Start by marking “Miss Fix-It” as Want to Read:

Miss Fix-It

One handywoman.
One single dad.
One set of twins.
And the wall isn’t the only thing being drilled…
I learned the hard way that being a handywoman isn’t easy. The questions, the stares—the assumption I’m the proud owner of a cock and balls. Not that it matters. I’ve proven over and over that I’m ready for anything the judgmental asses throw at me.
Except the hot, single dad of t
ebook
Published October 31st 2017 by Emma Hart

Maria...
"3 Miss Fix It wasn't so great Stars"

This book was NOT what I was hoping for...

I LOVE this cover!

It was such a shame....

But the book was just a meh for me...I loved the twins though which kept me going...

So basically this book was all about...

Kali was:"I build and fix things, I don't mess with my clients, no matter how hot they are, and I don't want kids. She was pretty immature too.

Brantley was: "I'm a single dad with twins, taking care of them, he was alone in the new town, and worked a lot."
Sabrina
Dec 17, 2017 rated it liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I love a book that takes the usual social norms and flips the around. So when a book about a female builder pops up on my feed I, of course, want to give it a try. And not only that, this book features two adorable twins and a hot single dad so it had me even more excited.

And while I loved all of that something with this story just seemed a little unfinished. It wasn't a super short book yet by the end I just didn't feel like I had the complete picture of these char
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
4.5 Stars

I could not put this book down! The perfect mix of funny, cute, and sweet, Miss Fix-It is a new Top Fave from Emma Hart! I adored everything about it. From the super cute kids, to the sad situation behind Brantley’s move, to our super sexy and saucy (pun intended) heroine, Kali!

Here’s the breakdown: Brantley Cooper relocates his small family to a small town after losing his fiance’. He wants to start fresh in a new town. Kali is the resident builder in town and agrees to help him fix u
Alex ♈
Jul 30, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: safe
3.25 – 3.5 stars

Funny and safe read.

Sarcastic heroine, gotta love a woman with a sharp tongue *lol*

Likable hero, adorable kids (though a bit too fictional-sweet), loved him as a dad – he did a great job!

I would have clicked 4 stars, but the lack of visible grief for his deceased wife bothered me.
For those, who like to be very sure, that the heroine won’t be the 2nd best, it was probably the right approach. Dead spouse is not my trigger and I prefer them to mourn and to remember. Everyone has hi
Emma Hart
Aug 31, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sign up for Emma's newsletter to see the cover a day early on September 21st!

One handywoman. One single dad. One set of twins.
And the wall isn't the only thing being drilled...

photo missfixitgraphic2_zpssfl3brxf.jpg
Umaiya ✨Insignificant September✨

Goodreads makes it hard for me to read books I know I'm gonna love.

The added pressure of writing a review . . . wait no. Writing a review that not only is fun to read but makes me come across as a witty, must-get-to-know reviewer, all the while the entire drivel being considered completely acceptable as a legitimate review to "help" fellow readers is just waaay waaayy too overwhelming.

Why yes, by help I certainly do mean, making them get rid of all their money before it even reaches their hand
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

Damn Emma Hart! Again my day was filled with awesome goodness in this new standalone, Miss Fix It! Hot single dad, two adorable kids and a handy woman, my day was just filled with all the good feels. Man, as always, Emma Hart managed to deliver yet again a story with a balance heat, heart and humor. This made my day!

I have been Emma's fan for what seems like forever. I love her writing style because I can easily get into it. In fact, she's my go to author in moments I needed a story that brigh
Kimberly
Oct 31, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF

I am tired of the candy coated reviews!
I tried to keep going, but I just couldn't handle the horrible editing anymore. I honestly wonder if the proof readers and editor fell asleep at the wheel. Missing words, extra words, repeated paragraphs, repeated scenes! A few examples;
Loc 895- H is describing Mr. Pickles, again. The meeting was described at an earlier place where he was dressed completely different.
Loc 518- wet shoes or wet boots? Because h says she has both, at the same time.
Loc 55
Grecia Robles
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: funny, new-adult
ME
GUSTÓ
MUCHO.
Yo sé en el fondo de mi corazón que este libro es uno de 3 estrellas máximo3.5 pero es que me gustó bastante fue tan ligero fresco y divertido, sobre todo fácil de leer se me fue volando. A parte fue mi primera lectura de la autora.

Trata sobre un single dad con mellizos una niña y un niño de 4 años que se mudan a un small town, la casa que adquiere necesita arreglos para las habitaciones de los niños que están en muy mal estado para eso contratan a una handyman.

Kali junto con su pa
Shayna
Incredibly HILARIOUS! Sexy! Out of this world ENTERTAINING! I knew going into this, that I was going to absolutely ADORE the hell out of this book! Emma Hart brightens my day to the fullest with each and every new release she shares with the world. MISS FIX-IT was more than an amazing rom-com, it was an absolute INSPIRATION to my heart and soul! Never have I ever had a heroine speak to me on every single level imaginable. Kali, Brantley, Ellie, and Eli took my heart and just ran with it, and I w ...more
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: October 31, 2017
Genre: Standalone Romantic Comedy

Emma Hart has quickly become a favorite author of mine. Her stories, all widely unique in their own right, are perfectly balanced with humor and heart. It's no wonder why readers fall head over heels for her books. They stand apart, can make any type of reader smile from ear to ear, and touch the heart of anyone who dives in. In this one, readers will meet Miss Fix It, a woman who think she knows what she wants out of life but la
Syndi
Jul 27, 2018 rated it did not like it
I really do not like this book.

Writing: so many repeating words. Many repeating scenes. Just many too many... And no drama. No twist.

Characters: bland. I do not understand what or how they connect, attracted to each other. No chemistry that makes sense. At the end I just giving up on their ending. And the kids... they are annoying.

Thats it. Bland.
1 star.
Sophie
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: october-2017
4.5 stars!

Miss Fix It is a fun, flirty single dad romance that leaves you feeling all fluttery inside. It's sweet, sexy and full of feeling. I was swept away by the refreshing twist Emma added into this book. Struggling, single dad meets sassy female builder. It was a genius role reversal that worked seamlessly.

Brantley Cooper is one swoony man! He sent my pulse racing multiple times. As this is an Emma Hart book, we got another strong, sassy female that was witty and fun. While Kali wasn't my
Apolishedreader
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemporary, funny, mf, series
Meh.
I think I read a different book than everyone else did. Am I the only one who wasn't impressed with this story?

I had such high hopes for this book. A story that turns around gender norms and expectations? Sign me up.
And I was into the book until about the halfway mark. I was hoping I would get to know Brantley and that I would see their relationship develop past some mildly alluded to physical chemistry.
I got none of that. We don't get much sense of who Brantley is as a person. We don't even
Viri
La verdad, pensé que me iba a gustar más de lo que me gustó. Estuvo bueno pero sin sobresaltos. No tiene personajes memorables ni situaciones destacables. Tiene una narrativa fluida pero plana. Me gustó pero también me aburrió y me pasé algunas partes.

En lo personal esperaba algo más cómico y gracias, más romántico y sinceramente ellos tardan un montón en siquiera comenzar a verse.
Tienen contacto hasta el 75% love sé porque lo marqué ahahah

Es una novela entretenida que recomiendo solo si busca
Irene
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Miss Fix-It by Emma Hart is such a good read.
From the first few pages I knew this was going to be a great read.

I had such a good time reading Miss Fix-It. The storyline was engaging, the writing well done and my interest was captured from the first page.
I loved all the characters, Kali, Brantley and the twins, they made me laugh and they made me swoon.
Kali was such a great character, I loved her sass, her snark and her big heart, I truly fell in love with her. Watching her fall in love
Raine
Fell flat for me

The premise was awesome, but the execution was terrible! From the beginning the writing was just blah...very sophmore-ish. I thought Kali was annoying and whiney, the kids were brats and Brantley was just plain boring. I didn't feel chemistry between Kali and Brantley. The dialogue between the two of them made me start snoozing that I ended up skimming through those parts along with other parts of the book.

I know a lot of other people loved this book from their reviews, but I ju
Kara
Oct 31, 2017 added it
DNF at 54%. I'm soooo boooored. Nothing is happening except painting and talking. I'm not really feeling the connection between the MCs, and frankly, the twins are effing brats. Yeah, I said it. Brats. There are also some UK-isms that sneak in here and there, which, in a book set in California, is jarring. But mainly, I just can't get into the story.
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-love
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of the book.

Not gonna lie... It took me a minute to get into this one which is usually not the case with Emma Hart books because she is my jam. I just didn't connect with Kali like I wanted to. Yes, I loved that she was strong, confident, and sarcastic, but she seemed so emotionally standoffish (which was perhaps on purpose) that I just couldn't vibe with her. I do enjoy that she is taking charge as a business owner in a male dominated field and I r
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

a6bc0b75222b9bada31ee49d2f7155

Screw it, no need to sugarcoat on how amazing Emma Hart’s newest release, Miss Fix It is. This book was off the charts incredibly funny, sexy and a total riot of pure entertainment bliss. Seriously, I won’t bore you with a long review because this book BEGS to be read. It had every element that you would want and so much more. So if you are looking for a book that hammers the point of love, sass, playful banter and beauty then this book is
 Chele
Cute story! I wanted to give it 3.5 stars, but sadly this book needed better editing. I counted 15 mistakes which took me out of the story. Thre instead of thru. Zip instead of zit. Etc.

Great hero. The step mother was cool. Adorable twins. Book needs an editor.
Andrea Fleury
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Adorable cute sexy and really funny. What more can you want from a great book. Oh and lots of sex.. Loved it.
Nicole P
I like the concept of a gender-flip romance. Very rare to see a female MC doing a "manly job", so its refreshing to see and read. Kali Hancock is taking over her Dad's handyman company in their small-town. She's hired by the new, hot, single Dad to twins, Brantley Cooper. She might be instantly attracted to him but his twins make her cautious as she never envisioned herself being a mother. Brantley Cooper, trying his best and navigating a new town, isn't looking for anything more than stability ...more
Cat
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
The only way this book could have more errors in it is if the whole thing was tweeted by the President while he watched “Fox and Friends.”
Ari
Nov 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Original review: The New Romantics

I've seen Emma Hart's books floating around my Goodreads feed a few times but I never had the interest to actually pick up her books. That is until Cristina over at My Tiny Obsessions started raving about her upcoming release, Miss Fix-It. At the mention of 'single dad to a set of twins' I was sold! The single dad trope is the only type of 'daddy' trope I fuck with so of course I was all over this book once it released.

Kali Hancock is your friendly neighborhoo
Alexandra
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
I received an e-ARC in exchange for an honest review. Review and blog tour can be found on *Milky Way of Books*

This was the very first book I read by Emma Hart and I enjoyed it very much! Kali, is a hard-working woman who works as a repair builder and restorator. Brantley has two sweet and funny kids, Ellie, and Eli, who have many antics through the book.

The chemistry between Kali and Brantley is amazing and many times I laughed! And while in some cases Kali seemed a little silly for her age, sh
Nadia
Not my favorite by Emma Hart tbh. It's just okay, I guess.
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
Miss Fix-It interested me; because of the female handyman/builder aspect. This field is one dominated by men and so to read/see a women in that role was extraordinary.

Kali loves what she does and you see that love in her knowledge and how she interacts with her clients. I loved her relationship with her step-mom. It was cool to see them get along and have a strong bond. I also liked how real Kali’s thought processes is. It’s refreshing to read about the things she thinks; because as a women I’v
Andi Isack
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cuteeeeeeee!!!!

Miss Fix it gets a sexy and colorful cover!!! But the story....the story behind it it's so good, so Lighthearted and fun, so sexy and entertaining.
No matter how much you will enjoy the love story between Kaili & Brantley...the main attraction of this romance are those two adorable twins! U cannot fall in love with them! They get all the fun in this romance, put a smile on Kaili & Brent's faces, making their live brighter, less monotone and funny. They really show them, in
  • The Counterfeit Secretary
  • Harmony and High Heels (Fort Worth Wranglers #2)
  • In Sickness and In Elf (Paranormal Wedding Planners #1)
  • Ready for King's Seduction (Kings of California, #10)
  • Secrets of the Heart (The MacCallens and Randalls #1)
  • Baby Kisses (Romance on the Ranch #3)
  • Pearls of Wisdom
  • Bird After Bird
  • Hitman Wedding (Bad Boy Inc., #4)
  • Christopher and Jaime (Pianos and Promises, #1)
  • Better Love (Wingmen, #4)
  • 5+Us Makes Seven: A Nanny Single Dad Romance
  • Kids Is a 4-Letter Word
  • One on One
  • Baby Comes First
  • Touched By Angels (Touched By Angels, #1)
  • Barking Up the Wrong Tree (Sex and Sweet Tea, #3)
  • Wild Card (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
Emma Hart is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over twenty novels and has been translated into several different languages. She first put fingers to keys at the age of eighteen after her husband told her she read too much and should write her own.
Four years later, she's still figuring out what he meant when he said she 'read too much.'

She prides herself on writing smart smut