Start by marking “Sweet Little Thing (Sweet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Little Thing (Sweet, #1)

Sweet Little Thing

(Sweet #1)

The day her mother passed away, Beulah was only given a name. That was it. No other explanation.

Portia Van Allan was not someone Beulah could believe her mother ever knew. Wealthy, self-absorbed and other than the fact Portia was supplying special care for Beulah’s sister, Portia was cruel.

The day Portia’s son returns home for the summer, Beulah discovers that Portia isn’t
Published September 14th 2017 by Abbi Glines Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Little Thing, please sign up.
Alyssa It was just released 2 days ago on the other platforms
Laura Basaldua Actually you download Itunes to PC and read it that way thats what most people are doing.

Miss H
Warning: spoilers abound.

I was skeptical about reading this to start, because, well, the author touted it as a fresh, new idea with a whole new cast of characters. Better, even, than Rush and Blaire. But upon the release of the first two excerpts, it became obvious—at least to me—that this wasn’t so much a fresh, new idea and was, instead, simply more of the same. More specifically, a regurgitated version of Fallen Too Far. And now that I’ve read the book in its entirety, I stand by my original
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Young sweet thing working as a maid for a rich family

Rich family's son whose mother has secrets

=

description
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
You might want to get some popcorn and drinks when you're going to read this book. It's filled with drama and annoying characters. The plot was recycled from Fallen Too Far (Rosemary Beach series) and Breathe (Sea Breeze series). It tested my patience especially with Portia Van Allan. THAT CRUEL LYING WITCH 🙄😒🔪 I don't buy her secrets in the end. She's manipulating everyone with her lies. I cannot. 🙄🙄🙄
Karen Mc
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing

After stalking Abbi Glines’ books for years, I finally read one! WHOA ... what a WILD RIDE was Sweet Little Thing!!! The delicious sexual tension, the angst that bled through the book, the taste of forbidden ... I DEVOURED every bit!!!

Oh Jasper! Hot. Sinfully sexy. All alpha. The hero is one whom I wanted to smack some sense into at the beginning but wanted to wrap him in a huge hug at the end.

She was impossible not to love. How was I supposed to fight this?

Beulah. Beautiful. Sweet. Shy. Sm
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
2. stars for the love the heroine has for her sister but that's about it.
And really that end? A cliffy? (view spoiler)
Laura Basaldua
Edit ** May, 28 2018

Ok There are slight but very slight differances but I still see the Fallen Too Far story in this book ... so yeah I still stick to my original opinion!!

***************
Well sounds ALOT like Fallen Too Far to me ..... not a fresh new idea ...
Nono
Sep 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Michele
Sep 15, 2017 rated it did not like it
This author was one of my favorite, however she has disappointed me with her last few books. This is just a rewrite of Fallen series with a twist. I will not be reading Glines books anymore. BTW please hire a good editor!
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 Stars

It was a long time since I read a book by Abbi Glines, I was a little bit nervous!I really enjoyed Sweet Little Thing!It was fast paced you could easily connect with the characters , it has angst and at the beginning until a big part of the book I tried to guess who will keep Beulah's interest!There is a twist and it ends with a cliffhanger and it took me by surprise!

The characters were likable and I can't wait to see what will happen next!Overall, it was a great story, not my favorite f
Michelle
LUVD IT LUVD IT LUVD IT
Nancy The book junkie
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pretty similar to Fallen too far but still an enjoyable read

Review to come
Sandy Ⓢ
Misma línea de la autora, pero qué digo, ¡soy masoquista!
BriaKnits & Reads
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
This book took my by surprise in a good way. I didn't expect to like it as much and for a pretty light, mindless read, the story held my attention throughout the book.

I really felt that, for a short story, this book gave me a lot of feels and I felt that there was a lot of depth and an endearing quality to it.

The fact that I absolutely loved the main character, Beulah, is an understatement. She is very selfless, hardworking and loves her sister with a passion.

I love the twists and turns at th
~Dawn~TUG
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
Starting this review with the fact that I adore Abbi Glines and her books. This one though missed the mark for me. I will read book two when it comes out so that was very well played. LOL but the connection and who was who, what was what. missed the mark for me. I wasn't even sure who the lead male was at first...I felt it was reminiscent of book one in the Sea Breeze series and Rush and Blaire...but the difference was my connection to the characters. I did read it very quickly and I do want to ...more
Krystal
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Holy mother of balls! WHAT. AN. ENDING!!!!

If you don't like cliffies - stear the hell clear until all 3 are released (which is only 2 months away so cool your jets!).

Don't read this unless you have FINISHED the first book:
(view spoiler)
Amy Jenkins (dreaming_of_stories)
Wow, utterly amazing! I completely lost track of time while I devoured this book, I couldn’t put it down from beginning to end!! My only regret is not having purchased the other two books sooner, so I could dive in without pause .

While both characters Jasper and Beulah were easy to relate to, I really enjoyed reading from Beulah’s POV. She was such a delight to read from and her relationship with her sister is so beautiful. I loved getting to read the shared moments they had together throughout
Escape into a Booksite
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ibooks
*5 Stars*

Whoa. I blew through this book in less than 24 hours (with work in between of course) and after that ending, holy moly I need the next one - like, right now!

I fell into this book and the characters really easily. Beulah is a really easy character to like and to love. Jasper not so much right away, but at the same time, I expected that he would thaw out.

Stone really intrigues me and Portia, well I knew she was hiding something and I had a feeling it was along the lines of what she reve
Laura M.
Ok. Volvemos con el drama de la chica hermosa pero desvalida. Perfectamente bella pero con una humildad de la Madre Teresa de Calcuta, sin defectos. Y llega a su vida la casualidad de un hermoso y guapo chico malo, del que no debe enamorarse porque son TAAAAN distintos, pero igual ahí están cayendo en algo. Y el final de este libro tiene mas drama que novela de Televisa. Espero por el segundo a ver que podemos enmendar en esto.

Amo a Abbi pero con esta historia me deja algo decepcionada.
maria ☽
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: na-contemporary
i felt like i was reading "too far" all over again
Joanna
Nov 26, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: new-adult, series
sooooo, what just happened? hahaha
can i say, ew? lol
description

i knew it!!!! i knew it!!! lol
Anne OK
Oct 08, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-reads
I swear Abbi Glines' books read like soap operas. I'm not a major fan, but the blurbs oftentimes catch my interest and I see all the five-star reviews that rave about how fantastic a read is promised. Most times, like now, I'm intrigued - yet disappointed. Luckily, this was an Amazon freebie. I admit that I'll continue on to the next book in this new-to-me-series. I'm caught in a web of who is good and who is evil. And I'm drawn to one particular dark and bad boy. I think there's more to come in ...more
Dee Lagasse
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Abbi Glines is the queen of steamy, modern day fairytales with a twist. Sweet Little Thing will keep you guessing (and needing more) from the very first word all the way to the very last.
Kiki
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book. The Author LEAVES you on the edge of the seat. Mind-blowing discoveries and sexy characters that you can't help but love!
Aii
Okay just kidding I read it on my friends phone because well I couldn't help myself. I don't think I'll be reading anymore of AG's books-- which sucks, because she used to be a favourite author. Totally killing my last rant with this rant BUT I JUST NEED TO LET ALL THIS GO SOMEWHERE. I DON'T CARE IF NO ONE READS THIS, because I probably will in the future and laugh and then delete it because of how salty I am about to sound.

A lot of AG's plots and characters are starting to sound the same.

(view
Small Adventures, Full Hearts
5 Addicting stars... will be back to review... I can't stop.. must read book two! <-- I am going to leave this part.. Because I am coming back to review this book after I literally devoured all three books. This book had the most WTF happened... When it did I was heartbroken.... NO way was Abbi going to do that.. but she did... and as the books went on it totally made since what she did... but man that was hard one to get over! Totally wrecked me.... I love an Abbi Glines book... and this boo ...more
Abida's Book Adventures
This is one of the worst books I have ever read! I've read a few books by Abbi Glines and they're pretty good, but this book was really bad. The story-line seemed fake and forced, no build up. I hated all the characters, except Hedi. They didn't make any sense. This whole book was a joke and to make things worse, there was a cliffhanger in the end!
Flo Grugel
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was a bit worried beginning this since I made the mistake of reading a few bad reviews. I shouldn't have worried, I loved it! I can't wait to read more about Stone,I was hoping that him and Beulah would have some romance. I loved the twist and can't wait for book 2 in October!
Danielle Lagasse
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Abbi Glines is the queen of steamy modern day fairytales with a twist. Sweet Little Thing will keep you guessing and needing more from the very first word all the way to the very last.
Aurora - Whoo Gives A Hoot
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
I have been a huge fan of Abbi Glines ever since discovering her writing back in March 2012. I think that I spent a good majority of that year falling in love with story after story from her collections! I read EVERY single one of her previous releases and began anticipating her next one even before turning to the last page. The second her newest book would release I couldn't one-click it fast enough. For the next five years the pattern continued,
Goodreads Librari...: Add book to series 2 11 Jul 13, 2018 02:24AM
  • Backhand (Gold Hockey Book 2)
  • Play On (Play On, #1)
  • All Closed Off (Rusk University, #4)
  • Secrets and Tears (Fatal Hearts #2)
  • Blow (Virtuous Paradox, #1)
  • Memory's Embrace (Corbins, #3)
  • Love by Proxy (Men Made In America 2 #13)
  • Finding Autumn
  • The Evermore of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence #8)
  • High Risk (Point Of No Return, #1)
  • Penny in London
  • Boss (The Bishop Brothers, #1)
  • The Sounds of Secrets
  • Jack Hammer (The Stripped Duet, #2)
  • Reason and Romance (River Valley, #1)
  • Love Sex Music
  • Love Is Relative (Defining Love, #1)
  • ReCAP (Something More, #1.5)
Abbi Glines is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Rosemary Beach, Sea Breeze, Vincent Boys, Field Party and Existence series. She never cooks unless baking during the Christmas holiday counts. She believes in ghosts and has a habit of asking people if their house is haunted before she goes in it. She drinks afternoon tea because she wants to be Britis ...more

Sweet (4 books)
  • Sweet Little Lies (Sweet, #2)
  • Sweet Little Memories (Sweet, #3)
  • Sweet Little Bitch (Sweet, #4)