Start by marking “Something About Him: 6 Book Box Set” as Want to Read:
Something About Him: 6 Book Box Set

Something About Him: 6 Book Box Set

(Something About Him #1-6)

This series is only for readers who can handle real men in real situations, a rollercoaster of emotions, hot, sexy romance, and steamy love between two guys. If you want neat, clean, and perfect love, these books are not for you. But, if you like your characters REAL and their HEA’s hard-won, then you DEFINITELY want to check out this series.

Real-life gay romance that kee
Published August 30th 2017 by A.D. Ellis Publishing (first published May 30th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Something About Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Something About Him

Kevin
Oct 17, 2017 rated it liked it
A bunch of gay male romances, some with bisexual men having their first gay experience. I had already read two of the stories, but I had forgotten one and read it again.
I found them to be too drawn out, taking a simple idea and stretching it into a novel. Some stories featured excessive drama.
I skimmed quite a bit, but did notice an extensive discussion of butt plugs in one story. Good thing I skipped that part.
Sentence structure is abysmal. Often two sentences are mashed together, separated on
Wendy Hodges
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow this series is great, I really loved that each book is different though all are M/M genre. Each covers issues with the Gay lifestyle, be it not accepted by family/friends, having children, being bi-sexual. All are handled with understanding and sympathy, while allowing the reader to grasp the true problems that are real life issues and prejudice that follow those trying to find happiness and acceptance. There is suspense in one or two of the books, loss/grief, and lots more. Plenty of readin ...more
Sabella
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Though there is not a direct relationship between all the MCs in this series, reading them together works great. Each book focuses on one couple and their life like struggles, whether it's a change in a relationship, custody, death, or accepting themselves. There is heat, humor, and great characters.
Sheila
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Real romance

If your looking for romance books with characters in that aren't over the top and have problems that anyone can identify with, look no further. Seriously, these books run you through all the emotions and end on an uplifting note. Give this series a try, I'm certain you'll fall in love. P.S. Bring the tissues you may need them, but it's soo worth it.
Rhonda Newton
Nov 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
A nice mix of romance tropes. Several of the stories interconnect. It's fun to see Cthullu hats and Gen Con playing significant roles in the plot. I especially appreciate the author acknowledging that characters don't always do what the author wants!
Kim
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Something About Him 6 Book Box Set

Awesome book. This book was a page turner that I just couldn't stop reading until the end.I had absolutely loved this book.I would highly recommend this book.
Kaila
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
perfect as always.. love love love
Charlene
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was ok
Sorry but I found these poorly written, cheesy, cringeworthy and I just couldn’t finish the box set at all. I just about managed two.
Frederick Lucies
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great story

So good that I started reading it for a second time....read for about an hour before I realized I had already read it. Proves that the story is captivating.
Jackie Berkel
Nov 18, 2018
Marion
Nov 14, 2017
Sy Kay
rated it did not like it
Feb 06, 2019
Cricket
Mar 05, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Fielding's Fa-La-La
  • What Lies Between Us (The Breakfast Club, #3.1)
  • My Forever, My Always (Men of Crooked Bend #1)
  • The Wedding Date
  • Better Not Pout
  • New Heights
  • Painting with Fire (Survivors Find Love, #1)
  • Daniel & Erik’s Super Fab Ultimate Wedding Checklist
  • Love Slave for Two Collection (Love Slave for Two, #0.5-4)
  • No Flag
  • Rustic Moment (Rustic, #3)
  • Hands On (More Than Friends #5)
  • Braden's Story
  • The Stand-In Boyfriend
  • White Noise (Unexpected #2)
  • It's Christmas Everywhere But Here
  • Home for Christmas (Texas #9)
  • The Case of the Sexy Shakespearean (The Middlemark Mysteries #1)
A.D. Ellis is an Indiana girl, born and raised. She spends much of her time in central Indiana teaching alternative education in the inner city of Indianapolis, being a mom to two amazing school-aged children, and laughing at two precocious cats. A lot of her time is also devoted to phone call avoidance and her hatred of cooking.
She loves chocolate, wine, pizza, and naps along with reading and wri

Something About Him (6 books)
  • Bryan & Jase (Something About Him, #1 )
  • Brody & Nick (Something About Him, #2)
  • Barrett & Ivan (Something About Him, #3)
  • Braeton & Drew (Something About Him, #4)
  • Ryker & Gavin (Something About Him, #5)
  • Kade & Cameron (Something About Him, #6)