Start by marking “Victor (A Vampire's Thirst, #1)” as Want to Read:
Victor (A Vampire's Thirst, #1)

Victor

(A Vampire's Thirst #1)

Librarian note: Older cover of B0777TQ2LW.

A Vampire’s Thirst: Dark, Dangerous, and Undeniable!

Victor Strong, ancient Vampire and hard-as-nails businessman, has enjoyed centuries in the human world by following one simple rule: Keep a steely control over your dark side. Then it comes, like a thief in the night, overtaking him mind, body, and soul… a strange, unexplainable ‘
Published November 28th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

Kat Valentine
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Vampires and dragons!!!! My very favorites!! A Vampires Thirst was awesome,I loved victor and kimbers love story. It was everything I love in a paranormal romance we had the bad guys who were werewolves,a elf and some bad vamps too! We had hot vampire body guards like flint and a fae named nellie who has been around for along time.And we had some hot sex too!! Vampires and dragons have some great chemistry. And a great storyline with interesting characters and the happily ever after! Can't wait ...more
Jan 27, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
No no no.

I don't get it this book felt like there was no story i went from point A to B effortlessly, there was no build up, no chemistry between characters and no real plot.

Also The female MC is meant to be a dragon shifter...All she ever does is cry... shes about as brave as a teapot.

So Victor is an old vamp... and one of the most powerful (although no idea what he can actually do other go places with vamp speed and jump from high buildings.)

One day while really hungry he smells something in t
Judy Lewis
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! A FABULOUS BEGINNING TO A NEW MUST READ VAMPIRE ROMANCE COLLECTION!!!
Title: Victor
Series: A Vampire's Thirst
Designation: Book One of Series, Standalone, Novella (197 pages-I don't consider anything under 200 pages to be full-length), NO CLiffhanger, HEA
Reading Platform: Kindle Edition
My Rating: Five Sexy Love At First Bite Stars*****
Wow!!! What a tasty treat for lovers of vampire romance and another perfect example of why I love, love, love A.K. Michaels! Have you ever heard the expressio
Cynthia
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say this book will cause you to loose sleep so be warned if your starting it before bed.

It is jam packed full of hot sexy scenes. A few twists you don't see.. and what happens to the necklace the troll had that was in his pocket.. well I have to be honest that was on my mind as I read the story. Now, I am not telling ya but you need to read the story.

Nellie the housekeeper is a huge hit with me. Love her no nonsense way of thinking. Victor is hot hot .. and amazing as a round full m
Samantha Shaffer
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 18-romance, kindle
First off these books are all stand alone, but they are all pieces of the series Thirst. Victor is a super strong vampire he prides himself on his self-control to not feed on humans. He also owns a ton of business where no one knows of his true nature, but his close hired help who are also supernatural except his PA. Then he smelled the most amazing scent and risk losing all his control and outing himself to the human world. The scent belongs to his blood mate Kimber, I don't want to give too mu ...more
Mirjam
May 27, 2018 rated it liked it

Victor Strong, one of the most powerful Vampires in existence, is having a break down. He lost all control over his bloodlust and his sexual demands. But then something strange and magical assaulted his senses. A whisper of a scent wafting inside his nostrils . . . honey and wildflowers. It was tantalizing, mesmerizing and absolutely his.

Kimber is on the run from Fuckers wanted her Dragon magic. So many seemed to want her for her miniscule amount of Dragon magic.

Both, Vicor & Kimber, are hav
SMJC
Jan 27, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I blame some of the missing stars on me

I read an incredible Vampire book by another author before picking this one up, so the shortcomings were probably more notable. I skipped a lot, because I got bored, it's as simple as that. There was no witty dialogue, no engaging plot line. Victor was a very odd character, incredibly rude and almost mean to his best friend, yet almost too soft with Kimber. I know of other authors who can pull off a super tough Alpha male, and still make him soft in an Alph
Mandy Parmenter
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Victor Strong is an ancient Vampire, a successful businessman, and fully in control of his life and himself. All of a sudden he gets a strange thirst for blood and a drive that threatens to push him into insanity. Then he suddenly catches the sweetest of aromas that he just has to follow until he finds the owner. He is then told this person must be something very rare – a blood-mate and he enters a race against time to find her before the darkness becomes too much and he loses control completely ...more
Ana
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love it, the Vamps are the good guys, yeaaaaa!

Very old, maybe the oldest Vampire Victor Strong prided himself in his self control.....Being as old as he is he could rain destruction on all and that is what he feels like doing all of a sudden, his thirst for human blood is unquenchable and his lust is off the charts, he hasn't drunk off a human in ages and now it's all he can think of. Now he is told that it is the Thirst, he thought that was but a myth!! Victor never imagined that in his very
K.M. Lowe
Good!

I've come to look forward to reading AK Michaels new books, because we always know what to expect, and we're never disappointed.
Victor is book 1 in the Vampires Thirst series. It is a good start, and I do look forward to reading the other authors work. It is always nice to see how different authors perceive a certain subject, and in this case its a vampires thirst.
I like victor! I like what he stands for. I like his attention to detail. His love he shows towards kimber....his bloodmate. H
Nikki Brooks
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oooooh I have a new vamp-crush!!!!

Victor is Strong by name and character! He may be an ancient vampire but he still wants a companion..the recent feeds from donors have done nothing to sate his appetite. When the most delectable aroma reaches him when he is asked for help by his doorman/friend, his thirst rises.

His faithful friend is worried about Victors unravelling control on his darker side. But when Victors damsel in distress is also a reminder of a friend from the past, he soon understands
Julie Rainforth
Read me!!!

This promises to be a great series.
I'm already a big fab of Ava's books so I knew this would be good. She's taken me on a bumpy ride. We've met vampires before but not one struck by the 'thirst'. It does strange and dangerous things to them.
Dragons! I love dragons. Kimber is a character you feel protective of straight away.
When the two finally meet up, the sparks begin.
There is a threat to their happiness and so Victor has to take measures to protect them.
Things don't always go to p
Karen Komarinski
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It’s a Paranormal Romance lovers Dream! Victor is a very Handsome & old powerful Vampire. He is a very shrewd but respected businessman who lives a somewhat private life. In a matter of a day this all changes & if he cannot control his thirst and figure out what is cause his sudden lack of control he could loose everything; even his life. Then Kimber appears into his life and seems to be key to calm Victors thirst according to his long time housekeeper who informs Victor he needs to find ...more
Diana Page
Nov 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Thirst is the perfect name for what takes iver Victir after millennia of not taking blood directly from tge source !! But all of the sudden, the man/vampire kniwn for having the ce in his veins and absolute control, finds himself slipping, not just his temper, but his ability to think clearly and take only blood from a cup. When he smells the most delicious smell in centuries and comes across a woman in distress, it all becomes clear, his thirst has a name and it believes ngs to his blood mate ! ...more
Sue
Nov 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this story brings some serious heat
Victor never drinks human blood but when he finds himself craving it he starts to wonder what’s going on with him. then he picks up an alluring scent that he is compelled to find the owner to.
Victor’s angst and struggle to keep a grip on his urge for blood as the Thirst takes hold is one he’s losing, the intensity of these emotions is palpable, throw in a liberal amount of all consuming passion and this is a book you’ll not want to put down.
A great first b
Suzie
Dec 03, 2017 rated it really liked it

This is Book 1 in the series and as usual AK Michaels didn’t disappoint the readers.

Victor is an ancient vampire who develops a thirst for blood due to the need to find his blood mate. Kimber is trying to avoid those who are out to get her. Wha will happen when their two world come together? With plenty going on to keep you hooked, you won’t want to put this book down.
Deb B
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
first book in a new series and though i liked it, there were quite a few things that didn't hold together well for me. I didn't particularly like either of the main characters and there wasn't a lot of action. Very fast paced and quick to read and some of the writing didn't flow really well. overall though, not a bad read at all
Mercedes
Dec 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good start to the New Vampire Thirst series.
Love Victor ,who is confused his dark side is coming out and he doesnt know why.
Along comes a scent that he needs to follow and the drama begins.
Great story between a vampire and dragon.
Looking forward to the next.
Voluntarily reviewed.
Tabi Ann
OMG!! Excellent

I was wondering what this was going to be about and when I realized it was going to be like A Wolf's Hunger but with Vampires I got excited. I just couldn't wait to sink my teeth into the first book.

I was not let down at all, immediately fell in love with the book and the new characters. I could just picture scene in my mind as if I was standing in the area.

Until Next Time.... Tabi
Lorraine Caruana
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am happy, happy, happy. I have just met the coolest, hottest vampire ever. Mr.Strong, strong of name, strong of body and most of all strong of conviction. I just lived this book. A.K.Michaels always knows how to fire up my imagination. The story was also nothing to scoff about. Victor and Kimber go together like warm baths and fluffy afterwear. Yes they give me that fuzzy feeling. Looking forward to our next fang story.
Chrysa Nez
Mar 23, 2019 rated it did not like it
I think I could have enjoyed this a little more, if it didn't feel like everything was in fast forward mode. It seems like the story developed in a hurry and with an urgency that, although explained, didn't show much in ways of plot or character development.
Leann
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW great read!!! A.K. Michaels does it again with a book that has everything. Can't wait for the next one.
Rebecca Stigers
Dragon's and Vampire's Oh My

I absolutely LOVED this story! Want to give it 8 star's! Victor is AWESOME and Kimber is so right for him. This story is a true love story...love Flint...it's a wonder Victor didn't drive him crazy! And all my love for Nellie...she's one bad a** lady...this is a MUST read just like all of A K Michaels books!
Cheryl
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
An interesting book which I did enjoy! Kimber is a whiney weak character and lacked depth. Victor was the strong protective mate. The story was good but I wished it had more depth to it.
Kelly Cooper
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!! What a fab start to the Vampire's Thirst series. It had romance, suspense and action and I couldn't put it down, so if that's what you want from your books then this is definitely for you. I can't wait for the next one in the series!!
Ann-marie Morency
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A truly amazing and intriguing book, if you love romance, suspense and action this book is for you.
I received this book for a honest review!
Tammy
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book very much!! It was interesting from beginning to end, the story was exciting and at times even sweet. I didn't want it to end so much I already preordered the next book!! I definitely recommend this book, especially if you love stories about hot brooding vampires!! Enjoy!!
Ada
Dec 22, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: vamps
Victor could have been much better if only the length of this book was taken into consideration while writing it. I mean you go into this book with a vague idea of supernatural beings and you will come out with the same vagueness since there are a shit ton of characters for the short length of the story so none of them get any good amount of details.
The Central Park setting was not working for me, it doesn't add up to the aesthetics of a vamp story. It looks ridiculous, the whole chase in the f
Michelle
Jan 19, 2018 rated it liked it
More aligned with 3 1/2 stars.

I had won Victor during the holidays in a FB giveaway and was excited that the author had also signed it. I love to read! Victor was very fast-paced, but I found the character build-up to be missing key elements throughout for everyone due to this. All the energy went into ensuring the plot was there and not those that were in the plot. Not to say nothing was said of the characters; I could easily see Kimber in my eyes as I was reading but that was truly the only on
T.M. Payne
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book Reviewed: A Vampire's Thirst- Victor
Author: A K Michaels
Publication Date: 11/28/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
First in a New series and Oh wow what a story.
Where to begin so I don't give too much away.

Victor is an ancient and very rich vampire. He never loses control so one night when he does he is thrown for a loop.
He has no clue what is going on other than it's pulling him to some beautiful dark haired beauty.

Victors housekeeper a Fae finally sets
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Grey (A Vampire's Thirst, #2)
  • Adrian (A Vampire's Thirst, #4)
  • Remi (A Vampire's Thirst, #3)
  • Nikolai (A Vampire's Thirst, #7)
  • Alaric (A Vampire's Thirst, #5)
  • Fae
  • The Wedding Rescue, Book 3 (The Wedding Rescue, #3)
  • Taken By The Huntsman
  • Savior (Keepers of Hell, #1)
  • Untamed Hearts (Highland Hearts, #2.5)
  • Chieftain By Command (Chieftain, #2)
  • Dark Temptation (Dark Saints MC Book 2)
  • Claiming Jade
  • Prime Target (Target #1)
  • Kenan's Mate (Kleaxian Warriors, #1)
  • Deadly Deception (Southern California Violent Crimes Taskforce, #2)
  • Priceless: House of Ebarron: A Masters of Seduction Novella
  • Ruthless (Nomad Outlaws Trilogy, #1)
New York Times Bestselling Author, A K Michaels lives in Scotland, spending her time with family, pets and writing.

She writes Paranormal Romance With A Bite, and has a number of series out so far, over thirty books to whet your appetite. Ava took up writing later in life and is always thinking of the next story to indulge herself in.

She loves reading, chocolate, Rose wine and Luna who is a Germa

A Vampire's Thirst (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Grey (A Vampire's Thirst, #2)
  • Remi (A Vampire's Thirst, #3)
  • Adrian (A Vampire's Thirst, #4)
  • Alaric (A Vampire's Thirst, #5)
  • Flint (A Vampire's Thirst, #6)
  • Nikolai (A Vampire's Thirst, #7)
  • Hunter (A Vampire's Thirst, #8)
  • Quinn (A Vampire's Thirst, #9)
  • Gunner (A Vampire's Thirst, #10)
  • Ivan (A Vampire's Thirst, #11)
“Every second that she was troubled was like a knife slicing at his insides, the pain lancing painfully like a wound that refused to heal. He’d never felt anything like it before and he hoped to never again. Hell, he dreaded to think what would happen if they ever had a full-on fight . . . the agony would be unbearable.” 0 likes
“What the hell have I said or done? Everything was fine and suddenly you’re acting cold and sullen. You’ve barely spoken and won’t look at me. My insides are churning and my heart feels as if it’s being ripped from my fucking chest. I’m not allowing this to go on, baby. We’re not leaving this room until you talk to me.” 0 likes