Start by marking “Caroline Eversole and the Gilded Gauntlet” as Want to Read:
Caroline Eversole and the Gilded Gauntlet

Caroline Eversole and the Gilded Gauntlet

Caroline is no ordinary peacock, and she’ll prove it.

Caroline lives a life of luxury in the Fourth Terrace, made possible by her father’s prosperous shipping company, but she daydreams about pirates, mermaids, and a life of freedom on the high seas, away from her overbearing mother and her high-society demands. But everything is not as it seems; her father is not the gentl
Paperback, 1, 273 pages
Published October 6th 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Caroline Eversole and the Gilded Gauntlet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caroline Eversole and the Gilded Gauntlet

Start your review of Caroline Eversole and the Gilded Gauntlet
Aly
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book quite a bit. The adventure was very fun to be a part of. Caroline Eversole wants freedom. I think that Caroline learn she can decide her own fate. You can be whatever you want to be in life if I want it bad enough. I try my best at all I do so this book has inspired me and reminded me why I also try so hard. *This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this voluntary review.*
Jaime K
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won this in a Goodreads giveaway. 3 stars because by the end I wanted it to end, and there were parts of the story I didn't fully get into.

Caroline Eversole is the daughter of the Captain of a merchant ship. She and her family - along with a crew of sailors - return to their home to the Fourth Terrace after a five-month journey to celebrate Caroline's 25th birthday. The Fourth Terrace is also where the King, Max Rednour, lives, his son Phineas being one of Caroline's closest friends, along wit
Clipinchick
Feb 28, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I received this book for free from the author/publisher in response for an honest review of the book. I have not had the opportunity to read this book at this time. I will add my review of this book once I have read the book. Thank k you for allowing me the optometrist review your work. I look forward to reading this book.
Christina Westbrooks
I received this book free in a giveaway. I always slack when I read ebooks, but I flew threw this one. I was a tad bit bothered in the beginning of the book by the indecision on Caroline's party of Bruce or Phineas. I just hate when female characters find themselves torn between two men pining for their affections, it seems really cliche, but it didn't last very long and it worked out with the rest of the storyline. The author does great describing the environment that Caroline is in. I wish we ...more
Elodie Who
Jan 07, 2018 rated it liked it
This book was a good read. I just read a little about pirates that I don’t have real comparaison though. I definitely recommend it for children or young adults who love adventures ! The two things that I was not crazy about were : Caroline is easily influencable at the beginning. And the second thing : this is all going way too fast...
Elizabeth
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Swashbuckling fun

Not going to lie, this one had a slow start. The Backstory was certainly important later, but it took a while to plow into the adventures. This was a steampunk gem, and anyone who loves a good pirate tale will love this one! Phineas is my new book boyfriend!
The Captain
Ahoy there me mateys! I received this fantasy eARC from Goodreads Giveaways. Arrrrr! In return I will write an honest review. So here are me honest musings . . .

The gorgeous cover and the mention of pirates is what made me click this cover and enter the giveaway. And then I won! Unfortunately this book did not float me boat and it’s not just because the pirates were the bad guys. I only made it to 45%. This will have a couple of minor spoilers so be forewarned.

This book started out promising. It
Robin Goodfellow
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Caroline and the Gilded Gauntlet, by B.B. Morgan, is a fast-paced adventure about standing up for yourself, even if it means forsaking the world you once knew.

Caroline Eversole is the daughter of a wealthy merchant, who longs for freedom. One day, while visiting her friend Phineas, she encounters an old crone who screams that she will bring ruin. Shaken and disturbed, Caroline endeavors to move on with her life. However, before she knew it, she is thrust into a situation where she must save hers
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
(Disclaimer: I got a copy from the Author. Does not affect my review in anyway.)

Review: I like that this book kept me on my toes, it was always changing from where I thought it was going to head. The story wasn’t your stand cut and dry pirate book. The steampunk element added a nice touch, left the door open to other possibilities.

One of the main things I really liked about the book was the characters. You got to know them all very well, even the minion ones just based on their dialogue. Everyon
Maggies Daisy
A steampunk action adventure with the main heroine Caroline Eversole pitted against the evilest of Pirates whom she must defeat to be able to live with the one she loves. If you're a fan of Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Kira Knightley in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies then you're in for another great adventure between the pages of this story by author B.B. Morgan. With its tall ships, grungy pirates, mermaids, gossiping whores, a flying machine and horses made from metal we travel from a quie ...more
Robin
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
Generally, a pretty good story. Fast paced with a strong female heroine who saves the day. A good blend of believable character types and steampunk technology in a story that is fun to read. However, it could use a pass by a copy editor - numerous incorrect word usages disturbed the steady flow of the story for me. 3.5 stars.
Beatrice Morgan
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm excited for this book to finally hit the shelves - it's my favorite so far. It has everything that I would love in a story - romance, steampunk, adventure, and pirates. I'm over the moon to have gotten to the end of this book's phase; it's been an adventure in itself!

Felicia Allen
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book!
Sandra
Aug 27, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-own, giveaways
More like 3.5
I enjoyed the plot but felt the ending was too abrupt and had loose ends.
Jyl Guessregen
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Left me wanting to read more

Very well written. Characters were great and looking forward to reading more adventures of Caroline and Phineas Bruce and Roy.
Jan 27, 2021
Amanda
Necole Bartley
Pam Mooney

• The Ten Thousand Doors of January
  • The Questionable Behavior of Dahlia Moss (Dahlia Moss Mysteries, #3)
  • Tourist Hunter
  • Interference (Semiosis Duology, #2)
  • The Astonishing Mistakes of Dahlia Moss (Dahlia Moss Mysteries, #2)
  • Wait Till Helen Comes
  • The Saturday Night Ghost Club
  • The Girl Who Could Move Sh*t with Her Mind (The Frost Files, #1)
  • Forever, Interrupted
  • Tool of War (Ship Breaker, #3)
  • The Psychology of Time Travel
  • Ship of Destiny (Liveship Traders, #3)
  • Blackhearts (Blackhearts, #1)
  • Whisper of the Tide (Song of the Current, #2)
  • Chilling Effect (Chilling Effect, #1)
  • Moon Rising (Luna #3)
  • Catfishing on CatNet (CatNet #1)
  • The Girl with No Face (The Daoshi Chronicles, #2)
Beatrice B. Morgan lives in southern Illinois. She loves the country but hates bugs. When she’s not reading or writing, she’s playing a video game. Beatrice is a steadfast optimist, casual nerd, and caffeine addict. She often plays her music (a mix of classic rock and pop) too loud and drives too slow.

She also published under the pen name, B. B. Morgan.