Start by marking “The Outliers (The Outskirts Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Outliers (The Outskirts Duet, #2)

The Outliers (The Outskirts Duet #2)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  2,696 Ratings  ·  420 Reviews
Sensual. Heartbreaking. Passionate. Overwhelming. Maddening.

That’s the love Finn and I share.
It's the kind you can never recover from.
The kind you never WANT to recover from.

That's why we'll do everything and anything to protect it.

When my past chases me all the way to Outskirts, we have to make a choice.
Let the lies destroy our chance at future together or...bury the
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 196 pages
Published November 9th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Outliers, please sign up.
The Book Bee It was originally going to be a standalone, but she mentioned in her synopsis for book one that it has since changed.

T.M. Frazier
Aug 26, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
New covers and only 99 cents each!
The Outskirts KINDLE: https://amzn.to/2Jj2S6I
The Outliers KINDLE: https://amzn.to/2LqyEiB
The Outliers PAPERBACK on sale for $9.99: https://amzn.to/2sz49jo
The Outskirts paperbacks will be live shortly.

image: description

The Outskirts (Book One): AVAILABLE NOW
Amazon US ➙ http://amzn.to/2voKg28
Paperback ➙ http://amzn.to
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐! The Outliers, book 2 of 2. The conclusion to Finn & Say finding truth, love & healing in the Outskirts!

Books in duet should be read in order:
Book 1: The Outskirts
Book 2: The Outliers

In The Outskirts, book 1 Sawyer Dixon, Say ran away, from a religious cult, to the Florida swamps, the Outskirts, and into the arms of hermit Finn Hollis. Off to a bad start, the story followed two lost and broken souls finding friendship, solace and more in each other…

The Outliers, book 2 opens up to
Christy
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-four-stars
4 stars!!

“You are everything.”

After finishing The Outskirts, I was dying for this book! The first book didn’t end in a crazy cliffhanger, but it left me with so many questions and I needed answers! I’m happy to say that TM Frazier answered all of my questions and left me with a huge smile on my face!

Sawyer has finally found a place she belongs. She has friends, she has Finn, and she has a home. Then her life gets turned upside down. Things with her father come to light, she finds out more
Jen
*3.5 Stars *

This was the conclusion to The Outskirts duet and even though it didn’t wow me, I still somewhat enjoyed it. I did find it hard to connect fully with the characters and I can’t exactly figure out why.
I figure I’ll sit on it a bit and hopefully come up with answers!

I do enjoy TM Frazier’s work, but her other series were way better than this one! The intensity that comes from the King series just isn’t in this one.
Natalie The Biblioholic
It's LIVE & on Blog Tour! ➜ http://bit.ly/2hxrjon

After the huge cliffy we were left with at the end of The Outskirts, I couldn’t wait to see what would transpire next. I was one of the many who was eager to get my hands on part two of The Outskirts duet. And what was I most excited about? Getting the chance to see my sweet honey Finn again. He definitely didn’t disappoint!!

"I love you. Fiercely. Possessively. Crazily. Always."

This story was intricate and multi-layered. It delved into the
Pam
4 my forever stars

“The Adventures of Sawyer and Finn” continue in the Outskirts. Sawyer trying to come terms with the truths unveiled and Finn is finding his place back in society. Love is never simple, whether it be your true love, your parent’s love or your friend’s love… each has a measure of truth and a measure of trust. But one thing is for sure, each has to be nurtured and not taken for granted. Most people don’t get a second chance, but with the support of new found family and friends, ev
Elizabeth
“You have me. Don’t you know by now that I’d do anything for you?"
description

The Outliers is the second book in The Outskirts Duet. After book one ended with quite a shocking surprise, I was more than excited to jump right in. It is imperative that you read book one before diving into book two!

description
“You want religion? Then I’ll get on my knees and worship you for the rest of my life."
Sawyer has finally found a safe place to call home. With new friends and a blossoming relationship with Finn, everything se
Jennifer Kyle
3.5 Stars
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“I love you. Fiercely. Possessively. Crazily. Always.”

After finishing The Outskirts I waited with great anticipation for the second book The Outliers to be released, because I just had to know how this amazing story would conclude and what would become of Finn and Sawyer. One thing that drives me crazy is a cliffy and I guess that is partly because I can be somewhat of an impatient person and need to know the endings, but that’s what you get with duets. The Outliers was well worth the wait a
♥Christina
1.5 Finally Free ★'s

I just...I can't even.

I was so so close to adding this to my DNF list. I honestly struggled, it took me days to finish and this was a relatively small book too! I could't stay focused. I'd read like 5 or 6 chapters then put the book down.

The storyline was painfully predictable! I was bored to death reading The Outskirts and of course The Outliers. The characters drove me crazy and when a decent part would happen, it was
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
HOLY FREAKING CRAP. I needed this book in my life, seriously I needed it so badly. After finishing The Outskirts when it was first released my hands have been itching to get the second part of Finn and Sawyer’s story and by god TM Frazier delivered. The Outliers was everything I was hoping for and MORE, so much more. I’m in absolute awe of this ladies incredible writing.

~

Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

~

After the first book ending in a cliff hanger were brought to that moment
R. Kitt
Nov 09, 2017 rated it liked it
This is a very insta-love duet series, and part two/the conclusion is all about second chances and family coming back together.
MissDemeanor
Nov 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-release
4.5 Stars

'The Outliers' is a fantastic follow-up to 'The Outskirts'. This picks up immediately where Outskirts left off with Sawyer finding out the truth about her mother and her past in Outskirts. With that revelation, Sawyer learns that she has a chance to finally have a real family but in order to do that, she must completely break free from her cult leader father. With Finn, her newfound friends and family by her side, she learns to reclaim her life and live that life to the fullest. All of
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: page-turner, series, owned
So this was quite a surprise! It had a lot of twists and turns I didn't see coming!

As I said in my first review I have a weak spot for the name Sawyer! It sounds just so strong and powerful! I love it! I loved Sawyer she was so quite and very innocent I loved her! I just hate what she al went through, but she was still so strong! Even with all she went through she still got forward and kept being strong!

I loved their journey! It was unique like they all are and had something special about it!
Carlene Inspired
Sawyer ran from her terrifying, zealot father in hopes of finding out something about the outside world her mother shared with her when she passed. She had keys, some money, and a rough idea of where to go. Once in the Outskirts she finds something she never knew existed; friendship, love, and a makeshift family in Finn, Josh, Miller, and Critter. She's found happiness in this new life, but all of that is threatened when her old community brings its teaching to the small town and with it all her ...more
Jess
Nov 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Cant help it. Cutest proposal ever. Totally adorable. And not too cheesy. It was really thoughtful and romantic. And I loved that about Finn. He was caring and protective of Sawyer, helped her grow and be brave...But...THE OUTLIERS by TM FRAZIER on the whole, fell a little flat for me.

I’m a big fan, but I just couldn’t get into this book. I literally had to force myself to finish it. I will say though, I really enjoyed the relationship growth of Finn and Sawyer in this book. The time spent with
Richelle Robinson
Nov 18, 2017 rated it liked it
So I’ve been impatiently waiting for this duet and we pick up right where we left off. I have to say that I wasn’t as invested with this second part of the story. Don’t get me wrong I loved The Outskirts but this book just fell flat in some areas and I found the plot to be predictable at times. We did get some much needed closure and I’m content with the outcome but this wasn’t my favorite book by the author.

*Read for free through Kindle Unlimited*

For more reviews check me out at: http://www.s
Shayna
SHE NAILED IT! T.M. Frazier gives us one HELL of an epic conclusion to another SMASH HIT series! The Outskirts Duet was sexy, suspenseful, and captivating TO THE CORE! There wasn’t a second that went by while reading this series, where I wasn’t completely and utterly enthralled with every single word on the page. Primary and secondary characters alike, they just MADE this story what it was, a romantic suspense masterpiece!

If you haven’t picked up a T.M. Frazier book yet, don’t worry, I won’t jud
Beverly
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Like all of Frazier's Duets I couldn't wait to start this sequel. I had so many unanswered questions and a lot of conspiracy theories in my head, because I know when it comes to Frazier something is bound to happen. I actually really loved the conclusion and I was happy that some of my far fetched crazy thoughts didn't become a reality.

This story is more than a love story between Sawyer and Finn. It's a story of Sawyer and Finn discovering themselves and learning to live. That doesn't even begin
Amanda Brown
Nov 12, 2017 rated it liked it
I love TM Frazier. That will never ever change. But this is a reminder to myself to not read her books until they are all released. It is actually a huge annoyance when authors release books in pieces. I read so many books that by the time a part 2 or part 3 of a series is released I have already forgotten everything that has happened. This is exactly what happened with this book. It was until the 25% in that I was remembering everything from the first one. I feel like this book would have been ...more
Beneath The Covers Blog
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2017-reads
A beautiful conclusion to Sawyer and Finn' story

Outliers picked up right where The Outskirts ended without giving anything away questions were answered and old love found each other again.

I really loved Sawyer and Finn together, their chemistry was amazing and they were hot, passionate and loving toward each other.

I felt how the story progressed was good and I am happy with the ending, but I must admit I loved the first book a lot more. Nevertheless I enjoyed the conclusion to this beautiful lo
Kate's Corner

There is an upside and a downside to getting an ARC. The upside is you get it before most fans and you love it to bits. The down side is that because you love it to bits you want to tell everyone the down and dirty of the book but you can’t cause it isn’t out yet and needs to be spoiler free. Gah!

Here comes my spoiler free review.

“This is fate. This is us. “

We pick off from book 1 with the whooper of a cliffhanger. So scoot and go and read book 1 first.

Sawyer has been sheltered and some of the
AJ

4 stars

The conclusion to The Outskirts duet is a twisty, emotional swoonfest. Definitely not a standalone, this book picks up the story immediately from the end of the last one, with Finn and Sawyer dealing with the big reveals from the end of the first book, and fighting to protect the future that they so desperately want together.

In order to avoid spoilers I won’t go into detail, but after finding safety, a long-awaited home and an unexpect
« Court (Take the Read) »
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it

First person/Dual-POV, HAE. (Continuation of The Outskirts)

This was a great ending to a beautiful story. A lot of loose ends from the previous book, The Outskirts, were addressed and resolved fortunately. There was conflict, a bit of suspense, a whole lot of memorable emotion and an overall ideal ending to our two characters' story.

While Finn was a bit of a love-leach this time around, I can sort of understand his possessiveness considering what he's been through. And what Sawyer has been throu
B. Bento
Nov 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Lovely but after king series it’s difficult to have something so much amazing and incredible as that trio. She’s an amazing writer but I had high expectations way to high to maybe be fulfilled, and I can’t wait to read smoke book. surely I’ll still be a huge fan and reader.
*TANYA*
Jun 04, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!! A bit predictable but still very entertaining. Again I cannot believe this is the same author who King, Lawless, and Rage. This duet was so tame. Lol.
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nobody is braver than a giraffe that ventures into a Lion's Den , to save her family.
Sawyer had a steel backbone always, just needed to flex it every now and then. Book 1 ended in a cliffy, but book 2 continues. The Wow and Omg factors are in full glory throughout, I gasped out loud at many places and doubled up in laughter at others. Finn proved himself to be rock solid, dependable Hollis and the swooooonthump worthy 😍😍😍😍

"I love you. Fiercely. Possessively. Crazily. Always."

Could he BE anymor
Janja
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was ok

In truth, I'm disappointed with the continuation. There is no story, no connection, and above all, the story is soft, which I,m not used by this author. I want dark, bloody and twistwed till the end.
T.M. (Tracey Marie) Frazier never dreamed that a single person would ever read a word she wrote when she published her first book. Now, she is a five-time USA Today bestselling author and her books have been translated into numerous languages and published all around the world.

T.M. enjoys writing what she calls ‘wrong side of the tracks romance’ with morally corrupt anti-heroes and ballsy heroine
More about T.M. Frazier

The Outskirts Duet (2 books)
  • The Outskirts (The Outskirts Duet, #1)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Two By Two
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
“I love you. Fiercely. Possessively. Crazily. Always.” 2 likes
“You want religion?” Finn pushed back a lock of my hair. “Then I’ll get on my knees and worship you for the rest of my life. You want to save someone? You’ve already done it. You saved me. You want heaven?” His hand skated up the back of my skirt. I shivered. His deep voice hummed in my ear. “I’ll take you there right now.” 2 likes