Start by marking “Wingmen Babypalooza (Wingmen, #5.5)” as Want to Read:
Wingmen Babypalooza (Wingmen, #5.5)

Wingmen Babypalooza

(Wingmen #5.5)

Once upon a time there was a wingman named Tom who had the reputation of being catnip for women.

Now the Tom Cat’s been domesticated and about to become a dad for the first time. If he can survive Hailey’s pregnancy, Baby 101 classes, and the holidays with his family.

Let’s hope the stork has his own wingmen, because Tom’s not the only one of the guys to catch baby fever
Paperback, 1st Edition, 150 pages
Published December 7th 2017 by Daisy Prescott

Nicola
Shelves: 5-stars
12 months ago I introduced myself to the Wingmen of Whidbey Island and I have to say it was one of the best decisions I‘ve made. And whilst I still have a little catching up to do (shhh let’s not tell anyone but Tom is one of the men I’m yet to become acquainted with), Wingmen Babypalooza is a fantastic funny and touching addition to the series and it mattered not that Tom and I haven’t yet met.

description Like the song says, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes me shopping for a baby carriage
Amy
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 short and sweet stars!!

Wingmen Babypalooza was a quick and fun read. I loved being back inside Tom’s head; I had forgotten what a funny place that was. I loved getting to see how things have been since we last saw Tom and Hailey. Their lives have been great and they’ve just been trying to enjoy their happily ever after….that is if they can both survive Hailey’s pregnancy. Wingmen Babypalooza is filled with quick wit, entertaining humor and just the right amount of romance.

Wingmen Babypalooza i
Sarah Pie
Shelves: favorites, holiday
Can I give this book ten Christmas tree topper stars? I have been jonesing for a good holiday book, and this isn't just good, it's perfection. Wingmen Babypalooza is a fun and flirty holiday read in which we get to catch up with the beloved characters from the Wingmen series. Told from Tom's point of view, Babypalooza is full of hilarious moments as our favorite couples navigate impending parenthood and holiday festivities.

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I freaking LOVED this book.
Aaly
Shelves: arc
review-blog

** ARC kindly provided by the author for an honest review. **

If you haven’t met Tom Donnely, the former lady’s men, catnip extraordinaire for women, you really should. His mind is such as fascinating than utterly ridiculous at times, but once you’ll have a taste, you won’t want to stop. Just a man after my own heart.

When I started reading this novella, in that time of his life, blissfully happy, with a pregnant wife about to deliver soon, I realized that I missed him, so freaking much.

Readin
Mari
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017reads, arcs
4.5 Christmas baby stars

Oh how I missed Tom! Tom Cat is as crazy funny as ever, always the jokester. As goofy as he is loveable as ever. Good thing Hailey likes his humor and sweetness. The island boys have grown and now it's babypalooza on the island. Very cute and hilarious story. From baby showers to baby classes and all.

We get a few updates on the Kelso clan but this book is all Tom and Hailey. With his best friend John and Diane who are also expecting. Not a dull moment with this guy and hi
Kim Howard
Loved this little holiday Wingmen book! My favorite wingman is Tom and this story is told from his POV. His thoughts are comical but also deeply touching. Appearances are made by all the Wingmen and their significant other. This book is not a standalone story but it compliments the Wingman series and is filled with holiday cheer and babies. Can't go wrong with that! Highly recommended if you've read the Wingman series.
Lauren R.
Loved it!

Tom is back as well as all the couples from The Wingman series.

I really enjoyed reading where all my fav men from this series were up to and totally enjoyed the joys of Tom going through with his love Hailey being pregnant. Seriously I was snort laughing at all the hilarious.

I was smiling big the whole time reading this quick & cute novella.

Go read it!

5🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒 popped

Maggie Welsh
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tom's going to be a dad! And it's going to be hysterical.

Full disclosure, I wasn't a fan of Tom when Daisy first introduced him. When he got his own book, I figured I needed to give him a chance. I am now a huge Tom Donnelly fan. Love really does bring out the best in people.

And Daisy has done it again! She brings us back Whidbey Island and it's like being back with old friends as we get to see the whole gang again. Watching Tom navigate the nerves, stress, hormones of Hailey's pregnancy - as h
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
OH, how the mighty have fallen! Baby mania has hit and the island may never be the same. Prepare to lose your heart and your mind all in one sitting. The Wingmen have turned into family men. Kicking and screaming all the way. Daisy Prescott charms with this cutely, heartwarming tale.
The Book Lover
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This had me in tears with laughter!!! Seriously so funny!!! I went in blind and I didn’t know any of the characters, but now I’m thinking of going back to reading the series!!
M.E. Carter
OMG this book is HILARIOUS!! Perfect.
Cherie
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*ARC Provided By Author*

Wingmen Babypalooza is a fun, light-hearted holiday read. We follow Tom Donnley, the reformed Tom cat, as he is about to enter the world of fatherhood with the rest of the Whidbey Wingmen. If you haven’t read "Confessions of a Reformed Tom Cat", don't worry that you have to read his book first. Wingmen Babypalooza is a standalone Christmas novella. Any reader can pick up this book and enjoy the feel good moments between Tom, Hailey, and their whole families.

When I starte
Rhiannon St. Clair
***I received an ebook copy at no cost from the author***

My favorite men from the Whidbey crew are back in action ... and this time, there are babies on board, and more babies coming!

Prescott did a great job of crafting a hilarious and sweet novella with Wingmen Babypalooza. Tom is back, and we get to see everything from his POV, which is always a kick! His inner monologue had me laughing, as well as the goofy situations he found himself in. My favorite island man, Dan the pizza man, is back, a
MJ
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-books, arc
Wingmen Babypalooza is Daisy Prescott at her very best. She seems to be able to channel a certain Tom Donely with such ease, it's like they share a brain. And well, I guess they do! I fell hard once again for TomCat and his view of the world. Now adding babies to the Whidbey crew, the sharp wit and clever one-liners that only Ms. Prescott can create, are never better!

I swear I was laughing more times than I can count as something in the Whidbey water has given us not one but 3 pregnancies. And y
Bff Book Blog
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-rated-reviews
Babypalooza is a happy, mirth-filled, joy-inducing look into the lives of some of my most favorite characters! This short story takes us back to Whidbey at my favorite time of year. This holiday finds Tom, John AND Dan all expecting new babies. And Tom's take on this new stage in life is absolutely hilarious!

It is so much fun to see each of the Wingmen coming into their own and finding happiness with the incredible women in their lives. Adding to that happiness with new babies is almost too much
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This short story is the perfect example of how Daisy Prescott' s writing keeps getting better and better. It is perfection! It had everything I want from a comedic romance and it starred my favorite characters.
Every time Tom has a story I immediately "one click". Daisy has said that he is her favorite character to write and it shows. His stories are effortlessly funny and amazingly heartfelt. In my opinion he might be one of he strongest heroes I've ever read. His personality is easy going, si
Amber Boyd
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow this book! I’ve just finished and feel so many things. Once again Daisy Prescott brings us into the mind and heart of Tom Donnely and I couldn’t be more pleased. This character who once was so cocky I wanted to knock him down a peg, and then became a man I so wanted to have as a friend now becomes truly domesticated as a father to be. I loved every word in this story! All the laughter, all the sighs and swoons, and especially all the glimpses of my favorite Whidbey friends. If you know th ...more
Ashley Scales
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wingman Babypalooza what my right read by Daisy Prescott (I know I know what a HUGE mistake). This book did not disappoint in fact it exceeded expectations. I knew Prescott to be an amazing author but I wasn’t expecting a novella from a series I have never read before to grab me and enchant me the way Wingman Babypalooza did. It is such a cute and fun novella. Being a new fan of this series I can’t wait to go back to the beginning and see where it all started. I am ready to fall in love with the ...more
Konny
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wingmen Baby Palooza by the outstanding author Daisy Prescott is book 5.5 in the Wingmen Series.
The book is told in Toms POV. Tom is typical Tom. Hes blunt, rude, crude, a jokester and speaks his mind. And now hes become to be a father. Oh joy. Hailey usually has the patience of a saint, but pregnancy hormeones and cravings make their life , hmm lets name it interesting. He has to survive Haileys pregnancy ,birth- and 101 baby classes and holidays with his family.
Tom Cat Donelly tells - his typi
CRlovebooks ❤️
Shelves: arc-s
This was truly the most perfect romance read!
💙👶💖👧
Another great read to a great series! This book was wonderful and a such fun reading just like the rest of the series.
Funny yes but even with the funny stuff other emotions still come through loud and clear. It was so nice getting to see more of Tom and Hailey’s story while catching up with the rest of my favorite characters...John Day ❤
Of course Tom made it really easy to love this book. What I love the most about this story was that Tom never
JG
Shelves: comedy, romance, series
Wingmen Babypalooza is a short story about impending parenthood for this series used to be bachelors. This was a fun addition to the series especially since it was told from irrepressibly charming reformed playboy Tom's point of view. Tom, Dan and John are all going to be fathers and is just waiting for their lovely wives to pop any time. Its also set during the holidays and so adds a bit of the magic of the season. Its also a little bit nostalgic since we get to read about how these men's lives ...more
Lisa Karafa
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"The happiest days are when babies come." is a favorite movie quote from Gone With The Wind. Melanie Hamilton Wilkes speaks it with such glee, it makes one giddy about the arrival of sweet little ones.

It's the perfect segue into Wingmen Babypalooza. There must be something in the coffee, because Tom and his merry band of wingmen are waiting for the stork.

Daisy has wrapped up the charm of Whidbey Island into the perfect Christmas gift. Between family gatherings, registering for shower gifts, and
Lisa Karafa
Dec 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Kristen Johnson
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it

Wingmen Babypalooza is a fun, quick read that delivers a special Holiday gift to the Wingmen and their ladies (along with us readers).

As with the Wingmen books, this novella will pull you straight into their world and leave you laughing, swooning, and falling in love all over again.

From Tom and Hailey and their first baby, to John and Diane who have been there before, to Ros and Dan, each character is present in this novella, making me miss this world of characters and happy to dive back in, i
J.E. Benoit
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of The Book Boyfriend Addict (www.bookboyfriendaddict.com). A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

4.5 stars!

"Sheesh, what's in the water around here?" John mumbles.
"Stork better get his own wingmen."

Can you believe that I still haven't read Tom, John, and Dan's books?! I know who they are all from having read Erik and Carter's books but reading this novella I realized that I'm really missing out and I need to get on reading the others! This novel
Amanda
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I adored this book!!! It’s a perfect Christmas read. We get to catch up with Tom and the Wingmen and all their women. I’ve missed them all so much. This was just enough to curb my craving for all Whidbey Island has to offer.

Tom is his usual funny, charming, sexy, swoony self. Some of his lines had me dying of laughter. And Hailey is the epitome of a pregnant woman with the mood swings and the crazy cravings. It made me nostalgic. LOL!!!

I loved the little peeks into John and Diane’s, and Dan and
Heather Brown
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have a friend who I go to for authors that I should read, I follow her suggestions blindly. However, the only downside to this is the fact that each time she does this to me I have like 20 more books to add to my list to read, so overwhelming! But, I have to say Daisy Prescott was an excellent recommendation. And Babypalooza had exactly what I love in RomComs.

The dialogue kept me entertained to the very end, with fun banter between the characters. The one liners had me laughing out loud at ina
Dotti Elrick
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
A very cute, short visit with our Wingmen as three of them deal with the coming births of their children.
As usual, Tom was cluelessly hilarious when it comes to anything baby related. But does not hesitate to show Hailey how he truly feels about her and their new addition. He was very sweet, tender and so loving to her. It was nice to see his serious side.
There were lots of laughs, the occasional tear, and some surprises along the way.
As well as briefly catching up with the other two Wingmen.
Debbie Turk
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Awww such a cute Christmas & Baby book combo and that it's written in Tom's pov just makes it even better 😊

Be warned you will catch yourself snickering, giggling & smirking to yourself throughout the time it takes you to read this lovely slice of Wingmen pie!! Lol

3 of the Wingmen couples are expecting baby's. Johns' is due first, then our Tomcat is up next followed by Dan the Batman 😉 But this a Wingmen story so there is much hilarity. Birthing classes, hormonal wives, sussing out sex po
Lisa
Shelves: arcs
Wingmen Babypalooza by Daisy Prescott is a novella in her Wingmen series and is told from Tom's POV (Confessions of a Reformed Tom Cat). It is witty, well-paced, another welcome visit into this small island town and features quite a few wonderfully pregnant heroines from past stories, including Tom's very own Hailey. If you are a fan of the series this is a MUST read. If you are new to the series it's an odd place to start but it COULD be read as a standalone. Be warned though, if you start he ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Stormy Weather Baby (Security Specialists International, #1.5)
  • Triad (Courtland Chronicles, #5)
  • To Have and to Hold (Nebraska Historicals, #7)
  • Sweet Magik (Klaus Brothers, #2)
  • No Other Love (No Other, #3)
  • A Delicious Taboo Plus Two
  • His Expectant Ex (The Landis Brothers, #2)
  • Whatever It Takes
  • Stealing Mr. Right (Penelope Blue, #1)
  • Murder in Containment (New Scotland Yard/Doyle and Acton, #4)
  • Doing It for Love (All About Love, #1)
  • Searching for Billy Shakespeare
  • The Soldier's Baby Bargain (Home To Harbor Town, #5)
  • Save Me, Santa
  • Desire
  • Adam and Evil
  • Christmas Ladies
  • Savage Obsession
Keep in touch with me!

Sign up for my mailing list here (copy and paste this link): http://smarturl.it/daisysignup

Or find me on Twitter (@daisy_prescott), Facebook /daisyprescottauthorpage, or Instagram /daisyprescott.

USA Today Bestselling author Daisy Prescott lives in a real life Stars Hollow in the Boston suburbs with her husband and an indeterminate number of imaginary housegoats. When not wr

Wingmen (6 books)
  • Ready to Fall (Wingmen, #1)
  • Confessions of a Reformed Tom Cat (Wingmen, #2)
  • Anything but Love (Wingmen, #3)
  • Better Love (Wingmen, #4)
  • Small Town Scandal (Wingmen, #5)
  • The Last Wingman (Wingmen, #6)