Start by marking “Escape into the Blue” as Want to Read:
Escape into the Blue

Escape into the Blue

What would you risk to chase your destiny?

Hauntingly beautiful, Sophia is a survivor. After a tragic accident that
changes the course of her life, she is struggling to find her way. When
she stumbles across a picture of a Caribbean beach in a magazine, she
convinces herself that this is the answer to all her problems…Secret
desires, personal devastation and obsession torment h
Published May 20th 2015 by Team Titan Books™

To ask other readers questions about Escape into the Blue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Escape into the Blue

James
I'm an ardent fan of suspense and multi-book series. When the debut novel, Escape into the Blue A suspense thriller, from the Sophia series published in 2015 by Bibiana Krall, crossed my desk, I needed to give it a chance. What an intense ride!

The novel is a slow-burner until it's NOT... Sophia is on a plane seemingly only to escape some drama going on in her life. She's been hurt physically somehow, but also emotionally. We don't know why. An escape into the blue sounds amazing, right? Unfortu
John Winston
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Escape into the Blue is a combination of character and prose unlike anything I’ve read before. I’m not sure what genre this one falls in, and I hesitate to call it literary fiction for fear of scaring off those in search of the simpler form. In short, Bibiana Krall’s writing is hypnotic and her characters addictive. I found myself reading passages over and over again from shear amazement and at the same time longing to get back to the story.

Sophia is the kind of protagonist you find yourself ro
Angel Strong
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Clever, Beautiful, Unique, and Witty. Those are the words I'd use to best describe this book. Escape into the Blue is definitely a story unlike any other I've ever read. The writing is very descriptive and deep. 'Poetic Even'. The storyline was very intriguing and kept me on the edge of my seat. When Sophia, a very beautiful and complex woman, tries to escape her tragic past, she soon finds major trouble in paradise. I will definitely be reading other titles from this author. Simply superb.
E. Denise Billups
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As I started Sophia’s Caribbean journey, I felt elated as I thought she was embarking on a tropical island adventure. However, when Sophia steps off the airplane, I realize this isn’t a typical vacation getaway, but her escape from a painful past, an adventure of self-discovery.

"A particular speck on a map became the promised land… Serendipity would be found. Leaving her old life like an unwanted pair of shoes."

Underneath Sophia’s youthful, golden blonde façade, lives a splintered soul seeking a
Angie Dokos
Nov 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting. Entertaining. Fast paced. Great, detailed settings that make you almost feel like you're on an island. And hopefully women can learn a lesson or two about life from this story.
C.M. Turner
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Escaping into Bibiana Krall's "Escape into the Blue", is as close to a Caribbean adventure as it gets. I was reeled into the story from the very first page until the last, where I could feel the warm island breeze on my face, taste the strong Caribbean rum, and smell the salt of the sea. I was there!

The more I read, the clearer it became that the author has a deep knowledge and connection to this region. This felt more like someone who was living the story, not just telling it. From the moment t
Lily Amis
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Escape in to the Blue with its 21 Chapters captures the reader’s attention from the first page on. I must say the way Bibiana writes and uses the English language is in my eyes exceptional. The story itself is interesting from minute one and I felt like I was watching a movie. That’s how good Bibiana describes every single “scene”, the characters and the story.

Taking a flight to a new place and starting a completely new life from zero somewhere new like the Caribbean sounds really tempting. Lea
Maria
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This isn't your bog standard book...if that's what you're looking for this book isn't for you. The author's style of writing is different from anything I have come across before, it felt as though I were peeling back layers of an onion (I don't mean it made me cry!). I never knew where the book was going which wasn't a bad thing at all. The beginning was beautifully descriptive but to the point if it had carried on it may have been too much, but it changed and kept changing. Hence the onion, lay ...more
Sherry
Dec 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sexy, heady, intoxicating journey into the Caribbean following the adventures of the young and beautiful Sophia. Sophia, the main character, is a mystery herself; a girl who's trying to escape from her past only to head onto a dangerous path, full of shady men with their own agendas. There was definitely that element of suspense every time she got herself into another sticky situation. You couldn't help but look out for her as a reader hoping she'd be alright. The descriptions in the book of t ...more
Angela Gascoigne
Leaving her past behind her, Sophia finds herself in a tropical paradise where she prepares to make a fresh start.

The author’s writing was so beautifully descriptive that as I was reading I felt like I was basking under that Caribbean sky myself!

Young and beautiful, Sophia soon becomes a magnet to the wrong kind of attention from the wrong kind of men and finds herself embroiled in the criminal underworld.

This story flowed nicely, keeping me on the edge of my seat. There were so many twists and
Melinda
Revii
is currently reading it
May 12, 2017
Bibiana #IndieApril
Jul 05, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Amanda Ballard
Chris
Aug 31, 2018
Aviar Savijon
Sep 06, 2018
"Immersive writing in search of the heroine." Welcome to my page, thank you so much for joining me here! My latest Abulon, is a modern fairy tale #NewRelease is a short story filled with breathtaking imagery, etched with the ebb and flow of romantic love, magical and folkloric elements. Available on Amazon now. />Three cheers for intelligence, strength and the unsung heroine. <br /><br />Bibiana Krall is an American author, producer and screenwriter living vicariously through the suspenseful stories she creates. A world traveler, dreamer and humanist, she writes with a slight nod to life experiences. Bibiana shares her time with a brilliant husband & two amazing daughters. <br /><br />She holds an MA in Fiction and an M.F.A. in Creative Writing from Wilkes University CW. Bibiana interned at The Ossabaw Writer's Retreat and is a Deep Center Writing Fellow with The Young Author Project.<br /><br />***<br /><br />The Soul Keeper has ghosts galore, good ones, malevolent ones and a band of misfits living in San Francisco... take a groovy trip back to 1967 with the hippies of Baker Beach. Don't miss this one!<br /><br />Corvus Hall, the Soul Keeper, Noble Jones & Alice will get your heart going.<br /><br />Love ghost stories, but want light rather than darkness? Prospect Hill is a gorgeous romantic short that will take your breath away!<br /><br />Black Calyx Books is an imprint of Bibiana Krall Books. The stories are a bit darker in theme with a focus on how fear via the paranormal and supernatural world shapes us as humans. She hopes you enjoy reading them as much as she enjoys creating them for you. Thanks so much for your interest.<br /><br />www.bibianakrall.com <br /><br />Come say hello! Tweet Tweet! @Bibiana1Krall
“Weightless inside a gem, her heart unchained like a pardoned prisoner.” 0 likes