Start by marking “Sitting In Silence” as Want to Read:
Sitting In Silence

Sitting In Silence

Sitting in Silence is a collection of poetry and prose birthed during the idle instances of life that allow for noiseless introspection. It’s about the struggles of love, of loss, and of the unsuspecting experiences in between that make life worth living—and worth scorning.

From a beginning filled with bitter ruminations, to an ending that embraces reality and its
Published September 2nd 2017 by Stephanie Mae Pedron

To ask other readers questions about Sitting In Silence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sitting In Silence

Start your review of Sitting In Silence
 CCAM&GZM
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing

This is not the first time my wife, CCAM, gives me a book for review, and in this case, only with two days before the posting date (not that there is a problem). You can see what kind of books are in blog tours, thus, for reviews, we share them: she takes the more "delicate" ones: romance, pixies, fairies, romantic vampires; I ... those “toughest”: zombies, monsters, adventures with rough dudes, badasses ladies, punches, guns, you know. This time I had a surprise. A big one! You know... jaw
Lynda Dickson
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Ages 16+
Shelves: poetry, adult
Sitting in Silence is a collection of poems, prose, letters, and scrawls written over the course of a number of years. The book is divided into four sections. "Part I: Reminiscence" covers the remembrance of past loves, grieving for loves lost due to breakups or death; "Part II: Relapse" deals with depression; "Part III: Realization" concentrates on acceptance; and "Part IV: Recovery" deals with the healing process.

The book's format brings to mind the seven stages of grief, and the arrangement
Stu Richard
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An incredible, thought provoking work. The imagery in each piece evokes paintings in your head. This isn't just a book, this is art made from words. Pure emotion that you just can't get enough of. Each scrawl, each poem, and letter is a thought summoned directly from the heart, then turned into speech.
C. Gonzales
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: poetry
This is a poetry collection that actually reads as a novel. The thoughts and feelings are connected and go in an order, which I thought was great for this genre.

This really blew me away and surpassed any expectations I had for it. It is more than you think you are going to get in a very good way.
Samantha Turley
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: poetry
The title of this really lays it out there. It’s a, you can judge a book by its cover type.
This collection is deep and emotional. Be prepared to feel something from these and not just some, but many different things over and over.
Gina Stamper
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: poetry
In my opinion it’s a bit challenging to review a book of poetry. What do you judge, there’s no characters, no plot and no story line. I think the real testament is how they affect you after reading them. Do you feel anything?
Each poem expresses deep poems.
Frederick Rotzien
added it
Zasha
Ciera Moore
Sep 11, 2017
Nicholas Rinth lives lakeside in the southern graces of Savannah, Georgia. Where he spends his time fantasizing about other worlds and working on his next novel.