Start by marking “Tainted Butterfly (Tainted Knights, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tainted Butterfly (Tainted Knights, #2)

Tainted Butterfly

(Tainted Knights #2)

We have a history.

From USA Today bestselling author Terri Anne Browning, comes a new ROCKER series—Tainted Knights.

His childhood was full of darkness and all I have ever wanted was to give him the light. Now he puts that darkness into his music, and protecting the girl who has always worshiped him.

But time changes people.

It has changed me.

I'm no longer the little caterpill
Published October 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Tainted Butterfly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tainted Butterfly

Start your review of Tainted Butterfly (Tainted Knights, #2)
Karen
Oct 24, 2017 rated it liked it
A pretty smooth read. I loved the characters of Kassa and Grayson. I think their childhood was a little too strung out. I don't fully understand the huge deal with the dog. I thought Sin would have more of a part of Kass's life directly as a result of his heroic action. So what was the big deal then.

Then the process of Gray and Kass even once she moved to LA moved glacierly It got tedious.

So it's a three star.

Cover model is hot.
Bitchy
Jun 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: audiobook, rockstars, dnf
Jamie Ellis
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Don't fight fate......

Oh my gosh I devoured this book. This book was a great addition to this series. I love the cast of characters so much. My only problem with it is having to wait so long before the next one comes out dangit!!
I just love how protective Gray is of Kassa. These two are perfect for each other. Kassa has loved Gray since she was seven years old. She calms his storm. His beautiful butterfly. This book has angst, hot sex scenes, makes you cry and cheer for this couple, it's defini
Ansu
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Best book of the series, I like the loved your for years theme. I liked that Kassa was constant in her love for Gray.

Nice book!
Erin
Oct 25, 2017 rated it liked it
I normally love reading Terri’s books but I just couldn’t get into this one until about halfway through. I enjoyed reading Gray and Kassa’s story, I just couldn’t connect with them as well. I will for sure read the next books in the series!
Brandi
Much more heartbreaking than I thought it would be!

It was a LONG journey for Kassa & Gray but I'm happy I stuck it out. It felt so good FINALLY seeing them come together even if it didn't happen until the 83% mark. #ThatActuallyKilledMe

Gray... I think I romanticized him back in Tainted Kiss & I really wish I hadn't done it. I LOVED the way he protected Kassa but it truly hurt my heart to hear what a manwh*re he was before getting together with her. Hundreds of girls, her hearing him in the ear
JB's Book Obsession - Jennifer
Gray and Kassa forever kind of love

I adored this book! I have been waiting to get Kassa and Grays story since the Lucy and Harris series. I loved how Terri went back in time in the beginning and give us Grays history. He lives through an abusive childhood that left he feeling angry and alone. One day tragedy struck and changed his life forever. He met a seven year old girl who would eventually become his whole world. Starting out as inseparable friends they developed an unbreakable bond. As the
Jenny Harris
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this book we get Kassa and Grey's story. We meet them in Lucy & Harris stories. In this one we find what is the reason for Grey's possessiveness when it comes to Kassa. We also learn though she gives him a bunch of attitude she can't be without him either. This story starts out with both of them being little and how each of them brings something to the other they desperately need. As they grow we see how things change and how they don't. Can these two find a HEA or will it all be to much to h ...more
Carol
Dec 20, 2020 rated it liked it
I hate to even have to say this because it's not how I usually react to one of this authors books. For me this one was so booooooring. The Gray and Kassa show was one I wished I never had seen. They pretty much grew up together and Gray has been protective of Kassa in every aspect of her life. Since she loves him she doesn't care how much he controls what she does. As for Gray he can't be without Kassa but since he feels like it would ruin her life if they were together he keeps her at arms leng ...more
Shannon
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I absolutely adored this book! I am a huge fan of Terri Anne Browning's and have read every book she has written. I seem to have one or two favorite books in each series she has written and I have to say that Tainted Butterfly is one of my absolute favorites! I really loved Gray and Kassa's story and i really enjoyed how Terri told the story from the very beginning when Gray and Kassa first met and then took us up to where they were currently.

I finished this book late last night and since i wasn
Kami Dodson-Perry
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, wish-list
I have read many series by Terri Ann Browning. I have loved all of them. Since being introduced to Gray, Kessa, and Jace, I have been most curious if Gray and Kessa's relationship. I'm glad this book cleared it up for me.

I love the relationship between Gray and Kessa from day one. The sweetness of that little girl Kessa and the fact that she was not even slightly scared of Gray. And Gray feel in love with her that very day you could feel it happen. He just want sure what that kind of love was.
Kay Eidson
Love love loved it!

I have to say I have been waiting for Grays story and it definitely didn’t disappoint. To actually see how amazing he is just made me love him more and I have to say he reminded me a little of each of the demons. And Kas is just so awesome. Watching her inner strength come out was a joy to read. And her powers over Gray just showed you have strong she really is. I cannot wait for the next book in the series and I really hope it is Sin. Another amazing book Terri Ann Browning.
Pam Sherman
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This second book of the Tainted Knights is as great as the first! We met Kassa and Gray in the first one, and it really gave me questions. Thankfully, they were answered in this book! Kassa has loved Gray since she was seven. He loved her, too, but couldn't face that truth, being a fairly normal guy! But they overcame the obstacles and eventually found their HEA. Again, the feeling of being one of the family is there, enough that I swear I felt Kassa's pain and even Gray's when life smacked them ...more
Wanda
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
GRAY AND KASSA

Damn, just damn. Could Gray be any more sexy? This alpha, protective, all male has stolen my heart. Kassa has loved him since she was 7 years old (and who could blame her), when he was so broken at 12 and went to live with his Aunt, who had adopted her and Jace. He started the band Tainted Knight's with Jace, Cash, Sin and Kale. Terri's writing makes it hard to but down the book and I swear, you feel like you are a part of their lives. Onward to the next journey.
MJ
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say!! Another fantastic book from a fabulous author!! I have been waiting for this book and I was not disappointed! I have been very curious about Gray and Kassa since they were first mentioned. The story was great. It was a sad to see what Kassa had to go through, but in the end, it was all worth it!! I cannot wait for these to continue. Oh yeah, the glimpses you get of Emmie and some of the other guys just makes it even better!!!!
Alyssa
3 Stars

This story is pretty slow on the plot and conflict, but Gray and Kassa did have a really sweet love story. But nothing really happens; it just a slow, emotional, and a big dose of angst/frustrating romance. You follow Gray and Kassa from their traumatizing childhoods and go through their journey of growing up, falling in love, and all the angst and forks in the road that finally get them there.
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Okay so I was really excited to read Grey and Kessa's story and although I did enjoy it I just wish we could have seen more of them as a proper couple. It was around the 80% mark when that happened and for me there past was a little strung out. That been said Grey and Kessa are amazing together, Grey is ultra protective and would lay down his life for his 'little caterpillar' but Kessa wouldn't have him any other way.

4 stars from me and I'm looking forward to jumping into book 3.
Rhonda Beard
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Have you ever wanted to reach into the pages of a book and shake a character so they will wake up and see what is right in front of them? That is exactly how I felt about 70% of this book with Gray. These two characters had a destiny that was so untwined you rooted for them but at the same time got so annoyed over yhe she deserves better banter! I love Gray and Kas and especially love the look back that happened at how they first came into each other’s lives.
Sonia Martinez
Sep 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Too much time spent on their relationship when she’s 7 and 9. He’s her 5 year older cousin (by adoption). It’s a really weird start. I don’t love stories where you’re reading long internal monologues from children or childish dialogue.

It skips forward to when she’s 17 and he moves away for his band. They’re still best friends. They love each other. He’s afraid he’s not good for her. They share a bed for a year before they decide to have a relationship. It’s all very dramatic.
Debbie Eichler
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
His caterpillar turned into a beautiful butterfly

Loved this book so much. Gray and Kassa reminded me so much of Marissa and Wroth. They had a love that would last forever!! They formed an unbreakable bond from the day Kassa shared her fruit with him! He will always love her the most!!
Jamie
Worth the wait

I've waited impatiently for months, to read Kassa & Gray's love story- it was worth the wait! Nothing beats reading a story when you get to relive your own breathless love stories. I love seeing all my Demons Wings & Other World characters. Hands down, this is my all time fave book universe- now I'll have to nail bite my way for the next one.
Connie Eisenback
Tainted Butterfly

OMG this is by far the best book I have read in a very long time! The emotions I had reading this book were unbelievable!! Gray & Kassa are my favorite couple! Terri Anne Browning is one hell of a writer! I don’t know how she does it but each book just gets better and better!! Kudos to her! She deserves 10 stars for this book!
Megan Hannah
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Loved this book! This is the second time I’m reading this one bc I just got the newest release. It was just as good the second time around! I always like to leave a review and always like to say whether or not it has a cliffhanger or not. This one is an HEA and no cliffhanger! Enjoy reading! Gah, I just loved Gray and Kassa!!!!!
Heidi Mowry
🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I could not wait for Gray and Kassa's story. They had such a deep love for one another. Gray is so protective over kassa and doesn't think he is good enough. This is a beautiful love story that melts your heart🦋🐛🦋🐛🦋🐛
Emilee Ashley
Love

I love Kassa and Gray's story just like I knew I would. Can't say their wasn't times....a lot of times where I wanted to punch Gray. He pulled it together though. Another great one from this author
Amy Rehberg
Loved it!

Grayson had a dark side and this story explains why he has a dark side. It explains more of his and Kassa's relationship and why she calms him down. I love how the author includes the other characters lives in the books too.
Dustie Rice
Loved it!

This was a beautifully written book that makes you feel and love right along with them. It pulls in your heart strings and your so happy when they get there happily ever after! Can't wait til the next one!
Coralee Corrigan
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow .OMG .i absolutely love gray and kas the most adorable and precious couple ever .i read this whole book in one sitting .beyond amazing read and can’t wait for the next one in this series. Ot sucks u from the beginning and keeps you going to the end of the book.
Diane Heffner
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love it

I love Terri Anne Browning rocker serious and this rocker book is right up there. She knows how to tell a good story and keep you Involved.from start to finish this book grabbed you right from the beginning and didn't let you go till the end. I can't want for the next one.
Kari
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Fantabulous read!!! I love all of Terry's series, but this was special. A love that grew from childhood pain and an unconditional love that grew with age. Each at different places on their journey leading from emotional turmoil to HEA.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Rock Me Longer (Licks Of Leather #1)
  • Rock Me Faster (Licks of Leather #4)
  • Rock Me Harder (Licks of Leather #2)
  • Rock Me Slower (Licks Of Leather #3)
  • Craving Cecilia (The Aces' Sons, #6)
  • Rock Me Deeper (Licks of Leather #5)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)
  • Rock Me (Licks of Leather #0.5)
  • Reckless Obsession (The Reckless Rockstar Series)
  • Hayden (A Next Generation Carter Brother #4)
  • No Commitment (Capital Kingsmen #1)
  • Reckless Invitation (The Reckless Rockstar Series)
  • Ask Me Later (Capital Kingsmen #0.5)
  • Varsity Tiebreaker (Varsity, #2)
  • Fractured Rhythm (Steelwolf, #1)
  • Jag (Pandemic Sorrow, #1)
  • Varsity Heartbreaker (Varsity, #1)
  • A Love Song for Rebels (Rivals, #2)
www.facebook.com/writerchic27

Terri Anne Browning is a USA TODAY bestselling author.
Being dyslexic, she never thought a career in writing would be possible, yet she has been on bestselling lists multiple times since 2013. Reese: A Safe Haven Novella was her first Indie published book. The Rocker Who Holds Me changed the tables and kicked off The Rocker... series featuring the sinfully delicious me

Tainted Knights (5 books)
  • Tainted Kiss (Tainted Knights #1)
  • Tainted Heartbreak (Tainted Knights, #3)
  • Tainted Bastard (Tainted Knights #4)
  • Tainted Forever (Tainted Knights #5)

News & Interviews