Start by marking “A Little Too Late” as Want to Read:
A Little Too Late

A Little Too Late

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  1,550 Ratings  ·  342 Reviews
For nine long months, I've been fighting to figure out how to be a single dad, how to be alone.

For nine long months, I've been failing.

When Hannah walked through the door, I took my first breath since I'd found myself on my own. She slipped into our lives effortlessly, showing me what I've been missing all these years. Because Hannah made me smile when I thought I'd packe
Published October 24th 2017

Christy
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!!

description
“I wasn’t supposed to fall in love with the nanny.”

So with that being the first line of the blurb, along with this gorgeous cover, I jumped all over this book! And I’m so glad I did. A Little too Late is a beautiful, emotional, and heartwarming story of a single dad, Charlie, and the nanny, Hannah. Along with Charlie’s two adorable children.

Hannah is in America to be a nanny and get away from her real life for a while. After one bad experience, she almost goes home. But then, s
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
3.5 Sinterklaas Stars

Hannah is from Holland, she has gone to New York work as an Au Pair. When her job falls through because the father is a creep, she either has to find another one stat or go back home to Holland which she's not ready to do.

Her agency sends her to the home of Charlie a single dad with two young children. I loved the reception she got from the kids.

photo kidsvflour_zpsotttxwzc.gif

Charlie is a little depressing at first, he is working 24/7 doing a job he doesn't like because he thinks it's what he should be d
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳My very first Staci Hart book, and it was not a disappointment...

➳ARC kindly provided by publisher, in exchange for an honest review coming closer to release date...

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
  KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A LITTLE TOO LATE: is a is a full-length standalone contemporary romance novel by Staci Hart and is spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’

In this we meet Charlie Parker a thirty something man, a handsome successful attorney, working over eighty hours a week, a single father left to raise two small children alone after his wife walked out months ago had left Charlie barely hanging on by a thread. So to say he needs help is an understatement. Charlie hasn't had an easy path.

To find out your life is
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“We weren’t supposed to fall in love”

I have been a Staci Hart fan for a while, so any new book she releases I’m guaranteed to read. I always enjoy her characters and storytelling and adding a single dad to the mix, how could you not want to devour this. I went into A Little Too Late completely blind, I didn’t even read the synopsis prior to starting, I just saw Staci Hart, so I automatically started reading it. Staci Hart plus that beautiful cover, it was fait accompli.

Hannah is an au pair
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live Amazon: http://amzn.to/2wL81Ck

4.5-5 stars

Such a beautiful story, I read it in one sitting.A Little Too Late is an intense,emotional and sweet story.I love Staci's writing and I feel that this is one of her best books ever.

description

Charlie's wife Hannah has abandoned him and he tries to race his two children but it is obvious that he needs help and Hanna needs this job.Charlie and Hannah find to each other exactly what they needed.Both have to deal with some issues and they need to try and trust aga
Sophie
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: october-2017
Flawlessly fluent.
Positively breathtaking.
Staci Hart swept me off my feet with this stunning romance!

A Little too Late is without a doubt, a classic, contemporary romance. One that simply, beautifully, flows from the pages. One that leaves you with that old, romantic swoony feeling we only get from literature pieces, like Austen, for example. The words are heartfelt and strong. The characters are broken and raw yet so breathtaking. A Little too Late is so easy to read and lose yourself in, eve
Staci Hart
Oct 02, 2017 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kandi Steiner
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: indies-who-rock
I'm completely spent. A Little Too Late is yet another 5-star smash from Staci Hart. This unique take on the single dad storyline held me from the first page to the last, so much so that I seemed to fall into the pages and live inside them instead of in actual reality. I LOVE when a book can do that, can rip you from your own life and thrust you into another one entirely. Hart's writing in this is... just... unexplainably poignant. It's soft and beautiful, each chapter like a song written for th ...more
Dee Montoya
4 Romantic Stars****

What a sweet treat Charlie and Hanna's story was. I could still smell the delicious powdery sweets Hanna bakes in the kitchen, and feel the romance these two characters were so afraid to give into. This book was filled with beautiful and passionate words that captivated me to no end...

IMG_5906
images uploader

Charlie is a very busy attorney, a single father now after his wife left him with his two kids, and in desperate need of help. Hanna is a Danish woman who has moved to The United
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

I was really happy when I found out that Staci Hart was writing a book for poor Charlie and if you read A Thousand Letters, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

And exactly what he needed showed up in the form of a Dutch nanny named Hannah. Hannah was simply amazing but maybe a bit too good? I did love all her baking and her teachings of the Dutch language. I almost felt like I was learning something while I was reading.

Hannah definitely steps in when she is so desperately needed. Sh
Jemima

Author: Staci Hart
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: October 24, 2017

ARC

My first Staci Hart book and she didn't disappoint. A Little Too Late was beautiful and heartwarming like a hot cup of cocoa on a cold winter's day.
It wasn't Crude or illicit as the blurb makes it sound. Rather it had an effortless beauty that brought so much joy and emotions that you couldn't help but fall in love with Hannah and Charlie.

This is usually the part where I'd tell you more a
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐⭐2.5 STARS⭐⭐

So this is the part where I confess having a slight obsession with the romance single dad’s trope.
And this is the moment where I realize my addiction got the best of me.

I was so excited about this book when the author started sharing teasers and snippets about it, I was convinced it would put put me in bookish book heaven.
I mean, Single dad falling for the nanny, two adorable kids… I kind of expected a sweet romance here.

If you’re going into this wishing for a hot dad falling for th
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Gah this book was so sweet!
Full review to come:)
Shayna
I absolutely LOVED this book! It was so SWEET, heartbreaking, and intensely beautiful! This author had me hanging on EVERY. SINGLE. WORD. The writing was spectacular (as always), the story was compelling and intoxicating, and the characters made me FEEL so damn much! A LITTLE TOO LATE was just an all-around DIVINE ROMANCE!

“Maybe this time will be different.”

If you go into this thinking that you’ve read this kind of story before, or this has already been done, or this is so predictable, guess a
Lisa Jayne
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
FIVE FINDING HOME STARS.

"Home isn’t home, not without you."

description

Staci Hart, knows how to please this readers heart. Her books are packed full of hope, love and romance and this particular book is a shining example of just how well this author is able to put pen to paper and make it something extraordinary. There are some authors that have a special ability to keep me glued to the pages and Hart has this talent nailed down like an art.

What's it all about?
Hart, has brought a classic romance to the t
mells_view
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sweet single dad/nanny romance!

A sweet single dad/nanny romance. The characters were lovable. I actually really loved the heroine, Hannah. The hero, Charlie was great too. He was just stuck in a bad place in life, and Hannah pulled him out of it and made him see himself. Helped him work through some dad guilt. The kids were fun, and were actually included in the story with value to the characters developing. Sometimes I feel like the kids are just there, but that’s not the case in this book.

Th
Carlene(Inspired)
Hannah feels drawn to help Charlie and his two children, like she's their only hope. She'd wanted to run, to return home to Holland, but the au pair position was available and it felt right. Charlie's wife had abandoned him, left him broken and not suited to rear their two children. She also left him lonely and lost, a feeling Hannah knows well. Together she helps him, by caring for his children and overtime caring for him as well. They both have issues though, pasts that make their dreams diffi ...more
Lisa
*ARC Given to Blog for Honest Review*

4.5 “Yes” “Lekker” Kisses

YAS! OMG…this is why I love Staci Hart’s books! The feelings that I am left with after finishing those last few blissful words…the emotions that her amazing characters leave me with – it’s the best thing ever!!! I adore her style so much and I will keep coming back for more of this awesomeness because she consistently delivers. I was DYING to get my hands on A Little Too Late…not only because Staci wrote it but because…hello – that
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The blurb had me wanting to get my hands on it sooner rather than later...Oh and that cover "Breathtaking"!

In A Thousand Letters, Charlie caught my attention and I knew that I wanted to hear his story. And THANK YOU for that Staci!! I fell in love with Charlie & Hannah and didn't want their story to end-yup I'm greedy light that.

Hannah was the total opposite of Mary- kind, sweet and just lovely all around which made it more difficult for Charlie to ignore that feeling. The more I read the m
Betul
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

This is my first Staci Hart novel. The reason I picked this one up was because it is a single parent romance. I have a thing for single dads, and the whole falling for the nanny plot is one of my guilty pleasures. However, A Little Too Late didn't really meet my expectations. There were a couple of things that didn't work for me. One of them was the main male character/single dad Charlie. He unfortunately didn't stand out to me at all. He didn't i
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Staci Hart just writes romance unlike anyone out there. She is a master at wheeling you in and making you feel the angst, the heartache, the raw intensity, the obsession, the hurts.

I flew through this story. I couldn’t stop. I wouldn’t stop. I craved Staci’s words and emotions so badly nothing could pull me away from Charlie and Hannah.

Charlie was burned by his soon to be ex wife and is managing the only way he can through work,work,work. He is trying to be the best dad he can be but he needs
Michelle
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

28a8ccd4c07bd2f5e4d05c578c248c

A breathtaking, sentimental emotional love story that was brimming with so much honesty, beauty, and passion. Staci Hart delivers one heartwarming love story that stole my heart right off the opening pages. She made readers feel for her characters and in such the chemistry between the characters were so intense, palpable, and tangible that you can’t help but fall in love with Staci’s writing and characters. A Little Too Late is an exemplary
Anahita
Oct 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
3.5 STAR

I didn't know this book was a following book of A Thousand Letters yet, you can read it without reading last book.
Charlie was Elliot's brother in law in last book and the story is about him and his kids and their au pair nanny, Hannah :)

This was a well written, sweet story. There were parts of this story that felt a little repetitive and then others that felt too rushed, but overall it wasn't that bad and I enjoy reading it.
Beneath The Covers Blog
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sonal, arcs, 2017-reads
Charlie has been struggling with his life, his wife and their kids. He has lost direction on how to raise his kids after Mary left him and now he desperately needs help.

Then comes Hannah with her perfect smiles and serene voice and suddenly all is good in Charlie's house. The more time Charlie and the kids spend with Hannah, the more they are drawn to her. She was only supposed to be the nanny but to the kids who never knew a mother's touch and a man whose heart has been broken too much, Hannah
Mysza
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
*** 3,5 stars ***
Morelia (Strandedinbooks)
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
**4.25 STARS!

Staci, you outdid yourself with this one! I’m with this story, with these characters 100% and I can’t believe that’s all we got! I NEED MORE!

That was too damn cute and I appreciated such a heart-warming romance without all of the unnecessary drama we sometimes get in a few romance reads. This story was times perfectly and was just so beautifully written! My heart is full!
Kris
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's no secret that Staci is one of my favorite humans ever. But seriously. One of the most lyrical authors ever. HOW DO YOU DO IT?! Besides the fact that the story is amazing, easy, and just so natural, is so beautifully written. I love Charlie, his kids, and Hannah. This story was ment for them. They were just so perfect, so natural. I just. Gah. I can't wait for everyone to read Charlie's story. Yall are going to love it.

Ps. Fuck Mary.
Sophie
4 Lekker stars

A Little Too Late was my first book by Staci Hart and it's a beautiful single dad romance that I found extremely sweet and endearing. It's a lovely story between Charlie, a single dad who raises on his own his two kids and when in need of a new nanny, Hannah comes into the picture. Hannah is an au pair Dutch nanny from Netherlands, who recently came in USA to work. After an incident at her former work, she is wary of Charlie at first, but slowly they come closer. Together they ar
Jules
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Little Too late features my favourite character from A Thousand Letters, yet, you can read it without any knowledge of another Staci Hart book.

Left with a broken life, and two kids to take care of, Charlie hires a nanny. The woman that steps into his life, however, is unlike any that he has ever met. Hannah is a spitfire invading his home, life, thoughts, and self..

The story drew me in with its stark vulnerability, the love ready to be given, but to be coaxed out and the gentle positive ener
Staci has been a lot of things up to this point in her life: a graphic designer, an entrepreneur, a seamstress, a clothing and handbag designer, a waitress. Can’t forget that. She’s also been a mom to three little girls who are sure to grow up to break a number of hearts. She’s been a wife, even though she’s certainly not the cleanest, or the best cook. She’s also super, duper fun at a party, espe ...more
More about Staci Hart...
“It’s no problem, Mr. Parker.” His cheeks flushed. “Please, call me Charlie. I don’t know that we need to finish the interview.” 0 likes