Start by marking “Rotten Rapunzel (Dark Fairy Tale Queen Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Rotten Rapunzel (Dark Fairy Tale Queen Series Book 3)

Rotten Rapunzel

(Dark Fairy Tale Queen #3)

I have been in this tower for fifteen years. Snow White has frozen me inside it and covered the rest of our kingdom with ice and snow. I can't remember what summer is like. And I have never seen people or had a friend.

It's not fair. I'm a princess, the daughter of Cinderella. This kingdom belongs to ME. Not to the nasty new queen who's taken over. Snowy ruined my life, she

Published September 20th 2017

Phoenix2
Mar 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: fantasy lovers fairy tale
Shelves: fantasy
So far, I've read all three of this series and it never fails me the fast pace concept. The story flows so fast that I'vve read this one in just a day. Still, the fast pace doesn't deprive anything from the story. All in all, I like the concept of these books, thougth, I felt bad for Snow White, really bad, cause Rapunzel was mistreating her and blaming everything on her. Anyway, the book was enjoyable overall and perfect for a fast read, though, I should warn you, the characters are annoying.
Abrar
I don't want to talk about this one

I won't be reading the other books for this series
Dragonfly
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rating: 5 stars

OMG THIS BOOK WAS FANTASTIC AND A GREAT THIRD BOOK IN THIS AMAZING SERIES!!!!!

I love this series so much and the characters are just amazing. This series just seems to get better and better each book and I can't wait for the fourth book!!

I love Rapunzel so much she's such a different character and set the next book up nicely. I really hope that she's in the next book.

Beauty was okay but she was bratty a bit but I hope she will get better in the next book.

Godnutter was alright but
Kaci Garrett (Reading Rivalry)
Oct 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I can't say enough good things about this series. The characters intertwine so perfectly and I'm constantly guessing what the next twist will be and how they will change and converge to cause chaos in each other's lives. I love how flawed all of the characters are while still maintaining unique qualities that's correlates to the traditional princesses and characters we have grown up with. I can't wait for the next book!
Angela Auten
I liked Rapunzel over Snow White. Her character wasn't as annoying. She actually met her twin sister who I did not like at all. The next book is about her too. I hope it's getting released soon. Gahh.
JC
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great read!

If you Love the old fairy tales, you will Love this twist on Rapunzel. Love the new twist on old fairy tales. Can't wait for the next one!
Catherine
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alex Criddle
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This dark fairytale retelling was original and well written. I think present tense first person point of view is one of the most difficult points of view to both write and read; however, Anita Valle makes it seem quite effortless to write and very enjoyable to read. I loved that there were so many fairytale characters interwoven throughout the story, building upon the previous novels in the series. Valle’s character development shines in this novel, creating a continuous rollercoaster of feeling ...more
Susan
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rapunzel has been locked in her tower by Snow White, and the world is sealed in ice and snow. Based on the previous book (Sneaky Snow White) Rapunzel is Cinderella's daughter. Confusing, no? To make things more mixed-up, Snow White is now the Snow Queen (or Ice Witch, to some!) and the prince who takes Rapunzel out is named Kay. Talk about stirring up a mix of tales! It was a fun read, though.

Still can't find the owned book section.... And the date finished won't work either.
Purchased April 8 20
Beth
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ya but a good read

Rapunzel meets Beauty and the Beast. I enjoyed from start to finish. Short enough that I read in a morning but well written and engaging enough to hold my attention. There wasn't a plot twist that I saw coming even though I grew up on fairy tales. A perfect blend of the story's while still keeping the original formulas and twist along with the new concepts. I was not disappointed at all and now I'm waiting for the next installment of this series
Morgan (youarethelibrarian)
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This author does an amazing job of making you hate a character's attitude one minute, then feel sorry for the character the next, and back and forth and back and forth it goes. The heartbreaking thing, however, is that so far there is no happily ever after. Just when you think things may work out (especially for one of my favorite characters), something terrible happens.

I love how the author has imagined a transformation for each of these characters that is logical yet a unique interpretation at
lynne preston
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Interesting Version!

I really found this book interesting and a different twist on the fairy tale of Raphael that I knew. I loved how Anita tied Cinderella, Snow white and Rupunzle . Very well written! I'm in suspense for the next book!
Allie
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good Book but...

Good book fast paced. An easy read with a enough plot twist to keep you guessing. The ending left the story open for the next book, but it was too abrupt and ambiguous left me frustrated. Still a good read. A book teen and parents can read together.
Kirby
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another Stunning addition to the Dark Fairy Tale Queen series. I believe it's safe to say this series is quickly becoming one of my favorite novella style series. The way the characters intertwine is amazingly well thought out. Fun, Fast Paced, and true to the heart. Long Live Queen Anita!!!!
Amanda Reiter
Nov 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
great book!

this isn't my favorite in her bad princess collection, but it was still a great read. She has a way of showing my beloved princess's in a new light while keeping their original stories familiar. I would highly reccomend the series!
Rachael
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
I loved Rotten Rapunzel just as much as I have loved the other evil princess stories. She seems sweet and innocent, but Rapunzel is a girl on a mission. I love how these fairy tales are twisted together. I’m excited for the next book in the series.
Megan Corden
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Did not disappoint

So much fun to read. I loved the character development of Rapunzel. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Jessica Ouellette
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I love this book series, it’s such a fun twist on classic Fairytales. I can’t wait for the next installment.
Sheena-kay Graham
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, indie
My favorite of the series so far.
Rachel Brantley
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I love these books! They are so much better to read than the nice girl books that are normally out there. And the blending of the stories makes it so much more enjoyable!
Heather
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another well written story. I liked seeing past characters brought back as well.
Linda
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
This is a terrific series, more Grimm than Perrault or Disney. I hope Ms. Valle produces "Bad Beauty" fairly soon.
Ida Wilcox
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh My goodness I cant wait to read Bad Beauty.

I am loving these stories and how all of these stories come together and make it as one.

Love it
Joanna
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love the twist she puts on the classic fairy tales!! So much creativity!!
Ash
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
She has raised the bar for fairy tales retold. This is The book you should be reading right now. Best Fairytale retelling series ever.
Alicia Lujan
Sep 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Fun read!

Really fun read. I love how she brought all of the characters back together! Looking forward to reading the next book.
Meadow Lea
Jan 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another well written book. Loved how there was more magic involved with characters that I never would have thought would use magic. Enjoyed seeing past characters brought back into this story too.
Laura hall
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great new twist

I love this series it keeps ,e on the edge f my seat wanting more
I will be downloading the rest of the series.
Bethany
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

I stumbled upon this series through another site and I can say I've been pleasantly surprised. I look forward to the next installment.
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Could she cram any more fairy tales into one story? As the stories continue, this world gets even more twisted with real feelings and good guys who can't save it.

• Missing Royal (Finding Gold, #1)
  • Zombie Cinderella (Zombie Fairy Tales #1)
  • Cinderella Is Evil (Fairy Tales Retold, #1)
  • Blood Apples (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #6)
  • The Crimson Hunt (Eldaen Light Chronicles, #1)
  • Echo Park (Medium Mysteries Book 1)
  • Avis Blackthorn: Is Not An Evil Wizard! (Wizard Magic School, #1)
  • The Grimm Chronicles, Vol. 4
  • Unspent Time
  • Audrey's Guide to Black Magic (Audrey's Guides, #2)
  • The Three Thorns
  • Sole Sacrifice (The Kinshield Saga, #0.5)
  • The Fire and the Light (Souls of Aredyrah, #1)
  • Broken Branch Falls
  • The Daisy Chain (Aliso Creek #3)
  • Ballad of the Beanstalk
  • Almost Night (Tales of Morcah, #1)
  • CIN (CIN #1)
I think people like to read lists more than paragraphs, so I'll do my bio as such.

* Born and raised in Philly, home of the best cheesesteaks.

* Except for first grade, homeschooled all the way through.

* Two younger brothers and two younger sisters who are my very bestest friends.

* Married at 20, had three kids by 30. Developed the Nine Princesses during that period.

* Gave up the project several tim

Dark Fairy Tale Queen (3 books)
  • Sinful Cinderella (Dark Fairy Tale Queen, #1)
  • Sneaky Snow White (Dark Fairy Tale Queen, #2)