Start by marking “Scorpio Hates Virgo (Signs of Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Scorpio Hates Virgo (Signs of Love, #2)

Scorpio Hates Virgo

(Signs of Love #2)

This year is all about healing the heart, Scorpio. It’s time to leave negative attitudes and stoic facades at the door and let others see the real, more vulnerable you.

Percy Freedman is not grieving. Absolutely not, take that back at once. No, he’s entirely sure that selling his dead aunt’s home and leaving the neighbors he’s known for years is the sane thing to do. Who
Published August 30th 2017 by Anyta Sunday

To ask other readers questions about Scorpio Hates Virgo, please sign up.
Anyta Sunday Answer as of 22.12.16:

So, good question. I've just finished the first draft of #TrueColors and can now start the planning phase of Signs of Love #2.

I…more
Answer as of 22.12.16:

I have vague ideas for the plot but the characters are still in the very raw stages of development. I've been immersing myself in copious amounts of horoscopes to get a feel for the "compatibility" of the next pairing...
I might even take the liberty to change the title to--and I say this tentatively--Scorpio Hates Virgo. Because I read a Scorpio-Virgo compatibility post today that had me going "awwww".

What I can promise is that the story will be trope-y. Light-hearted and sweet. (At least, that's what I'm aiming for.)

I don't think we've met these guys yet. Theo's mom will be a side character though. I want each book to be able to be read as a standalone.

I may do a novella spin-off prequel for Ben & Kyle if readers are interested. No promises when, lol.

I'll try to keep you updated!

(less)
Jas It is currently available on kindle unlimited!

Start your review of Scorpio Hates Virgo (Signs of Love, #2)
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~4.25~

noun / semi. co. lon

Definition of SEMICOLON
: a powerful grammatical tool that, used appropriately, turns Cal on.

I need no other reasons to love Cal, but there are more:

He's a Virgo (like me); ← (semicolon used appropriately); he likes dinosaur T-shirts (the ones with T. rex are Percy's favorite); he puts his family ahead of everything (including his education, which isn't so great); he's all about the gnomes (don't assume you know anything about gnome secrets, because you don't); and
Judith
4.5 Stars.

Perseus vs, Callaghan

Well,this is just adorable!
This Author is one of the best at creating the cutest couples,mixed with a bit of sexiness,sassiness and a whole lot of delicious banter.

Percy was 17 when he was kicked out of home and went to live with Aunt Abby in the Cape Cod cul-de-sac,a charming place full of quirky residents.From the moment he met Cal their verbal sparring started.

Now both men are back for family reasons and the war of words between them certainly shows
Anyta Sunday
Thank you.

I want to say thank you to all the people that supported and encouraged me to write Percy and Cal's story. My wonderful editors Teresa and HJS Editing, Devil in the Detail proofreader, alpha and beta readers (Sunne, Vicki, Wolfgang, Myth, also Vir for the extra epilogue), the amazing Natasha Snow cover designer, quality control readers, and you awesome readers! You're all amazing, and awesome, and I really can't thank you enough.

For this book, I want to give a special shout-out to my h
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
This review pains me to write because I adore Anyta Sunday, but I struggled to give this book even 2-stars.

Everyone else seems to love this one, so something must be wrong with me. I could barely get through the book.

The writing seemed... off to me throughout the story. It was sort of all over the place, with a plot that centered more on the neighborhood dynamics than the two MCs themselves.

I also was really looking forward to an enemies-to-lovers story, but this wasn't actually that at all.
~Mindy Lynn~
4 STARS!

This turned out to be quite the charming story. So many different unique characters made this story enjoyable.

Percy and Cal sure did take there time getting together. I enjoyed their angsty dance. I liked their banter. But most of all, I liked them together. A lot of the times I have a big issue with reading a book where the characters take the entirety of the book to actually couple up. But I must admit the waiting in this book was a sweet kind of torture. Plus the author was good abou
☆ Todd
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: from-the-author

This second book in Anyta's 'Signs of Love' series is frenemies-to-lovers at its finest.

Percy is thoroughly convinced that everyone will leave him. Always. So not only is he afraid of his attraction to Callaghan because Cal is straight, but also because he fears putting himself out there (again), only to be rejected in the end.

Callaghan isn't afraid of his burgeoning attraction to his long-time nemesis, per se, he just needs some time to wrap his head around the attraction and see if it's someth
Renée

I didn't think it would be possible for Anyta Sunday to come close to the perfection of Leo Loves Aries. But she did, folks. This was nearly as magical.

Percy and Cal have been nemeses for many years now. They lived across the street from each other for years, and both are back in their hometown to sort out family stuff.

At first, I didn't understand how these two fit with the couple from the first book. It didn't seem like they had any link to Theo and Jamie at all. But Percy and Cal, c
Wendy

I absolutely loved book 1  Leo Loves Aries and I can happily say that this book was just as entertaining as the first ;) I just love these stories, they are so cute and funny.

tumblr_nwbxdsxMlf1uwj0lio1_1280.png (1280×809)

First let me start by saying that this book can be read as a stand alone. You don't need to read first book to understand the storyline. Take my advice and read book 1 anyways though, because it's a great book that you don't want to miss out on !!

fNA69EZ.gif (400×265)

This book is about Percy and Callaghan. Now for those of you wondering if they
Ele
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Although I didn't love Scorpio Hates Virgo as much as its predecessor, Leo Loves Aries, I still enjoyed it very much, and it's a lovely addition to the series.

This is an enemies-to lovers story, although Cal and Percy are not real enemies. They're more like frenemies. Their constant bickering and their fake fights, is what keeps them going, when life keeps throwing shit at them.

When his aunt dies, Percy is forced to go back to take care of the house he inherited. That's where he'll reunite with
Virginia Cavanillas
It's not a secret that I love Anyta Sunday. I am a huge fan. She gives me that mood and makes me forget the world around.
Her stories makes me smile and gives me a silly face all the way while reading them.

With Scorpio hates Virgo the experience has been a little bit different though (at least during the first half of the book) so my "Anyta-I-love-you" face, this time has been more subtle, more "I-love-you-but-something-is-a-bit-off-here" face. A "yes but no" face. Something like this:

But leave i
Dia
3,5 stars rounded up because of the sweet ending

This was a light read, with pretty law angst. My biggest problem would be the slow burning.

I was pretty excited when I got it via NetGalley, but while reading it, my excitement faded and I just couldn't wait for Percy and Cam to admit they are not really enemies.

I really loved the first book in this series, Leo Loves Aries. I know I shouldn't compare these two stories, because they are pretty different, but I can't help it. I expected the same swee
Karla
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!

Another great addition to the signs of love series with this second book "Scorpio hates Virgo"

description

The story of Percy and Cal who have known each other since childhood and were some kinda of nemesis. After the death of Percy's aunt he returns to deal with the house she left him. Of course being back he has to deal more than missing his aunt but with the confusing emotions Cal makes him feel.

description

This was a really cute read the slow burn relationship between Percy/Cal was so adorable. You coul
Christelle
**3.5 stars** Adorable, sweet and funny.
Another win from Anyta Sunday with her series “Signs of love”. This one can be read as a standalone : the MCs didn’t appeared in book1 and are related to Theo and Jamie because they are neighbours of Theo’s Mom.

Percy had to go living with his aunt Abby after coming out to his parents. Right from his arrival in the tight community, he meets who will become his ”friendly” nemesis, Cal. Years passes, they all make their life but Percy is coming back home afte
Jewel
​I swear, no one writes adorkably oblivious characters, like Anyta Sunday. Scorpio Hates Virgo is another winner in ​Anyta Sunday's Signs of Love series. Scorpio Hates Virgo stands alone just fine, as well, with the MCs from Leo Loves Aries only getting a little page time and it is fully explained who they are. But, truthfully, I would heartily recommend reading Leo Loves Aries regardless.​ It was fabulous.​

​Percy​​ is our resident adorkably oblivious character in Scorpio Hates Virgo. He likes
emma
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
reasons why this book is wonderful:

- cute and fluffy and fun
- one of the main characters loves dinosaurs!!!! (I love dinosaurs so this is v exciting to me)
- the “enemies to lovers even though it’s clear from page one that we’re in love” trope
- positive, healthy relationships with loving and supportive family members

most importantly: Labels!! are!! used!!! Cal is canonically on-the-page demi and pan, and explains the reasoning behind why he identifies that way!!!!! Back in my review of Leo Lo
Dani
Another swoony and beautiful slow burn from Anyta!

I had a hard time warming up to this story at the beginning. I was hesitant and I considered pausing it and coming back later but hey! I didn't. I continued because I knew I was going to start liking it at some point and I was glad I did it because once I was sucked in, I couldn’t stop reading. It was a really enjoyable reading.

Percy Freedman moved in with his Aunt Abby when he was 17 and that’s when he meets Callaghan Glover, his neighbor. Fro
Warda
Apr 29, 2020 marked it as dnf
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
DNF at 54%. The writing was very stilted for me. So in turn I could not connect to the characters and the story.
Lost in a Book
4 Stars

Have you ever experienced an amazing book or movie and think that nothing could ever live up to the first? Like the first Bourne movie? Any time I really love a "first" of something, I always go into the second with a mixture of excitement and trepidation. After Leo Loves Aries, I decided Anyta must be my spirit animal (Maybe I'm a tad dramatic *shrug*) but, I loved that book hard. I've got a little big huge thing for nerds, snarky/witty banter that is practically foreplay, and slow burn
Silvia
I was sent this book as an advance copy by the publisher and the author for reviewing purposes, but all opinions are my own.

nemesis
noun / nem.e.sis
_______
Definition of NEMESIS
: Perseus throwing verbal grenades at Callaghan to get a rise out of him.
: Callaghan throwing verbal grenades at Perseus to get a rise out of him.
: A supposed enemy
: A frenemy
_______
plural NEMESES
: two guys flirting

OUT TODAY (September 1st!)

There are two things that have always impressed me about Anyta Sunda
Meags
4.5 Stars

When his beloved aunt passes away, Percy inherits her home – the home he took shelter in and found endless love and support as a teenager, when he was kicked to the kerb by his own parents for being gay. Located in a cosy cul-de-sac and surrounded by friendly, well-meaning neighbours, Percy has to decide whether he wishes to sell the house and move on, or whether being in this place – with these quirky yet lovable people – is where he truly belongs.

Percy also battles with his complicat
Erth
Apr 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great slow burn romance which ticks all the boxes. I enjoyed getting to know the characters and exploring the themes of grief, attraction, neighborly spirit, and family.
Line
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 00-amazon, 00-have
I TRIED, dog knows I tried.
I have a LEGIT girl-crush on Anyta Sunday! She is dogdamned wonderful, and her novel rock is one of the first MM-books I read, and STILL one of my favourites... But this book was a mismatch for me from the start, and it never recovered.
description
Let's be honest though, I'm pretty sure I'm the problem, and that it has nothing, or very little to do with the book. This series is LOVED and adored amongst most MM-fans

However the first scene with cousin Frank sparked an unease in my
Lianne
May 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 ✨

Another fast and fun read for me!

I feel like I enjoyed the first book more but this is just as lighthearted and as fluffy. I did not like the drama in this but Percy and Callaghan are funny together and their sarcastic annoying cute moments saved this and the banter gotta love the banter! I loooove their little conversations, did I mention they're such a fun couple?

“Did you just choke, Callaghan?”
He sipped his water. “No, I fancy gurgling air like that.”
“And pretending to cry?”
“What can I s
Ami
“Blue key for the car, either the yellow or green one for your house. What’s the third for? A safe stashed with secret diaries?”
Cal chuckled. “Yellow is for home. Green is the key to my heart, of course.”

Scorpio Hates Virgo is the second book from Anyta Sunday's Signs of Love series. I totally tried to imagine two people I know in real life with these two signs (Scorpio is my friend -- Virgo is my younger sister) while reading this book, by the way *laugh*. While I admit that some of Any
Reread: August 2018.
Read: August 2017.
___________________________________

Thank you very much to Anyta Sunday for providing a copy of her novel in exchange for an honest review.

I am not even exaggerating when I say Scorpio Hates Virgo was my most anticipated m/m novel of 2017. The very second after I finished reading Leo Loves Aries, the first book in Anyta Sunday’s Signs of Love series, I was already on Goodreads trying to find out as my info as I possibly could on the sequel. And when I final
Bárbara
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
August 12th, 2017

I GOT AN ARC!!!! I GOT AN ARC, I GOT AN ARC, I GOT AN ARC!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAA?????
Jesus, and I stalled reading 1.5 like a loser so tomorrow I will catch up with that AND THEN I WILL START WITH THIS OHMYGOD OH. MY. GAWD!!! CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE.

August 14th, 2017

Well.
This was such a happy reading.
Keep in mind, it's possibly the slowest of burns (?), and while I do appreciate slowburn, it usually doesn't bode well with an impatient puppy like yours truly. In this case, however, it
Papie
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was ok
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*I didn't feel it*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

I was scared to read this one as I felt like book one and book three was too much alike; the characters where almost the same, just different names. However, that wasn't so much the case here, though there are some similarities. My problem here was that I was bored and though Perseus ‘Percy’ Freedman, the Scorpio, and his neighbor and nemesis, Callaghan ‘Cal’ Glover (22), the Virgo, was cute, I didn't feel much for them. For me, they just felt like friends. I a
Andrea
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I love it when I find a new author who has sarcastic bickering down to an art form! Cal and Percy were absolutely adorable in their nemesizing (yes, that's a word now)! I even liked the dinosaur talk (who can resist a guy who invents a "rascalinosaur" to get a little kid to sleep?)

Ever since Percy Freedman (or, as Cal likes to call him when he annoys him (which is pretty much always), Perseus) got kicked out by his family and moved in with his aunt, he has had a merry war going on with sexy neig
Laxmama
I think this was another one of those it must be me, as everyone loves this book. I was looking forward to this one because I adored Leo Love Aires (book one) but this one just didn't grab me. Reading the description I went in thinking it was going to be a real enemies to lovers type of story, but it's actually more of a friends-to-lovers story. I don’t see the "nemesis" thing or feel any “hatred”. They tease and joke with each other which felt more like flirting.

Then there is Cal who I had har

• Rule Breaker (Mixed Messages, #1)
  • Deal Maker (Mixed Messages, #2)
  • Heated Rivalry (Game Changers, #2)
  • Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)
  • Fake Out (Fake Boyfriend, #1)
  • Deke (Fake Boyfriend, #3)
  • Project Hero
  • Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend #4)
  • #Junkie (GearShark, #1)
  • Fake It 'til You Make Out (Love & Luck #1)
  • Face Offs & Cheap Shots (CU Hockey #2)
  • Charlie Sunshine (Close Proximity, #2)
  • Power Plays & Straight A's (CU Hockey #1)
  • Trick Play (Fake Boyfriend, #2)
  • #Rev (GearShark, #2)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Say You’ll Be Nine (Say You'll Be Nine, #1)
  • Best Man (Close Proximity, #1)
Hey guys,

A bit about me: I'm a big, BIG fan of slow-burn romances. I love to read and write stories with characters who slowly fall in love.

Some of my favorite tropes to read and write are: Enemies to Lovers, Friends to Lovers, Clueless Guys, Bisexual, Pansexual, Demisexual, Oblivious MCs, Everyone (Else) Can See It, Slow Burn, Love Has No Boundaries.

I write a variety of stories, Contemporary MM R

Signs of Love (5 books)
  • Leo Loves Aries (Signs of Love, #1)
  • Gemini Keeps Capricorn (Signs of Love, #3)
  • Pisces Hooks Taurus (Signs of Love, #4)
  • Cancer Ships Aquarius (Signs of Love, #5)