Start by marking “The Vault: A Sinfully Sexy Collection” as Want to Read:
The Vault: A Sinfully Sexy Collection

The Vault: A Sinfully Sexy Collection

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  393 Ratings  ·  298 Reviews
What happens when you lock 22 authors in a vault and don’t let them come out until they’ve finished their books?

You get one sinfully sexy collection.

Sweet.
Funny.
Dark.
Powerful.
Unforgettable.

See what awaits you inside The Vault.

A.D. Justice Warning
A.M. Hargrove For The Love of My Sexy Geek
Aleatha Romig Unconventional
C.A. Harms Raw
Gina Whitney
ebook, 1st Edition, 1118 pages
Published October 17th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Vault, please sign up.

Michelle Dare The stories inside The Vault are 22 novellas will fully developed storylines and characters, even if they do continue into a second book. Some have an…moreThe stories inside The Vault are 22 novellas will fully developed storylines and characters, even if they do continue into a second book. Some have an HEA and others have cliffhangers. Each author is releasing one, if not two, more novellas in 2018. :)(less)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐! Unconventional (stand-alone) by Aleatha Romig.

“If I tell the truth, will you fuck me and then punish me?”
I swear my cock doubles in size. “I could punish you for topping from the bottom.”

Unconventional (stand-alone novella) opens up to anchor woman Erika Ellis aka Kitten’s stale-mate existence. Her marriage is falling apart and every year proves more challenging to keep up in her career.

A little appreciation for what you have or don’t have…. goes a long way. Erika will learn that t
Danny Jeffery
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a really enjoyable collection of short stories and I was lucky to get an early copy so I have been able to come in and out of these. Sometimes, you really just want a short story to lose yourself in and this was perfect for that. There really was a little something in all these books and some I did love more than others but overall this was an enjoyable read.

Two of my favourites came from Nina Levine and MJ Fields:

Nina brought us a brand new story (The Risk) with new characters, Owen a
Christy
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!
“I’m going to make you mine in every way.”

In this collection of short stories, the one I’ve read and am reviewing is Unconventional by Aleatha Romig.

Expect the unexpected with Unconventional! This novella packed a punch and really caught me off guard. I was reading, then all of a sudden we got that twist, and it made the story all the better! I loved Erika and Victor's relationship. Their chemistry was off the charts. It had just enough twisty darkness to be an Aleatha read, but i
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Review of Unconventional by Aleatha Romig

4.5 "Trust, Obey, Submit" Stars

Oh my,.........................

photo notwhatgoodgirlsdo_zpsjxndhn3f.gif

Erika Ellis is all about her career as a news anchor, how to advance, how to get better ratings and keep the best figure. Her marriage has slipped into the comfort zone and it's become unfulfilling and lackluster.

Victor Cross is obsessed with Erika, he wants to control her and own every part of her.

I was so happy to be back reading Aleatha's twisted side, although this one wasn't dark it has a
Sophia Triad
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unconventional - Romig Aleatha

This is one of these times that I get a whole book in order to read just one story from it.
What can I say? I just love Romig's stories.
This is also an awesome story with an interesting, unexpected twist in the end.
Pam
Review of Unconventional: The Vault by Aleatha Romig

3.5 my fantasies overpower my reality

“Trust. Obedience. Submission.”

Unconventional is definitely unconventional...This story will make you question what you believe in, make you reason with your self as to what is right and what is wrong. In my mind, I justified it from beginning to end, never really understanding what was going on, lost in the twisted mind games that are presented to us in this little novella. It’s hot as hell, so maybe th
Cristina•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
'Sundown' by Tia Louise - 4 stars

“Confidence is the key to everything, the best criminals know this.”
- Aleister Fragonard

* * *
“It’s interesting how as women age, they become more self-aware. As men age, they become more convinced of their virility.”
- Larissa

* * *
“Lara is more than I dreamed. She takes my breath. She steals my resolve. She blows my mind. I wanted to imprint myself on her memory. I wanted to be with her wherever she goes, haunting her the way she has always haunted me.”
- Mark F
Timitra
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Unconventional by Aleatha Romig

Rated 4.5 Stars

I was intrigued from the first page and in love by the last despite figuring the twist out pretty early on. It did not take away at all from my enjoyment in fact it enhanced it so much so I need an interlude with Mr. Cross.

Although short the author managed to weave a well crafted tale that is not only off the scales hot but also gives a sense of who these characters are and their struggles. I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope the author writes more stor
Tia Louise
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Can't wait to share this collection with you all--many of my absolute favorite author buds and I have teamed up to bring you 22 sizzling, dark romances. It's toe-curling, luscious FUN... xoxo
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
This is a review of Terzetto by MJ Fields.

5 Stars!

Fans of the Steel series will be head over heels that this little novella hits their readers. This story follows Valentina, Dominic's younger sister. We see previous story lines from her point of view and from her body guard, Franco's POV.

We get to see the mind set behind what drives Franco to not only do his job, but to also hold out his affection for Valentina. And Franco brings some super steamy menage to us. It suits his needs.
Valentina
A.D. Justice is the USA Today best selling author of the Steele Security Series (Wicked Games, Wicked Ties, Wicked Nights, Wicked Intentions), the Crazy Series (Crazy Maybe, Crazy Baby), the Dominic Powers series (Her Dom, Her Dom’s Lesson), and stand-alone books, Just One Summer, Completely Captivated, Saving Grace, and Intent.

When she’s not writing, she’s spending time with her own alpha male ch
More about A.D. Justice...