Start by marking “Fighting for Honor (Corps Security Kindle Worlds)” as Want to Read:
Fighting for Honor (Corps Security Kindle Worlds)

Fighting for Honor

(Fighting #6.5)

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  944 Ratings  ·  145 Reviews
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author JB Salsbury brings her Fighting series to Harper Sloan’s Hope Town in this Kindle Worlds exclusive, Fighting for Honor.

UFL fighter Caleb hasn’t been to Hope Town since he was eighteen. His next big fight takes place in Atlanta and the serene lakefront home from his childhood is the perfect place to train without distractions.
Published September 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Fighting for Honor, please sign up.
J.B. Salsbury It won't be available to purchase on Amazon until release day, September 26th. No pre-order for this bad boy. ;)

Maddie
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cover-love, hot
This was one delicious Sunday read🌟🌟🌟🌟

love this author will recommend if you like alpha male reads

I do not have time for review as it is Sunday and I have too work tomorrow, and I have an hour to read another book.

Have a great Monday everyone *hugs*

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Omg I freaking loved it.It was sweet ,hot and emotional in some way.I loved Caleb, he was a swooning worthy hero. Review to come *sigh*

Betul
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

I am a huge fan of JB Salsbury's Fighting series and I really enjoyed Harper Sloan's Corps Security series. So it was a no-brainer for me to pick this book up. Normally, I find novellas to be on the short side and find it difficult to fully connect to the characters. However, that was not the case with Fighting for Honor. I was surprised with how much of a complete story the author was able to tell with this book. There was no rushing and nothing
✿kawehi.reviews
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
description

Fans of Harper Sloan's Corps Security & Hope Town series and JB Salsbury's Fighting series are in for a treat in this delectable three-way merger!! I swear, I would have never expected some of my most favorite book series to be combined into one but JB Salsbry did it.

We see Axel Reid, we see Blake and Jonah, Cohen, Izzy and more!! Awww, how I loved this!!

Fighting for Honor was a very cute read. It centers around new characters, Caleb and Honor. Caleb, is an up and coming UFL fighter returnin
Tpagirl
Fighting for Honor was written by JB Salsbury, who is fast becoming one of my favorite authors.

Fighting for Honor was a cross over for Salisbury’s Fighting series and Harper Sloan’s Corps Security series.

Caleb “The Destroyer” Dean was a popular MMA fighter. As a child, his favorite vacations were spent in Hope Town, Ga and he decided that would be a great place to hide out and train for his next big fight.

Honor Cartwright was born and raised in Hope Town but she was an outsider since she was poo
Jemima
Sep 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
for reviews

fighting for honor
J.B. Salsbury- Fighting for honor
Release date:  September 26, 2017

ARC
I had previously read both the 'fighting series' by J.B. Salsbury and the 'Corps security series' by Harper Sloan. So, I was super excited when I found out that Fighting for Honor was a book based from both of these 'world'.
What surprised me most was how complete the story felt even though this book was just a novella. You don't feel skimped out on or rushed, though the book is short, you grow along with the characters and th
Piper Reagan
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fighting for Honor combined two of my favorite worlds. JB Salsbury's Fighting crew, and Harper Sloans Corps Security.

Caleb Dean show's up in quiet little Hope Town to stay at the summer house he visited as a child. Needing a place to focus on his training while preparing for his next big fight. The temperature is hot and the training is even hotter.

Honor Cartwright, the awkward sweetheart from his past nearly knocks him on his ass when she shows up at his place. No longer the teenager who caugh
Victoria
Oct 01, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fighters
3.5+ RATING- An enjoyable read, sweet and fluffy with a side of sexy.
Michaelene
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Grab your fainting couch and have some smelling salts on hand because Caleb is Grade-A Swoon-Worthy Material!

I loved this book. Fighting for Honor by J.B. Salsbury is a Kindle World book that meshes her Fighting series with Harper Sloan’s Hope Town. The combination charmed me to my toes.

Caleb used to vacation in Hope Town, and he returns as a sexy-as-sin UFL fighter training for the fight of his life. That’s when the girl he remembers as “Bug” shakes up his world. The woman is all grown up now.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
Fighting for Honor was sheer perfection. Seriously. Sit down for a minute and I'll tell you why.

1. Kickass characters: Caleb and Honor are fabulous. Caleb in working and fighting his way to the top of the UFL chain. Reliving a bit of his youth by training in Hope Town. He's smart, sweet, sexy, protective and loving. Honor has struggled her whole life to fit in. But somehow she fits just perfectly with Caleb. She strong, smart, beautiful and honorable.

2. Kickass storyline. Caleb returning to the
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description
UFL fighters in Hope Town with the Corps Security crew...what?! What did we do to deserve this amazing mash up?! I have no clue but I loved every word.
We finally get to the chance to get inside Caleb's head. He's always intrigued me and I was super excited to learn we'd be getting his story. He was so much more than I ever thought he would be. Incredibly sweet, protective, charismatic; I completely fell for him, hard. The way he was with Honor had me swooning.
I absolutely loved Honor. People in
Chris
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
JB Salsbury did a great job in Fighting for Honor of incorporating some of the characters from her Fighting series, introducing us to new ones (Caleb and Honor) and integrating many of Hope Towns beloved ones. This turns into a sweet romance when Caleb returns to his families summer vacation home to find Honor, the girl he never forgot about. Both Caleb's friends and the friendly people from the Corps Security family show Honor what it is like to have people who love and care about you.
Hms
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
A wonderful short and sweet story of a beauty held under the thumb of the town bully until her white knight comes to town to train for his fight.

I absolutely loved the incorporation of Harper Sloan's Corps Security men into this.
Heather andrews
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Caleb enjoys the little things, “no, don’t feel bad. I think watching you eat will bring me more pleasure than eating it myself.” I loved the warm fuzzies Caleb got from Honor, “what if . . . I like cookin’ for you?” D***it to death, this woman and her sweet effing heart." I loved this book, Caleb was such a protective, alpha man.
Romance Ever After Book Blog
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
How the hell did this author drum up all the emotion of a full length novel in half the pages?? I have no fucking clue but I love it.
For all you Harper Sloan/Corps Security readers out there, on behalf of the fun cage ladies and head of the JB Salsbury welcoming committee, I would formally like to thank you for letting “our boys” invade Hope Town. You have a lovely town and a top-of-the-line security detail! Sloan readers who have never visited our little Las Vegas fighting community and after r
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I'm slightly obsessed with Harper Sloan's world's, from Corps Security to Hope Town. I've been a fan of hers since her beginning and boy does she write with so much heart so when Harper announced her kindle world... I was ecstatic and then that author list was dropped and boom! My heart burst with so much happiness... I knew I had to devour all the words.

Now we are back in her world with our favorites and brand new characters. I knew it would be good...I knew it would be special..I just
G. Small
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read this book, and my comments here are my honest opinion.

This is a single serve book! Meaning you read it in one sitting.  I thoroughly enjoy the Corps Security/Hope Town/Fighting Series trinity love triangle!   JB’s amazing work incorporating characters from the other books were seamlessly intertwined.   JB’s ability to draw you into her story and keep you mesmerized so you forget the world around you is mind-blowing.  The perfect blend.

After all these years, Caleb returns to pl
Book Maniac Forever
I’ve been a fan of the Fighting Series by J.B. Salsbury and the Hope Town Series by Harper Sloan since their beginning, so I was absolutely delighted when this project of Corps Security in Hope Town was announced. It promised a story packed with alpha men and a high dose of testosterone and that’s what I got!

Caleb Dean was introduced in the previous books of the Fighting Series and I enjoyed what I saw of him then. In Fighting for Honor I could finally see him at his full potential and I liked h
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Fans of the Corps Security and Hope Town series by Harper Sloan will just love this spin off twist. Hope Town, Georgia holds meaning for a lot of different people. What happens when those folks cross paths with all our favorite alpha males and the even stronger women supporting them? Readers get a real treat! These could be read as stand alone novellas in their own right. But what a lovely tribute to the Hope Town gang to have these authors not only introduce us to new characters, but to have th ...more
Gwen Shafer
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved JB Salsbury. This I have to say was probably a favorite of mine. This one is about a fighter who use to spend summers in Hope Town. He meant and had feelings for a girl that lived there but once he started going to college he never went back. He finally decides to go back to train for his big fight that he has coming up in three weeks. Come to find out the girl that he had feelings for lives across the street and is being paid to make his meals. Neither one of them are the sam ...more
Kali McQuillen
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-arc, 2017-read
Well holy crap Caleb where have you been hiding? He's a strong alpha mma fighter that will make you sigh and swoon. He remembers Bug from his teenage years and he definitely wants more now that he's all grown up.

Honor hasn't had a great life but she always had the love of her grandpa. She really isn't close to anyone but that's how it's always been. She remembers one boy that stuck up for her way back when but that's about it. No one has really had her back since then.

Caleb comes back to train f
Sarah Dale
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
I haven't read anything from J.B Salsbury before so this was a brilliant chance to be introduced to her work and I can honestly say that if this is her style of writing she has a new fan and I am going to be checking out her other books, especially the Fighting series.

I was completely gripped from start to finish with this book, having loved the Corps Security and Hope Town series it was lovely seeing familiar friendly faces again along with some hot sexy new ones!

Even though this was a Novella
Konny
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fighting foe Honor by JB Salsbury is part of Harper Sloans Corps Security Kindle Worlds.
Caleb Dean is back in Hope Town. As teen he spend here his vacations. Now hes a UFL MMA fighter with an upcoming biggest fight in his career.
Honor Cartwright is now all grown up too, but shes still the towns weird woman. She works hard to make ends meet, but cruel people and circumstances make her life difficult.
She works for Caleb and hes smitten with her. Hes so sweet and caring.
I really, really loved this
Tammy Cole
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fan of this series and this novella was so good! I loved how much of a story we get, it doesn't feel to short. Caleb and Honor are perfect for each other. I loved how neither of them played games. They were honest with each other. This was a perfect addition to the series.
Kadijah Brisco
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
Swoony perfection! Full review to come on release day!
Love N. Books
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pet’s $0.02

Come on Caleb….you never questioned that her name was Bug?

If you’re a fan of both J.B. Salsbury and Harper Sloan, you are in for a treat.

Even if this had just been the story of Caleb I would have been all in. He’s another one of those characters who’s always there on the periphery, but that we don’t know that much about. And I can say with absolute certainty, I wanted to know more!

What I didn’t expect was how nice Caleb was. He always came off as kind of removed in the earlie
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Taking the Leap on a First Love
Reviewed by Franci Neill

Oh how I loved Caleb and Honor in one of my favorite bookworld towns Hope Town, Georgia. This technically could be considered a second chance at love since our H/h knew each other when they were much younger, but, in my mind it's still a first love story, especially for Honor.

Honor grew up in Hope Town and was always the girl others made fun of because of how she looked. There was one boy though that took her heart all those years ago,
Steph (A Brunette and Her Books)
The first book in the new Corps Security in Hope Town Series features some of our favorite characters from Harper Sloan’s books, and some new characters that manage to take your heart and make it soar.
Caleb and Honor first met when they were kids. A few years later, their paths crossed again when Honor was being tormented by some neighborhood kids, and Caleb became her rescuer.

Fast forward, and Caleb returns to Hope Town in order to train for his big UFL fight in Atlanta.
But what he didn’t exp
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has pain, suspense, and heartbreak.

This is Honor and Caleb’s story. Caleb has not been home in a long time but when he wants to train for his next fight in peace he goes home. But what he finds will change him forever. A woman is in his house. Yes, he knows her and he has never in all his years forgotten her. He is a fighter out in the spotlight. Honor has been picked on all her life and prefers the quiet and to be alone. He’s determined to ha
J.B. Salsbury is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. She lives in Phoenix, Arizona with her husband and two kids.

Her love of good storytelling led her to earn a degree in Media Communications. With her journalistic background, writing has always been at the forefront, and her love of romance propelled her career as an author.

She spends the majority of her day behind the computer wh

Fighting (8 books)
  • Fighting for Flight (Fighting, #1)
  • Fighting to Forgive (Fighting, #2)
  • Fighting to Forget (Fighting, #3)
  • Fighting the Fall (Fighting, #4)
  • Fighting for Forever (Fighting, #5)
  • Fighting Fate (Fighting, #6)
  • The Final Fight (Fighting, #7)
  • Uncaged: A Fighting for Flight Short Story

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99