Start by marking “Legacy of Evil (Hotel LaBelle, # 2)” as Want to Read:
Legacy of Evil (Hotel LaBelle, # 2)

Legacy of Evil

(Hotel LaBelle #2)

When a wild mustang is shot in Montana, renowned horse whisperer and telepath, Emma Horserider, is called in to calm the herd and find out what happened. Once on scene she is almost killed by a bullet-spewing drone, and calls her black ops brother for back-up.

Emma's help roars into her life covered in tattoos and riding a Harley. Remote viewer Bronco Winchester takes the
Published October 13th 2017 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Legacy of Evil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legacy of Evil

Start your review of Legacy of Evil (Hotel LaBelle, # 2)
Montzalee Wittmann
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Legacy of Evil
The Hotel LaBelle Series, Book 2
By: Sharon Buchbinder
Narrated by: Jeffery Lynn Hutchins
This is an audible book I requested and the review is voluntary.
This is an excellent second novel but you probably could listen to this without hearing the first one and not get lost. It does have spoilers in it but that would ruin the book one for you :( .
This book is about someone/ones terrorizing the big ranch Emma and her family have. Her family all has special skills, her skill is she can ta
Maureen Carden
With Legacy of Evil, I feel as if I’m reviewing for two groups now, mystery and thriller fans, and romance fans. Paranormal fans too, but they fit into either category.
So lets get all that out of the way. Romance fans, y’all are in luck, great romance and hot sex.
Mystery and thriller fans, y’all are in luck too. A well researched story based on some actual hardcore crap. (I’m keeping this clean for future Amazon review)
Paranormal fans, there’s actually a lot of paranormal stuff going on in this
Sherry Fundin
Legacy of Evil is Book II, but it can stand alone.

Emma Horserider is an ex marine, and her name is so appropriate because of her bond with animals, especially the wild horses she loves so much. She has a telepathic connection to them. She is a dog and horse whisperer.

The Native American mysticism crosses boundaries with the military and a bike riding hunk who goes by the name of Brandon Winchester.

Terrorism…enter Homeland Security in the form of Brandon Winchester. Emma’s brother, Bert Blackfeat
InD'tale Magazine
4.5/5.0

The rich heritage is masterfully woven into the story, showing readers how hate groups operate.

Read full review in the 2017 December issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Eva Millien
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
The second book in the Hotel LaBelle series is a thrilling read that holds readers’ attentions from beginning to end as Emma and Bronco a series of deaths that lead to them going undercover to stop a hate group. The characters are strong, vibrant and easily draw readers into their story which has lots of sizzling chemistry, passion, courage and emotional turmoil. The relationship between Emma and Bronco is upbeat throughout the story but of course has a few obstacles along the way especially sin ...more
Ryan Summers
Dec 16, 2017 rated it liked it

Legacy of evil cover

In full disclosure, I was given a copy of this through Reading Alley for my review. The cover wonderfully illustrates many of the features inside the pages: horses, motorcycles, a historic hotel, and a man and woman passionately tangled up.

This is a fantasy/ suspense novel dealing with terrorism on US soil. It could certainly be called paranormal too. And don’t forget the romance.

Emma Horserider is the heroine. She is a former Marine, a horse whisperer, and she is called when
Maureen Bonatch
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Even though I haven't read the first book in this series yet, I had no problem diving right in the story and getting to know the characters. The author does a fabulous job of weaving in backstory and endearing you to the hero and the heroine. The description of the rich native american history was an additional bonus to the touch of paranormal that I love in a story. This fast-paced story kept my interest from start to finish and had me reading late into the night. I highly recommend it and I'll ...more
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Dec 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Cranky Stars

This is the second book in The Hotel LaBelle series. I normally read my books in numerical order. I started with this book first and I loved it. I was afraid I would be missing some important details but I quickly realized it was a stand alone novel. This story has a little bit of everything you need in a good book. Romance, humor, the paranormal factor, mystery/crime solving and awesome animals!

The attraction and romance between the main characters Emma and Bronco is immediate. Th
Virginia Marks
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sharon Buchbinder has done it again! This book has quickly became a favorite of mine and with every word, I was hanging on for dear life.

Emma Horserider owns a ranch that cares for wild mustangs. When horses were murdered on her ranch she uses her Crow gifts and sees the events from surviving horses. She becomes so enraged that she is willing to go to the depths of Hell to seek vengance for her horses.

When Emma calls her brother who just happens to be the Director of Homeland Security's Anomaly
Amelia
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With the very innovative premise of The Hotel LaBelle series, the second book continues the intrigue with a story filled with peril, emotion, and the supernatural. There are also numerous unforeseen developments, and what happened during these incidents grabbed my attention and made me read faster. Danger is connected to some of the situations, while other moments are profoundly emotional because of what is revealed or how a character reacts. Any time something paranormal occurs, I never questio ...more
Hsu Lee
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC - I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
Don't let the title scare you!
This is a love story.
Both are Alphas in their own domain, and when they meet, sparks fly.
Emma is a strong woman, and will not be left out of the action.
Bronco wants to protect Emma, but he knows when to step aside.
They infiltrate a Neo-Nazi camp to gather Intel.
They are going into danger, but they want to do their part to stop these haters.
They were attracted to each other
Despina
Feb 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book from NetGalley for a honest review.

Legacy of Evil is a story that has little bit of everything suspense, paranormal, and romance. In this story we get bad guys who get what they deserve and a wedding at the end to make the story feel complete. Emma Horserider is a strong woman, who was an a marine and now a horse whisper. Bronco is an undercover agent sent by her brother to protect her. At times this story had me at the edge of my seat. I liked having both Emma and
Jannine Gallant
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lots of action and excitement. I haven't read Sharon Buchbinder in a while, so I'm glad I picked this one up. Her writing is excellent. The mixture of paranormal elements along with romance and high tension will keep you reading to the last page! ...more
xndr rogers
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Awesome read!!

Great author! This book was so well thought out, put together, and creative that I read it in less than a day and loved it! Well developed and thorough story, setting the stage for future ones too!
Linda
This is Book 2 in the Hotel LaBelle series. This is the first book that I’ve read by this author but I will be going back and getting book 1. You can read it by itself without having to read book 1 but this was such a good book that I have to read the first one. It’s a paranormal book with psychic abilities running throughout the book. And there’s a man who was kind of stuck in limbo and there’s a ghost. It’s a fast paced book that keeps you on your toes trying to see what was going to happen ne ...more
Bobbie  Kite
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good book! Heavy material, but I learned a ton as a byproduct :)
Heather andrews
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bronco is not a shy, bashful man, "when he dropped his jeans and kicked them aside, his erection stood at attention, proud and free. Her eyes danced with admiration—and mischief. “Turn around,”she ordered. “I need to see where you were chafed.” This was a good read I liked it. ...more
T.P. Warren
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh, I love Emma and Bronco so much. Emma is tough and strong and kind-hearted. Bronco is somehow alpha with a tender side, and sooo sexy. Their passionate romance was captured so well. Sharon Buchbinder is a talented storyteller with a gift of bringing the characters and setting to life.
The suspense and paranormal elements kept me on the edge of my seat. Just all around a great read.

Tracey
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
*This ARC was received in exchange for an honest review*

In this paranormal story, Emma Horserider, a telepath and horse whisperer is called in to calm down a herd of horses, but when she gets there a drone starts shooting and she is nearly killed, some of the horses didn’t have that luck.
So she call her brother , who works for Homeland and he sends in Brandon “Bronco” Winchester, who has remote viewing skills.
Having to work together as an undercover married couple Emma and Bronco are instantly a
Brenda Whiteside
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Emma and Bronco are great characters. I have native American blood and loved the way Ms Buchbinder wove in just enough myth and realism to make this a fun read.
Laurie Beemer
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. The first book in the Hotel Labelle series begins the story and this book the second in the series continues it. I love this series and the way the author connects and develops the stories makes the reader want more. The paranormal and mystic surprises and suspense in this book make it a very entertaining read. I cannot wait to read more. Thank you Reading Alley and Sharon Buchbinder for allowing me to read the ARC and write a review.
Lilly Charysma
Jan 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is not my first book by Sharon Buchbinder, so when I was provided an ARC for “Legacy of Evil” I knew what I was getting myself into. And that is: another good story. As per usual however, this is my first book from the series, but I had no issues reading it as a standalone, even if some of the other characters have a background story. So yes, I liked it.

Emma and Bronco are an interesting couple, with more things in common that they may see at first. Since the blurb does not disclose the pa
Desiree reilly
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I RECEIVED THE AUDIO OF THE BOOK AND I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU REVIEW IN MY OWN WORDS.

THE STORY STARTS OFF WITH MISS EMMA WHO SI A DOG AND HORSE WHISPER AND THEN THEY LISTEN TO HER SHE IS TAKEN CARE OF THE MUSTANGS ON THE RANCH.EMMA GET A CALL HORSE DOWN WHAT THE HELL THEY WERE OK A DAY OR SO AND NOW SOME ONE DOING DAMAGE TO HER HERD AND THEN SHE WENT TO SEE AND THERE WAS A DOWN HORSE AND HER HELP WAS LAYING THERE .

WHAT HAPPEN SHE LOOK AND THEN HEARS IT, A DRONE AND IT POWERFUL LIKE A MACHINE GUN
Gabbi Grey
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
White supremacists, ESP, and Elvis (an audio review)

After Book 1 in the ‘Hotel LaBelle Series’, I wasn’t sure what to expect with this book. Let me start with the narrator, Jeffrey Hutchins. There are a number of Native American characters and Mr. Hutchins did an admirable job, not falling into stereotypes and instead imbuing each character with their own voice. I found his portrayal accurate and respectful.

As for the book…? Well, it was interesting, that’s for sure.

Lucius and Tallulah from ‘The
Tara Hall
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
First off, my apologies to the author. I meant to review this book almost a full year ago, and didn't get to it until now.
This was a fun--if over the top in spots--paranormal romantic western thriller that I picked up because I wanted to read a western-set thriller with some romance. I enjoyed the plot and the romance (good hot scenes), though the ending seemed somewhat anticlimactic for some reason. But that could have been that the action just didn't let up, and when I did began reading I did
poppy
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a really enjoyable paranormal romance it is the second book in the series but can easily be read as a standalone.Emma is an ex-marine who is a horse whisperer and a telepath when she goes to calm a herd of horses and is shot at, she calls her brother for help and he sends in Brandon who is also a telepath to his cat to help her when they meet the attraction is off the charts,but how long will they be able to fight it?This was a really good read with plenty of action I really enjoyed it
Sue
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A truly enjoyable read. The author uniquely ties together native American history, the threat of terrorism, and paranormal romance.
The reader is immediately introduced to Emma, a very independent and take-charge heroine. Her brother hires a Homeland Security agent, Bronco, to protect Emma and destroy a group of local terrorists. But Emma insists on actively participating in the plans and actual mission to eliminate the threat to her native land.
When Emma and Bronco first meet, the reader become
Barbara
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a well written story in the Hotel LaBelle series . I enjoyed reading this book and I did not want to put it down. Emma Horserider is a horse whisper who has been shot at, her brother Bert Blackfeather is the Director of Homeland Security’s Anomaly Defense Division and the shootings are leading him to believe it could be an act of terrorist. Bert sends one of his agents Brandon Winchester (Bronco) to find out what is going on. What is going on. I received a free copy of this book and vol ...more
Sharon
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding! Action, super-bad guys, a ghost, a reincarnated ancestor, a horse and dog whisperer, telepathy, remote viewing, love and more. All this in one book. This one I will keep and re-read. I will also get the first book in the series ASAP.
Jenn
Mar 15, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, paranormal
3.0-3.5 stars

I honestly didn't know what to expect with Legacy of Evil, the premise of a horse whisperer, a black-ops partner with tattoos and rides a Harley, plus the prospect of a previously published book possibly not getting its due... well, I was intrigued.

I enjoyed the story even though I have a hesitation to read too many stories that hit this close to home. Let's just say I know someone that does things very similar to what this book is written about (on the good side) and I worry for hi

• Sweep with Me (Innkeeper Chronicles, #4.5)
  • The Banty House
  • Darling Rose Gold
  • The Silence (Columbia River #2, Callahan & McLane, #5)
  • The Family Journal
  • Loving the Chase (Heart of the Storm, #1)
  • The Sweetest Chase (Heart of the Storm, #2)
  • The New Husband
  • Woman on the Edge
  • Keep Him Close
  • The Detective's Undoing (The Heirs to the Triple M, #2)
  • Moonlight Road (Virgin River, #10)
  • Midnight Confessions
  • Promise Canyon (Virgin River, #11)
  • Exposed (Tracers #7)
  • The Devil Wears Spurs (Texas Kings, #1)
  • Journey Home (Johnson/Winchester Families, #1)
  • Born in Fire (Born In Trilogy, #1)
Amazon best-selling author Sharon Buchbinder's broad range of writing includes internationally best-selling textbooks and award-winning novels that tell haunting tales of love, family secrets, forgiveness, extraordinary abilities, truth, justice, and redemption. She believes happily ever afters are born through strengths developed in overcoming adversity in fiction and real life. If you enjoy auth ...more

Hotel LaBelle (3 books)
  • The Haunting of Hotel LaBelle (Hotel LaBelle, #1)
  • Eye of the Eagle (Hotel LaBelle, #3)