Start by marking “Cole (All In, #2)” as Want to Read:
Cole (All In, #2)

Cole

(All In #2)

Skye Summers: Gainfully employed university grad, cat servant, leftover sushi connoisseur…

Sugar baby falling hard and fast for two men.

Still reeling from her steamy encounter with Finn, Skye has a tidal wave of feelings to decode when the snarky billionaire shows up on her doorstep with a bouquet of chocolate roses. Oh, and a declaration that if she and Cole aren’t a real
Published October 2nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Cole, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cole

Start your review of Cole (All In, #2)
Melanie (mells_view)
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
While book one brought the hot and steamy instaLUST, book two brought the passion as well. I don't want to say what happens because it will ruin it for you, but what I will say is the story in Cole, picks up a little after where we left off in Finn.

We are once again following Skye on her journey trying to find a job in the art/museum world and navigate a newly complicated love and sex life.

If you're looking for a quick erotic contemporary romance, then this is it. I'm already excited for book th
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
description

Liz Meldon continues turning up the heat with the second installment in the All In Series. But while Finn was funny and sexy, Cole brought angsty feelings to the game.

Right now, my heart is a mess. In just a few pages, Liz Meldon managed to mess with my head and heart. One chapter I was hating Skye, the next I was loving her. And don't make me talk about the twist the author decided to throw my way...

The chemistry between the characters was off the charts, you could feel their sizzling magneti
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,2 / 5 stars

Well, it turns out my feelings didn't change, much. Although Finn is still my favorite of the two, it was nice to see another side of Cole, well at least know how he truly felt. He just seems so cold and indifferent sometimes that I hate him for hurting Skye like that. BUT turns out, he's not so bad, it just seems that that's just who he is and he might be like that for a reason, still unknown. I hope he opens up to Skye in the third installment. It seems like Finn is workin
Bookish Affair
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
*Arc Provided for an exchange for Honest Review"
🔸
Liz Meldon once again delivered us a Sensuous & pleasant experience in Cole 2. This erotic Novella was more loveable than the first one. You get to see more of the Mysterious Tech Moghul Cole Daniels. Don't let the silent personality fool you because he was sizzling hot and the angst between him and Skye was pouring out. Like I said Totally lickeable worthy."faning self*
The story picks up from where it had left in Finn. I couldn't reveal more bec
Xenia
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
This trilogy just gets better and better!

Skye's journey continues. She is such a loveable character, her love for sushi and her kitty Ozz are just a few things that I adore about her. It's so much fun following her on this journey because things are getting really interesting.
In the second instalment of the All In trilogy we get to know the mysterious sugar daddy Cole a little bit more and oh how much I love what I'm seeing. Of course there's also the heir to a chocolate empire Finn Rai, who s
Aneeqa | ReadMatic Book Blog
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
**ARC generously provided by the author for an honest review**

The second installment in the ALL IN series, COLE continues where we left off in FINN.

Skye continues her quest in finding a job while struggling to make some sense out of her new and complicated love/sex life. While she has always had feelings for Cole, she can't help her un-denying attraction towards Finn. She knows she can't live without either of them, but she also won't come in between two friends.

Unlike Cole's obliviousn
Sarina Langer
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After the events (read: sex party) of Book #1, Skye is torn. She knows she needs to do the right thing, but adulting is hard, y'all, and Meldon's characters are nothing if not realistic, so Skye struggles a lot with the difficult decision she needs to make: who does she want? Sexy, British Finn who she's only just met, or equally sexy and familiar Cole, who she may or may not be in love with but who's so bad at talking about his feelings Skye isn't sure what he wants? There are only two things s ...more
Kate
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Soooo sexy... and the anticipation of what is yet to come has me wiggling in my chair. Squeee!

“Cole” picks up after the events of book one, “Finn”, without any great time jump, and you’ll be swooning within pages.

This honestly is the kind of read best experienced, as explanations or vague spoiler-free hints, never really do the book justice.

If you like your romance reads smart, sexy & steamy, and are open being teased & pleased across three short but packed novellas, all building you up to what
Joan
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Absolutely love this series!

The 1st book was so fun with serious sexy and sweet moments between Skye and Finn.

Adore Skye. She is so mature and loving. She has such passion and Finn was able to unleash that in the first book.

Book 2 gives us some insight into the mysterious Cole. You can feel the deep emotions Skye has for Cole.

I don’t want to go into too much and spoil it. This story has so much depth and passion.

Loving the direction this is going. Cannot wait for Skye next!!
HoneyedPages
Sep 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
LOVED IT!! It's the right balance of relaxing, dreamy, romantic, and hot. The perfect beach read. I don't want to say too much so I wouldn't ruin it for you; but Cole definitely surprised me. Cole and Finn are just too perfect. The wait for SKYE will be torturous.

It's a continuation to book one: Finn. It carries the body of the story and some essential character developments.

I really like Meldon's attention to detail. She describes every single thing to create the scene for you, nothing's left
Coco.V
Oct 27, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE all weekend on Amazon (10/26/2017)!
Cinthia
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Yet again this author continues to amaze me with this highly delectable erotic romance. I just can't get enough of this series! Even though I am not typically a fan of novellas, there's something about this story that I find so compelling and unable to resist. Quite honestly I had completely devoured this book in just one sitting. Just when I thought I couldn't love this series enough, this book has proven why I love reading this author's books. Cole is a short and irresistible story that will c ...more
Cora lee loy-olazabal
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! Again.

I am so totally all in for this story. I am also so freaked out that she ended the story now. I have to wait an other month to find out what happens. Skye is such a special person. She has been in love with Cole for four years. She never once broke their contract. Then she meets Finn and her life lights up once again. Then as Cole and she are leaving the party she, Cole, and Finn arrive at the same spot and she finds out that Finn and Cole know each other. In fact they are close frie
Sonal
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One sugar baby. Two men.

After her encounter with Finn, Skye is left reeling not knowing what to do with her herself anymore. A small part of her feels like she cheated on Cole but that man has never given her an inkling that he is interested in her. To top that, Finn appears at her doorstep with proclamations and plans to make her his own.

As much as she likes Finn, her feelings for Cole seem unwavering. She feels awkward in his presence after her secret trysts. But when Cole walks in her yoga cl
JoAnne Carr
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Staci
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-again-books, arc
Where to begin....so for the All In Trilogy, book 1 Finn & now book 2 Cole, has been hot, hot, hot and I can't wait for the final book, book 3 Skye. I was intrigued when I read a blurb that this was not a love triangle and after book 1 Finn, I had my doubts. But as usual with the twists & very interesting turns at the end of book 2 Cole, all doubts were erased, it's definitely not a love triangle or Finn vs. Cole. I won't write anything else because I don't do spoilers but with the hot chemistry ...more
RoseyLovesBooks
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recent grad Skye Summers is hoping that she'll be able to land a job so she can stop taking an allowance from Cole and end their sugar baby/daddy relationship. Skye just adores Cole and wants more from him and even though he finally lets down his guard, he just doesn't seem capable of understanding what she needs. Then there's Finn who makes Skye happy and has stolen a little piece of her heart but she can she take a chance on a playboy? Skye is no closer to choosing between Cole and Finn and ta ...more
Becky Baldridge
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This second book in the All In trilogy gives us a little more insight on Cole. He's a bit frustrating as he skirts the issue of his feelings for Skye, but he's still an endearing character. Finn, on the other hand, has no problem with what he wants and puts it right out there. Well, until he most needed to. Cole and Skye are just as scorching hot as she and Finn were in the first book, maybe even more and now Skye is torn between what she should do and what she wants to do. With a friend's agree ...more
Linda Levine
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The first book left poor Skye very confused. Her feelings were strong for Finn but Cole was capturing her attention and he was clear in his interest.

This second book take place shortly after the first and continues to show her struggle. She has a gorgeous man ready to pursue her and it is her old feelings that keep her holding back. It gets complicated when she gets a hint that maybe there is more to her connection to FInn than she thought.

It definitely does not disappoint and I can't wait to
Mary Kirkland
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing

The series just gets better and better. You find yourself rooting for everyone. Skye is a recent grad student trying to get her first job at a museum. She has had an arrangement with Cole thru Sugar Daddy's to attend functions as his girlfriend but their relationship has been completely a friend zone even though Skye wants more. She feels guilty about having sex with Finn but he lets her know that he is aware of her relationship with Cole and if it isn't love then he is going to pursue her. Torn
A_MOTUS
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cole can’t hide his agenda anymore after Finn’s entrance in Shye life. Feeling his relationship with the young woman being threatened, the guy makes a move. In the meantime, Skye gets closer to Finn and try to understand what she is going to do with her heart caring for both men.
Questions about the depth of her love arise in her mind. She feels torn between her loyalties, her new feelings and fear of the consequences on the friendship between Cole and Finn.
The books end on a girl trying to figu
Alyssa
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I was SO excited to receive an ARC of COLE during an Instagram giveaway and I'm so happy I didn't have to wait until Oct 2nd to find out what happened to this beloved trio! The follow-up to FINN is just as good--sweet, sexy, and exciting. These novellas are perfect beach reads, or a great in-between read when you're getting over a book hangover. Liz writes relatable characters (even in unrelatable situations!) and compelling stories that leave you on the edge of your seat.
Julie
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is an enjoyable light refreshing read. Oh, there is angst, drama and steam but it all seems to flow so smoothly. I like Ms. Meldon’s writing. Nothing is forced or contrived. The direction this story is taking is very appealing. I am intrigued to see how Cole and Finn handle this.
Yes, you need to read these in order and they do leave you hanging a little. But, so far it has all been worth it.
Rosemary
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh My! Now Skye has two sexy men fighting for her love and attention. What will she do? In Book 1 Serena has hidden her love for Cole throughout the 4 years or so she has been in a Sugar Daddy/Baby relationship never knowing how Cole feels about her. Well you definitely find out in this book and it only complicates matters for this trio. I cannot wait to see the conclusion of this series.

I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Anne Baker
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic highly recommended must read. Cole, Finn and Skye are skirting all around there attractions to each other but Finn and Cole finally come up with a great solution. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they can all work it out. Fabulous romantic story that has believable interesting characters. Written by a super author. I can’t wait to read the last in the trilogy. This is a voluntary review of an ARC I received.
Nicole Williams
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I reviewed an ARC of this book. I couldn't wait to read Cole and I wasn't disappointed. You finally have Cole pov and how he feels and Finn's pov also. I liked how Finn didn't give up on Skye. I don't want to give too much away. If you like the first book you would definitely love this one. I can't wait for the next one to see how it all comes out.
vamsally
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
The only downside to this story is that it is short. I was hoping it would last longer (and yes, there is book 3 of the series, but it is not out yet so). The conversations are witty, characters are interesting, the storyline keeps your turning the pages. Amongst many stories I've read in last few months, I'd way this is one of the most interesting one.
John
Shelves: erotic-romance
This 2nd book in the All In trilogy did not contain near as many sex scenes as the first book, but it certainly delivered on the emotional complexity of the characters involved in this story, showing that not all MFM menages proceed smoothly. Definitely looking forward to the final chapter in the series to add to my TBR pile. This is a voluntary review of an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
The Mysterious Reader
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cole the Mysterious. Anyone who read the first book in this series (Finn’s viewpoint) has got to have been wondering what he’s about. Now decided. Pure yumminess, great fun - all in a well written plot with well-crafted characters that addictively draw you in. Highly recommended. Now can’t wait for the third leg in this troika, Skye’s book.
Natasha
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It is a quick read but full of detail. I didn't feel like I was missing any information or context in this story. You do need to read the first book to understand how the 3 of them came to interact together... the back story. I really enjoy the interaction between Flynn, Cole and Skye. I can't wait for the final book. I received and read an arc for my voluntarily review.

• Talon (Ashes & Embers, #4)
  • Defy Fate (Fated Duet, #1)
  • Knocking Boots
  • Back For More
  • Betwixt (Betwixt & Between #1)
  • Rockstar (Morgan Brothers, #5)
  • House of York (House of York, #1)
  • Wait With Me (Wait with Me, #1)
  • Crown of York (House of York, #2)
  • Bad Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #1)
  • Mister Bodyguard (Morgan Brothers, #4)
  • The Guy in the Middle (The Underdogs, #3)
  • The Doctor Will See You (Pure Pleasure #1)
  • The Club: Obsession (The Club, #1)
  • Beloved Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #3)
  • Beautiful Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #2)
  • Someone Else's Ocean
  • Trashy Conquest (Trashy Affair, #2)
Liz is a Canadian author who grew up in the Middle East. She has a degree in Bioarchaeology from Western University, and when she isn't writing about her own snarky characters, she is reading about other people’s snarky characters, babying her herb garden, loitering on social media, or taking care of her furbabies.

Liz dabbles in both paranormal and contemporary erotic romance. Her paranormals are

All In (3 books)