Start by marking “Shadows Through the Fog” as Want to Read:
Shadows Through the Fog

Shadows Through the Fog

Shadows are often benign, nothing to truly fear, and yet our minds create from them. We see them twist and form into something sinister, something eerie, something that makes our skin crawl or our heart race. As the fog manipulates the landscape, so does it change the shadows. With our minds, we further pull from the blurry images and a tale is formed. From vengeful women ...more
ebook
Published August 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Shadows Through the Fog, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadows Through the Fog

Sarah Northwood
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This collection of dark and eerie stories contains eleven tales to wet your appetite. The Other side of the Mirror and Something’s Changed were certainly my favourites. I could easily see these being developed into fuller stories. I’m sure each reader will find something to appreciate and their own favourites. I especially liked that each story brought a new voice and direction with it. I would recommend this to all readers who enjoy dipping into dark tales, like me!
Heather Heckadon
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great collection of stories written in a beautiful rhythm that haunts for days after. Most of the stories make you think, and could probably have different meaning to each and every person reading them. Really enjoyable read.
Karen Turner
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I did enjoy most of the stories. They are definately strange.
Catherine
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
I did enjoy these well written stories. Of course, according to personal taste, some are more enjoyable than others. Some are extremely sad and others are just strange although death runs through all of them. Worth a read as you're sure to find a couple of stories that stay in your mind after the book is finished.
Leanne Findley
Feb 04, 2018
Amanda Leanne
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Vinod Kumar
marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2017
M
marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2017
Amanda Leanne began reading at a very young age and has been writing since grade school. She is a prolific reader, book collector, and writer with an interest in all aspects of art including sewing, painting, sculpting, jewelry design, soapmaking, and various other hobbies. After spending nearly a decade working on her degrees in forensic sciences, abnormal behavioral science, and neurological psy ...more