Start by marking “Jeremiah (Drake Brothers #2)” as Want to Read:
Jeremiah (Drake Brothers #2)

Jeremiah

(Drake Brothers #2)

Jeremiah Drake is good with his hands, and has taken on the responsibility of Mayes' Body Shop. However, when a badass beauty named Landry is put in charge of the shop, Jeremiah is caught off guard by her beauty, but more importantly how she is under the hood.
Published October 6th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Jeremiah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jeremiah

Brandy Roberts
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jeremiah is such a mildly hot short read with lovable characters , I've read a few stories by Casey Peeler that I found really enjoyable but I haven't read Everett witch is the first Drake brothers book in the series and I'm planning on reading . Once Jeremiah and Landry reunite they are at each others throats thanks to a Paw who orchestrated the whole thing . Landry has had a crush on the hero ever since she set eyes on him but she knew he didn't feel that same way when Landry comes back she en ...more
Rebecca Austin
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: trsor
Jeremiah Drake is the youngest of the notorious Drake Brothers and a mechanic who works for Mr. Mayes. He has always been led to believe that the shop will be his one day and works hard to prove himself.

Landry Mayes has come back to town to help her grandfather out when he ends up in the hospital. She believes that the shop will be hers one day and is ready to get it back in to prove herself. She is extremely attracted to Jeremiah but knows that he wants the shop for himself.

With Landy and Jerem
Lauren
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is book two in the Drake brother series. This story is short, fast paced and sweet. Some others may not describe the angst as sweet but I do. I liked the passion behind the banter. I liked the chemistry that sparked off of Jeremiah and Landry.
I liked Landry and Jeremiah together. I was shouting at my kindle for them to get together. I liked that they sparked off one another. Landry and Jeremiah are both strong and feisty characters. They both have tempers that bounce off one another.
Roanne Germaine
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
JEREMIAH is the second standalone novella under the Drake Brothers Series. Jeremiah is the youngest of the brothers, a badass mechanic who has been working very hard with hopes to run the shop of his mentor. But when the latter's granddaughter, Landry, returns to town, she not only stole his coveted position, she also stole his heart.

I enjoyed this fast-paced romance. Two gorgeously hot mechanics who were so perfect together that one person both Jeremiah and Landry look up to had to indirectly
Theresa
Nov 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Changes are coming...

Quick read.  Strong female lead in a difficult time.  Good ole bad boy Drake to the rescue! And now a bit about the story...

Jeremiah has been working for Mayes Autobody for a long time now.  But that all changes when grown up Landry comes walking in.  She used to be the little tomboy that ran around her granddad's shop.

Favorite passage: “Life is better because we do it together.”
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jeremiah is book two in the Drake Brothers series.  Each book has a different brother as the main character so they can be read as standalones.    It's a short quick read.  Jeremiah came off as a little cocky at first.  He and  Landry  are reunited after Landry returns to town.   These two are like water and vinegar at first.   I liked that Landry  didn't take any crap from Jeremiah.  I loved their story.
Angela
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jeremiah is a typical Drake. He’s a hard working mechanic. He’s been working at the shop since his parents died and he’s always felt he was being groomed to take over. Mr. Mayes, the shop owner, is sick and that’s when Landry comes back to town to take over running the shop. Jeremiah doesn’t want to work for her. Throw in a little sad and a lot of frustration and a great book is born!
Jaime Reynolds
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another enjoyable book!! I really like the Drake brothers series but keep wishing they were longer. It feels as if something is missing. I will continue to read on because I want to see how Colby fares. I am a sucker for true love stories and believe there is that one person for everyone. No matter how long it takes to get there.
Sara
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

A short, sweet romance with a hard-working, devoted hero and the sassy heroine he is at odds with. Jeremiah and Landry create a slow burn of rising sexual tension in this small town romance. There's a little bit of everything -- sweet, sexy, sad, angsty, funny and emotion.

Jeremiah is a great novella!
Ani Bari
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet, a whirl wind romance. Sometimes what you feel as children is the beginning of the love you will understand when you are older.

I want more of these stories, the slow burn, but at the same time I love how compact they are. They give you everything you need, providing a nice kick start to get you back in the groove.
Kimberly
Short but ok

I love a good short novella, this one was just ok. It needed a little more. The story was choppy and didn't give a lot, but the story concept was good. An ok read if your looking for something short
Marika
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jeremiah and Landry's story was a whole lot sweet, sad too, with a sassy woman who knows her worth and a man ready to do whatever it takes to get her.
I love these novellas..they are my guilty pleasure ;) what's better than a insta lust/ love, hot scenes and a very sweet HEA?!
Janice Somers
This is another great short story of love at first sight, but not. The not is, Landry has loved him since she was a tomboy and working with her Paw in his auto shop.
Jeremiah, has worked at the Mayes Auto Shop for ten years and wants to run the shop himself. When Mr Mayes goes to the hospital, he's placed in charge of running the shop. Which is what he's doing until a beautiful woman walks into the shop and goes straight to the office and close's the door.
When he goes to the office to find out w
Nikkita
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great short story!

This story about the 2nd (youngest) drake brother was amazing! Jeremiah is a bad boy by reputation, inside though he's as sweet as can be when it comes to Landry his soul mate!
Shannon
2.5*

This was a bit of a disappointment. Having read the first book in the series I knew what I was in for going into this book- quick, easy, light. Granted, the storyline was sweet and had potential, but the execution was too disjointed and just didn't work for me.

*Borrowed through KU.
Rebecca Arbaugh
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great short series

The Drake Brothers is turning out to be a great short series! I never had a doubt!

Jeremiah Drake goes toe to toe with the new owner of the body shop he has worked in and loved. He just didn’t think he’d fall for the new owner.
Tammi
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
How does a short little book pack in so much story and bring me to tears!!
Jeremiah is a hard#ss and watching him fall for Landry was fun.
When tragedy strikes they bond over sorrow but they were falling before that. Another sweet southern story with a bit of steam. I am loving this series!!
Stories in Review
Short and sweet. I loved this one. No drama. My type of story.
Amber Britten
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I am so in love with these boys and there girls!!! Can’t wait to read Colby’s .... on to the next book 😉
Katrina Lampkin
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
It was a great, quick read. The story moved quickly. For me it was sad, a bit of fire, and happy. If you've read about the first brother you can understand Jeremiah's heart.
Andrea Sliger
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book.

I liked this book. Jeremiah and Landry are a great couple. She is just awesome. They are great together. This is a great short story.
Mindy Mccray
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing read by Casey Peelers! I'm so inlove with the Drake Brothers! Can't wait for more!
Lauren
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hmm

Jeremiah and Landry are super cute and combative its great to see there interactions ... They are fun and crazy
LaGina
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I like that I can read this as a stand along if I wanted too but I am glad that I was able to read them in the order the author put out. A cute little love story that will give you the warm fuzzes.
Laura Danielle Sawyer
Breathtaking

I could not put down. I am amazed how the author can write something that is so heart warning and leavig you wanting more.
Angela
Oct 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Casey Peeler is back at it again with the next installment of the Drake Brothers series, Jeremiah. The story centers around 4 adopted brothers and how they all fall in love in their small country town. When they fall they all fall hard.

This book is based on Jeremiah, who has poured his blood sweat and tears into Mayes Body Shop since he could see over the hood hoping that when the time came he would take over and run it as his own. However, when the owner becomes ill instead of handing the reig
Stockfish

Sophie
Dec 07, 2017
Lauren Anne
Dec 15, 2017
Casey Peeler grew up and still lives in North Carolina with her husband and daughter. Her first passion is teaching students with special needs. Over the years, she found her way to relax was in a good book.

After reading Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neal Hurston her senior year of high school and multiple Nicholas Sparks’ novels, she found a hidden love and appreciation for reading.

When Ca

Drake Brothers (4 books)
  • Everett (Drake Brother #1)
  • Colby (Drake Brothers #3)
  • Beckett (Drake Brothers, #4)