Start by marking “Seduction (Curse of the Gods #3)” as Want to Read:
Seduction (Curse of the Gods #3)

Seduction

(Curse of the Gods #3)

Willa Knight: Dweller? Sol? Accidental evolutionary hiccup?

Willa has never been a particularly useful dweller: she isn’t very good at chores, she isn’t very good at worshipping, she isn’t very good at not having opinions, and she isn’t very good with rules—but none of that matters anymore.
The rules are changing.
The dwellers are trying to make their own way in the world,
Published November 30th 2017

☆★Tinja★✮ A Court of Pizza and Laziness
TEAM ALL BROTHERS XD

i'M SERIOUS. I WANT WILLA TO GET TO KEEP HER HAREM.

AND SMEXY SCENES. GIMME SMEXY SCENES.
Helen 2.0
This series is like a fungus:
-it's a little bit funky.
-it develops in weird ways.
-and if you're not careful, it grows on you like crazy.

Seduction is the third book in the Curse of the Gods series and the best yet. Jaymin Eve's fast-paced crazy/hilarious plot and Jane Washington's obsess-worthy relationships finally come together perfectly. Where in the first two books the romance felt rushed and the story felt chaotic, in Seduction everything somehow clicked into place.

My new favorite is Rome.
Roxy D.C
5 out of 5 stars⭐

"What I actually said was that you are ours. I've claimed ownership of you, Willa Knight."

I AM DEAD RIGHT NOW!!! I’ve died and gone to heaven😍!!! This was an emotional ride for me and I loved every second of it. The love between Willa and her boys have stepped up to the next level in this installment, it was just so damn cute, adorable and sexy🔥!

Now for the review😊, this book was definitely more on character development and how Willa has a much bigger role with the Gods then s
Marguerite (M)
Rating : 5 stars, what else?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Spoilers ahead, just so you know ~

This express non review is for those heretics who thought Willa would chose only one of the Abcurses.

- Hashtag Willa Knight for the win
- Yum yum yum yum yum yum
- The deed is done
- I repeat : the deed is done
- Holly dweller babies i did not see that coming
- Hmmmm... I love you too. all of you
- But excuse me for cheating on you with Cyrus a bit
- Can we talk about that big ball of mush called Rome?
AMY ♔pronounced Ah-Mei♔♚♛Queen Of The Fat Cats♛♚
GUYS I'M UPDATING 'CUZ GOODREADS ATE MY REVIEW. It was just a gif I don't know why they hid it.

♥♥ORIGINAL♥♥♥
I can't write a coherent review because I'm like this:

description
Sh3lly (GrumpyBookGrrrl.com)

ERMEGHERD. YAS. This was the best!

You get an Abcurse and you get an Abcurse and you get an Abcurse!

Well, not really, cuz they are ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha

This book really pushed it over the top into the LURVE ZONE for me. It made everything that came before worth it. So much happens. Trust me, you WILL BE PLEASED. If not, then your name must be Ronald or Jeffrey and you must be a Server on Topia (which means like a robot with no emotions).

When it got to like 62%, I was like:

And THEN, not
Spax
Jun 01, 2017 added it
Shelves: keep-track-of
I love this series. Can we please fast-forward time to the release date?
Danni
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series is one of those that you wish you had started after all of the books were released because waiting for the next in the series is torture! I just finished Persuasion and I already crave the next installment. Release date?
Corinne
That's it? I can't wait for the next book!
Vicky
I'm not gonna lie, this series has thousands of problematic issues, but I'm addicted My main pet peeve with this book is (view spoiler)
Penny
Actual Rating 3.5 stars

I can't help it, but I really like the reverse harem going on in this series. I have to move on to the next installment to know how it evolves.
Karen
1 likeable heroine
3 books
5 lovable guys
Dozens of moments of mounting sexual tension
Thousand of eager readers waiting for the moment when finally, the sexual tension turns into a mature relationship.
All for almost nothing
(view spoiler)
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
This book was way too short!!!! I want more. Gimme the next book!
Talltree
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: b-rh
4.5 stars!
❤Rachel Anne's Romance Must Reads❤
5 friggin' stars! It was everything I was hoping for. Worth the wait... although I'd really like to not wait for the next book.

I always worry that during a longer series, one of the books will sort of drag so I was super happy to find that this wasn't the case. The story is just as entertaining as the 1st and 2nd.

Since it's a 3rd book there's not a lot I can say that won't give things away but what I wanted to happen?...Effing YES! Finally!

Willa is still hilarious and I adore her. The guys?
*s
saya ☽ the smol enigmatic baddie
current mood:bloody deceased

so i just wanted y’all to know that i’m getting married to all of the Abcurse brothers

rsvp when you can
and no you can’t flirt or fantasize with my to-be husbands

what can i say

i’m petty and protective

UPDATE 09/04: WE HAVE A BLOODY DATE, YESSSSSSS!

I NEED THIS BOOK YESTERDAY, I NEED MORE ABCURSE BROTHERS IN MY LIFE
Alaina
Second time read & review.

I still love Willa and all of her stubbornness. She's adorable and never fails to make me laugh. The one thing I've been hoping, and praying, sort of finally happened. I got some smut guys! It was beautiful waterfall kind of naked smut. My heart feels a little bit better and now I can't wait to get more of Willa and my guys!!

People are still trying to kidnap and kill this poor girl. I feel bad for her and all of the other dwellers at this point. The sols are a bunch
Paige
" Does anybody know what I am?"
" You're Perfect"
" You're ours"
SWOON

***Mild Spoilers***

Holy Hot Abcurse boys...
Seduction is without question my fave from the series so far, it begins with Willa being the special kind of, well special she is..not so covertly following best friend/almost sister Emmy around trying to find out what she is hiding.
This is something that never goes well for her and in true Willa style shit goes wrong.

I almost spat my drink and had a case of snorting, seriously this bo
Nicla
I think I am addicted to this series. It is just so much fun and I love the amazing bunch of characters.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any push/pull (view spoiler)
Any couple separation (view spoiler)
Angst Level: Medium
Heat Level: Medium
Triggers(view spoiler)
S
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
well. I read that entirely too fast and now it's OVER! I've waited so long for this book. now I have to wait foreverrrrrr for the next one.
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Willa is adjusting to her new Chaos powers; she just has no control. When the guys are called to Topia to stand trial, her soul binding is transferred once more to Cyrus. Someone takes advantage of Willa's lack of supervision and tries to kill her, multiple times. Somehow her chaos powers rise up to save her, though she often has no memory of how. Willa ends up getting some answers in Topia before being reunited with her guys.

In some ways I felt like we were finally getting somewhere with Willa'
Pauline
Jun 19, 2017 marked it as to-read
When is this coming out??? I need my dose of Abcurses with a pinch of chaos 🤣
Maria Dimitrova
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description

Gods & Demons entry for the 2018 Madcap MacHalo Fantabulous Bookish Challenge Extravaganza aka MMFBCE™

The Gods need to die. Especially that Staviti guy! What the hell is wrong with him? Talking about getting high on power and doing dumb shit! I can't wait to see him suffer!

Two very important things happened in this book. One I've been eagerly anticipating for 3 books now! The second was something I knew on some level would eventually happen but it still sucked. Both those things will change
Jessica
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it

~~~~MacHalo Buddy Read~~~~

So, yeah, I'm so, so invested in this story that went from super light funny fun to like, a mini saga. Don't get me wrong, it's still fun and very funny, but they've added some depth here. You guys know I don't watch tv. I binge watch shows on the weekend. I can't stomach regular trash, but THIS kind of stuff? I'm a HUGE sucker for. SO much happens in this book. It was a massive leap. I'm still getting through it all.

And and and now? Now what? I wait?! NOOOOO
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
I caved, I caved and read it. What am I going to do until the next book.

Review to come.
taveena kade
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Is it too early to ask for Strength?
Kayla Brunson
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I should have cherished it. I should have tried to pace myself. But no, I DEVOURED it in one day! Now I've finished it and who knows when the fourth book will be out.

I was so excited to be reading about the Abcurse brothers because it's been too damn long since I read Persuasion. The guys are back and are more possessive than ever!

“You should—”

“Stop talking to boys,” I interrupted.

“Yeah."

We’ve had this talk before. It’s irrational. I can’t avoid all males.”

“Just the sols.” He frowned. “And th
Beige
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
This one (view spoiler)

Jasmine
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
I think I'm done with this series. Willa's antics are old and the weak plot is buried under Willa's pining over all the Abcurses. I'm good.
Goodreads Librari...: please add synopsis 2 29 Oct 01, 2017 07:29PM

• Strength (Curse of the Gods, #4)
  • Game of Lies (Messenger Chronicles, #2)
  • Three Trials (The Dark Side, #2)
  • Pack Violet Shadow (The Seven Mates of Zara Wolf, #2)
  • Not Another Vampire Book (Not Another Vampire, #1)
  • The Tiger’s Ambush (Kit Davenport, #3)
  • Signs of Cupidity (Heart Hassle, #1)
  • Bitter Frost (Mythos Academy: Colorado, #1)
  • Going Nowhere
  • Stop (Cold Mark Saga #3)
  • Fire of Stars and Dragons (Stars and Souls #1)
  • Hear Me When the Sun Goes Down (Forged Bloodlines, #6)
Jaymin Eve is the Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestselling author of paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and sci-fi novels filled with epic love stories, great adventures, and plenty of laughs. She lives in Australia with her husband, two beautiful daughters, and a couple of crazy pets. To date, she has sold close to two million ebooks, and still can't believe that she gets to create fantasy w ...more

Curse of the Gods (5 books)
  • Trickery (Curse of the Gods, #1)
  • Persuasion (Curse of the Gods, #2)
  • Strength (Curse of the Gods, #4)
  • Pain (Curse of the Gods, #5)
“What the hell was in his pants? Steel ballbags?” 9 likes
“I love you, too, Willa-toy. I don’t know what I’d do without you. Life—immortality—none of it meant anything until you tripped in and started setting things on fire.” 6 likes