But, Henry is hard to resist. In some ways, Henry understand why April decline his
Erin **Coffee, Book, Essential Oils Addict**
This book was so cute! I love a good romance, and especially one that happens in the snow and at Christmastime.
Maree Repa
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Five Amazing Stars

Romance with Royalty

I was just thrilled to read this fourth amazing book from the Rothman Royal Series. Written by my most fabulous, favourite writer, Noelle Adams. With this most beautiful romantic tale to enjoy.

The Prince Henry of Villemont I knew he would be so difficult, problems who occur because of him. I knew it. That first time I saw him I hadn’t even realised who he was. The town of Villemont was such a small part of the Alps themselves.Most people from America didn’t
Maria Rose
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the fourth book in the Rothman Royals series and after having seen his three sisters happily married off it's Henry's turn to find the woman who will be his princess. It will certainly make his mother happy and because their royal family is low on funds, marrying into a wealthy one would be ideal. In fact, she finds a candidate who would be perfect, and after seeing the woman in question, Henry decides so too. But he hopes to have her meet and like him as a man, and not a prince.

April
Lucia
Light-hearted romance with a secret identity theme between a reformed party girl and a prince

Christmas with a Prince is a cute Christmas themed light-hearted romance with a secret identity theme between a reformed party girl and a prince. This is a quick and somewhat fast paced romance with just enough tension to keep things interesting from start to finish. While this is the fourth book in the series it can be read as a standalone.

Told solely from April’s perspective, there is an instant
Ana Paula
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rothman Royals is a series about the Rothman's, the Royal family of Villemont, a small European country near the Alps.

The first three books were about the sisters, Amalie, Victoria and Lisette, the Princesses of Villemont and how they fall in love and live their happily ever after. It is not easy because of their Royal family but their stories are so sweet, emotional and lovely.

Now we get to know the heir Prince Henry and his story to discover love with April.

April is not an easy task... She had
Jessica Wannamaker
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-owned
A Rothman prince

April is getting her life back on track and with it comes meeting volunteers from all over. Some like her. Some for other reasons. So meeting Henry had her wondering about his reasons. Especially the way he made her feel. An instant attraction she wasnt ready for. Plus there's more to his life then he's ready to reveal right now....

I enjoyed the conclusion to this series. I have loved each book and very excited to read this story- although I took my time getting to it because I
Kerry
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I have been eagerly awaiting Henry's story, and it was just as good as I hoped! I had just finished a fairly heavy book and knew I wanted to read something fun. This certainly fit the bill. This entire series has a light and fun feel, even though the stories do have some angst in there. I really enjoyed Henry "Under cover" and understood his motives for not sharing his full identity with April. He is so earnest and heartfelt that you can't help but love him. April was a great heroine. She made ...more
Nov 12, 2017 rated it liked it
It pains me to only give this book 3 stars, but I had to. I was waiting for Henry's story and I truly loved his character. My problem was with April. I just could not connect with her. I understand that she went through a lot growing up and that she was changing her life. I also understand that she did not want to fall back into her old ways. But I didn't feel that she needed to be suspicious of Henry from the beginning. I really didn't understand what he had done to make her feel that she could ...more
Gina Bowman
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: noelle-adams
All 4 of these books have sweet love stories. They're good wholesome loving stories.

This story is about Henry, the prince and future King of the family, and how he decides to go meet April. It's a very good story.

This epilogue is incomplete. Come on! Don't you think we want an update on all 4 of them? It should have had just a couple more paragraphs from Christmas Eve dinner or something. Where they're all together and she comments on the whole group. Babies, moves, just a "sitting her looking
Susan Saltos
Nov 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Okay, but could be better

I really like Noelle Adams' books, especially the Rotham royalty books. I was very disappointed that despite the other 3 books being in the princesses' points of view, rhis book was NOT in Henry's (the Prince). I was really looking forward to learning more about Henry. After reading this book, I still haven't learned anything about him. It was all from the girl's point of view and all about her life and her feelings. We never learn anything about Henry. It is all very
Michelle Anderson
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've read the other books in the Rothman Royals series, so now I am very excited to finally read Prince Henry's story!! He is the last of the Rothman's to finally find love. This time with April, who is the daughter of a multi-millionaire! The timing of this story was perfect, because Prince Harry just got engaged to a non-royal, just around the holidays!! I love reading holiday romances, and this certainly got me in the mood!! Thank you, Noelle Adams for another great story!!
Helen
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 stars.
Have been looking forward to Henry's story and it didn't disappoint. It is a fast paced read and doesn't drag at any point. Liked that the book had a epilogue that showed how April had grown stronger as a person. It was nice to see the sisters as well. Hope there is a book about them all perhaps 5 years down the road.
I was lucky to receive a ARC.
Angie
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved Henry's story! April tries to stay away from Henry, but she has a hard time when he is always around. It was really great to see what happens with Henry. This whole series is really good!!
Graylark
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Henry was such a sweetheart.
Izzie d
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a really sweet story.
I really liked this book.
April and Henry.
Due to the title and the situation the there is nothing unexpected but it was well written.
Stacie Marquart
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Nice quick read.
Kim
Feb 02, 2019 rated it liked it
youtube
Candace McCarthy
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful Noelle Adam's story;

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I have read the others in the Rothman Totals series. I highly recommend this series and this author.
Maryann Ns
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
Not as good as the books about the three sisters. This one strains credulity.
Melanie
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
April is a reformed party girl after her father had a heart attack three years ago. April is determined to stay sober by attending regular AA meetings. She also headlines a literacy group at the local community center for children where she volunteers. This is where she meets Henry.

Henry is volunteering at the community center, but April isn’t too happy about this to begin with. He was vetted by the higher ups due to his connections. April finds Henry attractive but also sees him as obnoxious.
Tirza
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was ok
So… Unfortunately, I can’t say I loved this one. In the previous books, I’d grown to really like the main male character, Henry. He’s a prince of a fictional European microstate.
He seemed adorably normal, a really sweet older brother. In this story, though, he’s very cocky, smug and I really didn’t like him. I do understand it’s an attitude, but I just really put me off. April, the female lead, is a bad girl gone good. But still, I couldn’t truly feel sympathetic towards her. I feel she’s so
Dec 12, 2017
Kasey
Mar 25, 2018
Euginia
Dec 04, 2018
Dec 24, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Last Light
  • The Billionaire's Heart (The Sherbrookes of Newport Book 12)
  • When Love Strikes (Love On The North Shore Book 6)
  • Almost Over It (Clover Park STUDS, #1)
  • Loving Jay (Loving You, #1)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Lover
  • The Cowboy's Temptation
  • Morning Song
  • The Queen & the Homo Jock King (At First Sight, #2)
  • Duty Bound (The Protectors, #1)
  • Perfect Imperfections
  • A Very Married Christmas (Silver Bell Falls, #3)
  • Nothing But Wild (Malibu University, #2)
  • You Do Something to Me (New York Sullivans #3, The Sullivans, #17)
  • Wanted: Wife for Hire (The Diamond Club Book 8)
  • Snow and Mistletoe
  • Tell Me It's Real (At First Sight, #1)
  • Until There Was Us (The Montgomery Brothers, #7)
Noelle handwrote her first romance novel in a spiral-bound notebook when she was twelve, and she hasn't stopped writing since. She has lived in eight different states and currently resides in Virginia, where she teaches English, reads any book she can get her hands on, and offers tribute to a very spoiled cocker spaniel.

She loves travel, art, history, and ice cream. After spending far too many

Rothman Royals (4 books)
  • A Princess Next Door (Rothman Royals, #1)
  • A Princess for a Bride (Rothman Royals, #2)
  • A Princess in Waiting (Rothman Royals, #3)