Start by marking “Mister Tonight” as Want to Read:
Mister Tonight

Mister Tonight

From New York Times bestselling author Kendall Ryan comes a standalone romance about a swoony single dad and the new neighbor he falls for.

Last night was the most embarrassing night of my life.

I was that girl.

You know, the highly intoxicated chick celebrating her thirtieth birthday with her two best friends—who are happily married. And the more I drank, the more I wanted t
Published June 18th 2018 by Kendall Ryan Books

To ask other readers questions about Mister Tonight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mister Tonight

Start your review of Mister Tonight
Christy
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

photo IMG_1597_zpscrugir6s.png

Kendall Ryan brought us another fun, sexy, and entertaining read with Mister Tonight!
“I’m looking for a Mister Tonight, not Mister Forever.”

When Kate goes out to celebrate her thirtieth birthday with her best friends, she’s looking to pick up a guy for the night. When she meets Hunter, he fits the bill perfectly. He takes her back to his place, and things are going just as planned… until they get interrupted by Hunter’s four year old daughter. It’s awkward and Kate tak
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I swallowed, suddenly light-headed from how much I wanted him. The liquid courage I’d consumed earlier was in full effect. If he could make me feel like this fully clothed in a cab, I couldn’t help but wonder what he could do in the bedroom.

I’ve never really thought of myself as being a lover of romances with single fathers but this book has definitely made me a fan. Kendall Ryan has delivered another fun and incredibly steamy read! I was hoo
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
3.5 stars!

Review at Of Pens and Pages.

Hot single dad? Check. A fabulous woman who knows what she wants and gets it? Check. Fun and sexy interactions guaranteed to make your day? Check. Mister Tonight is a guaranteed summer read to keep you company.

Being homeless isn’t what gossip columnist Kate expects to be as she approaches her 30th birthday. It’s only temporary, and she found a new place to stay anyway, but it sucks just the same. That’s why she’s welcoming the big three-oh with another big O
Alex ♈
Jun 18, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: safe
Sabrina
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Really enjoyable sexy and sweet romance.

Mister Tonight starts out with a bang. Hot-guy across a bar who’s gorgeous and sweet meets curvy and beautiful woman, seeking a one night stand. The chemistry was palpable. The flirty banter is fun. But surprise, he’s a single dad and this one night hookup is interrupted I. The most embarrassing way. I loved it.

It’s a very quick and engaging read. I liked both MCs. There’s a cute kid. Plus the relationship growth was perfect. All in All a super fun read!
Zoe
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amusing, sexy and adorably romantic!

Mister Tonight is a passionate, engrossing tale that features the fun-loving, independent Kate and the handsome, reliable, single-father Hunter as they navigate a relationship that includes an embarrassing one-night stand, the perfect apartment, undeniable attraction, and a charming, precocious four-year-old.

The writing is humorous and crisp. The characters are alluring, clever, and lovable. And the plot is an irresistible blend of drama, emotion, witty dialog
Dali
With Mister Tonight Kendall Ryan adds another lighthearted and fun tale to her repertoire. It’s fast paced and easy to read going straight to the crux of the story.
“Not date. Just birthday sex. I’m looking for a Mister Tonight, not a Mister Forever.”

Celebrity gossip columnist Kate doesn’t want a relationship, she just wants to have fun on her birthday. She finds herself celebrating her thirtieth birthday and having a great time between the sheets with the sexiest man she’s ever met until hi
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

Mister Tonight embodies everything Kendall Ryan is good at: delivering swoon-worthy heroes, sassy heroines, and sweet and sexy romance.

To celebrate turning 30, Kate spends the night hanging out with her two best friends, sipping cocktails and finding Mister Tonight. Focusing on her career, leading a carefree lifestyle and being a commitment-phobe means Kate doesn't have time, or really any desire, to find Mister Forever.

When she meets Hunter, an alluring and handsome man dressed in an impeccable
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews

Mister Tonight by Kendall Ryan

GENRE: Contemporary Romance
NARRATION: Multiple POV
BOOK DETAILS: Standalone
AUDIO AVAILABLE? Yes

THE STORY:
The blurb paints a pretty clear picture of what the story is about, so as not to give away too many spoilers, I will keep it brief.

Kate starts out celebrating her 30th birthday with shots of tequila at a bar with her friends, and it ends with her running red faced out the bedroom door of the hot man she’d picked up from the bar.

Hunter is said hot man fr
Bookgasms Book Blog
Gahhh! Kendall Ryan just did it again. She delivered another delicious romance full of hot sexy times, a strong and sassy heroine and all the Single Daddy swoons. A perfect five-star winning combination!

When Kate meets Hunter she never would have expected that he would shake up her life. Always looking for Mister Tonight versus Mister Right, Kate's carefree and no-strings lifestyle comes into question when the connection she forms with Hunter and his adorable four year old daughter makes her ret
My Pink Fairytales
Fast paced
Nice and easy
No major drama
Commitment-phobe heroine
Single dad
Funny 4yo girl

It would be an absolute honor to have you as my guest on my blog too. Stop by anytime you want :)
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2018-reads, sonal
LOVED!!!

Full reviews can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... & https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARCs provided for voluntary honest reviews.* ~Kelly & Sonal
Melanie (mells_view)
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Single dad.
Woman turning thirty who isn’t interested in commitment.
One awkward first sexy time, leading to being neighbors. Yeah let the good times roll.

I enjoyed this read. It’s nothing new per say. It’s pretty low angst with a dash of silly, and a side of sweetness. It’s a good contemporary read. If you’re looking for a light and fun plot with some naughty bits, then this is it!
Michelle
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mister Tonight by Kendall Ryan was one scorching hot steamy read. This single dad romance is one sexy page-turner as Hunter and Kate’s instant connection was palpable from the start. With humor and one scorching romance that will leave you hot and bothered, this book will have blushing and smiling hard. So if you are looking for one fun summer heartwarming read, then this book is for you.
Anne's Corner Book Blog (AC)
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SOOO freaking CUTE!!! The blurb got me giggling the whole time. It’s Kate 30th birthday celebration and she was looking for Mister Tonight. Hunter - a tall, dark, handsome, business suit-wearing sexy man fit the bill. Kate got her wish - she was having the hottest birthday sex ever … until they were interrupted by Hunter’s little sleepy daughter. OMG! I can’t even 😊 Kate bolted out the door in two seconds flat thanking GOD that it was a one-night stand and she never had to face Hunter again, rig ...more
Elle's Book Blog
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: standalones, romance
Release Date: June 18, 2018
Genre: Single Dad Romance
Actual Rating: 3.75 stars

I enjoyed this book. It's sweet, sexy, and without all the drama - literally, there is no drama . However, the downside (for me anyway) was there was no substance. Everything was too neat and clean. Unrealistic? Yea, I would say so. The characters didn't have much growth, there wasn't any backstory into their lives, and secondary characters to add a bit to their stories were almost nonexistent.

Now, I don't want
Kim
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Cliche

The first few chapters were good, left you with a 'this is going to be interesting' feeling. After that, it fell flat into a predictable cliche.
There was no real connection between Hunter and Kate. They had sex, which was sterile, and some robotic time with his daughter.
There was nothing to make Kate's stance on relationships/kids complete 180, even remotely believable.
The kid made this a two star.
arabia
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Those who want a sugary, feel-good romance as a distraction from whatever might be bothering you
**DNF @ 25%**

I don't really know if I've read much Kendall Ryan -- if at all -- but if this is her writing style in a nutshell, then color me not interested. At first I was drawn in by the yummy cover art, and the blurb seemed pretty sexy, so I went ahead and pre-ordered. Unfortunately, what I got was probably the most formulaic romance novel I've read in a long time.

description

Everything is presented to you in the first chapter alone: How Kate just wants a fun hook-up because she don't want no drama, desp
Emma
Aug 06, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: abandoned
Dnf

I couldn't feel the chemistry or connect to the main characters maybe bc the writing wasn't engaging enough.
Kayla Brunson
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018, romance
“Once I met you and saw how my future could look, it all became so clear. I want more.”

Single father romance will always be one of my favorites so I was excited to read this book. It was super cute and had a ton of swoon-worthy moments with lots of steam between our main characters.

I really enjoyed Kate as the main character. She knew what she wanted in life and in the bedroom! She was a bit of a commitment-phobe and wasn’t ready to settle down. She was funny and I loved how caring she was.
Brandi
This is a feel-good romance.

As in, there's almost no drama or any crazy misunderstanding. There's attraction, craziness, a little bit of 'what are the odds?', and then a whole lot of sweet.

Mister Tonight is that romance you want to read if you aren't looking for anything over the top.

Get it now!

And as usual, SebYo and Andi Arndt nailed the narration.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Kendall Ryan is killer when it comes to writing. She's one of my absolute favorites in contemporary romance... always delivering sexy alphas, great heroines, and unforgettable journeys that touch you deep and never let go.

Mister Tonight was amazing and definitely one of my new favorites by her. With a twist or two to knock you off your feet at moments, Kendall stole my heart during this book and left me so happy, satisfied by the end.

She was only out celebrating her 30th and going home w
❤Sana❤
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, humorous, sweet
4 Forever stars!

“I couldn’t even commit to a cat or a signature lipstick color. What did I think I was doing fantasizing about getting involved with a guy who had a kid?

description

She was determined to enjoy her thirtieth birthday party and have her way with the handsome guy leaning against the bar but she wasn't ready for his surprise...

description

It was going to be the best sex of her life until a tiny voice interrupted the journey.

“What are you doing to my daddy?”

Mister Tonight is everything you would want to rea
Cristina
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok... the cover is super hot! But the story is super cute! Literaly... not what I expected. But still a good book.
Hunter was too perfect. Way too perfect. He didn’t have any flaws. And there was nothing wrong about the action. Usually when I get around 70%-80% of a book, I’m waiting for a bad thing to happen. But here, it wasn’t the case. The storyline was continuous and the events were casual. That’s why I can’t give this book more than 4 stars. Even tho I liked it.
Courtney
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mister Tonight is another perfect example of what Kendall excels at - writing really sweet and romantic stories.

This book starts off with Hunter and Kate meeting at a bar and having a one night fling - except things get interrupted mid-sexy time and thus ending anyone getting their happy ending.

As the blurb tells you, Kate ends up being Hunter's tenant. However, things don't just go right into them being hot and sexy immediately. Oh no, no, no. Kate was not lying when she said she was commitmen
Shayna
“I want to keep you forever.”

Let me tell you, the book cover is not the only HOT AF thing about MISTER TONIGHT by Kendall Ryan! Kate and Hunter are lighting the pages on fire with their chemistry, connection, and lust for one another. An instant HOT connection turns into a sleepover they will never forget and not for what why you’re thinking. They had a little visitor mid-sleepover that took the mood from scorching HOT to everything NOT! Can somebody say, AWKWARD?! Needless to say, the relat
Kahea
***4 Stars***

“What are you doing to my daddy?”

That had me cracking up and making grabby hands at Mister Tonight because if that was just the beginning of things, then I really needed to see how everything else would play out between Kate and Hunter and I have to say their story was all kinds of fun and smexy goodness from start to finish.

Kate and Hunter were a lot of fun. Kate is sassy, sweet, snarky and though has a few insecurities, when she’s in the zone she’s all kinds of confident and h
Rebecca
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kendall Ryan proves just how difficult it can be for a single father to get laid, and she does it by writing one hilarious and awkward cockblocking introductory scene that sets the tone for Hunter and Kate’s entire story. And while Kate definitely doesn’t make the best first impression on Hunter’s 4 year old daughter, Maddie, she, unknowingly, has many more opportunities to get in the good graces of this curious little girl because not only is Hunter Kate’s new landlord, but as any ‘good neighbo ...more
Happily Mary After
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mister Tonight is another drop-dead-sexy and heartwarming romantic comedy from Kendall Ryan. Hunter and Kate’s scorching-hot one-night stand turns awkward fast when his daughter walks in on them. Kate flees the scene, only to come face-to-face with the fan-yourself-worthy Hunter the next day when she discovers he’s her new landlord. They’re both dazed and confused over the unlikely turn of events, but both feel drawn to each other and neither can deny there is something powerful brewing between ...more

• The Naked Truth
  • Part-Time Lover (From Paris with Love #2)
  • Once Upon a Real Good Time (Heartbreakers, #1)
  • Love Online
  • Rebel Heart (Rush Duet, #2)
  • Once Upon a Sure Thing (Heartbreakers, #2)
  • Once Upon a Wild Fling (Heartbreakers, #3)
  • Hold You Close
  • Inappropriate
  • We Shouldn't
  • Playboy (Manwhore, #5)
  • Bishop (Arizona Vengeance, #1)
  • Rebel Heir (Rush Duet, #1)
  • Mogul (Manhattan, #2)
  • Four Day Fling
  • All Grown Up
  • Unbreak My Heart
  • Worth the Risk (Everyday Heroes, #3)
A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 3 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than three dozen times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA Tod ...more