Start by marking “The Vault: A Sinfully Sexy Collection” as Want to Read:
The Vault: A Sinfully Sexy Collection

The Vault: A Sinfully Sexy Collection

4.53  ·  Rating details ·  431 Ratings  ·  306 Reviews
What happens when you lock 22 authors in a vault and don’t let them come out until they’ve finished their books?

You get one sinfully sexy collection.

Sweet.
Funny.
Dark.
Powerful.
Unforgettable.

See what awaits you inside The Vault.

A.D. Justice Warning
A.M. Hargrove For The Love of My Sexy Geek
Aleatha Romig Unconventional
C.A. Harms Raw
Gina Whitney
ebook, 1st Edition, 1118 pages
Published October 17th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Vault, please sign up.
Michelle Dare The stories inside The Vault are 22 novellas will fully developed storylines and characters, even if they do continue into a second book. Some have an…moreThe stories inside The Vault are 22 novellas will fully developed storylines and characters, even if they do continue into a second book. Some have an HEA and others have cliffhangers. Each author is releasing one, if not two, more novellas in 2018. :)(less)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐! Unconventional (stand-alone) by Aleatha Romig.

“If I tell the truth, will you fuck me and then punish me?”
I swear my cock doubles in size. “I could punish you for topping from the bottom.”

Unconventional (stand-alone novella) opens up to anchor woman Erika Ellis aka Kitten’s stale-mate existence. Her marriage is falling apart and every year proves more challenging to keep up in her career.

A little appreciation for what you have or don’t have…. goes a long way. Erika will learn that t
Danny Jeffery
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a really enjoyable collection of short stories and I was lucky to get an early copy so I have been able to come in and out of these. Sometimes, you really just want a short story to lose yourself in and this was perfect for that. There really was a little something in all these books and some I did love more than others but overall this was an enjoyable read.

Two of my favourites came from Nina Levine and MJ Fields:

Nina brought us a brand new story (The Risk) with new characters, Owen a
Christy
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!
“I’m going to make you mine in every way.”

In this collection of short stories, the one I’ve read and am reviewing is Unconventional by Aleatha Romig.

Expect the unexpected with Unconventional! This novella packed a punch and really caught me off guard. I was reading, then all of a sudden we got that twist, and it made the story all the better! I loved Erika and Victor's relationship. Their chemistry was off the charts. It had just enough twisty darkness to be an Aleatha read, but i
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Review of Unconventional by Aleatha Romig

4.5 "Trust, Obey, Submit" Stars

Oh my,.........................

photo notwhatgoodgirlsdo_zpsjxndhn3f.gif

Erika Ellis is all about her career as a news anchor, how to advance, how to get better ratings and keep the best figure. Her marriage has slipped into the comfort zone and it's become unfulfilling and lackluster.

Victor Cross is obsessed with Erika, he wants to control her and own every part of her.

I was so happy to be back reading Aleatha's twisted side, although this one wasn't dark it has a
Sophia Triad
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unconventional - Romig Aleatha

This is one of these times that I get a whole book in order to read just one story from it.
What can I say? I just love Romig's stories.
This is also an awesome story with an interesting, unexpected twist in the end.
Pam
Review of Unconventional: The Vault by Aleatha Romig

3.5 my fantasies overpower my reality

“Trust. Obedience. Submission.”

Unconventional is definitely unconventional...This story will make you question what you believe in, make you reason with your self as to what is right and what is wrong. In my mind, I justified it from beginning to end, never really understanding what was going on, lost in the twisted mind games that are presented to us in this little novella. It’s hot as hell, so maybe th
Cristina•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
'Sundown' by Tia Louise - 4 stars

“Confidence is the key to everything, the best criminals know this.”
- Aleister Fragonard

* * *
“It’s interesting how as women age, they become more self-aware. As men age, they become more convinced of their virility.”
- Larissa

* * *
“Lara is more than I dreamed. She takes my breath. She steals my resolve. She blows my mind. I wanted to imprint myself on her memory. I wanted to be with her wherever she goes, haunting her the way she has always haunted me.”
- Mark F
Timitra
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Unconventional by Aleatha Romig

Rated 4.5 Stars

I was intrigued from the first page and in love by the last despite figuring the twist out pretty early on. It did not take away at all from my enjoyment in fact it enhanced it so much so I need an interlude with Mr. Cross.

Although short the author managed to weave a well crafted tale that is not only off the scales hot but also gives a sense of who these characters are and their struggles. I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope the author writes more stor
Tia Louise
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Can't wait to share this collection with you all--many of my absolute favorite author buds and I have teamed up to bring you 22 sizzling, dark romances. It's toe-curling, luscious FUN... xoxo
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
This is a review of Terzetto by MJ Fields.

5 Stars!

Fans of the Steel series will be head over heels that this little novella hits their readers. This story follows Valentina, Dominic's younger sister. We see previous story lines from her point of view and from her body guard, Franco's POV.

We get to see the mind set behind what drives Franco to not only do his job, but to also hold out his affection for Valentina. And Franco brings some super steamy menage to us. It suits his needs.
Valentina
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, dark, hot-and-sexy, kinky
Unconventional by Aleatha Romig......her dark and sexy side is back and review to come...

*advanced copy provided by author in exchange for an honest review*
Ilona
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love when authors come together and create a book filled with amazing talent. It gives readers a chance to experience and find new authors.
The Vault: A Sinfully Sexy Collection an example of a collaboration of talented authors--twenty-two writers together with different styles all on in one. There is differently something for everyone.
I have read two of the stories so far and am excited to read more.

Unconventional by Aleatha Romig was full of surprises and a shocking ending. Never believe yo
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
I just finished Unconventional by Aleatha Romig (part of The Vault). Hello, PLOT TWIST! Dayummmm I didn't expect this. I love Aleatha's dark, light and now KINKY side! Full review to follow.
A.D. Justice
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dear Reader,

This collection of books was created with one person in mind: YOU. This fabulous group of authors agreed to join me on this quest to bring you the very best words we could find in the English language, string them together, and create characters who can transport you to several different worlds. If you feel what they feel, if you laugh and cry with them, if you revolt and get angry on their behalf, we’ve accomplished what we set out to do.

I want to thank every one of you who have spe
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Sooo I have read three books out of The Vault Collection so far and man I have really enjoyed reading them. They are quick reads, some do end in a cliffy, which I had no idea about, kinda bummed about that...lol Cuz I need the whole shebang!!!! Goodness, I pretty much read each in one sitting. There is soo much action, adventure, mystery and Sinfully Sexiness that I couldn't put them down. I first started off with:

Kathy Coopmans- Parole

So this book was about Tara, she is married to one of the mo
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Review for Redemption by Kate Benson.
5🌟
A novella it may be, but believe me when I say Kate Benson definitely knocks it out of the park with this one.

I loved Adam and Isabella's chemistry it totally heated up between the pages. Adam has a little arogance around him to begin with but Isabella soon breaks that down. You can't help but hope Adam and Isabella find a way to be together, and if you've read The Promise Series then you most definitely need to read Redemption!

The Plan by Katie Ashley
4🌟
A
Shannon Knox
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read Unconventional by Aleatha Romig----
I wasn't sure what to expect out of this, but as always Aleatha has outdone herself with her contribution to this collection. Never underestimate the talents of this extraordinary author. Nothing, and I do mean NOTHING is ever as it seems. Once more she has taken me to the highest of emotional heights and then dropped me, only to catch me right before I shatter. Stunning work and I can't wait to dive into the rest.
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Oct 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm a huge Aleatha fan, she can twist the story into a pretzel and you'd savour every bend , every curve. This book is quite a jolt packed drama. Erica Ellis's marriage is hitting speedbreakers and she's getting dulled into boredom. Her fantasies are getting louder in her head. The adage - Be Careful What You Wish For comes true and reality maybe not entirely what you expected
#JustSaying !
Very intriguing turns
I had Deja vu in the plot and the dialogue.
For me , Aleatha has set the bar so high ,
Crystal Gray
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As a whole I really liked this box set, there was only a few stories in it that I just could not get into. For 22 stories I think that is very good! I strongly recommend this set! So many new to me authors that I fell in love with. Below is my review for each story.

Not The One by Toni Aleo ~ 5 stars ~ Holy cow! This book was amazing. I love reading about Authors real life struggles, where this wasn't a true story it was still about an Author struggling for balance and support. Not to mention
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review of Unconventional by Aleatha Romig

4.5 "Trust, Obey, Submit" Stars

Oh my,.........................

photo notwhatgoodgirlsdo_zpsjxndhn3f.gif

Veronica LaRoche
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely a must read. I enjoyed every story I read and have discovered new authors that I will be sure to one-click there books. An amazing anthology that you won’t want to put down.

Not the One Toni Aleo

I absolutely loved everything about this book, well besides Montgomery. Genevieve thought her & Theo has forever until he went to jail and breaking her heart. Years later Gen is engaged to Montgomery and wants to finish writing her book in her favorite place Spring Grove but learns that Mo
Nancy Metsch
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read Raw by CA Harms
Alec and Byrnn's story knocked me off my feet. CA Has never written a story like that so it was a little out of her wheel house. It was amazing.
Byrnn just a shy young lady who has been hit hard with alot of pressure that includes her very sassy little sister.
Alec is Tall, dark, Handsome and a mystery. He has always had a certain lifestyle and for him that means no emotions and no strings...Basically he wants a good time then SEE YA....BUT with Byrnn he seems to have a ch
Tammy
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
RAW by C.A. Harms is a must read! As always she delivers an excellent story but she stepped outside her box on this one and it paid off! This does have a cliffhanger and I can't wait for the next book, it will be worth the wait!!!!
Vanessa
**REVIEW WRITTEN FOR UNCONVENTIONAL By Aleatha Romig**

Wow. Romig has once again floored me with her snap twists and sexy wordsmithery. I can only hope to see more from Victor Cross and Erika Ellis because...wow.

Hot is an understatement. It was dirty, raw, and gritty in all the best, heartfelt ways. I can't go into detail because I don't want to give anything away, but I will say this.

Sexy strong female lead...needs more than what life is currently offering her. In her job. Her marriage. Everyth
Patricia
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewing UNCONVENTIONAL by Aleatha Romig
This book looks amazing . some pretty good authors have decided to write this sexy collection .
In Aleatha's book Unconventional three word make up the story TRUST . OBEY SUBMIT . Erica Ellis marriage has hit a bump in the road. She is a news caster that is obsessed with getting into the big markets . Her husband is a sweet guy and they are falling out of love . Until the day that Erica is taken and all her desires come true.
The twist in the book is
Anne Milne
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic collection with a little bit of everything I love. Bikers, businessmen, alpha men or sweet men, feisty women or broken women you will find them all here.

Not The One by Toni Aleo

I enjoyed the story of Gen and Theo, young lovers who were torn apart. Theo never thought he was good enough for Gen he was the town bad boy whereas she’s the quintessential good girl,

Ten years pass before they meet up again but there’s a complication Gen is engaged. Theo never gave up hope that they would re
Pam
Sep 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, kindle
Some of these novellas I loved, some I did not. Some are standalones, and some are only part one of the story. Several of the authors were new to me. Below is a short review of each novella included in this anthology.

Risk by Nina Levine - 4 stars
I was expecting something dark, but I was pleasantly surprised. The story is a light and fluffy read with some light humor. I connected right away. I love Charlize and Owen. The sexual tension between them is hot. The story is fast paced, but doesn't fe
MJ
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-books, arc
I've just read 4 so far but need to shout how wonderful they are!!

The first is from Scott Hildreth: Mister Prick.

I am loving the fact that the author's writing has just gotten better and better with time. This novella starts the wild ride between Jessica and Vince Devoe and it is one spectacular one. The car salesperson and her best customer. Neither saw the other as more than just business partners but one very fast test drive and everything changes in an instant. Secrets are slowly revealed an
Kim
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars
This is a review for THE PLAN by Katie Ashley

Jenny O'Malley is about to embark on a life changing experience in order to help her friends, Connor and Jeff have a child. But she wants to have one last fling before her body is on loan, and it is either the best or worst timing that Brett walks back into the bar where she works. He is a hot, charismatic cowboy and he makes no secret that he wants her. After an amazing night, she bails. But she has no idea that she might see him again.

Jenn
Tina Morgan
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the best anthology I've ever read!!! Each individual story in this book is just as great as the next!! I love that how it's jam packed with all these sexy,sassy, and hot as all get out books and that there will be more!!! If you read one anthology at all this is the one to read. And if you are one of those that doesn't like anthology's I promise you that you will like this one because it's just like these ahhhmazing authors just decided to stick these novella's together and give us this ...more
A.D. Justice is the award winning USA Today bestselling author of multiple series and stand-alone romance novels.

Join my Facebook Reader Group

.   .

More about A.D. Justice

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be