Start by marking “Dirty Forever (The Dirty Suburbs #8)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Forever (The Dirty Suburbs #8)

Dirty Forever

(The Dirty Suburbs #8)

People assume that my marriage is over. They’re wrong.

She kicked me out. She changed the locks. She had me served with those damn divorce papers.

But if Grace Monroe-Trotten thinks she's getting rid of me that easy, she's mistaken. She doesn't know the lengths I'd go to for her. I'm not giving up on my wife, on my son, on my marriage.

I've changed. And a real man isn't
Published September 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Forever

Start your review of Dirty Forever (The Dirty Suburbs #8)
Coco.V
Feb 26, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝💝 FREE on Amazon today (2/26/2018)! 💝💝

Blurb:
People assume that my marriage is over. They’re wrong.

I've changed. And a real man isn't scared to jump through hoops (wearing ridiculous men's yoga pants) to prove it.

I
Kyle Hakim
Feb 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Caryn Zdan
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved each individual story! I also loved that at the end, there was an update on everyone 10 years later. 😁 it gave the story a finale.
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
Talk about saving the best until last - Ms Miller you slayed me with this book. I knew you could write a very good rom-com, which have a good balance of funny and straight, but here you have written a story with such depth and emotion that I need to buy shares in Kleenex.

We've been teased with glimpses of Grace and Daniel's story throughout this series and I've been so desperate to read this book. Anyone remember 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit'? This film was so hyped up and my expectations raised so
Cathy
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite book in this series. We have heard bits and pieces throughout other books about Daniel and Grace. But nothing prepared me for this amazingness....I teared up a few times and I laughed as well, overall just a super great read.

Daniel gets served divorce papers on national TV...this is just the start for them in this story. You never once doubt how they feel about each other, but really their biggest issue (like really so many people) is communication. It is easier to blame some
Michelle Sharpe
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by this author, but not my last.
I really loved this couple; both Grace and Daniel were easily relatable but their excessive fighting finally got the better of them with Daniel being told to leave.

From there, the problems escalated with divorce papers being served. It was clear that this couple loved each other, but there were deeper issues than either of them realized.

Daniel had to learn how to not take his wife for granted and I loved the way he went all in to try to sa
Jenny Dauksa Schaber
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It's not often that you get a story of a couple that is already married. Going through difficulties is expected. Grace and Daniel were at the far end of the spectrum - and not in a good way. I thought it was fantastic to see real world issues in a marriage that have the potential to destroy a relationship and how actual work is needed as well as communication. It also shows that there is always a possibility of a deep seated fear that you may not even realize you have ...more
Dita
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book from Cassie-Ann and I loveeeee it.
This is the last book in the series, but totally can be read as a standalone, there's another characters from the previous book but I don't feel like I missed something, but definitely going to read the previous books.
This is a second chance romance to fix broken marriage, oh yeah this book brings all the feelings.
I got teary at some parts, I got so frustrated at another part and there's plenty of hotness too and the most important part is
Viper Spaulding
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All of the earlier books are great romances, each ending with a HEA where each couple starts their life together. Throughout the series, we had small glimpses into the rocky marriage of Grace & Daniel, showing the other side - that marriage is hard work, and even the happiest HEA occasionally needs a reboot.

This is the most heartfelt of all the books (and I absolutely loved each of the earlier stories) perhaps because it is the one that starts after the hearts-and-flowers fireworks beginning of
Stacey
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Spoilers....So sad to see the series end but what a way to end it! I know I have probably said this about other books in the series but now that we are at the end, this is my favorite. I feel that anyone who has had a baby can totally relate to this book which make me connect with the characters. I felt Grace and Daniel's frustrations and sadness but most of all I could feel the love between them. As said in the book, they are soul mates. Although they were on the brink of divorce, once they rec ...more
Stacy
Finale

The conclusion to the dirty suburbs has finally arrived. I am both thrilled and bummed at the same time. Daniel and Grace get their happy ending after a long separation. But what I loved most was the bonus at the end of the book. It goes in and tells you how each of the couple's lives are 10 years later. It intertwines all characters together, so you get another glimpse of some of your favorite characters from the series. I hope Cassie-ann puts together another series as good as this one.
Marina Skinner
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Forever is the final book in the dirty series!
This is a follow up book following Grace and Daniel and what a story it is!!!
I was so drawn to their lives, their impending divorce and how things come about, you can't help but feel for the characters and want them to be so happy especially with kids involved!
I really felt for Grace to be honest, especially the way she felt after having a baby, it was a rather sad, emotional journey but there were some uplifting times too!
Sizzling tension, lau
Fleur
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Wow this was one hell of a read, after seeing glimpses of Daniel and Grace's live through the other books in this series we finally see whats really going on and how broken they are. You can not help but feel for them both as their lives and feelings are written so well in this book and really see both sides, but also just want to shake some sense into them. Daniel has been doing what he thought was best for their family without realising until it is too late that it wasn't needed, while Grace k ...more
Robin Proffitt
Love is Magic and Dirty

So glad to finally read the full story of Grace and Daniel. In each of the previous books we received a glance into their life and wondered what could have gone wrong for this couple. Love is Magical and it can turn Dirty and not the Sexy Dirty. These two people love each other more than anything but someone forgot to tell them that communication is needed not mystery to keep the magic alive or it can did a dirty death. More than once I thought I knew why Grace was feeling
Rebecca Barber
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the book I'd been waiting for... very impatiently.

Dirty Forever pulls the series together and reveals the secrets behind the demise of Grace and Daniel's marriage.

They're both incredibly hurt, incredibly stubborn but there's no doubting the strong bond and deeply rooted love between them.

This book, was the best of the series! It touched on some deeply painful emotions and the heartache that Miller drags her characters through is so realistic it physically made my chest tighten and eyes w
Janet Adams
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Oh my goodness!! I have been waiting impatiently for a resolution to Grace and Daniel’s story. Cassie-Anne has been teasing us for books know with pieces of their story. That was very cleaver of her to save them for last. It was well worth the wait although there were times when Grace’s crazy neurotic tendencies were to much as well as the ongoing inter dialogue with themselves instead of communicating their feels with each other. Daniel was great but my favorite guy in the series
Jessica Figueroa
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Forever is the last book in the Dirty Suburbs series. It's sad to see this end, but this book brought it back home!! A marriage is forever, and when you go through tough things you have to rely on each other. For some it's hard because you might over think things that are going on.
This book opens up with a divorce petition. Daniel is determined to fight for his marriage. Try and make things work, but he is also a workaholic.
You'll fall in love with this book just as you did with the others
Cindy Miller
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-challenge
As much as I hate seeing this series end, Dirty Forever was the most perfect way for it to end. What an emotional book nothing like sitting on the sidelines rooting for both Daniel and Grace because you know their marriage needs to stay together, their love for each other is there, communication not so much at all, got so teary eyed reading this book-lol. The 10 years later epilogue on the suburb gang was fantastic. Kudos and thank you to Cassie-Ann L. Miller on a great series, loved every singl ...more
Heather
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! I think it is my favorite of the dirty suburb series. I've said this before and I'll say it again Cassie-Ann is an amazing author and does a wonderful job Portraying the character's emotions. She truly saved the best couple for last. I am in love with Grace and Daniel. Their love is so strong and powerful. Also, the ending of this book was fantastic!! 5 stars

I voluntarily read an advanced copy of this title.
Anne Baker
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my honest review of an ARC I received. I have never laughed so hard and so long reading a book in my life. Cassie Ann Miller is one fantastic author she must be a riot to live with. I was so happy all the time I was reading this wonderful story. It was Romantic, Sexy so hilarious 😂 it was a joy to read. In fact the whole series was wonderful. The finale of this series was the best for me though. Thanks Cassie for a heart lifting LOL book, you are the best.
Ri
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing

What a fantastic story. I cannot believe I discovered this book with the final book in the series. It is a standalone. It does a freak job of explaining secondary characters without leaving the reader lost or being repetitive.

Grace and Daniel. /sigh. Relationship goals. They are a prime example of showing how important communication is. Fantastic steamy moments but balanced in the story.

I need to go get caught up on this fantastic series and author.
Lisa Hoak
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved the whole series!

All of the books in the Dirty Suburbs series were great but Dirty Forever was excellent. It was a touching way to end the series especially with the epilogues of our favorite ladies. The characters crossover into each other's books so the series is most enjoyable if you start with Dirty Neighbor and work your way through. You could read one as a standalone but I can't imagine that being as fun!
Christa Bohannan
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Daniel and Grace’s story. This couple went through many things that Im sure every couple goes through. This book shows how important communication is in a marriage or any relationship for that matter. It was wonderful when everything came together. Loved this book and will be diving into the other books in this series!
Pat
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cassie-Ann L. Miller does a fantastic job pulling me right into the well written storyline as I turned each page I was thrusted deeper and deeper into the character's story as it effortlessly unfolded! This author is on my must read author list and you should add her to yours!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Lisa Jolly
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book.

This is the 8th book in this series by this author.

Grace and Daniel’s marriage is over due to his work. They are both hurt by the divorce, but Daniel is determined to win back Grace and save his marriage. This book had it all, a fantastic read and l couldn’t wait to read Grace and Daniel’s book.
Lenore Feld
Jun 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this author

Last book in this series and she has an epilogue for all the characters..10 years later..it’s phenomenal..all the books..ones not better than the other. Her writing is so engaging..great character development..great love between the characters..just get them all..you’ll love them ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ann L
Shelves: reviewed
This was a fabulous ending to a great series, I loved it, romance, action, love, what more could I ask for, great characters with smoking hot chemistry, I was hooked from page one, couldn't put it down.

I received an ARC and voluntarily leave my own opinion
Izzie d
A good story.
Reconciling marriage.
No cheating.
During the separation the Hero and heroine are not with anyone else.
Previous couples appear from previous books in the series.
HEA.
Comedy, there were some very funny moments.
Anita Jackson
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Series

I binged out on this series over the last five days and I hate to see it end. First time reader of this author and I'm hooked. Love the realness of the characters and their relationships. Raphael and Eva and Daniel and Grace were my favorite characters.
Diane
Sep 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Good story and catchup.

Final story in the series and really enjoyed it. Both characters were likeable and the pulling in if the friends kept the story interesting. Especially liked the catchup 10 years on.

• Bridezillas And Billionaires
  • Married to My Boss (Office Romances #1)
  • Dating My Sworn Enemy (Lovers' Lane #5)
  • Keeping the Boss's Baby: A Secret Baby Romance (Alpha Bosses, #1)
  • The Roommate Equation
  • Crushing on My Neighbor (Lovers' Lane #2)
  • Disobeying My Boss (Lovers' Lane #3)
  • Changing Roles
  • Panty Dropper (Southern Comfort #1)
  • The Best Friend Zone: A Small Town Romance
  • Take It All Off
  • The First Taste
  • To My Arrogant Boss (The Inappropriate Bachelors #2)
  • Marrying My Ex Boyfriend (Lovers' Lane #4)
  • My (Mostly) Secret Baby
  • Pitcher (Commander in Briefs #0.5)
  • Southern Seducer (North Carolina Highlands, #1)
  • Hook Me Up (Business Of Love Book 3)

The Dirty Suburbs (9 books)
  • Dirty Neighbor (The Dirty Suburbs, #1)
  • Dirty Player (The Dirty Suburbs, #2)
  • Dirty Stranger (The Dirty Suburbs #3)
  • Dirty Favor (The Dirty Suburbs #4)
  • Dirty Lover (The Dirty Suburbs #5)
  • Dirty Farmer (The Dirty Suburbs #6)
  • Dirty Silver (The Dirty Suburbs #7)
  • Dirty Christmas (The Dirty Suburbs #9)