Start by marking “The Club: The Complete Series” as Want to Read:
The Club: The Complete Series

The Club: The Complete Series

Get the complete spicy hot CLUB series. Six sexy novels in one big box set!

THE CLUB SERIES includes:

BLACK DOG NIGHTS
Would you agree to be someone’s mistress if he promised to pay your student loans?

SAPPHIRE BEAUTIFUL
She's a professor at a prestigious university, and he's one of her department's new graduate students.

MAD DOG DAYS
She wants to sleep with her roommate,
Kindle Edition
Published September 1st 2017 by Short on Time Books

To ask other readers questions about The Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Club

Renee Azzopardi
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Club: The Complete Series by Karen M. Bryson.
I received a free copy of this series in exchange for an honest review.
I give this series 5 stars.

BLACK DOG NIGHTS - Book 1
Would you agree to be someone's mistress if he promised to pay your student loans?
Wow. Just wow. I'm so glad I stumbled across this series. It was absolutely wonderful & the characters & the stories will stay with me for a lifetime. I have never read anything like this before. It was unique to me & very interesting
Viper Spaulding
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful series. Each is a standalone, but there are overlapping characters that tie the books together. The love stories are honest and passionate, with complex characters and authentic storylines. Everyone will find their own favorite of the six couples; mine is Nathan and Cecilia from Book 6, Grey Cloudy Lies. There's so much angst and heartbreak in that story. Cecilia does the wrong thing for the right reason and almost has it blow up in her face. And her secret isn't even the big ...more
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, read-in-2017
I loved this box set, I had previously read Black Dog Nights and was glad to get a chance to read the rest of The Club Series in the one complete box set, it was good to re-read Rose and Jae’s story, though after reading them all my favourite out of the set has to be Sapphire Beautiful.

Each book features a couple and their story relating to their experience with The Club, as the books go on the overlapping story lines and characters makes this a great series to start at any  book as for all they
C. Gonzales
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary, romance
I truly loved everything about this series. I love how each novel has its own things that appealed to me. Whether the storyline be superb or my favorite characters shining through. I definitely had my favorite novels, but there was not one installment that didn't leave me happy.

They're flirty and sexy and fun.

The chemistry between the characters in each novel are smokin’ hot in their own ways and each have a rewarding balance to between the characters.

Everything about these books are just very
Cami Hensley
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
This is a series that really picks up and continues from novel to novel while being fresh and unique with each one.

I enjoyed the characters immensely. I felt like each of the the Romances were well balanced in their own ways.

I liked that Karen M. Bryson does not shy away from real topics. She takes the issues head on and brings them to life for the reader.

These are each emotional novels. There are ups and downs for these characters individually and as a couple. You will find yourself right in
Ever Leigh
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Karen M. Bryson doesn't waste anytime getting her readers hooked into this group of characters and their lives.

Each Novel and HEA really invests us more and more. I like the novels later in series like this because I feel like I've already gotten to know the characters and seen their ups and downs before we get to their HEA.

We get to know them and are rooting for them even more by the time they are the stars of a novel. I loved this set and was so glad to be able to read about all of the chara
Bella
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this box set. I received a copy as a gift, and after reading the first book was absolutely hooked. I have read similar books before, but this series is very well written, the characters are developed really well, and there is a lovely cross-over of characters from story to story so you can keep up with old friends. Sexy and steamy, very romantic, and also a little bit complex - always a good thing! Very excited to read more from this author now!
Laila Viking
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Well written series. All stories a fast paced but the story lines are good and they flow in a nice way.
They all have hot scenes and are captivating short reads. The characters in the stories are well described and have great chemistry. There are some twists and turns that only keeps you on the edge.
I can only recommend this bundle of steamy stories.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Bailey Ember
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I adore this series. I love how Karen M Bryson brings many different characters to her novels, you don't feel like you are getting the same story over and over again. Each story is unique and each character is portrayed in a unique way.

Smooth story lines and balanced pacing really streamline the stories. The writing was superb. Everything from the setting of each, to the imagery and the timing was well done.

These novels are the perfect escape into other relationships!
Kőrösi
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 0, arc
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book for my honest opinions.

I have read all of the titles in this boxed set. The Club is my current favorite. It's an excellent boxed set for anyone who is a fan of this genre. I fell in love with Karen M. Bryson's writing with the Angry Girl Crime Stories, and don't plan to stop there. Whatever else she writes...I'll be there to read it.
BP34
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great series of six standalone books. Each book features a different couple, but some of the characters overlap in the books. Well written with lots of passion, heartbreak, angst, suspense and drama in each book. Hot and steamy. An enjoyable read and a great bargain. i received an arc copy and voluntarily chose to review this book.
Samantha Turley
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Wow, I am blown away by the emotion Karen M. Bryson was able to evoke during the course of this series.
These are very exploratory novels. There is a lot of depth to them. These characters deal with real issues within families and relationships.
Pat
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic collection of six books that are well written and have well fleshed out characters that make all of these books a very enjoyable read!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
SouthernAngel
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All six books in this bundle are fast paced, with each having a unique story-line. They are seductive, heated with twists and turns and fun.
I voluntarily read and reviewed this as an Advanced Reader Copy through Shifted Sheets Promotions
Kim F
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing series. I was blown away with the story, I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong characters. I want more.....I voluntarily am reviewing an Advanced Reader Copy of this book that I received through Shifted Sheets Book Promotions.
Kaila
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Some of these were better then others but overall I really enjoyed this series. It was amazing to read everything at one time.. and I loved the characters.. this was a fun read.. a good storyline and plot... the writing was really good.. i am glad i got to review it
Tammy
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great series bundled together. Each of these reads have great characters with intense chemistry and entertaining stories. I was hooked from beginning to end.
Amanda Williams
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jam packed full of amazing stories. This boxset is an absolute bargain. Definitely not one to miss
Jacqueline Ellison
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Six short stories with great storylines and characters. Romance, suspense and some twists. First book I've read by this author. I voluntarily received this book to review for my honest opinion.
Barbara
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An excellent set of books that once I started I was not putting them down, I enjoyed reading and know I will be rereading at a later date. I received an ARC and I am voluntarily reviewing this set
Mary Leigh