Start by marking “Beckett (Drake Brothers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Beckett (Drake Brothers, #4)

Beckett (Drake Brothers #4)

3.98  ·  Rating details ·  42 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Beckett Drake is Mr. Responsible, but his life is different from his brothers—his eyes, his skin, and his father. His job is to put out fires, but the moment he lays eyes on Dallas, he knows that is a fire he never wants to extinguish.

Dallas takes pride in providing for her daughter and not letting a man help in any way.

Beckett will stop at nothing to protect these two, ev
Published November 17th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Beckett, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beckett

Jemima
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
FOR GOODREADS
beckett

Title: Beckett (Drake Brothers #4)
Author: Casey Peeler
Genre: Romance
Publication Date: November 17, 2017

ARC

I don't know what to say... I'm not in the majority here. I didn't like this book. It's a fast paced... Instant gratification kind of book. Nothing wrong with that, but I felt like the characters had no depth even with all the effort of them trying to be all broody or all "Miss independent" . I hate putting books into the DNF section and so, like always I powered through it. Which BY THE W
Janice Somers
This one deserved the 5 stars I rated it. This series has all been so good, but this is the last and best in my opinion. Beckett has always taken care and looked out for his younger brothers. He has a frozen heart in his chest and when he sees Dallas for the first time it starts to melt. Dallas and Lettie (her daughter) have moved here to be near her friend Dixie, and to have a new start in town. Dallas is a teacher and has her own home.
The fire alarm goes off and Beckett and the crew head out t
M M
Short and sweet. This whole series was great. Not a lot of steam, but it's still a great story.
Rebecca Austin
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: trsor
Beckett Drake is the oldest of the Drake Brothers and has always felt responsible for them, especially after the death of their parents. He is a fireman in town and is very dedicated to the town they grew up in, even if he and his brothers were known to be from the wrong side of the tracks. But Beckett stands out a little from the other brothers due to having a different father but being the oldest he remembers things that the others don't.

Dallas is a single mother to Lettie and is close friend
Tiffany Willams
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc

"She doesn't need a man like me. She needs someone that doesn't need saving."

Oh, Ms. Peeler, you saved the best for last, didn't you?!

Beckett is my favorite Drake brother!!!
He's a mystery, an enigma, but also someone you can't help falling for.

Dallas had no chance when it came to Beckett. She saw something in him that many don't because he hides it away.
All it took was her and her sweet, little girl, Lettie, to bring out the man he never knew he could be.

This was a story about the savior who nee
Lauren
3.5 Stars
This story is short, fast paced and sweet. This book is the fourth and final book in the drake brother’s series. I read this book in one sitting and wasn’t once bored. I really liked Beckett. My heart hurt slightly for him. I truly wanted him to get his happily ever after. I liked Dallas. She was a good person and her love for her daughter was clear to see. I liked Dallas and Beckett together and thought they were a cute couple.
I wish this story were slightly longer as I wanted to see
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Beckett is book four in the Drake Brothers series.  Each book has a different brother as the main character so they can be read as standalones.   I was excited to read Beckett.  He's the oldest Drake brother and has the weight of the world on his shoulders.   He's a fire fighter.  He's also a little broody and I couldn't wait to read his story.   He's matched up with Dallas.  Dallas is a single mom.  Dallas is hard working and a strong character.   Her daughter Lettie wants a dad but Dallas real ...more
Theresa
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
With fire comes rebirth...

Quick read.  Strong characters pushed to their breaking point.  But always remembering the good.  And now a bit about the story...

Beckett has had a lot of responsibility from such a young age.  When his father died his live took a turn for the worse, but the Drake's adopted him and his brothers and things got better, until they died too.  Now Beckett is just tired of all the responsibly.  Dallas has been raising Lettie on her own since her husband left. Now a fire has r
Tammi
Nov 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reading this was bittersweet, all the Drake Brothers have found their forever and that means the series is over. I have loved each of their stories but this one touched my the most.
Beckett and Dallas bonded over a sad tragedy. She lost it all and he felt he had nothing. Together they found everything!
Beckett shared his heartbreaking past while helping Dallas deal with her heartbreaking present it formed a bond that turned into love. Throw in Letting her adorable daughter and it was a heartwarmi
Mindy Mccray
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Beckett! Out of all the Drake brothers, Beckett is my favorite. I mean, who doesn't love a sexy fire fighter? 😘 It's sad to see this series be over, theres only four brothers and they all got a book, so I'm assuming it's over.

Beckett had a rough past, the father figure to his younger brothers.
Dallas just lost everything when tragic hit.

I can't wait to read more by this author!
Andrea Sliger
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beckett was worth the wait

I liked this book. It was the one I wanted to read first, but I finished the other first. Yay me. I found a great series of short quick books. I liked Beckett because he is a strong figure and Dallas is his perfect match. Great book.
Angela
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beckett is the oldest brother. He has worked to keep the boys all together since their parents died. He feels like a father figure. He finds his true love in Dallas. Lettie is a plus for him. He works to make sure he gets to keep them and take care of them forever.
Jaime Reynolds
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Best book of series for me. Beckett’s character showed a lot of emotion and learned some of the reasons he is how he is. He was by far my favorite character and I’m so happy he was finally able to release some of his demons and be happy.
Nikkita
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome story!

The final brother, Beckett is the oldest brother who has many weights on his shoulders that he keeps hidden from his brothers. With the help of Dallas and Lettie he is finally able to move forward and find his happily ever after.
Kimberly
Not enough

This story was not enough for me.. I wanted so much more Beckett. I wanted more of this series, the books were not long enough. They have so much potential, just not long enough
Amber Britten
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Aww Beckett and Dallas are so perfect for one another and little Lettie only wants a new daddy that will love her. I’m in love with all the Drake brothers!! Hope there is more to there stories.
Laura Danielle Sawyer
Addicting

The way that the author writes is addicting and I love reading het books. I love how her love stories make me feel.
Katrina Lampkin
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the 4th book on one of the Drake brothers. It seems that there could have been a little more to this story. It is of course a quick read. "A Drake gets what he wants."
LaGina
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Guess the author saved the best brother for last and I was so happy that he got his story and his woman in the end.
Lauren
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hmm

Beckett is the head of the family and he falls hard for Dallas and her little girl Lettie!!! Another sweet read by the fabulous Casey!!!
Angela
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
We are in the final book in the Drake Brother series, but again Peelers has fallen short of wowing us with a good thought out story. With this being the last, and what seemed to be the most intriguing Drake Brother, I was interested in reading Beckett's story however like most of the series it falls short of all my expectations.

Beckett Drake is the oldest Drake and has always felt responsible for them, especially after the death of their parents. Dallas is a single mother to Lettie, but when Be
Jenell Shull
Dec 28, 2017
Missy's Book World
Feb 05, 2018
Casey Peeler
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kayla  Hawkins
Feb 06, 2018
gary c lehn
rated it it was ok
Nov 19, 2017
Casey Peeler grew up and still lives in North Carolina with her husband and daughter. Her first passion is teaching students with special needs. Over the years, she found her way to relax was in a good book.

After reading Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neal Hurston her senior year of high school and multiple Nicholas Sparks’ novels, she found a hidden love and appreciation for reading.

When Ca
More about Casey Peeler

Drake Brothers (4 books)
  • Everett (Drake Brother #1)
  • Jeremiah (Drake Brothers #2)
  • Colby (Drake Brothers #3)