Start by marking “Falling For You” as Want to Read:
Falling For You

Falling For You

(Where Secrets Are Safe #13.5 (It Was You))

This autumn, warm your heart with ten fall-themed novellas from some of your favorite USA Today bestselling, national bestselling, and award winning Harlequin Superromance authors.

When the weather cools down, hearts heat up…

Bonfires aren't the only things warming up the night. Across the land, hearts are falling along with the leaves. Curl up with a pumpkin spice latte and
Published October 17th 2017 by IndieWrites

To ask other readers questions about Falling For You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling For You

Gail
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing heartwarming short novellas. A great way to read stories by authors you have never read before. I loved them all and too hard to pick a favorite one.
I received a copy of the boxed set for my honest review. These opinions are my own and I received no compensation for them.
Jacqui Gretzinger
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book came out at the perfect time - the leaves are falling from the trees and the temperature is lowering. When I downloaded the book, I lit my fireplace, brewed my favorite coffee and curled up on the big leather chair to start reading. I stayed up late to finish "Home to You" by Dana Nussio. I had to know how it ended before I went to sleep. This is a story many of us can relate to about love, family and the sacrifices we make for the love of someone else. Did she make the right decision? ...more
Yvonne Cruz
Oct 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
These are a set of 10 sweet novellas written by talented authors and the best thing, you get them at a great bargain.
One of my favorite stories is The RIght Man , written by Heatherly Bell. The story centers around Jimmy and Trish. These two are former Army who met , became friends , lovers and fell in love. But as the wedding preparations developed, Trish and Jimmy were at odds and end up breaking up. It’s a sweet story about family, compromises, and the need to communicate and be compassionate
Pam
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a truly heartwarming set of novellas set up in the holidays. Whatever you like, there is at least one story in the collection for you. I started reading because one of my favorite authors, Heatherly Bell has a story released in the collection. I kept reading because something in each story touched my heart & emotions. It takes talent to write what is basically a short story & manage to create a connection between the reader & the characters in such a short amount of time. Eac ...more
Maureen Fink
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed all the different love stories. Each special and different. Great authors each told wonderful stories. I recommend it very much.
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great anthology of short stories! I read The Right Man by Heatherly Bell and loved it. Trish has dreamed of her perfect wedding since she was a little girl. But her dreams may derail the actual wedding. I can't wait to read more of these stories!!
Teresa Fordice
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
a great preview to the series that she has going = loved reading an ARC - so thankful for some insight to many of the characters!
Agnieszka
I'll update as I read

It Was You (Where Secrets Are Safe #?) Tara Taylor Quinn 3* 10/18/17 - 74p
I liked the story line and the characters but struggled pretty much with the style and wish I knew before I started the novella it's part of a series. For all who not read Mother by Fate - there's a small spoiler - just in case you mind.

Her Hometown Cowboy (Sierra Legacy #0.5) Claire McEwen 4* 10/19/17 - 82p
In the beginning I struggled with the female MC a little but in the end I liked her. I liked als
E_bookpushers
For several years off and on I would devour the monthly Harlequin Superromance offerings. At times these were the only contemporaries I read and I became invested in their longer category format not to mention the families, islands, towns, and sometimes family corporations. While some of the authors in this anthology were familiar to me others were new. I was pleasantly surprised to find myself able to sink into each story because they had that familiar Superromance feel to them even with the su ...more
Fedora
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic collection of autumn-y stories of falling in love--lots of smaller towns and some second chances, with warm and welcoming secondary characters. All of these are well written and while some of these authors were new to me, I definitely plan on checking out their backlists. Very satisfying reads!
Lisa
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free complimentary book and voluntarily reviewed it.

It Was You by Tara Taylor Quinn

I was so captivated by this story that I, honestly, forgot that it was a short novella. This story is about two very close friends who, on the spur of the moment, become lovers. There are many consequences that make it difficult for them to continue seeing each other in any form.

Ms. Quinn takes no shortcuts in the story. The characters are very well-defined and realistic. The author, also doesn’t sho
Alexandra
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-have-read
I fell for these Autumn Romances! "FALLING FOR YOU"

I agreed to be an advance reader, but only managed to read about half the novellas in this adventurous collection. My apologies to the hard-working authors whose work I did not include in my review. I think the idea of a themed collection is brilliant. I enjoyed being introduced to new authors and also reading new work by a favorite.

Heatherly Bell: “The Right Man”
This is one of the nicest stories in the collection.
Jimmy Hopkins and Trish Jackso
Aubrey
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
This anthology of ten unique romance novellas (by numerous best-selling authors, might I add) was a great read during my honeymoon. Each novella stands alone, which makes it perfect for enjoying in bits and pieces.

- Tara Taylor Quinn's It Was You examines the hearty emotions of a life-long friendship turned romance. When Robbie finds out she is pregnant, she can't believe she let herself get into this situation - her pregnancy is a result of a one-night-stand with Colt, her longest friend. She
Deborah Cordes
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I've finished several novels in this anthology, and I've enjoyed them all. I was not familiar with a few of the authors, and I appreciated an introduction to their storytelling. I liked Tara Taylor Quinn's novella because of her lovely way with words - "After all of the artifice I've been around, I look at you and I see waterfalls. Mountains. Oceans. You're a natural wonder all of your own." I also enjoyed The Right Man by Heatherly Bell, because of her strong characterizations. Her heroine, "ki ...more
Gale
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Falling for you has TEN novellas in it! They are longer than I would have expected so it is a great deal. They are also standalone stories however some do have characters from each of the authors own series. Since I’ve read some of the series, I really enjoyed “meeting” characters again.

I had my favorites in the box set like It Was You, The Right Man, and Her Hometown Cowboy and that is NOT to say I didn’t enjoy the others. And Can’t Help Falling in Love made me shake my head…I can just picture
Perrin Larton
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fall is here, and with it, this wonderful anthology! I loved all of these novellas. They were just the right length to pick up, have some 'me' time, and do something else, knowing I had more stories calling to me, that were just right!

All of the stories had warmth, heart, and love at their center. Misunderstandings abound, but ultimately, you have 10 wonderful 'happily ever after' stories from this fabulous group of authors. Get cozy in your favorite reading spot, have your drink of choice at y
Rachael
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My review is based on the novellas by Tara Taylor Quinn & Claire McEwen.

It Was You by Tara Taylor Quinn
At first I wasn't convinced that Robbie should give Colt a chance, but Tara Taylor Quinn did a good job of redeeming him. It Was You captures all of Robbie & Colt's raw emotions as they struggle to transition from close friends to something more.

Her Hometown Cowboy by Claire McEwen
I am a big fan of Claire McEwen and I've loved every book of hers that I've read. I loved Daisy & Nate
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
A Great Heartwarming Collection of 10 Autumn HEA Romance Novellas all together in one anthology. What more could a reader ask for, especially for such a great price. This is an excellent way to get to know some great new authors, and to sample their work. Unless you know them all already, then you know you need to grab a copy of this box set. Get your reading corner ready, open this set up and enjoy one of these Fall Days with this group of sweet romances. I enjoyed every story in here a lot. I ...more
Marcia  Haskell
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A series of Novella that hang together

This is the first book of stories where I enjoyed the writing and each of the stories. I’ve never lived in a small town, but each of these stories presented what I think small towns and the connectedness they represent. I enjoyed each of the characters and their situations. While the endings were obvious, from the beginnings, the stories were pleasant, the settings well described and the romance enjoyable.
Ella
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Falling For You is an anthology consisting of stories from ten authors. This anthology will help you feel the love of autumn. Falling For You is ten novellas that have the feel of full length stories. Get ready to curl up with your favorite blanket and enjoy these sweet romances that will warm you heart and soul.
Cheryl
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a great anthology of books! Most of the authors were new to me, with the exception of Heatherly Bell, but I will definitely be looking up ALL their blacklists!
Each novella has its own unique theme and trope, set in my favorite season...what’s not to love! For less than the price of one book, you get 10 fantastic reads. Treat yourself, or a friend, to this small town lovefest!
Richard Goodrum
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5: It Was You: Great story. Robbie's so terrified that she might lose Colt, that she's pushing him away. Colt's so afraid that he will become his dad, that he's letting her. But, that's not what either one wants.

I received a copy of this book as a gift. I am leaving my honest review
Penney
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All short stories I enjoyed them all
KimberlyDawn
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Falling For You is an anthology with stories from ten different authors. All ten stories are sweet romances that will warm your heart. I enjoyed each story, and I definitely recommend this set!
Peni
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthology, novella
Please see individual stories for review.
Anna Beason
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this book free for in exchange for an honest review. This is really a great book filled with stories you can really relate to and by 10 authors that know how to write. I felt like I was in the country or up in the tree fort or sitting by the creek. Thank you for giving me a chance to read this I couldn't wait to get to the next page then the next on each story.
Margaret Fraleigh
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by this author.

I enjoyed the story of Robbie Churchill and Colton Thomas. They are long time best
friends. Robbie finds herself pregnant and has decided to raise the child on her own.
Connie
Jan 02, 2018
Linda
Nov 28, 2017
sharon a miller
Oct 22, 2017
Tara Taylor Quinn began her love affair with Harlequin when she was fourteen years old and picked up a free promotional copy of a Harlequin Romance in a hometown grocery store. The relationship was solidified the year she was suspended from her high school typing class for hiding a Harlequin Romance behind the keys of her electric typewriter. Unaware that her instructor loomed close by, Ms. Quinn ...more

Where Secrets Are Safe (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Wife by Design (Where Secrets Are Safe #1)
  • Once a Family (Where Secrets Are Safe #2)
  • Husband by Choice (Where Secrets Are Safe #3)
  • Child by Chance (Where Secrets Are Safe #4)
  • Mother by Fate (Where Secrets Are Safe #5)
  • The Good Father (Where Secrets Are Safe #6)
  • Love By Association (Where Secrets Are Safe #7)
  • His First Choice (Where Secrets Are Safe #8)
  • The Promise He Made Her (Where Secrets Are Safe #9)
  • Her Secret Life (Where Secrets Are Safe #10)