Start by marking “The Outliers (The Outskirts Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Outliers (The Outskirts Duet, #2)

The Outliers

(The Outskirts Duet #2)

Sensual. Heartbreaking. Passionate. Overwhelming. Maddening.

That’s the love Finn and I share.
It's the kind you can never recover from.
The kind you never WANT to recover from.

That's why we'll do everything and anything to protect it.

When my past chases me all the way to Outskirts, we have to make a choice.
Let the lies destroy our chance at future together or...bury the
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 196 pages
Published November 9th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Outliers, please sign up.
The Book Bee It was originally going to be a standalone, but she mentioned in her synopsis for book one that it has since changed.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
~~~Heather S.~~~ Yes! The Dark Light of Day is Jake’s book, so good, not for everyone bc really bad stuff happens to the heroine.

Start your review of The Outliers (The Outskirts Duet, #2)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! The Outliers, book 2 of 2. The conclusion to Finn & Say finding truth, love & healing in the Outskirts!

Books in duet should be read in order:
Book 1: The Outskirts
Book 2: The Outliers

In The Outskirts, book 1 Sawyer Dixon, Say ran away, from a religious cult, to the Florida swamps, the Outskirts, and into the arms of hermit Finn Hollis. Off to a bad start, the story followed two lost and broken souls finding friendship, solace and more in each other…

The Outliers, book 2 opens up to book
T.M. Frazier
Aug 26, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

The Outskirts and The Outliers are coming out of Kindle Unlimited on September 4th because I'm making them available in iBooks for a promotion and other platforms. If you're a KU reader and want to read them before they are gone from the program download them while you still can. <3
Amazon Global Links
The Outskirts: http://mybook.to/TheOutskirts1
The Outliers: http://mybook.to/TheOutliers2

New covers and only 99 cents each!
The Outskirts KINDLE: https://amzn.to/2Jj2S6I
The Outliers KINDLE: https://
Christy
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!!

“You are everything.”

After finishing The Outskirts, I was dying for this book! The first book didn’t end in a crazy cliffhanger, but it left me with so many questions and I needed answers! I’m happy to say that TM Frazier answered all of my questions and left me with a huge smile on my face!

Sawyer has finally found a place she belongs. She has friends, she has Finn, and she has a home. Then her life gets turned upside down. Things with her father come to light, she finds o
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
After the huge cliffy we were left with at the end of The Outskirts, I couldn’t wait to see what would transpire next. I was one of the many who was eager to get my hands on part two of The Outskirts duet. And what was I most excited about? Getting the chance to see my sweet honey Finn again. He definitely didn’t disappoint!!

"I love you. Fiercely. Possessively. Crazily. Always."

This story was intricate and multi-layered. It delved into the reunion of family, the complexities of friendshi
Jen
*3.5 Stars *

This was the conclusion to The Outskirts duet and even though it didn’t wow me, I still somewhat enjoyed it. I did find it hard to connect fully with the characters and I can’t exactly figure out why.
I figure I’ll sit on it a bit and hopefully come up with answers!

I do enjoy TM Frazier’s work, but her other series were way better than this one! The intensity that comes from the King series just isn’t in this one.
Pam
4 my forever stars

“The Adventures of Sawyer and Finn” continue in the Outskirts. Sawyer trying to come terms with the truths unveiled and Finn is finding his place back in society. Love is never simple, whether it be your true love, your parent’s love or your friend’s love… each has a measure of truth and a measure of trust. But one thing is for sure, each has to be nurtured and not taken for granted. Most people don’t get a second chance, but with the support of new found family and friends, ev
✰ Liz ✰
“You have me. Don’t you know by now that I’d do anything for you?"
description

The Outliers is the second book in The Outskirts Duet. After book one ended with quite a shocking surprise, I was more than excited to jump right in. It is imperative that you read book one before diving into book two!

description
“You want religion? Then I’ll get on my knees and worship you for the rest of my life."
Sawyer has finally found a safe place to call home. With new friends and a blossoming relationship with Finn, everythin
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

will write up my review tomorrow
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“I love you. Fiercely. Possessively. Crazily. Always.”

After finishing The Outskirts I waited with great anticipation for the second book The Outliers to be released, because I just had to know how this amazing story would conclude and what would become of Finn and Sawyer. One thing that drives me crazy is a cliffy and I guess that is partly because I can be somewhat of an impatient person and need to know the endings, but that’s what you get with duets. The Outliers was well worth th
Jennifer Kyle
3.5 Stars
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
I got bored in the middle of it. *Shrug* 😐
Dilek VT
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: abuse-violence, duet
I had only read ALL THE RAGE by Ms Frazier before I started this duet and therefore, that book was my only reference. Its writing was good and despite my dislike for dark romance, I enjoyed All the Rage for its unique plot & characters.

As for this duet, I have so many mixed feelings. There are a few good things about it and then, there are more than a few negative things about it.

The Plot:

This duet attracted my attention as it was about the story of an abused mother & daughter and how they find
♥ℂĦℝΪՖƬΪℕÅ
1.5 Finally Free ★'s

“I love you. Fiercely. Possessively. Crazily. Always.”

I just...I can't even.

I was so so close to adding this to my DNF list. I honestly struggled, it took me days to finish and this was a relatively small book too! I could't stay focused. I'd read like 5 or 6 chapters then put the book down.

The storyline was painfully predictable! I was bored to death reading The Outskirts and of course The Outliers. The characters drove me crazy and when a decent part would happen, it was
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HOLY FREAKING CRAP. I needed this book in my life, seriously I needed it so badly. After finishing The Outskirts when it was first released my hands have been itching to get the second part of Finn and Sawyer’s story and by god TM Frazier delivered. The Outliers was everything I was hoping for and MORE, so much more. I’m in absolute awe of this ladies incredible writing.

~

Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

~

After the first book ending in a cliff hanger were brought to that momen
Syndi
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I do not think this series need to be duet. 1 book I think its enough. However after finish listening to the audiobook, I understand why it needs to be a duet.

The Outliers is highlight Sawyer journey to be a strong fearless woman. And she is indeed becoming fearless and strong woman. A woman worth of love and acceptance. She faces her greater fear and she prevail. And as Finn, I grows on him. He is mischief. And his idea of dating Sawyer makes me smile. He is sweet guy.

4 fearless stars
MissDemeanor
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-release
4.5 Stars

'The Outliers' is a fantastic follow-up to 'The Outskirts'. This picks up immediately where Outskirts left off with Sawyer finding out the truth about her mother and her past in Outskirts. With that revelation, Sawyer learns that she has a chance to finally have a real family but in order to do that, she must completely break free from her cult leader father. With Finn, her newfound friends and family by her side, she learns to reclaim her life and live that life to the fullest. All of
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: page-turner, owned, series
So this was quite a surprise! It had a lot of twists and turns I didn't see coming!

As I said in my first review I have a weak spot for the name Sawyer! It sounds just so strong and powerful! I love it! I loved Sawyer she was so quite and very innocent I loved her! I just hate what she al went through, but she was still so strong! Even with all she went through she still got forward and kept being strong!

I loved their journey! It was unique like they all are and had something special about it!
Carlene Inspired
Sawyer ran from her terrifying, zealot father in hopes of finding out something about the outside world her mother shared with her when she passed. She had keys, some money, and a rough idea of where to go. Once in the Outskirts she finds something she never knew existed; friendship, love, and a makeshift family in Finn, Josh, Miller, and Critter. She's found happiness in this new life, but all of that is threatened when her old community brings its teaching to the small town and with it all her ...more
Shayna
SHE NAILED IT! T.M. Frazier gives us one HELL of an epic conclusion to another SMASH HIT series! The Outskirts Duet was sexy, suspenseful, and captivating TO THE CORE! There wasn’t a second that went by while reading this series, where I wasn’t completely and utterly enthralled with every single word on the page. Primary and secondary characters alike, they just MADE this story what it was, a romantic suspense masterpiece!

If you haven’t picked up a T.M. Frazier book yet, don’t worry, I won’t jud
Richelle Robinson
Nov 18, 2017 rated it liked it
So I’ve been impatiently waiting for this duet and we pick up right where we left off. I have to say that I wasn’t as invested with this second part of the story. Don’t get me wrong I loved The Outskirts but this book just fell flat in some areas and I found the plot to be predictable at times. We did get some much needed closure and I’m content with the outcome but this wasn’t my favorite book by the author.

*Read for free through Kindle Unlimited*

For more reviews check me out at: http://www.s
Deborah Obida
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
Its so Heartbreaking that I'm rating a T.M Frazier book this low. I tried so hard to love this but it wasn't for me. I have a lot of issues with this book, below are some of them.

●This series should be just a book, the first and second book is just 300+ pages, I don't get why it was splitted into two books.

●The characters are the worst, Finn is an asshole who took advantage of a naive girl and Sawyer is a stupid and ignorant girl who slept with the first man who gave her attention without protec
MoodyJess
Nov 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Cant help it. Cutest proposal ever. Totally adorable. And not too cheesy. It was really thoughtful and romantic. And I loved that about Finn. He was caring and protective of Sawyer, helped her grow and be brave...But...THE OUTLIERS by TM FRAZIER on the whole, fell a little flat for me.

I’m a big fan, but I just couldn’t get into this book. I literally had to force myself to finish it. I will say though, I really enjoyed the relationship growth of Finn and Sawyer in this book. The time spent with
Kate

There is an upside and a downside to getting an ARC. The upside is you get it before most fans and you love it to bits. The down side is that because you love it to bits you want to tell everyone the down and dirty of the book but you can’t cause it isn’t out yet and needs to be spoiler free. Gah!

Here comes my spoiler free review.

“This is fate. This is us. “

We pick off from book 1 with the whooper of a cliffhanger. So scoot and go and read book 1 first.

Sawyer has been sheltered and some of the
Beverly
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Like all of Frazier's Duets I couldn't wait to start this sequel. I had so many unanswered questions and a lot of conspiracy theories in my head, because I know when it comes to Frazier something is bound to happen. I actually really loved the conclusion and I was happy that some of my far fetched crazy thoughts didn't become a reality.

This story is more than a love story between Sawyer and Finn. It's a story of Sawyer and Finn discovering themselves and learning to live. That doesn't even begin
Amanda Brown
Nov 12, 2017 rated it liked it
I love TM Frazier. That will never ever change. But this is a reminder to myself to not read her books until they are all released. It is actually a huge annoyance when authors release books in pieces. I read so many books that by the time a part 2 or part 3 of a series is released I have already forgotten everything that has happened. This is exactly what happened with this book. It was until the 25% in that I was remembering everything from the first one. I feel like this book would have been ...more
Beneath The Covers Blog
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, alison, 2017-reads
A beautiful conclusion to Sawyer and Finn' story

Outliers picked up right where The Outskirts ended without giving anything away questions were answered and old love found each other again.

I really loved Sawyer and Finn together, their chemistry was amazing and they were hot, passionate and loving toward each other.

I felt how the story progressed was good and I am happy with the ending, but I must admit I loved the first book a lot more. Nevertheless I enjoyed the conclusion to this beautiful lo
*TANYA*
Jun 04, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!! A bit predictable but still very entertaining. Again I cannot believe this is the same author who King, Lawless, and Rage. This duet was so tame. Lol.
Court
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it

First person/Dual-POV, HAE. (Continuation of The Outskirts)

This was a great ending to a beautiful story. A lot of loose ends from the previous book, The Outskirts, were addressed and resolved fortunately. There was conflict, a bit of suspense, a whole lot of memorable emotion and an overall ideal ending to our two characters' story.

While Finn was a bit of a love-leach this time around, I can sort of understand his possessiveness considering what he's been through. And what Sawyer has been throu
B. Bento
Nov 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Lovely but after king series it’s difficult to have something so much amazing and incredible as that trio. She’s an amazing writer but I had high expectations way to high to maybe be fulfilled, and I can’t wait to read smoke book. surely I’ll still be a huge fan and reader.

• Up All Night (Up All Night #1)
  • New Beginnings (Green Valley Love, #1)
  • More Than This (Up All Night #3)
  • Find me in the Storm (Leuchtturm-Trilogie, #3)
  • Next to You (Up All Night #2)
  • Show me the Stars (Leuchtturm-Trilogie, #1)
  • Flying High (Hailee & Chase, #2)
  • Save me from the Night (Leuchtturm-Trilogie, #2)
  • Someone to Stay (Someone, #3)
  • Perfectly Broken
  • New Promises (Green Valley Love #2)
  • Trigger (Devil's Reach, #1)
  • Truly (In Love #1)
  • Demons (Devil's Reach, #2)
  • Finde Mich. Jetzt. (Finde-mich-Reihe, #1)
  • Falling Fast (Hailee & Chase, #1)
  • Unleashed (Devil's Reach, #3)
  • A Fire Between Us (Between Us, #2)
T.M. (Tracey Marie) Frazier never dreamed that a single person would ever read a word she wrote when she published her first book. Now, she is a five-time USA Today bestselling author and her books have been translated into numerous languages and published all around the world.

T.M. enjoys writing what she calls ‘wrong side of the tracks romance’ with morally corrupt anti-heroes and ballsy heroine

The Outskirts Duet (2 books)
  • The Outskirts (The Outskirts Duet, #1)

News & Interviews

“I love you. Fiercely. Possessively. Crazily. Always.” 4 likes
“You want religion?” Finn pushed back a lock of my hair. “Then I’ll get on my knees and worship you for the rest of my life. You want to save someone? You’ve already done it. You saved me. You want heaven?” His hand skated up the back of my skirt. I shivered. His deep voice hummed in my ear. “I’ll take you there right now.” 3 likes