Start by marking “Colby (Drake Brothers #3)” as Want to Read:
Colby (Drake Brothers #3)

Colby (Drake Brothers #3)

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  45 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Colby Drake is Mr. Fix It and likes to take things into his own hands. Working in Aunt Tootie's shop, Dixie is always taking matters into her own hands, and Colby is determined to solve all her problems regardless of whether she wants the help or not. But she's no damsel in distress looking to be saved.
Kindle Edition
Published October 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Colby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Colby

Brandy Roberts
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another enjoyable read by Casey Peeler , the Drake series just keeps getting better and better . With heroes and heroines that are likable story line that keeps you hooked till the end you do not want to miss out on this series definite must reads .
M M
Short, but I got to say that I loved it. This series isn't very steamy and it isn't too detailed, but I still think they are a pretty great read.
Tiffany Willams
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing

"Let's see how loud you can be."
"Dixie, I don't think you want to do this."
"Why's that? The big tiger scared of what might happen?"
"It's not me I'm worried about."
"I'm a big girl, I can handle it."

Man, oh man!!
How I love an independent woman who doesn't take crap from anyone...especially a Drake!

Dixie knows what she wants in life, but she's stuck in a rut.
Enter Colby Drake.
He has the means to help her, but she wants to do everything on her own.

Too bad for her that Drake men take care of what's t
Rebecca Austin
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: trsor
Colby Drake works at the hardware store and has a "thing" for Dixie. But Dixie is a single and determined woman who is not looking for a hand out, especially from one of the Drake Brothers.

Can Colby convince Dixie to take what he is offering her?

This was another fun book involving the Drake Brothers. I really liked Colby and loved what he wanted to do for Dixie! Colby worked hard and really thought about what he wanted to do for Dixie and how he could make it work for her.

Dixie was hesitant in t
Lauren
Nov 23, 2017 rated it really liked it

This book is book three in the drake brother’s series. Like the previous stories, this book is short, fast paced and sweet. The hero is stubborn and the heroine is feisty. I liked Colby. I liked that he went out of his way to help Dixie achieve her dream. I liked Dixie. I liked the feistiness. I will admit that I wanted to shout at Dixie to stop being so stubborn. I wanted her to give in to her attraction to Colby and give him a chance. I liked Colby and Dixie together. I could see some chemistr
Theresa
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Flipping hearts...

Quick story of taking chances to get your dream.  Strong characters, lots of beer, and hard work win out.  And now a bit about the story...

Dixie moved to Ridge shortly after Stella did.  She's been working at the old beauty shop in town but things keep breaking.  Colby owns the hardware store and he keeps trying to break her walls down.  Can he flip her heart with an awesome reno?

Favorite passage: “Sweetheart, that’s all I know is fast. When I see what I want, I take it and nev
Janice Somers
I really enjoyed reading this quick read of the Drake brothers series. Colby is the #3 brother to fall in love. He works in the local hardware story and his dress code is 'preppy" and he is a proclaimed bachelor until, he sees the red-headed, Dixie.
Dixie dreams of owning her own salon. She's independent and doesn't take crap from anybody, let alone a Drake.
When these two come together look out for the down and dirty to rock their worlds..
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Colby is book three in the Drake Brothers series.  Each book has a different brother as the main character so they can be read as standalones.      I loved Colby.    He's a sweet and caring guy.  He takes it into his own hand to help Dixie.   Dixie likes to do things by herself.   She's sassy and sweet.  I kind of expected her to get a little more fiery when Colby tries to help her.   These two are great together.    It's a short quick read and I loved that it could be read during lunch break.
Sara
Oct 26, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!

Self-proclaimed bachelor, Colby, meets fiery Dixie and sparks fly. He wants to save her and she doesn't need saving. There's a lot of push and pull leading to a very sweet, very sexy moment when Dixie finally gives in! I enjoyed this one, a lot. Colby is not my favorite of the Drake brothers, but he was still lovable. Dixie made this story, for sure. Lots of fun to read, Colby is a hit with me.
Mayas
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved Dixie independent attitude and how she gave Colby the “Drake” treatment. Clean cut Colby wanted the tough girl with a mouth to rival his and his brothers and he got that and more. I am truly enjoying the way every woman in this series are career driven and taking no mess from the notorious bad boys. I just loved Dixie... Colby swept in and stole her heart plus made all her dreams come true.
Katrina Lampkin
Nov 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Its a quick read and the Drake brothers, well, if they want something they go for it. Another story that can be read on its own but having read the previous 2 stories the quick drop of updates are delightful if you're one who is curious about what happens after a concluded story.
LaGina
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm am loving that these brothers are from my neighbor state of North Carolina and that they are such sweet love stories. Its so nice to have a story you can read that doesn't have a lot of sex and has a real story line.
Kimberly
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
short but sweet

These Drake brothers fall and they fall super fast. A super quick novella that will spin your head with how fast it moves. Could use more plump, but it was a cute story
Jaime Reynolds
I am liking this short series. However, I was not as into Colby and Dixie’s story as I was the others. While it had the instantaneous love attraction, I felt as though this one was rushed and it seemed to end more abruptly. I look forward to Beckett’s story.
Tammi
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another sweet installment in the Drake Brothers series.
This one was cute and fun. Dixie was hard headed and determined to do it all on her own. Along comes Colby to show her how fun accepting some help can be.
Can't wait for Beckett's story!
Angela
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Colby is the preppy Drake brother. He works at the local hardware store and is a self proclaimed bachelor. In walks Dixie, with her fiery red hair, and take his breath away. He feels the attraction and wants to help her strike out on her own. Dixie is incredibly resistant but eventually falls!
Mindy Mccray
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first title I have read by Casey Peeler so I wasn't sure what to expect. What I got was an amazing short read with one feisty leading lady! I can't wait to read the rest of the Drake Brothers!
Amber Britten
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Awww I loved Colby and Dixie!!! I hope the Drake boys get more books to there series’s. Can’t wait to start the next one ☺
Andrea Sliger
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this series

I have loved this series. I can't wait until I get to Beckett's story. I liked Colby and Dixie. They are a great couple.
Marika
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dixie and Colby cracked me up..they are both stubborn.
Colby was so sweet..I did sigh btw
I love the Drake brothers and the women certaily don't disappoint either.
Julie
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short, sweet, fast passed fun read. Oh, to be caught by a Drake brother, um um um. Better buckle up for a wild ride.
Laura Danielle Sawyer
Amazing

No matter how a love story start rhe country on based in North Carolina are my favorite. She is an amazing author and my favorite.
Angela
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the third installment in the Drake Brother series, and Peeler keeps getting better as we move forward. What originally started out as a story that really had no depth has now evolved into the hot steamy novella that Peeler seemed to be aiming for to being with.

Colby Drake works at the local hardware store and just like his brothers before he has set his eyes on Dixie the new hairstylist in town and will stop at nothing until he makes her his. Dixie is a single and determined woman who k
Skye Ashley
Jade
Nov 02, 2017
Jenell Shull
Dec 28, 2017
Casey Peeler grew up and still lives in North Carolina with her husband and daughter. Her first passion is teaching students with special needs. Over the years, she found her way to relax was in a good book.

After reading Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neal Hurston her senior year of high school and multiple Nicholas Sparks’ novels, she found a hidden love and appreciation for reading.

When Ca
More about Casey Peeler

Drake Brothers (4 books)
  • Everett (Drake Brother #1)
  • Jeremiah (Drake Brothers #2)
  • Beckett (Drake Brothers, #4)