Start by marking “Lane (Grim Sinners MC #1)” as Want to Read:
Lane (Grim Sinners MC #1)

Lane

(Grim Sinners MC #1)

I'm fucked.

I'm fucked, plain and simple. How am I fucked, you ask? This tattooed, bearded alpha popped into my life and took it over, driving me insane.

Am I complaining? Hell no.

Do I love him? Yes, more than anything—and his daughter too.

Lane is everything to me. He came into my life when I needed him the most. I just didn’t know it at the time. He completes me
Published November 16th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Lane, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
LeAnn Ashers It will be released November 16th

♡Tonya♡
It's Live!

Safe w/ exception... hero crushed on heroine in grade school. He didn't remember her at first, then realized it.

A safe MC series is almost like a unicorn. This is the start of a new series, but we have had the pleasure of meeting some of the characters in previous books.

Lane- I adored him. He had fatherhood thrust upon him and he took it in strides. He was so loving and doting to his little girl, Tiffany. He was 100% involved with her. He was a badass biker, and a hair braiding dad.
C.M. Steele
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc, romance
I got my Lane!!! I got my Lane!!!

I don't like a person who has a kid with someone else, but I couldn't wait for this one. And it was everything I hoped it would be.

This series has to be one of my favorites!
Denna✌
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
IT’S LIVE!!!!!

5 STARS!!!

I have said it multiple times and I will say it again... LeAnn Asher’s writes some amazing OTT alpha heroes. This book was everything I wanted it to be. Lane was super super alpha and also sweet and a really awesome dad. Amelia is a badass h and I just freaking loved her, had me laughing out loud a few times. I really love that LeAnn usually writes her h’s very strong. Tiffany was icing on the cake, she was so sweet and such a daddy’s girl.

I think everyone needs to rea
Gi's Spot Reviews
2.75 ‘One step forward, two steps back’ Stars

I’m so sad to say I’m beyond disappointed with this book. I did not expect this level of confusion, timeline, character inconsistencies - specially the h - and plot error. All thing that should have been detected and corrected upon a good Beta reading, or even upon editing (it’s inadmissible for me at this stage to have almost all pages of FINAL edition book, highlighted with mistakes of some kind) which distracted and ruined the whole storyline for
Fatimama
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was ok
Premise is good, story has potential. Execution sucks. I really did not like the author’s style. The writing feels forced and stilted. I would suggest that the author take composition classes or storytelling classes, even online.

On characterization, I did not like that the heroine acted like she was badass, punching other men and women. She’s supposed to be this sweet vet who has her life together. A woman can be strong without being crass and go brawling for willy-nilly.
Missy's Book World
I love every book by LeAnn Asher's and this is no exception. This is the first book in the Grim Sinners MC series and it was absolutely amazing!! Lane was a total OTT alpha male. Amelia was strong and a really great heroine. I cannot wait for Wilders book.
Stories in Review
Elizabeth Neal
A year ago, Lane's life was forever changed upon discovering he had a daughter, Tiffany. Though he missed the first seven years of her life, having not known she existed, he refuses to miss another minute. Now single-handedly raising his daughter, she is his life. When he meets Amelia, his dog's vet, he knows right away she is meant to join their family.

Amelia, a vet, adores animals and gets her fix through her job. Having lost her beloved dog recently, she knows she isn't ready to risk her hear
Tpagirl
Lane was the first book in the Grim Sinners MC series by LeAnn Ashers. It was a spin-off from the Devil Souls series.

We first met Lane, President of the MC, in book three of the Devil Souls as Shayla’s brother. He was the typical gorgeous, over the top protective alpha. He learned in that book that he had a daughter that he never knew about that was living in a horrendous environment. She was rescued and immediately ensconced into his fold with loyalty and love.

Amelia was a veterinarian. She was
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Lane by Leann Ashers is the First Book in the New Series called "Grim Sinners". This is the story of Lane and Amelia.
Lane is a newly singled dad to a daughter named Tiffany. Lane was shocked to learn he was a father and only found out when he and his gang discovered Tiffany. Now though he is a doting father that does hair and everything else that comes with being a father. But still apart of his MC / Biker Gang and thinks he has a great life. Amelia is a veterinarian who is kind, beautiful and
Lee-anna Dunk
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it.

Wow im so totally and utterly in love with Lane. Holy hell is he not the most beautiful kind loving / scary over protective alpha male you could ever meet ?. Daaaaaaam makes me jealous and envy of Amelia. "Sigh" .
I really enjoyed this book so much so im going to go one click Leannes other MC series.😍.

Lane is an amazing father not knowing that he had a daughter until the day she was rescued from a cage in a dilapidated old house . A note was left for him in the cage along with his dau
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
description
I love this first book in the spinoff series, Grim Sinners. Lane is a hot, alpha male, President of the Grim Sinners MC. After finding out he had a daughter he didn't know existed, he'll now do anything to protect her. When he meets sexy veterinarian Amelia, he may just have found someone to share his family with.

Amelia. Let me just say, she was far from a weak woman. She was strong and just as protective as Lane. She needs to keep her strength when pasts haunt them. People who want to hurt he
Anna
Nov 21, 2017 rated it did not like it
I don't know what bothers me more about this book, the story or that I read the whole thing. I completely suspend disbelief when reading romance. I get it - there's going to be insta-lust/love, alpha male x 1000, and other ridiculous things. But this was so over the top and challenged my basic intelligence.

The writing was weird. "I will take her to the car", "I will not do that", "I am going to do this", etc. Sentences were written out formally, no contractions. Why does that bother me? Given th
Emily
Lane had no clue he was a father to a young girl until he got the call that changed his life. Now his life focuses on his little girl. When he meets Amelia, he is hooked. He wants to see where they will lead, she amazes him at every turn. However someone is out to hurt Amelia and they can't figure out who. Will he be able to protect her before it is too late?

Loved this, so much fun. What a kickoff to a wonderful series. I have read most of the books and love each one, they just keep getting bett
Lori
Shelves: totally-safe
4/5
Safe read

-Insta love
-Single Dad (dates ex for 3 months, didn’t love her)
-Both not virgins
-H not a man whore
-some OW Drama, h and H both handle it, does not cause problems within relationship
-OTT alpha male
-bad Ass h
-LOL moments
-action and suspense
-HEA with epilogue

Looking forward to the next book!!!
Zoe
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is definitely the quality of book you expect from LeAnn Ashers MC series. LeAnn has taken her MC series and completely jacked up her charecters and taken them to the next level. This book kept you guessing what is going to happen, who is doing it and all the twists and turns was brilliantly written.

The reactions between charecters was beautifully written I absolutely loved Lane and Amelia and the love they shared. I loved that all the charecters stand up for what they believe and the
Pelusa Rivera
Nov 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Received an ARC at no cost to author. I loved it, this is the first time I have read a book from this author, but it will definitely not be my last...sometimes I get a little wary when I read about MC biker gangs because their is cheating and lose woman, but this in not the case here and thank you for that it gets tiring sometimes. I loved Lane he was one of the best h I have read in this genre, and I absolutely enjoyed his relationship with Amelia and his daughter Tiffany. This book kept you en ...more
Kylee
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lane is the first book in the Grim Sinners MC series and this book hits the ground running. The men of the Grim Sinners love hard and the President is no exception. The moment he sees Amelia he is knocked off his feet by this sassy woman and the chase is on. Their story will have you hopping on the back of Lane's bike and enjoying the ride as these two find their way to forever. It is action packed, gritty and seriously hot and steamy. Can't get enough of this MC so heading straight into book 2.
Elisa Leigh
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: insta-love
I absolutely adore LeAnn Ashers and every book she comes out with. I was expecting great things from the first in the Grim Sinners MC series, and let me tell you, the woman did not disappoint.

I loved how crazy and independent Amelia was and her fierce love for Lane's daughter.

Lane, phew... New book boyfriend material! I loved how completely alpha and sweet he was.

I can't wait to read more from this series. AMAZING JOB! Thank you for a great read<3
Turtlex
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love me some Lane!

This is a biker series I have a lot of fun reading. It’s my feel good biker series. They are not mean F’s, but they are bad@**. Lane is the Son of Smiley, for those familiar with the series this should perk your interest. If you are new to the series, for the love of a good book-start at the beginning(you can read this as a stand-alone or out of order each book is a comprehensive story on its own.)
Lane is all out sexy!!! And he’s got a DadBody. Amelia is a veterinarian, and s
Cheri
Dec 04, 2017 rated it did not like it
I tried so hard to like this book, I love single dad romance stories. But I just couldn't I disliked the h, I might even go so far as to say I hated her. I was not a fan of the style of writing, Sentences were written out formally, no contractions. Which made it sound stilted and weird.
Forever_meme
Apr 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Maybe a 3 or 2.75 undecided
Ruby Ap.
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been author's work since the beginning
This is the first in the series and it was a great start with Lane, President of the Grim Sinners MC and Shaylin's (Butcher's woman) older brother and his woman, Amelia, plus Lane's little girl, Tiffany who's so adorable with her sassy self, it's already giving Lane glimpses of the future, including the shotguns he has to purchase when the boys dare come sniffing around his little princess, lol

Tiffany hasn't had an easy childhood due to her horrible mother, Marie, who hid her existence from Lane
~*~Happy Hour Prez~*~
IF YOU LIKE BIKER FAIRYTALE, THIS IS FOR YOU.

I POSSIBLY would have given it 2.5 - 3 STARS if EVERYTHING wasn't the same for each book....

In EVERY BOOK...

- The heroine is either a virgin or hasn't had sex so long she's a "born again virgin".
- The heroine has never had an orgasm from from a man, even those who aren't virgins (I think in only one book a heroine had given herself one).
- The men are badasses but are always perfect gentlemen to their women. When I say perfect, I mean perfect....
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
I feel like I start every review for a book written by LeAnn Ashers by saying I didn't think she could top the last, but it's true. Every single time her book is one that blows you away. You read it and think nothing can top it, then BOOM she hits you with Lane and omg it's incredible! Lane is the epitome of everything you want in an MC romance. Hot, unbelievably sexy, with a biker that's the definition of alpha male, and a woman who is more than just sassy, she's a bada*$ in her own right. Lane ...more
Brandy Roberts
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm such a huge fan if LeAnn Ashers everything she writes is always on my must read list and Lane has got to be my favorite so far . This can be read as a standalone but characters from the devils souls series are mentioned and a lot of aspects into the the heroes story are brought up in Techy and Butchers books . If a couple were meant to be it would be Lane and Amelia they just make perfect since with there banter , protective nature , kind souls , and really know how to kick some butt . The s ...more
Dominique Vaughn
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I freaking loved this book!!! I loved Amelia and Lane... omg!!! i want one!! but i also want a Techy and Butcher and a Torch!!! I loved how Amelia just wanted someone to love her and to stand up for her. Someone who wanted her for who she was and not what she looked like. I loved how Lane was such a great father. He was so shocked when he found out about her but he stepped up to the plate with Tiffany and spoiled her. Amelia meets Lane when his sister Shaylin (Butcher) finds a great dane on the ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I am loving LeAnn Ashers and her twisted fairytales. Sexy. Sweet. Suspenseful. Safe. Insta-everything. Over the top in the most delicious ways... Ashers has knocked it out of the park with her first book in the fantastic new Grim Sinners series and set it up to be absolutely...killer.

Lane was so so good... captivating, addicting, dangerous, and so steamy hot. Everything I expected it to be in the best ways possible, Ashers delivered a stellar new romance that hooked me from the start and

• Angel Mine (Mine #1)
  • This Thing of Ours
  • Cal  (The Ride, #5)
  • Bent Not Broken (Cedar Creek, #1)
  • Road to Redemption (Dogs of Fire MC, #2)
  • Catch (Coronado Series, #4)
  • Gifts (The Killers #3)
  • Royal's Child (The Justice Way, #3)
  • Rescue Me (Shelter Me, #2)
  • Unbreakable (The Kings of Retribution MC #5)
  • Talk Dirty to Me (Devils Pride MC #2)
  • Carol's Image (Fairfield #3)
  • UnScrew Me (Savage Beast MC #1)
  • A Lighter Shade of Blue (Kings of Chaos, #2)
  • The Cowboy Takes a Wife (Hawk's Way #5)
  • Absolution (Heaven's Rejects MC #3)
  • Table (Dragon Runners, #4)
  • Take a Chance (Take #2)

LeAnn Asher's is a blogger turned author who spends her days reading and writing She released her debut novel early 2016, and can't wait to where this new adventure takes her. LeAnn writes about strong minded females and strong protective males who love their women unconditionally.

Grim Sinners MC (3 books)
  • Wilder (Grim Sinners MC, #2)
  • Travis (Grim Sinners MC, #3)