Start by marking “Erase” as Want to Read:
Erase

Erase

Allison Skala’s world was turned upside down in the thirty days following the death of her sister-in-law, Megan. Battling insomnia aside, she was in the middle of mending her marriage when she discovered secrets her parents had so determinedly kept hidden from her. All in due time, another tragedy that happened incidentally intertwined her life with that of Detective ...more
Published August 2017 by Julie Barris

To ask other readers questions about Erase, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Erase

Start your review of Erase
Susan Hampson
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Now this is a psychological thriller at its very best. You know when you feel like your life is just falling apart and you just need a friend to tell you its ok. Well Allison Skala’s life had imploded and one friend was just too involved in the good things in life to have time for her and her other, well he just wanted to be in her pants. Not much hope for a shoulder to cry on with either of them.
After Alison found out that her husband had been cheating on her with his step sister, yuk I know,
Susan Hampson
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ami-May
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Right, let’s get down to my thoughts…

So much to say about this novel which I will shorten down Was by A LOT !!

Firstly I shall tell you about the book.

Alison had a normal life but then it went from normal to disastrous in 0.3 seconds. Her marriage broke down. Her husband cheated. Her sister-in-law died.

The OMG…the ending wasn’t what I imagined at ALL!!
It had me scratching my head all the way through, it was CRAZY!!

It’s definitely correctly filed under psychological thriller because it totally
Aly
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Allison Skala does not have great things going in her life a cheating husband and friends that don't have a lot of time to be friends. This book was fast-paced and it was wrote in a surprising but fun way for me. I love when authors are different and do new things in there book. This book was like that for me. I enjoyed it very much.
Lilly Charysma
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is outside any boundary of my imagination. It exceeded my expectations so so much. I am beyond grateful to the author for taking a chance on my reviews and my blog and for providing a gift copy, because “Erase” is one amazing story.

This is such a well-constructed psychological thriller! Allison Skala is one broken up woman. She has no one she can count on in her life. Her husband cheated on her with his step-sister (yes, it’s HIS step-sister) and after her death, their marriage goes
Allie
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book captivated me from page one. The book has three main parts; Resentment, The Lesser Evil and Conscience. The novel revolves around the life and mental state of leading lady Allison Skala who has fallen on some hard times in her life, most notably her marriage. When things go from bad to worse you are left wondering what will happen next and who committed what crime(s.)

Allison's best friend Sara is always caught up with her most recent lover and doesn't have time to be the friend Allie
Man Sze