Start by marking “Cavanagh Vol 1 (Seeking Serenity, #1-2)” as Want to Read:
Cavanagh Vol 1 (Seeking Serenity, #1-2)

Cavanagh Vol 1

(Seeking Serenity #1-2)

Home is where your heart lives; it’s where you find your center. Even if sometimes it takes years to admit that truth.

For these four lifelong friends, the sleepy town of Cavanagh, Tennessee—rich in Irish history and diverse culture—is the softest place to fall. Here they forgive and move forward. Here they love fiercely. Here they endure.

Welcome to Cavanagh, where rugby
ebook
Published September 26th 2017 by Eden Butler

To ask other readers questions about Cavanagh Vol 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cavanagh Vol 1

nicandbooks
Serenity comes in all shapes and forms

Cavanagh Vol I is a collection of the first three books from Eden Butler's Seeking Serenity series. The name Cavanagh comes from the town in which the novels are set - a US town in Tennessee "that is rich in Irish history and diverse culture, where rugby union is king and family is nothing to do with blood"

The three novels are:

Chasing Serenity - Autumn and Declan's story told from Autumn's perspective
Behind the Pitch - A novella linked to first story. This
Tanya
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
This collection is 2 books and a novella

Book 1-- Thi is about Autumn and Declan.
after a life threatening accident Autumn meets Declan when he attempts to kiss her while he is drunk. Autumn must deal with her attraction to Declan, her ex who returns after he fails at persuing a new career and thinks they will pick up where they left off and a a father who left one night 8 yrs ago and suddenly returns.

Book 2 --- a short Novella from the POV of Declan. A mix of recap of book 1 and bit more story fr
Konny
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cavanagh Vol 1 by Eden Butler is the bundle of the first 3 books in the Seeking Serenity Series, plus a brand new never before released novella.
This bundle contains Chasing Serenity; Behind the Pitch; Finding Serenity; and the new novella Beyond The Pitch.
Chasing Serenity: Autumn had more tragedy to bear as any nomal young woman should. She lost her boyfriend, her mother died, she was near dead too, her father left her long ago. What Autumn knows from life is, everyone leaves and she cant trust
Krista Ricchi
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved all the stories in this book below are reviews for each one. Eden has an amazing talent and this series is one not to be missed.

Chasing Serenity
Autumn has had more loss then one person should ever have to experience. Her mom died 5 months ago, the love of her life left her a year prior and her father walked out of her life eight years before that. She has built walls around her heart and has only let a few people into her life. In walks the new guy Declan, he is everything that Autumn do
Cee Cee Houston
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars for the Seeking Serenity series.
Cavanagh - Serenity Series, Vol 1 (Seeking Serenity)

There are 3 books in this series, 2 full length and one novella. That’s a lot of reading for a small price you get for this re-release week bonanza.
Chasing Serenity: Seeking Serenity 1
Here Declan an ex-pat meets Amber and sparks fly, not the least because of his drunken treatment of her on their first hello. Declan is a smug self-assured a** but Amber’s more than able to take him. Literally, that first
Kylee
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This first volume of the Cavanagh Serenity series will have you staying in town for the long haul. We are first introduced to Autumn and Declan who will have you falling in love with them. Autumn is a strong young woman who has suffered a lot of loss in her life but has managed to come out stronger on the other side. Declan is a sexy Irish rugby player who just can’t stay away from this fiery ginger but a connection they both have but never see coming might just pull them apart. The novella in t ...more
Trader (RedHotBlueReads)
What can I say about this series other than it ranks in my top ten favorite new adult series? I first read this when it was released in 2014 and I still find myself going back and re-reading. It's one of my comfort reads.

In Chasing Serenity, Autumn McShane has some seriously bad things happen to her, at the same time she meets Irish-hottie Declan Fraser. There's no insta-love here, which I loved. It takes a while for Declan to get close, only to potentially lose it all over a very devastating s
Chantelle Bouffanie
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I volunteered to review this for the author. I love to read Eden Butler stories. This is the first bundle. This bundle contains Chasing Serenity; Behind the Pitch; Finding Serenity.

Chasing Serenity: Seeking Serenity 1

This story is about Declan and Autumn. The passion between these two is so addictive, I didn’t want it to end. The story was fast-paced and compelling. I was engrossed from the first page.

Behind the Pitch: Seeking Serenity 1.5 the novella.

In this one its about Declan POV.
Tiffany
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
In Volume One we meet a group of friends who all go to school together and live in this small town in Tennessee. We first meet Autumn who has been through a lot in her life. Autumn is just looking to finish school but things don’t always happen the way we expect them too. Declan is new to the sleepy town and his first meeting with Autumn doesn’t go over well. The more time they spend together Autumn sees that there are more to Declan then she first thought. Declan wants her but there is somethin ...more
Jacqualine Davis
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Chasing Serenity -- Autumn and Declan must overcome losses and betrayal while falling in love and learning to forgive.

Behind the Pitch -- This one is a quick glimpse of Chasing Serenity from Declan’s POV. I felt like this was a behind the scenes look of what actually happens in a relationship. You know not everything is perfect ALL the time 😉

Finding Serenity -- Molly and Vaughn’s story is full of suspense and danger. The secondary characters add some entertainment to this book.

I live in one of
Bethani Carter
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eden Butler had recently become a must read author for me. This is the first bundle. This bundle contains Chasing Serenity; Behind the Pitch; Finding Serenity.
Chasing Serenity: Seeking Serenity 1

This story is about Declan and Autumn. I was engrossed from the first page. This story was an insta love story. I loved that we got to see them fall little by little.

Behind the Pitch: Seeking Serenity 1.5 the novella.

In this one its about Declan POV. It gave a new look into the mind of Declan!

Finding
Danielle Robbins
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Chasing Serenity is the first book and it is about Autumn McShane and Declan Fraser. I really liked this one. Declan, the sweet and sexy Irishman and Autumn were great together. I liked the buildup of them getting together. I loved the passion and chemistry between them. I also liked all the secondary characters and the bestie relationship of Autumn and Sayo!

Behind The Pitch, was mostly Declan's point of view from book 1 but there was also new scenes! I liked reading about Declan's thoughts for
Crystal
Sep 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cavanagh Vol 1 features books 1 -2 in one spot. I like this series, and the group of friends who support one another, and more important their family to eachother.

Chasing Serenity #1 is a raw, emotional, love story. The story is well written and heartfelt, and it had a few twists I didn't see coming. The characters were wonderful and well developed. I liked Declan and Autumn. Liked secondary characters too. Great start to the Seeking Serenity series!

Behind the Pitch #1.5 is a great novella, that
Bethany McNease
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cavanaugh is a small tow. almost anyone would love to live in. Family is important especially if it is the family you choose. Four friends travel through life and love and along the way learn what happiness truly is. I loved that each story didn't make it easy for the characters to have their happily ever after. There were struggles and there were tears. I especially loves Behind the Pitch (The novella) because it allowed the reader to see both sides to Declan and Ambers story. I also likes how ...more
Leanne Bryson
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
📚I am voluntarily reviewing an advanced reader's copy of this book📚
This is a great set of 2 books plus a novella, from Declan's POV, and the beginning of the Cavanagh Series by Eden Butler. These books focus on Declan and Autumn and Vaughn and Mollie. The characters are very well written, compelling, and have great depth. Although sports plays a part in the story, I don't think you need to be a huge sports fan to enjoy these stories. The books move quickly, the storyline has great flow, and it's
Monique Tinline
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cavanagh Series Vol 1 is the first 2 books and a novella in the series.

Book 1 follows Autumn and Declan, there constant back and forth and denial of true feelings. It unfortunately just dragged on, rehased a lot of the same stuff and a lot of unnecessary drama.
Book 1.5 is from Declans point of view and I unfortunately skimmed a lot of this as it was pretty much what I had just read.

Book 2 was my favourite, I really enjoyed Mollie and Vaughn, the secrets, the build up and the emotional side.
Victoria
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great bundle. It’s full of action, suspense and romance. It has characters you will love.

Chasing Serenity
We meet Autumn and Declan. The chemistry and connection between them is sizzling. It’s fast pace and entertaining.

Behind the Pitch
This is a quick read. This is told in Declan’s POV. We get insight on Declan’s feelings.

Finding Serenity
This is Mollie and Vaughn’s story. It’s angsty with some heartbreaking moments. It will hook you with its twists and turns. The chemistry between them is
Vicky Wilson
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted this arc for an honest review

this is my first read by Eden Butler and she knocked it out of the park for me.
based on a group of girl friends and there love interests, it kept me interested through out and had all the feelings flowing through me.

book 1 and 1.5 we have autumn and Declan and through the push and pull of there relationship, these 2 were my favourite couple to read about but ever one was amazing too

book 2 we have Molly and Vaughan and boy do these 2 keep it interesting.
Nancy
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved this bundle of 2 books and one novella.

This author is very new for me and I can’t wait to read the other one part.

I will definitely recommend cause is not only one couple but more.

Autumn and Declan
Mollie and Vaughn

Sexy contemporary stories mixed with passion and fire, angst and love. If you are a fan of sports romance? These are your books!
Serena
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
Eden did it to me again! Leaving on the edge if my seat. Taking me back too! Remembering the love lost, LOVE worth fighting for and the chances you have to take for the right person. I loved this! There is secrets, suspense and passion..
Michelle
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eden Butler is a new to me author and I thoroughly enjoyed the start of this series. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a series with connected H/h, that totally delivers on all the feels!
Nicole Collins
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Super intense, action packed. I laughed and cried with these characters. Extremely well written. I could not put it down. Can't wait to see what series 2 has in store for this family of friends.
GracieM00114
Feb 20, 2018
Beth
Oct 22, 2017
Tracey
rated it did not like it
Jan 09, 2018
Brittainvb
Mar 09, 2018
Linda Cotter
***Transferred reviews from original releases***
Absolutely loved this story. I loved Declan's accent (yes, you can hear it!!), how strong and sassy Autumn is, what brings them together and what tears them apart. Watching Autumn deal with the loss of her mother, and the father who left them, and seeing her strive and pull herself thru (with a little help from some amazing friends) was wonderful! I cannot wait to jump into the next in the series!

And I thought Chasing Serenity would be my favorite
Eden Butler is an editor and writer of Contemporary Romance novels and the nine-times great-granddaughter of an honest-to-God English pirate. This could explain her affinity for rule breaking and rum.

When she’s not writing or wondering about her possibly Jack Sparrowesque ancestor, Eden patiently waits for her Hogwarts letter, edits, reads and spends way too much time watching rugby, Doctor Who an

Seeking Serenity (4 books)
  • Chasing Serenity (Seeking Serenity, #1)
  • Finding Serenity (Seeking Serenity, #2)
  • Claiming Serenity (Seeking Serenity, #3)
  • Catching Serenity (Seeking Serenity, #4)